Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1457097 times)

Mongoloid

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #3570 on: September 05, 2020, 09:20:54 AM »
I’m a massive fan of KB’s skating, but what a dick.

You’re at a park bro, that kind of shit is the norm. Grow the fuck up.

Lisa96

« Reply #3571 on: September 05, 2020, 10:59:49 AM »

BroBruhBra

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #3572 on: September 05, 2020, 11:12:38 AM »

Is this to KB? If so that's hilarious. What a dweeb.

Hombreezy

« Reply #3573 on: September 05, 2020, 11:31:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It’s satire, a bunch of pro skaters follow this guy and like his stuff.

BroBruhBra

« Reply #3574 on: September 05, 2020, 11:39:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
It’s satire, a bunch of pro skaters follow this guy and like his stuff.
Shit, wish this was real.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #3575 on: September 05, 2020, 11:42:12 AM »
you kids would have never made it in 90s - if you can't handle KB and his smurf crew - Mayor Kelch would have took your lunch money and your xmas complete ;)

BroBruhBra

« Reply #3576 on: September 05, 2020, 12:05:33 PM »
you kids would have never made it in 90s - if you can't handle KB and his smurf crew - Mayor Kelch would have took your lunch money and your xmas complete ;)

Yea... not to get into the how tough skating is supposed to be, but like..... I remember being a little kid in the 90s and rolling up to a spot of older kids and straight up getting spit on until I left. That wasn't even that bad considering other things that went down. Shit, the BMXers in my town straight up sodomized a kid with an oil pump and fucking pumped it. Straight up sexual assault.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1525
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3577 on: September 05, 2020, 01:29:03 PM »
it's not gay, it's hazing!

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #3578 on: September 05, 2020, 01:35:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yea... not to get into the how tough skating is supposed to be, but like..... I remember being a little kid in the 90s and rolling up to a spot of older kids and straight up getting spit on until I left. That wasn't even that bad considering other things that went down. Shit, the BMXers in my town straight up sodomized a kid with an oil pump and fucking pumped it. Straight up sexual assault.

Damn, dude. We had vibing. An occasional shoving match. What dickhead town was this shit in?

BroBruhBra

« Reply #3579 on: September 05, 2020, 01:40:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damn, dude. We had vibing. An occasional shoving match. What dickhead town was this shit in?

Rich-White-Kid-Ville. It's been my experience that the more affluent the area the more wretched the people are. I've NEVER heard more racist people in my life than from my home town, where there weren't many ethnic people to begin with.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #3580 on: September 05, 2020, 06:49:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All you that pointing out that he is providing for his family actually want his lame genes to live on for generations and multiply . Savage
[close]
He’s a nice guy and even better skater. I feel bad you hate strangers so much.
[close]

I’m sure he’ll sell you a reverse equity mortgage in the years to come, so you can keep supporting him
[close]
Why do people think it’s cool to be bitter on slap? So quick to talk shit about how the next man gets his money when he’s got a kid to feed. Y’all reek of broke

There’s a line between being broke and being a limp little shill for anyone with a dollar.   It’s not like he’s a radio program or podcast that requires sponsored content.  He just rubber stamps that shit and writes a brief nonsensical statement (unless you’d like to explain how he demonstrates being loyal brave true to the daughter he won’t give vaccines to)

C.J. Gap

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3581 on: September 05, 2020, 06:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All you that pointing out that he is providing for his family actually want his lame genes to live on for generations and multiply . Savage
[close]
[close]

I’m sure he’ll sell you a reverse equity mortgage in the years to come, so you can keep supporting him
[close]
Why do people think it’s cool to be bitter on slap? So quick to talk shit about how the next man gets his money when he’s got a kid to feed. Y’all reek of broke
[close]

There’s a line between being broke and being a limp little shill for anyone with a dollar.   It’s not like he’s a radio program or podcast that requires sponsored content.  He just rubber stamps that shit and writes a brief nonsensical statement (unless you’d like to explain how he demonstrates being loyal brave true to the daughter he won’t give vaccines to)
Although Joslin and every podcast has done a mattress ad

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1142
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3582 on: September 05, 2020, 07:24:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Boy, and I thought Olestra was bad.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #3583 on: September 05, 2020, 09:39:28 PM »
Looks like Sinner is fully on the Trump Train now.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #3584 on: September 05, 2020, 09:43:21 PM »
evidence?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #3585 on: September 05, 2020, 10:16:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Easy to talk core when you're never going to get any of these offers.

