Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390699 times)

the snake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: tinder
« Reply #1710 on: August 05, 2015, 07:26:27 PM »
haha you ruined it all

zeepers

« Reply #1711 on: August 06, 2015, 07:21:59 AM »
haha you ruined it all

if it's not you hooking up with her it's just gonna be some other 38 year old. I say go for it. I'm 25 now, but last year I had a summer fling that lasted about a month with a girl who was 19. it was purely sexual due to the circumstances, but she was really sweet, and super super hot. wife material if the timing was better.

she was in my town for 3 months on summer break from college, I broke it off a month in because she was kind of naive, would talk about her ex, and she did that thing girls do where they kiss really loudly. you know, when they purposely make that smooching noise. shit drove me crazy. so I broke it off... I look back on it and kick myself so hard. I should have rode that out as long as possible. 18 - 21 year old girls these days are FREAKS. I basically Costanzed the whole situation and I will never forgive myself.

don't be me. don't end up kicking yourself. don't be a Costanza.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1712 on: August 06, 2015, 09:22:16 AM »
thanks for the advice, man, i don't wanna be a serial fucker, i'm more a lover, feelings and shit

zeepers

« Reply #1713 on: August 06, 2015, 10:07:45 AM »
thanks for the advice, man, i don't wanna be a serial fucker, i'm more a lover, feelings and shit

same here. one of the reasons I broke it off with her was because I actually really liked her, but was also on a hot streak at the time. just do what FEELS right. (18 year olds feel right btw.)

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1714 on: August 06, 2015, 11:59:27 AM »
i feel it's like a crossroad in my life, i make an account on tinder and the day after i meet a really interesting girl IN REAL LIFE ! fuck tinder ! i started to chat tonight with the most beautiful girl in the world(that girl) on facebook and i'll teach her skateboarding tomorrow ! one year and a half after the mother of my child broke up with me in the worst conditions ! wooooooooow life is good !

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1715 on: August 06, 2015, 12:16:23 PM »
yeah, stoked for you!

also: pics!

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1716 on: August 06, 2015, 12:53:43 PM »
thanks my bro hercules, here's a pic of the 40 woman of tinder(or kind of tinder, badoo) for you !
http://imageshack.us/i/idIsoCnxj
she would have been the first victim of my serial fucker carrier....didn't feel her that much, you would ? ^^

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1717 on: August 06, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »
thanks my bro hercules, here's a pic of the 40 woman of tinder(or kind of tinder, badoo) for you !
she would have been the first victim of my serial fucker carrier....didn't feel her that much, you would ? ^^

since i`ve just recently come out of a long-term-relationship i am kinda on the getwhatyouget-train, so yeah.

but stoked that you found someone you like! dont push too hard though.. i usually make that mistake after coming out of relationships.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1718 on: August 06, 2015, 01:12:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

since i`ve just recently come out of a long-term-relationship i am kinda on the getwhatyouget-train, so yeah.

but stoked that you found someone you like! dont push too hard though.. i usually make that mistake after coming out of relationships.
yeah i know, don't worry, but god if i could show you a pic of that girl.....heaven on earth....i don't even know if i will kiss hear in the next days but she have everything, funny sexy ....an angel on earth ! and that 40 woman is a good person, chatted with her, she's cool, but.....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:26:55 PM by the snake »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1719 on: August 14, 2015, 08:45:19 PM »
I've had a decent set of matches within the past week(9-12 of em) but I can't get a single one of them to say a word to me and when one does message back it turns out to be a spambot. Apparently none of my current matches have been active since I've messaged them so I guess they haven't seen any of em. Just started trying to play on me being 6'5, having tattoos, skating, and being able to play piano which feels corny to do but I gotta sell myself to these people.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1720 on: August 14, 2015, 08:57:09 PM »
I've had a decent set of matches within the past week(9-12 of em) but I can't get a single one of them to say a word to me and when one does message back it turns out to be a spambot. Apparently none of my current matches have been active since I've messaged them so I guess they haven't seen any of em. Just started trying to play on me being 6'5, having tattoos, skating, and being able to play piano which feels corny to do but I gotta sell myself to these people.

Im going to try to think of a good pick up line for you. Mine was "hey i lost weight recently so will you celebrate with me by eating a bunch of food and drinking all night and also doing a netflix date? See you get two dates in one with me"

Now you are pretty lanky so i kind of am doing the opposite with you with my pick up line, try this " Hey im way too lanky can you help me to get to an appropriate weight by eating a bunch of food with me and drinking a bunch"?

Now i think this might work cause you dis arm your self to them and plus i think the girls will get a kick out of it because who ever complained about being lanky? Try that with one of the girls and see how it works   

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1721 on: August 14, 2015, 09:19:11 PM »
Sounds good. As unsuccessful as my dating life has been I'm pretty confident as of late in myself when it comes to talking and getting women to like me based on girls openly expressing multiple times how much they enjoy my personality and being around me. I've just always feared putting myself out there and getting rejection but I'm kinda over that shit now and would rather get rejected early on so I can move on to find someone else who might actually like me.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1722 on: August 14, 2015, 09:29:07 PM »
Sounds good. As unsuccessful as my dating life has been I'm pretty confident as of late in myself when it comes to talking and getting women to like me based on girls openly expressing multiple times how much they enjoy my personality and being around me. I've just always feared putting myself out there and getting rejection but I'm kinda over that shit now and would rather get rejected early on so I can move on to find someone else who might actually like me.

Yeah that was so great about tinder for me, towards the end i just didn't give a shit. Like you will get match up with someone new and you got like 10 matches in a week, i think i only got like 8 in a week. But don't like brag about you skating, when it gets to the point of the conversation of telling each other your instagrams she will most likely will bring up " Oh you skateboard?".

