Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1415665 times)

fongool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #1710 on: June 20, 2019, 07:51:21 PM »
surprisingly, Koston only has 2 Scientology courses(in 2005) under his belt: https://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/e/eric-koston.html

unsurprisingly, Berra has tons: https://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/steve-berra.html

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1711 on: June 20, 2019, 08:01:13 PM »
surprisingly, Koston only has 2 Scientology courses(in 2005) under his belt: https://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/e/eric-koston.html

unsurprisingly, Berra has tons: https://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/steve-berra.html
don't forget Grecs! But yeah, it looked like Koston and Grecs dipped while Berra stayed firmly attached to scientology's theta nipple

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1712 on: June 20, 2019, 08:21:31 PM »
Greco’s stint in Scientology was just a passing phase, in a life comprised entirely of passing phases.

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1713 on: June 20, 2019, 08:26:07 PM »
Does anyone else just find dane burman's whole instagram presence super lame? It seems like he kind of marketed himself early on as this tough skinned/funny asshole, but now that his career is not that successful he just seems bitter, unable to take jokes, and loves self promo. Giving shit to everyone is funny up until the point where you're doing sponsored posts for hair regrowth brands and are unable to take a joke about it.  I guess he might still be cool to 15 year old south american stair hucking kids though.
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #1714 on: June 20, 2019, 09:47:26 PM »
Koston posted an Insta story earlier of himself on a sailboat, off the coast of Italy, with 2 Hollywood actors. Chris and Danny Masterson, from Malcom in the Middle and That 70’s Show, and an actor named Ben Shulman. All three are deeply entrenched in Scientology, having grown up in the “church”. Frost-man officially flow for L.Ron?

Haha Francis from Malcolm in the Middle is a Scientologist? Crazy times
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #1715 on: June 20, 2019, 10:51:04 PM »
Does anyone else just find dane burman's whole instagram presence super lame? It seems like he kind of marketed himself early on as this tough skinned/funny asshole, but now that his career is not that successful he just seems bitter, unable to take jokes, and loves self promo. Giving shit to everyone is funny up until the point where you're doing sponsored posts for hair regrowth brands and are unable to take a joke about it.  I guess he might still be cool to 15 year old south american stair hucking kids though.
Dude is seriously super lame. I made one comment asking if everything is cool with Forrest and him, and he blocked me. I had a screenshot of him even talking mad amounts of shit to me before he did it. Still don’t understand what I did wrong, and it eats at me everyday..
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

shrockitis

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1716 on: June 20, 2019, 11:06:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude is seriously super lame. I made one comment asking if everything is cool with Forrest and him, and he blocked me. I had a screenshot of him even talking mad amounts of shit to me before he did it. Still don’t understand what I did wrong, and it eats at me everyday..

He regularly messages underage girls as well. I called him a paedophile in response to a comment he made on some girls instagram and he dm'd me having a go about being called out. I put the messages on my story for a laugh because he was so desperate to justify being a seedy fuck and had at least 5 girls reply saying that he's constantly messaging them, keeping in mind that these girls were like 16-17 at the time. He fucking sucks and should be locked up

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #1717 on: June 21, 2019, 12:45:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

He regularly messages underage girls as well. I called him a paedophile in response to a comment he made on some girls instagram and he dm'd me having a go about being called out. I put the messages on my story for a laugh because he was so desperate to justify being a seedy fuck and had at least 5 girls reply saying that he's constantly messaging them, keeping in mind that these girls were like 16-17 at the time. He fucking sucks and should be locked up

You got the same crew of underage chicks following you too?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #1718 on: June 21, 2019, 01:10:42 AM »

damn i looked up some of my friends on that site. crazy stuff.

euro tm

« Reply #1719 on: June 21, 2019, 01:18:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

damn i looked up some of my friends on that site. crazy stuff.

jason lee's. multiple marriage courses.

https://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jason-lee.html

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1720 on: June 21, 2019, 01:22:52 AM »
Greco’s stint in Scientology was just a passing phase, in a life comprised entirely of passing phases.
well of course it was, but could you actually imagine Jim and all his madness walking into one of those places?
Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 788
« Reply #1721 on: June 21, 2019, 01:54:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Got any good sauce recipes you'd like to share?

