Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2405442 times)

Cranberry Relish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 29
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #16980 on: May 23, 2024, 01:36:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I like that Brown pair.  I'm a sucker for the runner toe too.  Might try a pair of these at some point.
[close]

I gotta pair and I like em. I also am a sucker for runner toes.  It’s a good thinner cupsole. But it feels like more of a running shoe in shape, which I like , some might not. Great flick though and pretty true to size -size up if you have wide feet . I think you can get like $15 off on Nike .

Brown shoes aren’t for me but that white is sick.

Has anyone posted the second Yuto dunk yet? I think it comes out in the fall.

Pulled the trigger and bought a pair of the Vertabrae's (Some YouTube shoe reviewer I watched, called them, "The Spinal's? Haha.) along with a pair of the Leo's.  Excited to try them out.  Will be back with a full report!

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16981 on: May 23, 2024, 02:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I like that Brown pair.  I'm a sucker for the runner toe too.  Might try a pair of these at some point.
[close]

I gotta pair and I like em. I also am a sucker for runner toes.  It’s a good thinner cupsole. But it feels like more of a running shoe in shape, which I like , some might not. Great flick though and pretty true to size -size up if you have wide feet . I think you can get like $15 off on Nike .

[close]

Pulled the trigger and bought a pair of the Vertabrae's (Some YouTube shoe reviewer I watched, called them, "The Spinal's? Haha.) along with a pair of the Leo's.  Excited to try them out.  Will be back with a full report!
Y'all don't see the cariuma logo behind the swoosh? Cool that they're a price point shoe tho. I see some locals really liking how they skate.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -501
« Reply #16982 on: May 23, 2024, 03:02:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hyped for you! I gotta scoop some Leo’s to try out. Hope you enjoy both shoes!
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #16983 on: May 23, 2024, 03:19:23 PM »
Not gonna lie, saw those Futura dunks and got super hyped, dude has been one of my favorite artists for decades now. 

Cranberry Relish

• Rep: 29
« Reply #16984 on: May 23, 2024, 03:20:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hyped for you! I gotta scoop some Leo’s to try out. Hope you enjoy both shoes!

Thank you!! :-)

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1031
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #16985 on: May 23, 2024, 06:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Y'all don't see the cariuma logo behind the swoosh? Cool that they're a price point shoe tho. I see some locals really liking how they skate.

I cant unsee it. Plus the top down looks like a bowling show or the [failed] Lakai Mod.

I know 3 homies that skated them. Each one thought the shoe sucked for being a Nike release.

m477

• Rep: 8
« Reply #16986 on: Today at 08:37:38 AM »
Yesterday I got lucky and found the vertebrae (black/gum sole) at the Nike outlet in my size. They were marked as ‘slightly imperfect’… looked like they may have been lightly skated a few minutes but at $25 I couldn’t pass em up.