Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 584751 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3480 on: May 15, 2019, 03:30:43 PM »
why is it always florida when you hear of crazy people doing crazy people tings
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3481 on: May 15, 2019, 05:41:20 PM »
When you guys make a grilled cheese or tuna melt do you use butter or mayo to fry the bread?

slippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 87
« Reply #3482 on: May 15, 2019, 05:47:10 PM »
When you guys make a grilled cheese or tuna melt do you use butter or mayo to fry the bread?

Olive oil.  Infuse that bitch with a little garlic... *all fingers touching thumb and kissing it, then pushing away* Bellisimo
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3483 on: May 15, 2019, 07:42:17 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of fat guys stand with all their weight on one foot and have the other one kind of with their heel up, gently touching the ground with the tip of their toe?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #3484 on: May 15, 2019, 08:02:18 PM »
Light mayo one side grill till crispy, butter un cooked side and build sandwich with cooked mayo crisp in. Then make the grilled cheese.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3485 on: May 16, 2019, 02:56:53 AM »

Thin layer of mayo won’t rip the bread like butter does if it’s not room temp and you get a more even grill when it goes on the hot pan.

rusty knees

• Rep: -10
  • I had a photo in SLAP
« Reply #3486 on: May 16, 2019, 03:24:19 PM »
why is it always florida when you hear of crazy people doing crazy people tings

someone wrote about this recently, its something about how much access the public has to police reports in florida, supposedly really easy to get the info

...shit totally forgot why i was posting in this thread..

I hope a good photoshop thread arises soon, been wanting to contribute and use the Pixelmator Pro app I just got. which is only a 30-day trial...so yeah, fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:26:33 PM by rusty knees »

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3487 on: May 16, 2019, 06:23:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thin layer of mayo won’t rip the bread like butter does if it’s not room temp and you get a more even grill when it goes on the hot pan.

or you could melt the butter in the pan and rub the bread around on it. never tried mayo but sounds good.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #3488 on: May 17, 2019, 09:09:20 AM »
I think I'm gonna try to link with some queer skate stuff this summer in nyc. I've always had trouble going out to skate w anyone but like, my closer guy friends, and I feel like those sort of things are way more accepting. I dunno, i met this gender non-conforming person last weekend and heard they organize shit like that and we made plans to go skate when the semester ends. Could be cool

Expand Quote
Who’s that in dwycks profile image
[close]

Anna Khachiyan (I think?), she does a podcast with the fiancee of one of the Cum Town guys.

aka mommy. Jk i wanted people to know i was a cumboy but on the low. Red scare (her podcast) is alright sometimes but I guess i was into her blog first
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3489 on: May 19, 2019, 09:57:36 PM »
How do all these comic book villains keep getting new henchmen?  For decades, dudes in funny suits have been constantly busting in and kicking everybody’s ass.  You’d think word would eventually get around.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3490 on: May 20, 2019, 05:34:22 PM »
When do you decide to start making some new last names, and how do you go about that? Obviously people have made new last names throughout human history.

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #3491 on: May 20, 2019, 06:27:28 PM »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3492 on: May 20, 2019, 08:02:50 PM »
Tic tac skateboards would be a neat company name.  Prolly do shiddy but id like it.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #3493 on: May 20, 2019, 09:59:53 PM »
What's a good brand of earbuds that last long? I'm tired of going through multiple ones every year.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #3494 on: May 20, 2019, 10:13:26 PM »
What's a good brand of earbuds that last long? I'm tired of going through multiple ones every year.

