Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744995 times)

blo0mz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2340 on: September 17, 2009, 06:53:19 PM »
As hard as peeing is, forget shitting... I don't shit in public bathrooms unless I have a turtle head poking out of my ass. 

stabbin

« Reply #2341 on: September 17, 2009, 07:02:20 PM »
As hard as peeing is, forget shitting... I don't shit in public bathrooms unless I have a turtle head poking out of my ass. 
I usually have to take a shit at almost every bar I go to, I think the first beer and then a cigg just makes it have to happen (coffee is the same way). 

It's either the TP over the toilet technique, or the hover above one.   

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2342 on: September 17, 2009, 07:08:43 PM »
i wait until the bathroom is empty and then try and get it over as fast as possible. i dont want anyone hearing my poo splash.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2343 on: September 18, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I usually have to take a shit at almost every bar I go to, I think the first beer and then a cigg just makes it have to happen (coffee is the same way). 

It's either the TP over the toilet technique, or the hover above one.   

yeah ill shit almost anywhere if i have to shit, but ill never let anyone know im shitting. i try to be quick. but i also dont give a fuck about the seat as long as i wipe it off. im sitting right down on it like its my house.

odp

« Reply #2344 on: September 18, 2009, 11:25:26 PM »
i just talked to my ma, at 224am, about a history of traveling, loose women, and copious drug abuse.
she laughed at me

jrf

« Reply #2345 on: September 23, 2009, 12:59:20 AM »
I love the fact that i currently have no sex drive for the last 2 months, i havent even jerked off for almost 2 months and i havent had sex for 6 or so months.

i guess that was kind of a confession.

stabbin

« Reply #2346 on: September 23, 2009, 01:53:48 AM »
You're gonna bust when hell of a load when you decide to let it lose. 

jrf

« Reply #2347 on: September 24, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

i kind of told myself that the next time i do release it's going to be through having sex and not jerking off, so it will probablly be lighting speed sex that last all of 1 minute at best, haha!

someone told me if you go along time without releasing that it actually kind of hurts when you finally do, i hope that's not true.

Thom Verlaine

« Reply #2348 on: September 27, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i kind of told myself that the next time i do release it's going to be through having sex and not jerking off, so it will probablly be lighting speed sex that last all of 1 minute at best, haha!

someone told me if you go along time without releasing that it actually kind of hurts when you finally do, i hope that's not true.
Dude, I went without J'ing O or fucking for one month and I came in my sleep.
No, no, no. It wasn't a twenty-one-old-year wet dream.

Your equipment needs to get put to work.
It's only healthy.

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #2349 on: September 27, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »
Expand Quote
i have trouble peeing when i can hear other people in the bathroom. this makes using public urinals almost impossible. i seriously dont know what my problem is, i have no shame or anything, i just can't piss.
[close]
Kinda the same thing, I can't piss when anyones standing next to me.  I HAVE to be in a private stall.
speakinig of peeing..

one time when i was 8 i was in a public bathroom, peeing in a urinal next to an asian guy. i looked over and that things was so tiny. i was bigger when i was 11.

jrf

« Reply #2350 on: September 29, 2009, 05:19:24 PM »
I still love my ex-girlfriend even though i shouldn't. we went together like oil and water and we both tried way to hard to try and make the relationship work when we should of given up a long time ago. because of this relationship (my fault, no one is at blame but me) it turned me into an angry, depressed un-motivated pile of crap, i used and abused alot of subtance's to try and mask all the stress the relationship brought on, i wasted close to 3 years of my life and did not take very good care of myself. I'm doing alot better now in the last 3 months but it's still an uphill battle here and there to stay sane and happy. it's too bad we couldn't learn to just be friends, it might have worked itself into a loving relationship that way in the long run or it could of just stopped things from turning bad and saved us both alot of grief. I wish i could of been more grounded and put together when we first met, instead i was fransitioning from a skateboarding career into trying to figure out what i was going to do with the rest of my life, i was somewhat of a wreck during that time too but it just got worse as the next few years unfolded.

I'm doing a hell of alot better now and learning to except things that i can't control in my life instead of masking it or running away from the problem but it's still going to take sometime. I'm moving to a new place that is a one bedroom that i'll be living by myself, i haven't lived bt myself for a long time and pretty phsyched on it because i think it will help me become an even better person.

Mackattack

« Reply #2351 on: September 29, 2009, 09:17:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i have trouble peeing when i can hear other people in the bathroom. this makes using public urinals almost impossible. i seriously dont know what my problem is, i have no shame or anything, i just can't piss.
[close]
Kinda the same thing, I can't piss when anyones standing next to me.  I HAVE to be in a private stall.
[close]
speakinig of peeing..

one time when i was 8 i was in a public bathroom, peeing in a urinal next to an asian guy. i looked over and that things was so tiny. i was bigger when i was 11.