#vegan
[close]
Ketchup and mustard with a lot of black pepper
[close]
Ketchup, maple syrup, tiny bit of Dijon, salt, pepper, garlic powder, liquid smoke, Worcestershire.
As above but I use honey instead of maple syrup, and add some soya sauce. The odd time I make it spicy with a random hot sauce or fresh chilli's.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1722 on: June 21, 2019, 04:13:06 AM »
I’m here for more Dane Burman gossip, thanks. He had a post making fun of cherry when it first came out and I said something along the lines of “bold words from a dude whose board and shoe sponsors are on the brink of death” and he got really defensive and commented that I didn’t know what I was talking about.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #1723 on: June 21, 2019, 04:20:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’m not on instagram, but I’ve met Dane a couple of times through mutual friends. It sounds like his social media presence is a pretty accurate reflection of how he comes across in person. Never got the creep vibes, but then again I’m not a 16 year old girl.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #1724 on: June 21, 2019, 04:23:49 AM »
I’m here for more Dane Burman gossip, thanks. He had a post making fun of cherry when it first came out and I said something along the lines of “bold words from a dude whose board and shoe sponsors are on the brink of death” and he got really defensive and commented that I didn’t know what I was talking about.

Link?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1725 on: June 21, 2019, 04:43:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Link?
Sorry, but I’m not slogging through five years of Dane Burman to find that one.

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1726 on: June 21, 2019, 04:51:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I’m not on instagram, but I’ve met Dane a couple of times through mutual friends. It sounds like his social media presence is a pretty accurate reflection of how he comes across in person. Never got the creep vibes, but then again I’m not a 16 year old girl.

When i've met him he's either on his phone or complaining or both
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1727 on: June 21, 2019, 04:51:32 AM »

SUPER POWER™ RUNDOWN
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Body Double

« Reply #1728 on: June 21, 2019, 05:02:20 AM »
I have friends who have been harassed by Dane via DM multiple times. Real creepy pest vibes. I get the impression a lot of people in back home in Sydney don't like him either.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw1aRr5Bg3F/?igshid=rx079hjw2rrs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxW1E7glNWb/

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1729 on: June 21, 2019, 05:22:08 AM »
I have friends who have been harassed by Dane via DM multiple times. Real creepy pest vibes. I get the impression a lot of people in back home in Sydney don't like him either.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw1aRr5Bg3F/?igshid=rx079hjw2rrs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxW1E7glNWb/

My girlfriends one friend who goes to Penn State told her like 2 weeks ago that some weird skateboarder dude with "a lot of followers" was spam messaging her how beautiful she was and all this other strange shit. Sending her insta posts to her dms with weird emojis. I laughed so hard when I had my girl ask her for the name when she got home and told me about it.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #1730 on: June 21, 2019, 06:33:56 AM »
Dane got the ol’ unfollow from me a long time ago. I stumbled upon his Twitter one day and he seemed equally weird and horny there too.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #1731 on: June 21, 2019, 06:52:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Grown men fighting on social media about how to cook salmon
[close]

arguing about how to cook seems like a pretty perfect thing for grown men to argue about on the internet to me.

for example, if i point out how bbq'n ribs with sauce is wack all these east coast dudes are gonna get triggered and then we can have a great debate about bbq.
[close]

Aight, fuck it, I’m game.

Enlighten me to why you roll sauceless. Because right now? I’m on the east coast and triggered AF.

aaron fraklin is pretty much austin bbq royalty

him explaining how to cook beef ribs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFVu_XwLrew

i network in the start up community and i've got a group of people from san diego that come to town from time to time and the are obsessed with austin beef ribs. they cost about 30 a rib but to me they are way better than steak house steaks so it's really not that bad considering those are 40+ usually.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #1733 on: June 21, 2019, 07:47:54 AM »
Dane Burman apparently bullied Josiah Gatlyn off Zero, as well.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1734 on: June 21, 2019, 07:48:34 AM »
That's fine, we've managed quite well without Josiah Gatlyn.

Ocelot

« Reply #1735 on: June 21, 2019, 07:55:02 AM »
Aussies are so funny

They either are unreal shitposters or spend every waking moment tweeting about trump

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1736 on: June 21, 2019, 09:41:42 AM »
Got any good sauce recipes you'd like to share?

#vegan

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #1737 on: June 21, 2019, 09:46:27 AM »
bro...

also lollll

That's fine, we've managed quite well without Josiah Gatlyn.

shrockitis

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1738 on: June 21, 2019, 09:50:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

You got the same crew of underage chicks following you too?

I'm not even 20 yet mate I was the same age as these girls when he messaged them

ballintoohard

« Reply #1739 on: June 21, 2019, 09:59:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
well of course it was, but could you actually imagine Jim and all his madness walking into one of those places?
Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one!

Scientology is often marketed as addiction treatment/prevention to celebrities.  A shit ton of them do a few courses here and there, but never fully commit.