Author Topic: Egg Shaped Boards  (Read 61957 times)

sketchyrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 43
Re: Egg Shaped Boards
« Reply #750 on: April 07, 2021, 11:50:04 AM »
i'd love to see another 10" egg but i'll keep beating the hell out of mine for now. way more stoked on that than a krooked beamer.

darkthrone

• Rep: 71
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #751 on: April 07, 2021, 01:11:34 PM »
We had a few made up last month, cos a lot of folks were asking, they sold out so quick though, so we'll do another run of em soon, I think its scheduled for May.

i'd love to see another 10" egg but i'll keep beating the hell out of mine for now. way more stoked on that than a krooked beamer.

sketchyrider

• Rep: 43
« Reply #752 on: April 07, 2021, 01:47:25 PM »
We had a few made up last month, cos a lot of folks were asking, they sold out so quick though, so we'll do another run of em soon, I think its scheduled for May.

Expand Quote
[close]

nice to hear. my locals are pretty small, i'll check but i doubt they have accounts with heroin. def didn't see any in the big box online shops.

FrozenIndustries

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #753 on: April 07, 2021, 01:50:59 PM »

Girmple Gerwer 8.75" (8.5"-ish over the trucks)
Ace 44, 3 washers inside each wheel, Indy risers
Spitfire 97a Conical Full 56mm
Reds/Jessup/Habitat 1" allen

Maiden voyage of this setup and I am very psyched. I was worried it would feel too small, but it doesn't. The nose feels substantial than on my cruiser and slappy crooks and noseslides go. The wheels are my new favorites, too.
I know we aren't madness shaming in the gear section, come on were better than this.

Freelancevagrant

• Rep: 160
« Reply #754 on: April 07, 2021, 04:17:34 PM »

Maiden voyage of this setup and I am very psyched. I was worried it would feel too small, but it doesn't. The nose feels substantial than on my cruiser and slappy crooks and noseslides go. The wheels are my new favorites, too.

The shape is super similar to the polar football
Ask a medical expert about pre-teens and their bones, unless you are scared to.

FrozenIndustries

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #755 on: April 08, 2021, 06:03:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The shape is super similar to the polar football

Never had the Polar football but was always curious. This has some slight blunt-ness to the tip of the nose which is kind of cool.
I know we aren't madness shaming in the gear section, come on were better than this.