Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1457518 times)

backside_frontside and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hevonen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #7140 on: November 14, 2021, 02:49:23 PM »
Lol how do you even come up with this shit :D

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #7141 on: November 14, 2021, 02:51:30 PM »
If dp wasn't actually brain dead that would almost be a brilliant troll. Why you would be that horrible can't possibly make sense to anybody with a working brain tho. And of course weck liked it

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 811
« Reply #7142 on: November 14, 2021, 02:56:12 PM »

Duane Peters was posting some digusting stuff about Lizzie. Calling her a man/hermaphrodite, ugly, that she has an adam’s apple, has tennisballs in her pants, calls Axl the girl  etc.

He deleted some … but has some shit up still.

That some people defend this guy in the comments is unbelievable…

Absolutely pathetic.  And of course Weckingball likes it
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

manysnakes

« Reply #7143 on: November 14, 2021, 03:03:17 PM »
Lol how do you even come up with this shit :D

It's a burbling right wing schizophrenic trope that basically 100% of celebrities are trans and this is some work of Satan. It's marginal now but I bet it's mainstreamed adjacent QAnon by '24.

disclosed

• Rep: 188
« Reply #7144 on: November 14, 2021, 03:13:37 PM »
i'm honestly amazed you made any sense out of that caption. true patriot cant even speak his own language anymore.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #7145 on: November 14, 2021, 03:14:36 PM »
That's like a major conspiracy theory 'one-down', claiming celebrities are trans now instead of reptilians. He's homophobic tho so maybe trans and queer people are scarier to him than lizards.

manysnakes

« Reply #7146 on: November 14, 2021, 03:20:34 PM »
That's like a major conspiracy theory 'one-down', claiming celebrities are trans now instead of reptilians. He's homophobic tho so maybe trans and queer people are scarier to him than lizards.

Indeed. I've spent more time reading about this than I should admit publicly, but my research yields this one for the Slap crowd (which I fully expect to see on Asphalt Poser's Club by next week).

biaherl

• Rep: 270
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #7147 on: November 14, 2021, 03:21:19 PM »
Dude was posting some digusting stuff about Lizzie. Calling her a man/hermaphrodite, ugly, that she has an adam’s apple, has tennisballs in her pants, calls Axl the girl  etc.

He deleted some … but has some shit up still.

That some people defend this guy in the comments is unbelievable…

Best way to cancel someone is to never speak of them again

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #7148 on: November 14, 2021, 05:50:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Indeed. I've spent more time reading about this than I should admit publicly, but my research yields this one for the Slap crowd (which I fully expect to see on Asphalt Poser's Club by next week).

My favorite part of this is that, in the first two pictures of Tony walking where they hope to demonstrate how he walks with his angled female femur, they have to put arrows because he is clearly walking heel toe with a wide stance.

My least favorite part of this is the way that believers look at this kinda junk uncritically and use it as justification to hate somebody they have no frame of reference for just because a piece of shit infographic said Tony was secretly trans and worshiped some boogeyman that got made up during the inquisition.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

manysnakes

« Reply #7149 on: November 14, 2021, 06:27:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
My favorite part of this is that, in the first two pictures of Tony walking where they hope to demonstrate how he walks with his angled female femur, they have to put arrows because he is clearly walking heel toe with a wide stance.

My least favorite part of this is the way that believers look at this kinda junk uncritically and use it as justification to hate somebody they have no frame of reference for just because a piece of shit infographic said Tony was secretly trans and worshiped some boogeyman that got made up during the inquisition.

I dunno man, the Q angle seems like pretty solid science to me

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7150 on: November 14, 2021, 07:05:16 PM »
^The fuck is this madness? This is a thing now? Haha

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #7151 on: November 14, 2021, 07:51:46 PM »
lizzie is by all accounts a better skateboarder…

i bet if she bothered to play music she’d be better at that too..

silence is a significant improvement upon US Bombs

cky enthusiast

« Reply #7152 on: November 14, 2021, 08:16:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

WELL I AINT GOIN TO WORK TODAY

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7153 on: November 14, 2021, 08:16:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

explosive diarrhea into a microphone is still an improvement on US Bombs
fuck this kook, can he just fade into obscurity already?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

cky enthusiast

« Reply #7154 on: November 14, 2021, 08:42:25 PM »
duane if you see this i double dog dare you to try
this slanderous shit w/ nora breh i’ll be on the first plane to whatever inland shithole you rent from your brother in law and bank your dumb ass

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #7155 on: November 14, 2021, 10:27:54 PM »
I think Lizzie is pretty and obviously she is many times a better skater than Doo-Wayne

splog

• Rep: -4
« Reply #7156 on: November 14, 2021, 10:34:27 PM »
I think Lizzie is pretty and obviously she is many times a better skater than Doo-Wayne
yeah fuck dp. he hasn't done anything for skateboarding since the early 80's. hes spent the last 40 years being a drug addled kook and a piece of human shit. shame that he's still alive and grosso isn't. Id gladly take duane for grosso being back