I'm not too proud that I'd turn down $20,000 (or any other large sums) to make an instagram post about Disney
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #3586 on: September 06, 2020, 05:25:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh great, what a shame we all turned into such snowflakes. Let's go back to the 90s then sounds much better
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 991
« Reply #3587 on: September 06, 2020, 05:37:30 AM »
damn sinner is next level stupid

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #3588 on: September 06, 2020, 08:19:19 AM »
Did you walk uphill both ways to school, too?
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #3589 on: September 06, 2020, 08:29:31 AM »
From Sinner's story. Plenty more stupid shit in there as well
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 748
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #3590 on: September 06, 2020, 08:49:27 AM »
Shout out to Errol Webber, graphic designer
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3591 on: September 06, 2020, 08:58:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I'm not too proud that I'd turn down $20,000 (or any other large sums) to make an instagram post about Disney

I’m not “talkin core”, I had no problem with Arto doing AmEx posts bc they were at least comparatively subtle, there’s just something about this moron shilling for companies by invoking his unvaccinated daughter that irritates me. 

Hombreezy

« Reply #3592 on: September 06, 2020, 11:46:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m not “talkin core”, I had no problem with Arto doing AmEx posts bc they were at least comparatively subtle, there’s just something about this moron shilling for companies by invoking his unvaccinated daughter that irritates me.
As the saying goes, you may think you’re cool for watching Disney movies, eating chic fil a, drinking rockstar, and sleeping on special mattresses, but it’s the guy who gets paid to do all that who is really cool. Or something like that

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3593 on: September 06, 2020, 12:17:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
As the saying goes, you may think you’re cool for watching Disney movies, eating chic fil a, drinking rockstar, and sleeping on special mattresses, but it’s the guy who gets paid to do all that who is really cool. Or something like that

Joslin is cool in this situation (or any)?!   So what you’re saying is all’s fair as long as someone’s is giving you money.  Frank Hirata shouldn’t have been banned from Thrasher for promoting shitty skate parks bc he was cool for getting paid?   

I find it gross that Joslin does it because I can’t imagine anyone would support him and buy products he’s promoting if they didn’t already have a low IQ so it feels predatory to me. 

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #3594 on: September 06, 2020, 08:21:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Joslin is cool in this situation (or any)?!   So what you’re saying is all’s fair as long as someone’s is giving you money.  Frank Hirata shouldn’t have been banned from Thrasher for promoting shitty skate parks bc he was cool for getting paid?   

I find it gross that Joslin does it because I can’t imagine anyone would support him and buy products he’s promoting if they didn’t already have a low IQ so it feels predatory to me.

Predatory is a bit of a stretch. Its lame dont get me wrong but it's also just a standard case of  'popular extreme sports guy advertising product x'. Hardly revolutionary
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3595 on: September 06, 2020, 09:38:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Joslin skates way better than you could dream and is guaranteed leagues cooler than you. Stay mad

I believe in vaccines and he doesn’t.  I win in the long run.  And I could really not give a shit if someone skates better than me.   I guarantee most can and thankfully I don’t let my talents at a hobby define my self worth because I’m not 14.   You seem to really love the guy so stay loyal brave and true just like London’s dad!

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #3596 on: September 06, 2020, 11:13:52 PM »

conqueso

« Reply #3597 on: September 07, 2020, 01:24:03 AM »

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3598 on: September 07, 2020, 03:37:38 AM »
Bet he could ollie even higher if he attached those exhausts to his board.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #3599 on: September 07, 2020, 09:02:57 AM »
Glad to see there's a reason to still come to Slap. Thread is pure gold