Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2431876 times)

Cranberry Relish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 29
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #16980 on: May 23, 2024, 01:36:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I like that Brown pair.  I'm a sucker for the runner toe too.  Might try a pair of these at some point.
[close]

I gotta pair and I like em. I also am a sucker for runner toes.  It’s a good thinner cupsole. But it feels like more of a running shoe in shape, which I like , some might not. Great flick though and pretty true to size -size up if you have wide feet . I think you can get like $15 off on Nike .

Brown shoes aren’t for me but that white is sick.

Has anyone posted the second Yuto dunk yet? I think it comes out in the fall.

Pulled the trigger and bought a pair of the Vertabrae's (Some YouTube shoe reviewer I watched, called them, "The Spinal's? Haha.) along with a pair of the Leo's.  Excited to try them out.  Will be back with a full report!

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16981 on: May 23, 2024, 02:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I like that Brown pair.  I'm a sucker for the runner toe too.  Might try a pair of these at some point.
[close]

I gotta pair and I like em. I also am a sucker for runner toes.  It’s a good thinner cupsole. But it feels like more of a running shoe in shape, which I like , some might not. Great flick though and pretty true to size -size up if you have wide feet . I think you can get like $15 off on Nike .

[close]

Pulled the trigger and bought a pair of the Vertabrae's (Some YouTube shoe reviewer I watched, called them, "The Spinal's? Haha.) along with a pair of the Leo's.  Excited to try them out.  Will be back with a full report!
Y'all don't see the cariuma logo behind the swoosh? Cool that they're a price point shoe tho. I see some locals really liking how they skate.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -518
« Reply #16982 on: May 23, 2024, 03:02:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hyped for you! I gotta scoop some Leo’s to try out. Hope you enjoy both shoes!
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #16983 on: May 23, 2024, 03:19:23 PM »
Not gonna lie, saw those Futura dunks and got super hyped, dude has been one of my favorite artists for decades now. 

Cranberry Relish

« Reply #16984 on: May 23, 2024, 03:20:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hyped for you! I gotta scoop some Leo’s to try out. Hope you enjoy both shoes!

Thank you!! :-)

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1037
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #16985 on: May 23, 2024, 06:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Y'all don't see the cariuma logo behind the swoosh? Cool that they're a price point shoe tho. I see some locals really liking how they skate.

I cant unsee it. Plus the top down looks like a bowling show or the [failed] Lakai Mod.

I know 3 homies that skated them. Each one thought the shoe sucked for being a Nike release.

m477

• Rep: 9
« Reply #16986 on: May 24, 2024, 08:37:38 AM »
Yesterday I got lucky and found the vertebrae (black/gum sole) at the Nike outlet in my size. They were marked as ‘slightly imperfect’… looked like they may have been lightly skated a few minutes but at $25 I couldn’t pass em up.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16987 on: May 29, 2024, 05:15:32 PM »
Nike Janoski og slips.

Anyone skate them recently? How’s the fit (for skating), tts snug or tts roomy?

MikeX

• Rep: 10
« Reply #16988 on: May 30, 2024, 07:15:25 AM »
Nike Janoski og slips.

I had to go up half a size with the laced version because it was so damn narrow, so Im assuming the slip version would also fall under the same category if not tighter

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #16989 on: May 30, 2024, 09:54:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Nike Janoski og slips.

[close]

I had to go up half a size with the laced version because it was so damn narrow, so Im assuming the slip version would also fall under the same category if not tighter
I wear 10.5 in almost every shoe. Got the laced ones in 10.5 and they were pretty snug but they stretched out nicely. I generally prefer a snug fit anyway.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16990 on: May 30, 2024, 10:09:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nike Janoski og slips.

[close]

[close]
I wear 10.5 in almost every shoe. Got the laced ones in 10.5 and they were pretty snug but they stretched out nicely. I generally prefer a snug fit anyway.

Got a 10.5 slip on they way, snug is fine for a slip to skate in, unless it's too narrow (which it sounds like they might be?); images don't look narrow, pretty standard shape (vans/Foy306).

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #16991 on: May 30, 2024, 05:39:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nike Janoski og slips.

[close]

[close]
[close]

Got a 10.5 slip on they way, snug is fine for a slip to skate in, unless it's too narrow (which it sounds like they might be?); images don't look narrow, pretty standard shape (vans/Foy306).
I have fairly wide and flat feet. They’ve stretched out and feel great. I’m using a pair of footprint Gamechangers, too, which are a bit thicker than the stock insoles. The cork insoles are pretty dope, tho.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16992 on: May 30, 2024, 06:10:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nike Janoski og slips.