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1402
« Reply #7157 on: November 14, 2021, 10:40:25 PM »
duane if you see this i double dog dare you to try
this slanderous shit w/ nora breh i’ll be on the first plane to whatever inland shithole you rent from your brother in law and bank your dumb ass

He's in Oceanside. He's set up a little troll hole on coast hwy where he's selling his peterbuilt john lyden-core swag for other washed up geezer punks. I went in there once and got a bunch of stickers from the 80s which was cool, Duane looks 80 though. Which makes sense because he posts like a racist grandma suffering from dementia

dannyprovolone

« Reply #7158 on: November 15, 2021, 02:40:52 AM »
I wonder if he even knows he is one of the reptilians

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #7159 on: November 15, 2021, 04:12:42 AM »
Imagine being 60 (I googled it) years old, old enough to be a grandfather and possibly a great grandfather, and thinking it was righteous or noble to pick a fight with a 28 year old, online, like a man.
Instead of ever looking inward in a sense of self reflection and possibly growing as a human, Dwayne just points fingers at all the people in society that don't conform to his beliefs.
VERY PUNK
ps lizzy  is and was and will be light years better at riding a skateboard than Dwayne ever was or thought he was.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7160 on: November 15, 2021, 05:32:58 AM »
Can I get a list of every fucking kook in the “industry” who liked that post, just so I know who to avoid like the plague?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #7161 on: November 15, 2021, 05:55:16 AM »
God his face is so punchable. With that contrived, smug cocked head always squinting, I can almost hear him about to say "Heh, I bet you heard that from the main stream media, huh?" I bet he looks at his own photos and waxes poetic about how rebellious and free thinking he is.

manysnakes

« Reply #7162 on: November 15, 2021, 06:06:01 AM »
Imagine being 60 (I googled it) years old, old enough to be a grandfather and possibly a great grandfather, and thinking it was righteous or noble to pick a fight with a 28 year old, online, like a man.
Instead of ever looking inward in a sense of self reflection and possibly growing as a human, Dwayne just points fingers at all the people in society that don't conform to his beliefs.
VERY PUNK
ps lizzy  is and was and will be light years better at riding a skateboard than Dwayne ever was or thought he was.

At the end of the day, he’s just another boomer who has had his brain broken by the Internet

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #7163 on: November 15, 2021, 09:51:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

WELL I AINT GOIN TO WORK TODAY

+1 for breaking your bonez with some style.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7164 on: November 15, 2021, 10:01:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
VERY PUNK
[close]

At the end of the day, he’s just another boomer who has had his brain broken by the Internet
[close]

My parents are the same, my ma told me Michelle Obama is "a man" and that coastal elites drink adrenochrome. We've argued about shit like this for hours. They won't budge an inch. It's really frustrating. There's no saving someone when they're this far gone.

Is there just something to being a boomer that allows one to believe the most absurd shit and ignore simple logic? Broadly, they don't seem to be doing a good job of aging into that elder role.

I've noticed so many boomers in my life speak like Trump, even if they hate him and his ideas. Their reasoning and hyper sensitivity to being told that they're wrong plays out in the exact same way. Adult conversations can't be had in any circumstance. It is infuriatingly annoying. The "ME Generation" is the fucking worst.

Fuck Duane. Fuck the idea that being punk is being the most horrid traditionalist ever. He might as well go on TV with Jerry Falwell and preach good ol' suburban values and try to keep all the women in the kitchen. 

And it doesn't need to be said, but of course Lizzy rips and of course she is attractive as well. (I'm still team Nora though.)

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #7165 on: November 15, 2021, 10:03:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
VERY PUNK
[close]

[close]

My parents are the same, my ma told me Michelle Obama is "a man" and that coastal elites drink adrenochrome. We've argued about shit like this for hours. They won't budge an inch. It's really frustrating. There's no saving someone when they're this far gone.

What makes you so sure they are wrong tho?
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #7166 on: November 15, 2021, 10:13:02 AM »
I don't think it's necessarily one particular age group that's more into this garbage. Rather it's just people who are generally slow witted and not computer savvy. There's plenty of young people who believe in reptile shape shifter 5 g vaccine microchip whatever bullshit.

manysnakes

« Reply #7167 on: November 15, 2021, 10:26:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
VERY PUNK
[close]

[close]

[close]
Fuck Duane. Fuck the idea that being punk is being the most horrid traditionalist ever. He might as well go on TV with Jerry Falwell and preach good ol' suburban values and try to keep all the women in the kitchen.

Almost like the suburban California “punk rock values” were never that different from the rest of the values of suburban California, in the first place.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1187
  • old and in the way
« Reply #7168 on: November 15, 2021, 10:40:38 AM »
I know this dude needs professional mental health assistance, but wtf? What business is it of a talking ashtray with loose fillings like DP, or anyone really, if someone is trans?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #7169 on: November 15, 2021, 10:47:46 AM »
#wwg1wga