Author Topic: Things that make it hard for no valid reason to maintain respect for your friend  (Read 4889 times)

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -133
Expand Quote
Him being white as hell and saying “n***a” and uses their Hispanic nationality as a way to defend it but in reality he wants to be black so badly.

Being very rude to people with autism.

Separating the art from the artist when it comes to sex abuse allegations

Taking out your work related stress onto your best friend

Skating in rip n dip and cariuma sneakers

Being a bible pusher

Being a Zionist

Just don’t be an asshole
[close]
You’re on the spectrum for sure

Yes I’m a proud level one autistic, formerly known as a man with Asperger’s. Can’t handle it? You’re pathetic

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wesseling my way out of what? Not taking that as a joke is clearly just a desire to virtue signal or be offended
[close]

Now that you mention it; throwing around terms like 'virtue signalling', and wisdoms like 'offence is taken, not given' as an adult in 2024 ruins any respect I would have for a friend. But I think that's a pretty valid reason actually.
[close]

You sound like one of the "Joa is racist and Tyshawn's first time was a make" crowd

I wouldn’t say gifted hater’s racist but that phrase alone got me mad for a bit. I still watch his stuff. Him picking on black skaters is just a coincidence right now.

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
  • Precision Posture
Wtf i don't get you guys sometimes

Wearing band tees and skate shoes cause you to lose respect for your friends? What the hell are you guys wearing? Dockers, polo shirts and the NB lawn mower specials? Obviously there's heinous skate gear out there, but goddamn... I see nothing wrong with some good fitting skate clothes and well kempt "skate shoes".

Acting like skateboarding is something to be ashamed of... Fly your flag motherfuckers. Be weird, do no-complies and bonelesses, film yourself being goofy... fuck these "standards", have fun

In contrast; in the words of Grosso "TUCK YOUR FUCKING KNEE"
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Wtf i don't get you guys sometimes

Wearing band tees and skate shoes cause you to lose respect for your friends? What the hell are you guys wearing? Dockers, polo shirts and the NB lawn mower specials? Obviously there's heinous skate gear out there, but goddamn... I see nothing wrong with some good fitting skate clothes and well kempt "skate shoes".

Acting like skateboarding is something to be ashamed of... Fly your flag motherfuckers. Be weird, do no-complies and bonelesses, film yourself being goofy... fuck these "standards", have fun

In contrast; in the words of Grosso "TUCK YOUR FUCKING KNEE"

In my defense i wear supreme and true religion jeans with SB dunks. Some people out there grow out of what they used to wear when they’re younger. Everyone’s insecure and everyone criticizes what other people wears it’s a never ending cycle unfortunately. Also not wearing something that’s linked to Scientology or crimes against humanity is a very valid reason to criticize rather than a trivial reason like the dorkiest person you know wore it or some shit. Taste is subjective. Don’t go too far w your criticism

ElonMuskaBeats

• Rep: -14
Dudes that stand around talking about their gear more than they skate.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Sorry for being the most dripped out skater in this forum.

Get therapy dude

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Imagine being too proud of dressing like an NPC that’s obsessed with being an individual to the point you’ll get very angry that you find someone else on the subway with the same “IM MY OWN PERSON” type of outfit like yours?

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

This is such a burner account it hurts

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Mans really just said “SHUT UP AND SKATE”. This forum defies that principle that is inherently hypocritical and like a phrasal embodiment of a bully from school that is trying to prevent you from speaking your mind because of your speech impediment or something

ElonMuskaBeats

Struck a nerve!  :D

ElonMuskaBeats

Expand Quote
[close]

This isn’t a burner account! I’m Arron Kyro, a professional skateboarder from the bay area.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

This isn’t a burner account! I’m Arron Kyro, a professional skateboarder from the bay area.

Get some new material, troll

If this is one of the people I met at ocala skatepark in Florida a few years ago, sorry for talking about NYC and my outfit more than I skated. I was visiting family and I was homesick. That Florida trip ruined my life. Financially

ElonMuskaBeats

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

If this is one of the people I met at ocala skatepark in Florida a few years ago, sorry for talking about NYC and my outfit more than I skated. I was visiting family and I was homesick. That Florida trip ruined my life. Financially

Apology accepted. But it was very annoying.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Apology accepted. But it was very annoying.

