Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 121701 times)

Ms. Tamzarian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #480 on: March 15, 2019, 08:29:36 AM »
It astounds me the retardation level required of these alt-right types to either seemingly get outraged that nuance exists in the world, or be too fucking dense to perceive its existence. RIP to a flawed individual.
nuance rules. seconded

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #481 on: March 15, 2019, 01:20:03 PM »
Expand Quote
speaking of old. any of you guys ever hooked up with a lady way older than you? one time i hooked up with this 50 year old lady. i was 25 at the time. i was super wasted and went home with her after the bar. my cock would not work even in the slightest. she sucked the shit out of it and still nothing. full on whiskey dick. is that what Phelper feels like except throughout his whole body?
[close]
no phelps is the old lady sucking your dick and wondering why it won't get erect.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #482 on: March 15, 2019, 01:53:30 PM »
Awwwww God bless Jake's heart n shred in paradise.

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #483 on: March 15, 2019, 07:42:32 PM »
all you fucking mormons kept saying wut a dick he was and how you had no respect for him, now boo hoo, you always looked up to him and he was like a brother

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #484 on: March 15, 2019, 07:52:59 PM »
all you fucking mormons kept saying wut a dick he was and how you had no respect for him, now boo hoo, you always looked up to him and he was like a brother

i do not practice mormonism. shalom

Ticallion Stallion

• Rep: 10
« Reply #485 on: March 15, 2019, 09:32:40 PM »
Expand Quote
some day that little girl will enter the anals of skateboarding too.
[close]

Thanks

RapedByRepublicans

• Rep: -17
« Reply #486 on: March 13, 2020, 12:52:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
speaking of old. any of you guys ever hooked up with a lady way older than you? one time i hooked up with this 50 year old lady. i was 25 at the time. i was super wasted and went home with her after the bar. my cock would not work even in the slightest. she sucked the shit out of it and still nothing. full on whiskey dick. is that what Phelper feels like except throughout his whole body?
[close]
no phelps is the old lady sucking your dick and wondering why it won't get erect.
[close]

I'm a shizzledy whiskey dizzily dooping dipper dick prick with sick Knicks... Hats...

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #487 on: March 13, 2020, 02:32:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Can't wait for Round 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYQEl0Hh9IE
[close]
A Scouser probably won't stand up for London.

have any details ever come out in regards to the story here? either from Geoff or Phelps?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #488 on: March 13, 2020, 02:48:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That explains this messageboard perfectly.

SLAP- The Anals of Skateboarding
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #489 on: March 13, 2020, 03:00:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Can't wait for Round 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYQEl0Hh9IE
[close]
A Scouser probably won't stand up for London.
[close]

have any details ever come out in regards to the story here? either from Geoff or Phelps?

Good luck getting the deets from Phelps.  Looks like a couple of drunks horseplaying.

"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

CallMeDillo

« Reply #490 on: June 11, 2020, 10:26:08 AM »
It's kinda funny how everybody forgot about this whole incident in the "successor to phelps" thread. See some of the same people that posted on this saying shit like "He's a once in a lifetime miracle". I think he was just drunk and out of his mind when he was being racist and shit but some of these people on slap are so twofaced smh

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #491 on: June 12, 2020, 05:03:42 AM »
some of these people on slap are so twofaced smh