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1723 on: August 14, 2015, 10:11:08 PM »
Yeah I just mention skating in the bio section. Definitely not gonna brag about it. Thanks tho. Been looking through this thread at your other tips too in order to improve my chances.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #1724 on: August 19, 2015, 06:42:33 PM »
went to Denver for a week, hopped on tinder with no intention on actually meeting anyone. Opened every conversation with the line from Joe Dirt, "hey i'm new in town. looking for my parents." NOT A SINGLE GIRL caught on, although some initiated conversation. dropped a bunch of lines about silver town and about how my parents left me at the grand canyon, still not a single girl saw through my facade. I wish they would have...

This. This I like.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1725 on: August 28, 2015, 10:39:23 PM »
WHAT UP

Back at it, this girl i got matched up with awhile ago but never did anything but now im charming her pants. The last text is the text she meant to send to her friend. Shes 18 :)

Im taking it as shes happy we are talking again and im showing interest this time

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1726 on: August 28, 2015, 11:31:11 PM »
Tobey, you have no game at all

Get your shit together

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1727 on: August 29, 2015, 05:44:06 AM »

Get your shit together

beg to differ, im hanging out with her tomorrow night

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1728 on: August 29, 2015, 10:03:44 AM »
Expand Quote

Get your shit together
[close]

beg to differ, im hanging out with her tomorrow night

Just bustin your tinder balls tobey...

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1729 on: September 01, 2015, 09:27:41 PM »
Restarted my tindr and now I can't get any matches and whenever I do its spam as fuck. How is that even possible that none of the actual real life women that I've swiped right on have done the same back?   

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1730 on: September 02, 2015, 06:38:04 AM »
dj inevitable horoscope tattoo on the 1's and 2's
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1731 on: September 04, 2015, 11:11:51 PM »
since i can't use my go to pick up line since im sober now im trying a new one

let you know if it works

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1732 on: September 05, 2015, 12:41:14 AM »
What's your bio read?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1733 on: September 05, 2015, 06:50:29 AM »
What's your bio read?

"I post pictures of my wiener all the time on here"

also that message kind of worked but she thought i was serious but i told her i was sarcastic so its all good

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1734 on: September 05, 2015, 06:53:41 AM »
This shit only works for young people doesn't it? 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1735 on: September 05, 2015, 06:55:40 AM »
This shit only works for young people doesn't it? 

Yeah probably

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1736 on: September 05, 2015, 07:05:52 AM »
Expand Quote
What's your bio read?
[close]

also that message kind of worked but she thought i was serious but i told her i was sarcastic so its all good
Word. I don't think weird bios work or profile pictures work for the most part around where I live even if its funny. Pretty plain area full of plain bland people. One of my friends whose as average white guy as it gets has a boring ass bio and he met his ex fiance from tindr so I think I'm gonna stick with my boring ass bio.     

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #1737 on: September 05, 2015, 08:58:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's your bio read?
[close]

[close]
Word. I don't think weird bios work or profile pictures work for the most part around where I live even if its funny. Pretty plain area full of plain bland people. One of my friends whose as average white guy as it gets has a boring ass bio and he met his ex fiance from tindr so I think I'm gonna stick with my boring ass bio.     

We can probably aim a little higher than this, right?

I'm just gonna throw it out there that you probably won't meet a girl you genuinely enjoy being around on Tinder. You might get a weird date here and there, a la Tobey, but, if you think you can stand it, you're better off just spending your time doing the things you enjoy, learning some new stuff, and checking out new places. I think you're much more likely to meet someone you actually like when you're in the midst of just taking care of yourself and being in the places you want to be.

I also maintain that Tinder is not good for your self-image, especially if you already experience self-esteem issues. The immediacy of it and the constant ups and downs of hope vs. lack of fulfillment will definitely fuck up your brain chemistry. I've been swiping and sad, and I've felt my brain get kind of addicted to that shit. But there's a lot to see in the world that goes unseen if your mind is constantly preparing for that next dopamine hit that comes with a match (or the disappointment that comes with no match).

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1738 on: September 05, 2015, 09:03:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's your bio read?
[close]

[close]
[close]

We can probably aim a little higher than this, right?

I'm just gonna throw it out there that you probably won't meet a girl you genuinely enjoy being around on Tinder. You might get a weird date here and there, a la Tobey, but, if you think you can stand it, you're better off just spending your time doing the things you enjoy, learning some new stuff, and checking out new places. I think you're much more likely to meet someone you actually like when you're in the midst of just taking care of yourself and being in the places you want to be.

I also maintain that Tinder is not good for your self-image, especially if you already experience self-esteem issues. The immediacy of it and the constant ups and downs of hope vs. lack of fulfillment will definitely fuck up your brain chemistry. I've been swiping and sad, and I've felt my brain get kind of addicted to that shit. But there's a lot to see in the world that goes unseen if your mind is constantly preparing for that next dopamine hit that comes with a match (or the disappointment that comes with no match).

I'm basically back on it for rebounds. I know I'm not going to meet the special someone on tinder and i don't really want one at the moment. I like weird dates and have been on them and they are my favorite ones cause I'm also weird. I'm just trying to have some fun now, maybe try out some other pick up lines for some pals to use.

edit: also brave, im from a pretty bland area if you go on my instagram all those bios work pretty well. I started to realize girls are way more in to humor from a guy instead of his looks, but you got the looks down cause you are tall and lanky. But i might actually have a funny bio for you, do you live in an area where you basically only see white girls on tinder? I was thinking maybe you should use this bio, " You wouldn't guess this but im actually black". I think the white girls would love that
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 09:10:02 AM by tobey »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1739 on: September 05, 2015, 11:00:43 AM »
Vaginas/women man. They like boa constrictors. Slither around then strangle you till you can't breahte no more.