Author Topic: PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL (of the Berrics)  (Read 37811 times)

assvogel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 210
Re: PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL (of the Berrics)
« Reply #420 on: February 16, 2023, 03:44:30 AM »

^

Stupid question as the answer is obviously James Kelch. He was already the mayor so becoming the president is logical next step.

Bigfoot is real

« Reply #421 on: February 16, 2023, 05:52:29 AM »
Berra 2024

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #422 on: February 16, 2023, 08:42:42 AM »
Holy shit Luke Perry died?

He did  :( fun fact though his son is a professional wrestler. Here's Christian referencing Luke in a savage promo

During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1078
« Reply #423 on: March 17, 2023, 09:41:08 PM »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

linty

• Rep: 37
« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2023, 12:22:48 AM »

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #426 on: March 18, 2023, 08:45:41 AM »
@Simple Magic had a good take in this weeks newsletter:

It’s become bad enough that it almost makes you think the content-stifling allegations against Hypebeast were true and that maybe they were trying to save what’s left of The Berrics’ reputation by keeping Berra from having free reign.

Anyways, as he appears determined to ruin his options at financial and cultural relevancy, I predict we see Berra take a route frequented by a growing number of self-immolating public figures with a distinct inability for personal reflection: on Newsmax decrying “woke” culture in 4-6 months.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #428 on: March 18, 2023, 06:29:05 PM »
Now that the patriots have been in control for some time, did anything change?

It got even worse?

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #429 on: March 18, 2023, 06:56:04 PM »

It got even worse?

At this point it seems to be a repost/skate news blog. When they first announced the “new control” or whatever they had a game of SKATE with Felipe’s vs Ribeiro’s (Felipe Gustavo & Felipe Mota vs Gustavo Ribeiro & Carlos Ribeiro) on multiple obstacles (flat, ledge, rail, hubba, 10 stair etc). Personally I enjoyed watching it. All those skaters are really talented and it was cool seeing them do some tricks they normally wouldn’t and how consistent they’re. The vids had little to no Berra in them as well. For a second I was hoping the Berrics would get back to their roots but surprise, they didn’t and it’s still whack. I feel like they could slightly redeem themselves if they had kept up some games of skate like that or get some OG’s we enjoy watching to do some bangings or recruits. Pretty sure most of us would tune in if they got Heath or Kareem to do like a minute of Berrics footy.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #430 on: March 20, 2023, 09:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote

It got even worse?
[close]

At this point it seems to be a repost/skate news blog. When they first announced the “new control” or whatever they had a game of SKATE with Felipe’s vs Ribeiro’s (Felipe Gustavo & Felipe Mota vs Gustavo Ribeiro & Carlos Ribeiro) on multiple obstacles (flat, ledge, rail, hubba, 10 stair etc). Personally I enjoyed watching it. All those skaters are really talented and it was cool seeing them do some tricks they normally wouldn’t and how consistent they’re. The vids had little to no Berra in them as well. For a second I was hoping the Berrics would get back to their roots but surprise, they didn’t and it’s still whack. I feel like they could slightly redeem themselves if they had kept up some games of skate like that or get some OG’s we enjoy watching to do some bangings or recruits. Pretty sure most of us would tune in if they got Heath or Kareem to do like a minute of Berrics footy.

If the skate community is lucky enough to get a minute of new Heath footy I hope it is not filmed in the berrics

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
« Reply #431 on: March 20, 2023, 09:43:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

It got even worse?
[close]

[close]

If the skate community is lucky enough to get a minute of new Heath footy I hope it is not filmed in the berrics
Yes, and I think heath is better than that

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #432 on: March 20, 2023, 10:29:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

It got even worse?
[close]

[close]

[close]

I agree. I’d prefer Heath footy at places other than the Berrics but apparently he still skates there.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #433 on: March 21, 2023, 04:25:46 PM »

My favorite comment on this post was "finish it in a timely manner"

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 109
« Reply #434 on: March 21, 2023, 06:06:59 PM »

My favorite comment on this post was "finish it in a timely manner"

Patriots are in control of the berrics *except when they have to crowdsource ideas for original content

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #435 on: March 22, 2023, 04:15:47 AM »
Don't you get it? WE are the patriots. We are in control!
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #436 on: March 22, 2023, 06:02:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

It got even worse?
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I agree. I’d prefer Heath footy at places other than the Berrics but apparently he still skates there.

Weren’t they were dating for years? It only makes sense

TheFandangler

• Rep: 15
« Reply #437 on: March 22, 2023, 12:35:56 PM »
That “Do skateboarders believe in god” post might have actually been the dumbest thing he ever posted. Yes, like all groups of humans, some do. He’s not even doing a poll for some sort of statistical analysis, it’s just some weak attempt to get the comment section firing off for the algorithm.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2269
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #438 on: March 22, 2023, 03:13:54 PM »
Hahah I got my photo on The Berrics today. (Me on the left.)

Life hammer achieved thanks Steve!

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #439 on: March 22, 2023, 03:19:47 PM »

Do you guys sell carumbas?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2269
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #440 on: March 22, 2023, 03:28:45 PM »

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #441 on: March 22, 2023, 03:30:17 PM »
I'm just now learning that they rebranded. I was out of the loop for a little bit and would like a little more info on the AO situation.

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #442 on: March 22, 2023, 09:22:22 PM »

Haha that’s awesome! Ollie over the fence into the brick banks is sick! Hopefully the post helps your shop get some extra shine.

Terminal

« Reply #443 on: March 22, 2023, 09:40:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Haha that’s awesome! Ollie over the fence into the brick banks is sick! Hopefully the post helps your shop get some extra shine.
Yeah that's sweet as Watson

Uglier

• Rep: 14
« Reply #444 on: August 07, 2023, 05:54:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
koston and berra's "100% in control" announcement may be a lie. the site is still hosted on amazon servers that point to hypebeast, who probably pays the amazon bill and likely has control of all the data. or they just have some weird setup going on

http://44.228.145.25
http://44.236.123.199
[close]
These both link to a hypebeast store for me. Maybe I’m missing something tho.
[close]

that is how hypebeast has set it when you visit their ip address directly. when you go to theberrics.com, you are getting data back that is hosted on those ip addresses
[close]

As someone studying for the Net+ currently I appreciate this.
[close]

I told myself I’d get my Net+ when I started working again now it’s nine months later and I’m just fiddling around on guitar and posting on Slap instead of stacking certs.
[close]

If you want shoot me a pm and we can figure out a way that I can share all the stuff I have with you. I got the official CompTIA textbook, messer course notes, and dion course notes for it.

LINK???? I want a good job
the duck may swim on the lake, but my daddy 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴 the lake