KZ AS10. They're afordable, sweat proof and sound really good. They're not bluetooth though.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #3495 on: May 20, 2019, 10:13:38 PM »

“Plug Skull Candy” -Steve Berra

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #3496 on: May 21, 2019, 06:54:44 AM »
caffeine doesn’t increase your energy or alertness it just redistributes it. most people consume it so their most productive hours of the day are during work and then they crash and burn just in time for their life outside of work, unless you consume it all day, every day, in which case you’re slowly destroying yourself like a meth user on a very long-term scale. caffeine increases anxiety because it causes releases of adrenaline and cortisol. you’re putting yourself in a state of stress and hypervigilance so you can be a good little worker bee or office monkey. I’ve been reducing my morning coffee quantity and getting headaches from it. I’m gonna eventually only drink one small cup of weak coffee a day and maybe even quit but it does have some health benefits so I’m thinking about it. I wanna use my energy more consistently and save some of it for more important shit like skating and reading at home. this may sound crazy but I think caffeine exacerbates a lot of conditions like teeth grinding and even contributes to road rage. think about people driving around all amped up on caffeine with adrenaline and cortisol pumping through their bodies. ridiculous how it’s been marketed to us. people gotta have their comfy cup of joe or their refreshing “energy” drink. fuck caffeine.

I stopped drinking caffeine about 3 years ago. I used to drink Red Bull, Monster, coffee, Coke, Pepsi, etc... all the time, and I just decided one day that I wasn't going to do it anymore. I still drink iced tea, but the amount of caffeine is not noticeable.

I basically only drink water and iced tea now, and I've never felt healthier.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #3497 on: May 21, 2019, 11:53:42 AM »
Today, while bingeing "Murder, She Wrote," I pondered: Has any other show featured as many Jokers as this one? So far I've spotted Cesar Romero and Joaquin Phoenix in the first season alone. (Fingers crossed for a very young Heath Ledger and a Jack Nicholson cameo.)

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #3498 on: May 21, 2019, 12:09:20 PM »

How do you not know?
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3499 on: May 21, 2019, 12:29:59 PM »

How do you not know?

i mean thats one way to avoid splash back. someone should turn him on to shittens.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #3500 on: May 21, 2019, 02:37:12 PM »
Why don’t we Execute people who 100% were seen killing or raping.

I don’t need a mask or whatever I’m down to be the one who’s job is to remove these scum bags from life.

Suave

• Rep: -21
« Reply #3501 on: May 21, 2019, 04:52:02 PM »

I don’t need a mask or whatever I’m down to be the one who’s job is to remove these scum bags from life.
this doesn't jibe w/ your sig quote. would you talk someone who did murder from suicide? after which you'd kill him yourself?
i don't mean to joke on suicide but what are you, jeff bridges in the vanishing?

Dustwardprez

« Reply #3502 on: May 21, 2019, 06:05:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
this doesn't jibe w/ your sig quote. would you talk someone who did murder from suicide? after which you'd kill him yourself?
i don't mean to joke on suicide but what are you, jeff bridges in the vanishing?

Apples and oranges

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #3503 on: May 22, 2019, 09:35:28 AM »
are the fa kids doing their taxes?
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #3504 on: May 22, 2019, 02:56:14 PM »
are the fa kids doing their taxes?

Why?  That's what gofundme is for
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3505 on: May 22, 2019, 04:21:58 PM »

Thats interesting to no one.  Ur just trying to assert the fact that you'd happily kill people and that it actually occupies your thoughts.  Just keep that shit bottled up unless ur bitching ur with junky buddies. Please not here.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:21:58 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #3506 on: May 22, 2019, 05:49:20 PM »
Nothing too deep today, but yesterday I was wondering why I never became a Marine Biologist. It just seems like such an awesome gig and I wish I'd applied myself and made something of my professional life.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3507 on: May 22, 2019, 08:25:32 PM »
Nothing too deep today, but yesterday I was wondering why I never became a Marine Biologist. It just seems like such an awesome gig and I wish I'd applied myself and made something of my professional life.

If you get the right gig it’s fun. My cousins doing aquaculture sales and enjoys it but misses the hands on aspect

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #3508 on: May 22, 2019, 08:29:24 PM »
I went through 6 years of schooling to become a marine biologist but just couldn't pass the psychological evaluation.

Gotta fuck a blowhole.

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #3509 on: May 23, 2019, 06:36:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you get the right gig it’s fun. My cousins doing aquaculture sales and enjoys it but misses the hands on aspect

It sounds really fucking stupid, but I wanted to work at the aquarium. Not like a shitty Sea world type bid, but like a real fucking aquarium where they take care of the wildlife.