Author Topic: joshua was a fatty  (Read 1567 times)

itsfun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
joshua was a fatty
« on: September 28, 2006, 07:39:38 PM »
Joshua was the fat kid in class. he weighed 310 pounds and was only 5 foot 3 in height. He got picked on a lot, and had still not even kissed a girl at the age of 16. he cried everyday when he went home and played runescape. On runescape he told everyone he had a model girlfriend, then after lying he would go weep. He was very depressed. One day he saw a kid ollie up a curb and decided to start skateboarding. He went and bought a bam margera board with bam grip and bam trucks, and bam wheels, and he went to skate. he fell on the first dsay and broke his tailbone. he screamed and cried in front of everyone at the skatepark. He was hospitalized for months. He spent all that time playing runescape, and when he was able to go homne, he locked his fat loser ass in his room and played runescape for 3 weeks straight. He grew up a virgin and a loser and worked at a shell gas station for a few years. eventually, at 23 he blew his own brains out, seeing as he then weighed 420 pounds, and had actually shrank to be 5 foot 1 in height. He only had ever kissed one girl, she was  afat girl named tess with 3 rotten teeth. she was 509 pounds and was 6 foot 3.

The Laps of Alps.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 7
Re: joshua was a fatty
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 08:16:41 PM »
this is a heartwarming story that i didnt even read.

Mat

• Rep: -14
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 08:17:16 PM »
thats the most depressing story ive ever heard

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 12:17:19 AM »
 ;  D
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

whatnot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 12:50:02 AM »
That is the most unreal story ever post.
i love opening skate talk and see mbl88 mbl88 mbl88... on every thread's last post
----anonymous member

Mad Max

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 02:45:42 AM »
yes!

You had me hooked there- I thought he'd get laughed at for having all the Bam gear, but then again he was at the skatepark. makes sense... Very clever intrigue.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 03:29:27 AM »
That was shit - that's just  a rip off of the story last week, but this time he got fatter and kissed some stinker
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

joshua

• Rep: 0
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 09:20:23 AM »
now you know my pain

polishdude

• Rep: 11
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 11:49:37 AM »
joshua harmony???

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 12:01:10 PM »
i like how this topic is more interesting then seventy five percent of the other shit around here
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

Kr3wsk8rSheckler

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 05:26:22 PM »
Joshua was the fat kid in class. he weighed 310 pounds and was only 5 foot 3 in height. He got picked on a lot, and had still not even kissed a girl at the age of 16. he cried everyday when he went home and played runescape. On runescape he told everyone he had a model girlfriend, then after lying he would go weep. He was very depressed. One day he saw a kid ollie up a curb and decided to start skateboarding. He went and bought a bam margera board with bam grip and bam trucks, and bam wheels, and he went to skate. he fell on the first dsay and broke his tailbone. he screamed and cried in front of everyone at the skatepark. He was hospitalized for months. He spent all that time playing runescape, and when he was able to go homne, he locked his fat loser ass in his room and played runescape for 3 weeks straight. He grew up a virgin and a loser and worked at a shell gas station for a few years. eventually, at 23 he blew his own brains out, seeing as he then weighed 420 pounds, and had actually shrank to be 5 foot 1 in height. He only had ever kissed one girl, she was  afat girl named tess with 3 rotten teeth. she was 509 pounds and was 6 foot 3.

best story youve posted