Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 419718 times)

radcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #750 on: August 20, 2022, 07:12:04 PM »
Enjoying the Fancy Lad podcast

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1345
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #751 on: August 21, 2022, 06:02:28 PM »
The SLS streams have been really fun to watch. I missed them in real time but the highlights on YT are still very watchable and you still see all of the good skating. I'm enjoying watching GH come around on Ryan Decenzo.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #752 on: August 22, 2022, 08:31:54 AM »
streaming sls last week was a God tier move

props to the hater

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #753 on: August 24, 2022, 02:57:58 PM »
streaming sls last week was a God tier move

props to the hater

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #754 on: August 24, 2022, 03:10:26 PM »
He started cool but he’s quickly ran out of interesting content

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
« Reply #755 on: August 24, 2022, 03:20:57 PM »
I don't think he caters to my demographic.

I find him incredibly annoying and that's ignoring all the meme shit. Plus he has an extremely punchable face.

I'd rather powerslide over my own balls than sit through one of his insufferable videos.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #756 on: August 24, 2022, 04:11:55 PM »
I don't think he caters to my demographic.

I find him incredibly annoying and that's ignoring all the meme shit. Plus he has an extremely punchable face.

I'd rather powerslide over my own balls than sit through one of his insufferable videos.

His commentary is for 7th graders.

CaptainBushwacker

• Rep: 13
« Reply #757 on: September 06, 2022, 01:50:20 AM »

thought this was pretty funny

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #758 on: September 06, 2022, 04:15:59 AM »
I thought it was weird that he made a video about Woodward problems and didn’t mention Brian Patch.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #759 on: September 06, 2022, 04:38:53 AM »
I thought it was weird that he made a video about Woodward problems and didn’t mention Brian Patch.

To be fair, he thinks skateboarding started in 2008

Paperclip20

• Rep: 137
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #760 on: September 06, 2022, 05:28:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't know what you guys are talking about so adding some context and background could help.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 236
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #761 on: September 06, 2022, 06:06:02 AM »
He started cool but he’s quickly ran out of interesting content
I quite enjoy the contest commentary tbh
Makes a contest much more digestible than sitting through an actual SLS webcast

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #762 on: September 06, 2022, 06:08:28 AM »
he makes videos for people who spend $140 on pants and or are under the age of 18 is all hes trying to say im pretty sure

one-off

• Rep: 108
« Reply #763 on: September 06, 2022, 07:19:35 AM »
Regifted Hate

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #764 on: September 06, 2022, 08:42:50 AM »

I thought it was weird he mentions his teenage raging hormones and the gymnastic camp as part of his reasons for wanting to go....dunno always felt wooward was for privileged private school kids since i heard about it in the 90s

knowing skateparks, there is just gonna be a ton of kids who have no idea what they're doing, getting in the way all the time, dealing with that every day for 2 weeks sounds like it would be a detriment to someones who is decent on a board. 

He also said he'd be down to be a counselor...imagine GH as your dorm camp advisor 

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #765 on: September 06, 2022, 08:53:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't know what you guys are talking about so adding some context and background could help.

If you watch his videos it's not hard to pick up that he doesn't know much about skateboarding prior to when he started and isn't interested in doing the research.

If you're talking about the Brian Patch thing, he had sex with a 15 year old when he was 35 and worked at Woodward after he was convicted for that. Neil Hendrix worked there too, who has also been accused of statutory rape

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
« Reply #766 on: September 06, 2022, 09:14:56 AM »
Why are you guys acting like he's trying to be a skate history channel. He's simply a dude who's sick of the toxic positivity in skateboarding and wants to talk shit on current events in skateboarding. No more no less. I'm glad he's doing it and don't think 90s skateboarding is an important thing to consider when talking about nyjahs next crypto scam.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #767 on: September 06, 2022, 09:28:06 AM »
Why are you guys acting like he's trying to be a skate history channel.

No one is, its just his maturity, sure he has a good grasp of grammar and the English language, but so does Suicu

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #768 on: September 06, 2022, 09:30:25 AM »
theres much fake positivity outside of social media really most skaters like myself are still just douchebags

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #769 on: September 06, 2022, 09:49:08 AM »
or cody davis even though that’s low hanging fruit at this point

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • rest in peace Loaf
« Reply #770 on: September 06, 2022, 09:52:00 AM »
Why are you guys acting like he's trying to be a skate history channel. He's simply a dude who's sick of the toxic positivity in skateboarding and wants to talk shit on current events in skateboarding. No more no less. I'm glad he's doing it and don't think 90s skateboarding is an important thing to consider when talking about nyjahs next crypto scam.

No I just think he would have better insight and potentially more jokes if he knew a bit more about what he's talking about.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971
« Reply #771 on: September 06, 2022, 09:54:44 AM »
yeah god forbid he skips the woodward history lesson before making fun of undercooked chicken tenders and scooter kids jumping off of roofs.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 137
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #772 on: September 06, 2022, 09:59:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

If you watch his videos it's not hard to pick up that he doesn't know much about skateboarding prior to when he started and isn't interested in doing the research.

If you're talking about the Brian Patch thing, he had sex with a 15 year old when he was 35 and worked at Woodward after he was convicted for that. Neil Hendrix worked there too, who has also been accused of statutory rape

I was talking about the Brian patch thing. I have never heard anything regarding it. That's completely fucked.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 866
« Reply #773 on: September 06, 2022, 10:02:25 AM »
This is my personal least favourite interpretation of what he is.(no probs with you personally) what he does is say the safest shit possible that sounds like he has some sort of opinion. Energy drinks aren't cool yeah sick hot take dude. As far as knowing history i don't think it matters in general but sometimes there's obvious shit he just doesn't know and ruins whatever point he thinks he's making.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #774 on: September 06, 2022, 10:15:46 AM »
He likes energy drinks tho. He drinks them all the time.
The chillest1

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #775 on: September 06, 2022, 11:49:01 AM »
yeah god forbid he skips the woodward history lesson before making fun of undercooked chicken tenders and scooter kids jumping off of roofs.
History lesson? 2011 isn’t that old. And yes I will mention Brian Patch pretty much anytime Woodward comes up.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #776 on: September 06, 2022, 12:17:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
History lesson? 2011 isn’t that old. And yes I will mention Brian Patch pretty much anytime Woodward comes up.

I was referring to the post above me who seems to think that Joa didn't try hard enough to dig for jokes regarding sexual abuse.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • rest in peace Loaf
« Reply #777 on: September 06, 2022, 12:29:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I was referring to the post above me who seems to think that Joa didn't try hard enough to dig for jokes regarding sexual abuse.

I was suggesting that he dig for jokes about skating in general, I didn't mean to imply that he joke about sexual abuse. Additionally, I think that in a video shitting on Woodward that not even referencing that Brian Patch and Neal Hendrix have worked there is a pretty big oversight. That is much more worthy of discussion than an Instagram page showing kids slamming over and over again

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #778 on: September 06, 2022, 12:45:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I was suggesting that he dig for jokes about skating in general, I didn't mean to imply that he joke about sexual abuse. Additionally, I think that in a video shitting on Woodward that not even referencing that Brian Patch and Neal Hendrix have worked there is a pretty big oversight. That is much more worthy of discussion than an Instagram page showing kids slamming over and over again

If this were a Woodward thesis and not a meme-riddled YouTube video about teenagers falling over, I would agree. 

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1147
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #779 on: September 06, 2022, 12:47:44 PM »
It’s almost like he makes his videos how he wants to make them and not how other people would make them.  Mindblowing.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.