shocking revelation

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #492 on: January 05, 2023, 01:43:24 PM »
Expand Quote
When Jereme Rogers sw olllied Wahlenburg (I think first try?) at the first back to the burg contest, Jake screamed at him how it sucked and was already done.   He was right.  Tony Manfre had just done it that year or something?  Switch ollieing it was a big deal.  Tony soon after switch frontiside 180'd it.  But not too much had gone one since Gonz's frontside grab down it.   The psuedoGonz kickflip meloned it before the NOSE...but the NOSE didn't grab it. But back to the rapper.  Pretty much first try?  In the craziness of even that first one?  I could be wrong but Jereme stopped skating the contest after that? Maybe he got hurt? I don't even know how to spell his name.  But fuck....imagine sw ollieing wahlenburg and having that wind bag saying it sucked or whatever.    Some find motivation.   Others find a grumpy old guy with herpes who gets so bent he gets even more offensive than he is when he's sober.   And say maybe I sw heel it today with that assholes screaming at me.   I'm going to go make a mix tape.  Wow.  But that stupid instagram video.  It doesn't show anything.    I'm down for believing "corroboration" evidence but that's still he said she said.   There's no tape of Jake droppign N bombs.....but I'm not shocked if that somehow surfaces.        What a fucking time to be alive!!!
[close]
there is no way Jereme sw ollied the Berg. it just didn't happen.

The person you are responding to no longer has an account so they aren't going to respond to you, also you meaninglessly posting in this ancient thread reminded me of when I heard Jake throw around the N word at Potrero many years ago which tripped me out so thanks for that

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Mallie

• Rep: 32
« Reply #493 on: January 05, 2023, 02:29:21 PM »
we're all nwords when we die

Is that a title of an unreleased 2Pac joint?
Chi vive in baracca, chi suda il salario,
Chi ruba pensioni, chi ha scarsa memoria,
Chi ha crisi interiori, chi scava nei cuori,
Chi legge la mano, chi regna sovrano,
Chi suda, chi lotta, chi mangia una volta,
Chi gli manca la casa, chi vive da solo,
Chi trova scontato, chi come ha trovato...

cky enthusiast

« Reply #494 on: January 05, 2023, 03:08:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
When Jereme Rogers sw olllied Wahlenburg (I think first try?) at the first back to the burg contest, Jake screamed at him how it sucked and was already done.   He was right.  Tony Manfre had just done it that year or something?  Switch ollieing it was a big deal.  Tony soon after switch frontiside 180'd it.  But not too much had gone one since Gonz's frontside grab down it.   The psuedoGonz kickflip meloned it before the NOSE...but the NOSE didn't grab it. But back to the rapper.  Pretty much first try?  In the craziness of even that first one?  I could be wrong but Jereme stopped skating the contest after that? Maybe he got hurt? I don't even know how to spell his name.  But fuck....imagine sw ollieing wahlenburg and having that wind bag saying it sucked or whatever.    Some find motivation.   Others find a grumpy old guy with herpes who gets so bent he gets even more offensive than he is when he's sober.   And say maybe I sw heel it today with that assholes screaming at me.   I'm going to go make a mix tape.  Wow.  But that stupid instagram video.  It doesn't show anything.    I'm down for believing "corroboration" evidence but that's still he said she said.   There's no tape of Jake droppign N bombs.....but I'm not shocked if that somehow surfaces.        What a fucking time to be alive!!!
[close]
[close]

The person you are responding to no longer has an account so they aren't going to respond to you, also you meaninglessly posting in this ancient thread reminded me of when I heard Jake throw around the N word at Potrero many years ago which tripped me out so thanks for that
[close]
but you had to add to this ancient thread with your non-story. Phelps was down with the culture, he said 'nigga' to his bros. he wasn't specifically using it to describe afro-Americans. you shouldn't smut up a dead man's name. we're all nwords when we die.

simping for a dead junkie

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #495 on: January 05, 2023, 03:13:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ur goofy bud
ONTARIO CANADA

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #496 on: January 05, 2023, 03:14:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
but you had to add to this ancient thread with your non-story. Phelps was down with the culture, he said 'nigga' to his bros. he wasn't specifically using it to describe afro-Americans. you shouldn't smut up a dead man's name. we're all nwords when we die.
[close]

simping for a racist dead junkie

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #497 on: January 05, 2023, 03:26:03 PM »
It was always fuck Phelps. Used to have a dude just like him in my friend group, talked shit on people’s style and was constantly saying “this is some n***** shit” when things wouldn’t go his way but this crusty, shitbrained, permanently red in the face punk rock dicklord would have the fakest wannabe surfer steeze carving around doing his stupid ass early grab disasters in his hawaiian shirts, khaki shorts, high ass tube socks and ridiculous floral hightop vans, just FUMING at anyone who was doing anything on their skateboard except fantasizing about jerking Hosoi off in a Planet Fitness sauna.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #498 on: January 05, 2023, 03:38:36 PM »
racism is hellride dude

