Author Topic: Elijah Berle of Vans  (Read 23380 times)

big lame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Elijah Berle of Vans
« on: August 03, 2018, 09:07:21 AM »
Heard from the main designer behind Elijah's new Pro shoe that it got canned and rumors of Elijah leaving Vans... maybe I've said to much.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Elijah Berle of Vans
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 09:08:26 AM »
Maybe you have, indeed, said too much.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 09:17:27 AM »
That is "Big Lame." If true.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 09:20:15 AM »
The Vans Gestapo would like to speak with you
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:31:16 AM by FS-OverKOOK »

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 09:24:17 AM »
Berle "of the wall"?

Here Come The Lame Jets

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 09:30:28 AM »
Berle "of the wall"?

great bad joke, nice work.
I need a coffee

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 09:55:23 AM »
i think TNT said something about it in the latest Bunt episode towards the end of rapid fire.

Little Debbie

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 10:04:06 AM »
he would look so WEIRD in 3 stripes or swoosh. Cons maybe?

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 10
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 10:15:35 AM »
Berle "of the wall"?

If he's of "of the wall," wouldn't it be Berle on the wall?
I don't really understand what's going on and I haven't read this thread yet, but I can tell I'm angry.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2279
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 10:17:29 AM »
Funny if true,funnier if he goes to nike or cons since he said fuck Nike in his bunt episode

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 10:19:17 AM »
Going back to Osiris

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 10:21:13 AM »
Good. Maybe this can make Justin Henry or Corey Glick officially on. Elijah is one of those skaters that I appreciate the skills, there is something (kit, post landing posturing) that makes me hold back from giving him full props

shit_for_brains

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 10:24:05 AM »
Good. Maybe this can make Justin Henry or Corey Glick officially on. Elijah is one of those skaters that I appreciate the skills, there is something (kit, post landing posturing) that makes me hold back from giving him full props

You care more about his wife beater than a nosegrind nollie flip on a round rail out of and back into transition?

micky682

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 10:25:18 AM »
He does/did have a Pro shoe coming out. On a Wafflecup sole too. A shop owner showed me the catalog saying it wouldn’t come out for a while.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You care more about his wife beater than a nosegrind nollie flip on a round rail out of and back into transition?
Also, Justin Henry IS officially on.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

ungzilla

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 10:50:02 AM »
RIP OP, he said too much

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -513
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 10:53:19 AM »
Yeah he ain’t getting on anything except adidas after those Nike comments. Then again like these hoes, he ain’t loyal and has proved that time and time and again. He came out as Corey duffels little rail fiend, tight black pants, upside down cross earring friend. And then immediately left and switched his kit up to get on chocolate and then dipped for FA when it got rough at crail. So yeah. I don’t believe he’d leave vans. He fits so well there.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

cloudy

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 11:05:56 AM »
i think TNT said something about it in the latest Bunt episode towards the end of rapid fire.

cephas: worst company.

tnt: mcdonalds.

donovan: that's reasonable.

cephas: that's harsh for donno. he loves a big mac.

donovan: you ain't gonna step at nike or something?

tnt: i ain't elijah.

i believe he was referring to elijah's episode:

"worst company? uhhhh...what's the worst company...nike! nike for sure can get fucked dude. nike is the fucking worst company...yeah, this guy rides for em but really all does he know is they're trying to brainwash all you fuckers into fucking, 'oh yeah, i just back smith kickflip out perfectly.' wow. great. fuck off."

yeah, elijah was pretty drunk during that interview.

maybe this is a nick tucker scenario where the debut pro model is so hideous that it forces him to leave, except elijah is leaving now before he has any ties to it, and before slap has the chance to roast him on it. (ok i don't know if that's actually what happened with nick but that's what i'd like to believe. it seemed strange that he would leave diamond so soon after his shoe comes out.)

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 11:20:14 AM »
Wasn't him that was filming something with Greg Hunt for vans?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 11:25:13 AM »
Wasn't him that was filming something with Greg Hunt for vans?

I don't know  a guy with one post said he's off...

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -513
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 11:46:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"worst company? uhhhh...what's the worst company...nike! nike for sure can get fucked dude. nike is the fucking worst company...yeah, this guy rides for em but really all does he know is they're trying to brainwash all you fuckers into fucking, 'oh yeah, i just back smith kickflip out perfectly.' wow. great. fuck off."

maybe this is a nick tucker scenario where the debut pro model is so hideous that it forces him to leave, except elijah is leaving now before he has any ties to it, and before slap has the chance to roast him on it. (ok i don't know if that's actually what happened with nick but that's what i'd like to believe. it seemed strange that he would leave diamond so soon after his shoe comes out.)

Nah he designed that shoe and repped it, and they realized they wasted all this money on something that everyone hated wether it be him as a person or the shoe and cut the deal. Or maybe believe that Fila rumor but any company worth their money would do enough research to realize no one in skating likes him. No shoe on vans could be as bad nick Tucker’s shoe. Vans all look the same no matter who’s shoe it is.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 11:46:34 AM »
We've seen a lot of crazy things in skateboarding, but Elijah grinding the top of that wall from bank in the Vans video is legit one of the gnarliest things I've ever seen. I don't think people realize how hard that is.

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 12:01:29 PM »
Just say OFF

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 12:03:14 PM »
Berle "of the wall"?

Mods please change thread title to this and ban OP

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 12:15:14 PM »
We've seen a lot of crazy things in skateboarding, but Elijah grinding the top of that wall from bank in the Vans video is legit one of the gnarliest things I've ever seen. I don't think people realize how hard that is.

I have stared at the photo of that trick for hours

Mr. Fink

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2018, 12:18:37 PM »

cloudy

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 12:25:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nah he designed that shoe and repped it, and they realized they wasted all this money on something that everyone hated wether it be him as a person or the shoe and cut the deal. Or maybe believe that Fila rumor but any company worth their money would do enough research to realize no one in skating likes him. No shoe on vans could be as bad nick Tucker’s shoe. Vans all look the same no matter who’s shoe it is.

i don't know about that man. i feel like if you put an air bubble on the ultrarange pro you'd come pretty close to the nick tucker pro.

especially if dill somehow influenced the design team and had them go with an FA route for elijah's shoe. i could see him being like yeah, i think i'm gonna head over to fila with nick.

Seduction

• Rep: 5
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2018, 12:31:10 PM »
he would look so WEIRD in 3 stripes or swoosh. Cons maybe?
I could see him on Huf

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 487
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2018, 12:43:48 PM »

That shit was hilarious. Maybe Nike are about to do their huge team cull now they've left the skate shoe industry in the dust, and they want to put elijah on just to kick him of as a final act of revenge
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

gollum mcjinglemeballs

• Rep: -4
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2018, 01:24:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i don't know about that man. i feel like if you put an air bubble on the ultrarange pro you'd come pretty close to the nick tucker pro.

especially if dill somehow influenced the design team and had them go with an FA route for elijah's shoe. i could see him being like yeah, i think i'm gonna head over to fila with nick.

Why is Vans trying to push the whole "90's hot topic mall shoes" vibe again? Reminds me of when Cardial's first shoe came out and he wanted a simple old school looking design but they wouldn't let run with it. Instead they made him peddle some bulky monstrosity.