Author Topic: JERRY HSU ON GRIMPLESTIX  (Read 26922 times)

WideFeet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 91
Re: JERRY HSU ON GRIMPLESTIX
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2019, 09:57:16 PM »
Expand Quote
^^^ you dudes are fried. when they started this whole shit mark lake was getting tagged in the posts. its a ripoff of his board, not up for debate seeing as antihero cleared this up themselves.

Dawg Shit was pretty tight. RIP.

Jerry on antihero but still has the best part in baker 4.

free max b
[close]

Mark Lake for the shape, Schmitt Stix for the name, and I've submitted Shine as a graphic inspiration.  Chicken soup has more than just chicken in it.

The shape you’re referring to I’m guessing is the Nighthammer shape?

The Nighthammer is a combination of Hosoi’s Hammerhead shape and Mark Lake’s Nightmare shape. The graphic is directly from Mark Lake’s Nightmare shape.

The name Grimplestix is a play off of Schmitt Stix. Before PS Stix, Professor Schmitt did a company called Schmitt Stix.

Slowly but surely I’m realizing how big of a skate nerd I am.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2019, 04:15:46 AM »
Expand Quote
grimple has almost 50K followers already. if these fake brands actually take off they wont be fake brands anymore, which im sure DLX is hoping happens. I dont really wanna support any brand where the company owners are sitting at the office laughing about "people are actually buying this stuff"
[close]

It's just one of the team riders accounts who changed their name to Grimple sticks ... they already had dumb followers. Shalom

It was Gerwer's account first

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2019, 04:26:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
grimple has almost 50K followers already. if these fake brands actually take off they wont be fake brands anymore, which im sure DLX is hoping happens. I dont really wanna support any brand where the company owners are sitting at the office laughing about "people are actually buying this stuff"
[close]

It's just one of the team riders accounts who changed their name to Grimple sticks ... they already had dumb followers. Shalom
[close]

I’m surprised they didn’t get backlash for that move. A few years back this record label did the same thing for a new band and got hell for it from all angles.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2019, 05:50:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m surprised they didn’t get backlash for that move. A few years back this record label did the same thing for a new band and got hell for it from all angles.

It's the fuckin 1-8 bro hellride for some reason you have to back anti hero 100% brrub brub

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2019, 06:49:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^^^ you dudes are fried. when they started this whole shit mark lake was getting tagged in the posts. its a ripoff of his board, not up for debate seeing as antihero cleared this up themselves.

free max b
[close]

Mark Lake for the shape, Schmitt Stix for the name, and I've submitted Shine as a graphic inspiration.  Chicken soup has more than just chicken in it.
[close]

The Nighthammer is a combination of Hosoi’s Hammerhead shape and Mark Lake’s Nightmare shape. The graphic is directly from Mark Lake’s Nightmare shape.

The name Grimplestix is a play off of Schmitt Stix. Before PS Stix, Professor Schmitt did a company called Schmitt Stix.

This is what I thought Schmitt stix were quite popular .
Chris Miller rode for them before planet earth started

Ernest Borgnine

• Rep: 26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2019, 12:24:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

[close]

Embrace the nerdiness. If you indeed have wide feet check the new balance am574. Peace.

WideFeet

« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2019, 12:28:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

[close]

[close]

Embrace the nerdiness. If you indeed have wide feet check the new balance am574. Peace.

I’m so proud to be such a fucking nerd.

And I do have wide feet. Thanks. Haha

WideFeet

« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2019, 12:31:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, but this skateboarding. I only see them getting more followers.

Gerwer is tomorrow’s Gonz. You’re automatically chastised if you don’t like Frank Gerwer.

notcool

« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2019, 03:37:58 PM »
Just saw a clip of gurney skating a grimplestick

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2019, 04:27:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, but this skateboarding. I only see them getting more followers.

Gerwer is tomorrow’s Gonz. You’re automatically chastised if you don’t like Frank Gerwer.

I just dont think there is any reason to not like Frankie.