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #499 on: January 05, 2023, 04:28:41 PM »
It was always fuck Phelps. Used to have a dude just like him in my friend group, talked shit on people’s style and was constantly saying “this is some n***** shit” when things wouldn’t go his way but this crusty, shitbrained, permanently red in the face punk rock dicklord would have the fakest wannabe surfer steeze carving around doing his stupid ass early grab disasters in his hawaiian shirts, khaki shorts, high ass tube socks and ridiculous floral hightop vans, just FUMING at anyone who was doing anything on their skateboard except fantasizing about jerking Hosoi off in a Planet Fitness sauna.

this post was hard as fuck. i actually hate this punk rock dicklord now, too, and i have never ever met him.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -510
« Reply #500 on: January 05, 2023, 04:58:01 PM »
Funny thing is Jake was probably paid like what, 60-80k a year? 

cky enthusiast

« Reply #501 on: January 05, 2023, 05:33:48 PM »

i wish all you posted was guessing the editor of thrashers salary. don’t talk about anything else

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -510
« Reply #502 on: January 05, 2023, 05:47:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i wish all you posted was guessing the editor of thrashers salary. don’t talk about anything else

You and me both

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #503 on: January 05, 2023, 05:58:01 PM »
Damn a somehow elitist junkie was an asshole? eye opening.

Y’all know how I feel about dude, to the point people get mad when I bring up how big a piece of shit he was. F U C K Phelps, he is the sole reason skateboarding lost Van Wastell. As a junkie himself there’s really no excusing that whole situation.

The only good thing Jake ever did was somehow having endless pairs of emerica MJ1s…what was good with that actually did he really just ask for like 20 pairs once or something. Neve knew how dude had had fresh pairs up until 2015..

Free max b

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #504 on: January 05, 2023, 06:37:48 PM »
“Pizza Pizza” -Jake Phelps

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #505 on: January 05, 2023, 07:56:29 PM »
Jake Phelps was a cancel waiting to happen. I have real mixed feeling on the guy. He was a huge part of skateboarding, but that changes nothing.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #506 on: January 05, 2023, 08:00:48 PM »
He was a cornball of the highest order.

Fenchtost

• Rep: 0
« Reply #507 on: January 05, 2023, 10:17:28 PM »
F U C K Phelps, he is the sole reason skateboarding lost Van Wastell. As a junkie himself there’s really no excusing that whole situation.

After I heard about that disrespectful "he dead" quote about Van I was like ok yea fuck Phelps, but hearing it's actually worse than that... Jesus that makes me angry

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 51
« Reply #508 on: January 05, 2023, 11:15:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this post was hard as fuck. i actually hate this punk rock dicklord now, too, and i have never ever met him.

Hahaha - I feel the same way. The unknown man to me until this post is a person I hate after reading this. Sounds like a real annoying cunt! Where I grew up we had a guy called satan jens who couldn't skate very well but had a huge influence on my local skate park that for example demanding people to smell a bottle that he had farted in order to be allowed in to his private parties. People did it. He also hated stevie williams and loved Mike Vallely. This was during the whole hesh vs. tech era - and he was king of hesh in his own head in my area. cunt's come in many forms. He caused a bunch of drama, division and controversial all the time. Fuck satan jens and his fart bottle. hahaha. He used to have this party trick where he would take a knife and cut him self in the chest to make people think he was really satanic while listening to cannibal corpse. 

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #509 on: January 05, 2023, 11:24:39 PM »
Please tell us what is Satan Jens doing now? And the people who smelled is bottled farts?