You cant trust a man who pees in the stall when theres a urinal open the same way you cant trust a woman in a hat.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #2352 on: September 30, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
speakinig of peeing..

[close]

You cant trust a man who pees in the stall when theres a urinal open the same way you cant trust a woman in a hat.
or someone with a surname as their first name, or a first name as their surname

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2353 on: September 30, 2009, 08:09:46 AM »
in my city, actually its more just in my small neighbourhood, Preston, we have what we call "Preston Names". There seems to be a lot of people who have first name lastnames... like "Rob Scott", "Ben Allen", "Mike James", "Mike Louis" etc.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2354 on: September 30, 2009, 11:03:49 AM »
im facebooking all of those guys so i can ask them what the real rawb be like
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

larry bertlemann

• Rep: 15
  • brain cemented, mix it in a blender..
« Reply #2355 on: October 01, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
i inspired the z-boys style, but i dont get any props.

loophole

« Reply #2356 on: October 08, 2009, 03:21:45 PM »
in my city, actually its more just in my small neighbourhood, Preston, we have what we call "Preston Names". There seems to be a lot of people who have first name lastnames... like "Rob Scott", "Ben Allen", "Mike James", "Mike Louis" etc.
neither my first nor last names really are first names
romke hoogwaerts
even dutch people give me a "i'm sorry, what? how do you spell that?"

confession:
i have problems with suits and black shirts because i have dandruff. i almost never wear them, i get really paranoid. i wish i wasn't

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #2357 on: October 08, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »
A lot of the people i "know" from Slap seem cooler than most of the people i know and have skated with for years  :-\

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

jrf

« Reply #2358 on: October 09, 2009, 11:47:28 PM »

for some reason in the last 3 months i'm usually depressed during the day from around 830AM until around the time the sun starts to set and it becomes night time, is it because i used to not wake up till between noon and 2pm? anyone else have this type of problem? ive talked to a few people that have the oposite problem where they are in a great mood during the day and end up feeling depressed when the sun goes down. anyone else here have this similar problem? maybe some input or suggestions?

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #2359 on: October 10, 2009, 07:35:19 PM »
^ you're not alone. i'm a fucking zombie all day until the evening. it's probably because my sleep schedule is so sporadic. i'm way more productive during the evening.

just try and getting a good, steady sleeping schedule going.

cigarettedeer

« Reply #2360 on: October 12, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
Making eye contact with humans scares me

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #2361 on: October 12, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
neither my first nor last names really are first names
romke hoogwaerts
even dutch people give me a "i'm sorry, what? how do you spell that?"

confession:
i have problems with suits and black shirts because i have dandruff. i almost never wear them, i get really paranoid. i wish i wasn't

dude-you're name is awesome. and i just said it to myself. it's not too bad.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2362 on: October 13, 2009, 01:09:20 AM »
just came with a beer in my hand.

HoneyBear

« Reply #2363 on: October 13, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »
I'm REEEAAALLLY anti social.Like jerkin in public places and writing on my walls with my own shit anti social.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2364 on: October 13, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »
im fucking blowing it.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #2365 on: October 13, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »
i will go apeshit at all little kids and fruitbooters at skateparks

pee

« Reply #2366 on: October 14, 2009, 10:31:05 AM »

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #2367 on: October 16, 2009, 11:51:29 AM »
ran over a family of ducks and i dont feel sorry about t

jrf

« Reply #2368 on: October 17, 2009, 07:21:58 PM »
^ you're not alone. i'm a fucking zombie all day until the evening. it's probably because my sleep schedule is so sporadic. i'm way more productive during the evening.

just try and getting a good, steady sleeping schedule going.

that's the thing though, ive had a good schedule going for over 3 months now, i usually go to sleep around 11:30pm every night and wake up around 8:30am every morning, there has only been a handful of nights in the past 4 months that i have stayed up past 12 and I still wake up at around 8:30 and i'm still in a depressed mood until the sun sets. it's wierd, when i was a kid it was the other way around I would be depressed at night and happy and productive during the day. it's probablly just going to take more time to get over this slump beacause before my affirmitive action to get on a good sleep schedule i use to stay up till 3 and 4AM for years, so i probablly just need more time to get acclimated to my new lifestyle.

you took to much

« Reply #2369 on: October 18, 2009, 02:39:37 AM »
i can't stop listening to the song "Memory" from the musical "Cats".

i somehow have this whole broadway musicals 3 disc collection, and either i got it blacked the fuck out one night or some ghost put it on my computer. i have one version of that Memory song on there, and another from that "Funny People" movie, which Judd Apatows daughter sings. its incredible..

i dont know what the fucks wrong with me. i am depressed unless i am drunk. fuck.