If it annoys you, you need to see a therapist. That should not annoy you at all. That is the most trivial annoyance I have ever heard anyone say

ThatIsNotCricket

• Rep: 50
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wesseling my way out of what? Not taking that as a joke is clearly just a desire to virtue signal or be offended
[close]

Now that you mention it; throwing around terms like 'virtue signalling', and wisdoms like 'offence is taken, not given' as an adult in 2024 ruins any respect I would have for a friend. But I think that's a pretty valid reason actually.
[close]

You sound like one of the "Joa is racist and Tyshawn's first time was a make" crowd

Oofff. Shtonk OWNS and HUMILIATES soyboy, SJW, white knight, Marxist, libtard cuck with FACTS!!!!

I'm actually too much of a snowflake to be part of any crowd man. Incidentally, a. I don't think GH is racist, and b. I indeed happen to believe that Tyshawn's first time was warm, comfortable and loving, leading to a climax for everyone involved, but if you're inclined to imagine it was more awkward, testing and a matter of lust over love I wouldn't hold that against you.

burntout

• Rep: -46
If I have to cut friendship, it’s mainly because their personality is bad

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

I shoulda done that a long time ago with my ex best friend. I can’t believe I called him that just cause he’s cool and has tattoos and smokes weed. He even got me into playing call of duty too much as a kid which fucked up my ability to socialize in real life a little bit to the point where chicks back then wouldn’t talk to me.

Dad Board

• Rep: 90
Expand Quote
[close]

I shoulda done that a long time ago with my ex best friend. I can’t believe I called him that just cause he’s cool and has tattoos and smokes weed. He even got me into playing call of duty too much as a kid which fucked up my ability to socialize in real life a little bit to the point where chicks back then wouldn’t talk to me.

If I hadn’t already checked your IG to see if you were a troll or not because of the sheer audacity of some of your posts I’d say “damn this dude is for sure trolling” but you’re really out here broadcasting this shit. Wild. 

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If I hadn’t already checked your IG to see if you were a troll or not because of the sheer audacity of some of your posts I’d say “damn this dude is for sure trolling” but you’re really out here broadcasting this shit. Wild.

Sorry if you thought I was trolling. I was cheated and lied to by that Schrödinger’s douchebag

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
imagine losing respect for your “friends” because they dress in the clothes that are appropriate for what y’all do together. if you think clothes are bad, wait til you finally understand that a skateboard is literally just a toy

Cliche10k

• Rep: -32
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Him being white as hell and saying “n***a” and uses their Hispanic nationality as a way to defend it but in reality he wants to be black so badly.
[close]

Do You say cracker?

If you say that shit around me you getting snoozed real quick.

I agree with booting for minors though 💯😁

Valid

if u a whiteboy and say the “n” word around me you gonna get snuffed no questions asked… what’s worse is the other black skaters who allow white boys and others to use that word…

Anyway…

People who buy alcohol and tobacco for minors, and those who smoke weed or drink with teenagers. Shit is weird.
[close]
[close]

I call some white people “crackers”. You know the ones who be hating

Sorry dude I’ll take the punch and I’ll make sure you look like you start racist bonfires every night

🤣 sheeeit

Cliche10k

• Rep: -32
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Being very rude to people with autism.

Separating the art from the artist when it comes to sex abuse allegations

Taking out your work related stress onto your best friend

Skating in rip n dip and cariuma sneakers

Being a bible pusher

Being a Zionist

Just don’t be an asshole
[close]
You’re on the spectrum for sure
[close]

Yes I’m a proud level one autistic, formerly known as a man with Asperger’s. Can’t handle it? You’re pathetic

Sheeeit 🤣

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • sup dog
Just hitting that New button is quite exciting tonight. I don’t know what the fuck the thread title is anymore.

I’m not letting my YouTube algorithm anywhere near that video.

zerosugarfruitpunch

• Rep: -1
  • having lots of fun always <3
Expand Quote
[close]

Get therapy dude
U dress like shit tbh I checked ur gram U got millenial ass fits dude
haha <33333 think aga1n

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Get therapy dude
[close]

Millennial ass fits are in dude. What are you on???

zerosugarfruitpunch

• Rep: -1
  • having lots of fun always <3
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Get therapy dude
[close]
[close]

Xxtra hot cheetos party size bag
haha <33333 think aga1n

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
We’re all losers when Versacekid420 is one of the saner voices in a given thread.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Get therapy dude
[close]
[close]

[close]
Xxtra hot cheetos party size bag

Go take your pepto before it’s too late

Haze

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

That’s actually better if you ate something not spicy before that