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I have fairly wide and flat feet. They’ve stretched out and feel great. I’m using a pair of footprint Gamechangers, too, which are a bit thicker than the stock insoles. The cork insoles are pretty dope, tho.

Nice. Given how most slips fit, it usually requires different insoles and sock thickness so they don't feel like I'm swimming in/about to fall out of them. I'm kinda leaning towards just commiting to slips (because nothing feels wide in the right spots these days) if I can find the right ones.

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 124
« Reply #16993 on: May 30, 2024, 07:40:31 PM »
OL Janoski OG

Enjoy your life.

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 91
« Reply #16994 on: May 31, 2024, 02:41:08 AM »
OL Janoski OG

These are literally all I want in life.

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16995 on: May 31, 2024, 09:23:47 AM »

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16996 on: June 01, 2024, 06:42:58 PM »
Stolen from Reddit. These look better with the laces over the sunrise thing (poster said they just rolled up their pants to show off the shoes).

I’ll probably put some fat white dunk laces in them.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 883
« Reply #16997 on: June 02, 2024, 01:53:41 AM »
Maybe black laces tucked under would look nicer

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 274
  • sup dog
« Reply #16998 on: June 02, 2024, 04:47:16 PM »
Stolen from Reddit. These look better with the laces over the sunrise thing (poster said they just rolled up their pants to show off the shoes).

I wasn’t a fan until I watched the SNKRS video about the story of the design. The designer is Native American, and all of it has a distinct design choice.

And very true, laces over the strip looks way better.   

BUT, I think it’s for knee sliding protection so the laces don’t rip as easily. (Designer says something about it on the Blazer ones)

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16999 on: June 02, 2024, 04:54:33 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I wasn’t a fan until I watched the SNKRS video about the story of the design. The designer is Native American, and all of it has a distinct design choice.

BUT, I think it’s for knee sliding protection so the laces don’t rip as easily. (Designer says something about it on the Blazer ones)
Yeah, that video convinced me too. Love how much thought went into them and they look great in motion.

Cowtown still has size 7-12 in stock if anyone cares. Think they got more than most places since Di’orr did a fundraiser with them.

https://www.cowtownskateboards.com/shoes/mens/nike-sb/nike-sb-dunk-high-decon-qs-turquoise-blue-black-rugged-orange-pid-72914

dstrytruitt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #17000 on: June 02, 2024, 06:16:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Yeah, that video convinced me too. Love how much thought went into them and they look great in motion.

Cowtown still has size 7-12 in stock if anyone cares. Think they got more than most places since Di’orr did a fundraiser with them.

https://www.cowtownskateboards.com/shoes/mens/nike-sb/nike-sb-dunk-high-decon-qs-turquoise-blue-black-rugged-orange-pid-72914
Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up!

• Rep: -41
« Reply #17001 on: June 03, 2024, 08:52:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thank you for keeping us updated.  Its so gas how we have shop employees giving inventory counts

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #17002 on: June 03, 2024, 09:59:02 AM »
Jack O'Grady skating what appears to be Jordans on his latest IG story......whats going on, are they going for more SB Jordan collabs?  Would make sense with the hype around the pine green IV last year. 

Pastasash

• Rep: 84
« Reply #17003 on: June 03, 2024, 10:34:48 AM »
Jack O'Grady skating what appears to be Jordans on his latest IG story......whats going on, are they going for more SB Jordan collabs?  Would make sense with the hype around the pine green IV last year.

The one with him skating the metal prefab? He's skating black & red blazer mids, hard to tell I guess cus it looks like it was filmed on a flip phone

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #17004 on: June 03, 2024, 10:52:12 AM »
yeh thats the one........my phone screen is pretty small!

BoxStuffer

« Reply #17005 on: June 04, 2024, 07:25:16 AM »
SB Dunk Low “Trocadéro Gardens”

Enjoy your life.

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17006 on: June 04, 2024, 07:30:19 AM »
SB Dunk Low “Trocadéro Gardens”

Giving me orange cream popsicle vibes 🤤

BoxStuffer

« Reply #17007 on: June 04, 2024, 08:54:14 AM »
New University Blue OL dunks

Enjoy your life.

Pastasash

• Rep: 84
« Reply #17008 on: June 04, 2024, 10:08:54 AM »
New University Blue OL dunks

they've done a ton of really good gum sole OL dunks thru the years, but this is fosho the best one yet

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 888
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #17009 on: June 04, 2024, 10:19:29 AM »
blue chew with da henny chaser
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo