Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1470778 times)

assvogel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 210
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #6900 on: September 25, 2021, 03:46:05 AM »
Bigfoot mag reposted this clip Nigel had posted...

RottenToTheCore

• Rep: 10
« Reply #6901 on: September 25, 2021, 04:11:35 AM »

Literal objectification

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 874
« Reply #6902 on: September 25, 2021, 04:21:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Literal objectification

I'm not a nyjah fan but I've known enough women to know they can all think for themselves. Some wouldnt look twice at nyjah and some are just dorks who will let the dipshit skate over them.

But then you'd think nyjah would have someone in his corner explaining to him how the world sees him and why posting shit like this is a bad idea

cky enthusiast

« Reply #6903 on: September 25, 2021, 05:48:57 AM »
i wanna see him put on that sombrero and play the guitar

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #6904 on: September 25, 2021, 06:01:54 AM »
say what you will about the hair color, Hosoi looks real good for a 55 year-old guy. Especially for a former addict, ex-con, ex-rock star of skateboarding who was not always living healthy..... Let's see what you guys look like when you reach that age! Bunch of young punks in here with the audacity to talk shit about Hosoi !!

You obviously haven’t watched or read any of his modern interviews. There is no amount of air you can catch that can undo that kind of pure narcissistic gronkery.

Some of these old guys have to realise that once you start telling people you’re a legend, you’re no longer a legend.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #6905 on: September 25, 2021, 08:47:53 AM »
Expand Quote
say what you will about the hair color, Hosoi looks real good for a 55 year-old guy. Especially for a former addict, ex-con, ex-rock star of skateboarding who was not always living healthy..... Let's see what you guys look like when you reach that age! Bunch of young punks in here with the audacity to talk shit about Hosoi !!

[close]

You obviously haven’t watched or read any of his modern interviews. There is no amount of air you can catch that can undo that kind of pure narcissistic gronkery.

Some of these old guys have to realise that once you start telling people you’re a legend, you’re no longer a legend.

Any links?
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

pro club blanks

« Reply #6906 on: September 25, 2021, 01:40:23 PM »

Dude needs to stop bullshitting and craft my +5 mythril shortsword

conqueso

« Reply #6907 on: September 25, 2021, 02:09:11 PM »
shane sheckler vibes

thebacker

« Reply #6908 on: September 25, 2021, 03:20:05 PM »
shane sheckler vibes
Someone should shop Shane’s face in hosois big forehead

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 876
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6909 on: September 25, 2021, 06:02:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Literal objectification
[close]

I'm not a nyjah fan but I've known enough women to know they can all think for themselves. Some wouldnt look twice at nyjah and some are just dorks who will let the dipshit skate over them.

But then you'd think nyjah would have someone in his corner explaining to him how the world sees him and why posting shit like this is a bad idea
everything looks consensual here which is a sign of improvement for jah. not gonna kink shame his human double sided curb fetish

ill play the devils advocate. if it was three dudes there would be no talk of objectification, doubt anyone would care
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

SmilingBoy

• Rep: 12
« Reply #6910 on: September 25, 2021, 06:49:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Literal objectification
[close]

[close]
everything looks consensual here which is a sign of improvement for jah. not gonna kink shame his human double sided curb fetish

ill play the devils advocate. if it was three dudes there would be no talk of objectification, doubt anyone would care
Doubt he would've posted it if it was three dudes instead.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 876
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6911 on: September 25, 2021, 07:16:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Literal objectification
[close]

[close]

[close]
Doubt he would've posted it if it was three dudes instead.
david loy, sinner, and yonnie cruz
i could see it
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #6912 on: September 25, 2021, 07:19:22 PM »
This little shit popped up on the search feed on instagram and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a human lying down in the background. Yup, sure enough - they thought it was a good idea to do their stupid product flex where a homeless person was sleeping. I'm sure all his shit is filmed by his Dad, so that's a huge 10,000 thumbs down for his piece of shit dad, and him. The audacity of flaunting the excesses of capitalism next to someone who doesn't even have a home is dumbfounding. Something tells me this will be deleted.  >:(

Edit: looks like it was some photographer out with him, not his dad.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:20:39 AM by BugleBites »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #6913 on: September 25, 2021, 07:25:59 PM »
keep it down young buck i’m tryina sleep over here

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #6914 on: September 25, 2021, 07:57:06 PM »
This little shit popped up on the search feed on instagram and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a human lying down in the background. Yup, sure enough - they thought it was a good idea to do their stupid product flex where a homeless person was sleeping. I'm sure all his shit is filmed by his Dad, so that's a huge 10,000 thumbs down for his piece of shit dad, and him. The audacity of flaunting the excesses of capitalism next to someone who doesn't even have a home is dumbfounding. Something tells me this will be deleted.  >:(

This is hilarious
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #6915 on: September 25, 2021, 08:57:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Literal objectification
[close]

He has been known to party with just graduated high schoolers.   There’s an imbalance there.   Not saying it exists in the scenario

Ldp97

• Rep: -1
« Reply #6916 on: September 26, 2021, 11:06:35 PM »
that's jokes that lucien edited the pic and reposted haha. tbf everyone in London scene already knows benny Fairfax is a massive coke head anyway. surprised he can hold down his Adidas tm job

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6917 on: September 27, 2021, 12:06:56 AM »
Thought it would have been “on brand” for palace anyway no?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Ldp97

• Rep: -1
« Reply #6918 on: September 27, 2021, 12:31:25 AM »
Thought it would have been “on brand” for palace anyway no?

yeh for sure. guess benny just has the worst wasteman/ coke head rep out of them all

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
« Reply #6919 on: September 27, 2021, 04:08:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you are certainly right, so I will just avoid those interviews....I don't want to taint the memory of Hosoi blasting huge airs at the Mega-Free in Bercy, Paris (way before anyone thought of street-skating there....), in front of 10 000 French kids. It was seriously like seeing Elvis or something. At least to my 14 year old ass. in any case I'm sure Hosoi had a huge ego from the beginning, otherwise he would not have dressed as he did!

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #6920 on: September 27, 2021, 05:59:04 AM »
Expand Quote

Hunger games vibes

[close]

Hosoi looks like he’s about to lead the US women’s soccer team to the bronze medal

Hahahaha

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1116
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6921 on: September 27, 2021, 06:15:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is hilarious

Who’d have thought that lurking in the margins of this puerile product display would be a terrifying glimpse into the human condition and the casual inhumanity of modern society. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #6922 on: September 27, 2021, 06:48:15 AM »
shit eating grin smh

thebacker

« Reply #6923 on: September 27, 2021, 07:16:23 AM »

it seems fitting for him to have that raspy little kid voice for some reason

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #6924 on: September 27, 2021, 07:39:01 AM »

Post is fairly lame, but holy mother of cringe that tee is horrendous, who thought a Christian inspired Starbucks rip-off was a good idea for a tee? Jesus fuckin christ.

Edit: just seen Hosoi's commented "sick shirt!!🔥✝️🔥" lmao

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
« Reply #6925 on: September 27, 2021, 07:45:38 AM »
that's jokes that lucien edited the pic and reposted haha. tbf everyone in London scene already knows benny Fairfax is a massive coke head anyway. surprised he can hold down his Adidas tm job

This one’s a shocker for me, dude’s one of my favorites. Crazy

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #6926 on: September 27, 2021, 08:04:51 AM »

I can tell by the slide marks that I won't like this kids skating

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6927 on: September 27, 2021, 08:32:20 AM »

not sure if this is amazing or lame but thought id share it  8) re: Jereme commenting on Ryan Gallant having a small grey patch of hair

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #6928 on: September 27, 2021, 09:33:04 AM »

Ummmmm excuse me…? This is a lame Instagram post by PROS thread. Get that fetus out of here. I only came for top tier skateboarding level cringe
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #6929 on: September 27, 2021, 10:46:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Ummmmm excuse me…? This is a lame Instagram post by PROS thread. Get that fetus out of here. I only came for top tier skateboarding level cringe
I say the cringe of this kid and his dads social unawareness is pro level cringe
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.