Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1447293 times)

HisNameIsntWarren, lurkluke, darkthrone and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hastings

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 37
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #9840 on: March 12, 2023, 08:46:46 PM »
Who posted that? Doesn't show ^^

My money's on Cab...
Close but disappointingly it was Bucky

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
« Reply #9841 on: March 12, 2023, 08:52:21 PM »
Please for the love of ghawd take the Ukraine/Russia thing elsewhere please and thank you.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #9842 on: March 12, 2023, 10:37:51 PM »
Can everyone please stop talking about the thing they stopped talking about a week ago? Thank you!
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #9843 on: March 12, 2023, 10:43:32 PM »
Expand Quote

My money's on Cab...
[close]
god damn it

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #9844 on: March 12, 2023, 11:17:29 PM »
does the bucky post really belong in here?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #9845 on: March 13, 2023, 12:11:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

My money's on Cab...
[close]
[close]
god damn it
I would have guessed don brown …

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Sedition

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Fuck the revoltion. Bring on the apocalypse.
    • ThePastParticple avatar image
« Reply #9846 on: March 13, 2023, 03:22:29 AM »

No one has yet started the “sexist posts by old pros on an internationally recognized day to draw awareness to the plight/might of women” thread, so, yes, absent that, it absolutely belongs here.
IG: ThePastParticiple

DLX 8.25  |  144 Forged  |  53mm Classic  |  Super Swiss 6

"Everything has been figured out, except how to live." -Sartre

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #9847 on: March 13, 2023, 05:23:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No one has yet started the “sexist posts by old pros on an internationally recognized day to draw awareness to the plight/might of women” thread, so, yes, absent that, it absolutely belongs here.
So stupid question- what’s the joke? I’m not always sure what these idiots are trying to say

work_lurker

• Rep: 95
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #9848 on: March 13, 2023, 05:29:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

My money's on Cab...
[close]
[close]
god damn it

There is no god here..
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #9849 on: March 13, 2023, 05:33:50 PM »
You got something better? 

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9850 on: March 13, 2023, 05:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i just didn’t think it was that offensive, it’s merely a joke from a car guy but yeah let’s burn him at the stake now that you mention it.

serious question, if it were a girl posting “happy men’s day” and it was a toilet seat with some piss on it or something equally playful would anyone really care?

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #9851 on: March 13, 2023, 06:06:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
i just didn’t think it was that offensive, it’s merely a joke from a car guy but yeah let’s burn him at the stake now that you mention it.

serious question, if it were a girl posting “happy men’s day” and it was a toilet seat with some piss on it or something equally playful would anyone really care?

Do you also use the slogan "all lives matter"?
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9852 on: March 13, 2023, 07:03:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

wow. a bit of a stretch there, no? it’s a picture of a rim that hit a curb.. it’s a corny joke yes but it’s not that serious. it’s not some andrew tate level misogyny, i doubt anyone is really that stirred up about it besides you guys. when’s the last time you watched a stand up comedy and relaxed?

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #9853 on: March 13, 2023, 07:39:37 PM »
I can’t relax, I’m too busy wondering what kind of pants the comic is wearing

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #9854 on: March 13, 2023, 08:50:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
wow. a bit of a stretch there, no? it’s a picture of a rim that hit a curb.. it’s a corny joke yes but it’s not that serious. it’s not some andrew tate level misogyny, i doubt anyone is really that stirred up about it besides you guys. when’s the last time you watched a stand up comedy and relaxed?

I'm not stirred up, just your parallel was silly.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

thanksgiving

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #9855 on: March 13, 2023, 08:58:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
to be fair its a lame post and this is lame instagram posts by pros, not posts by pros worthy of losing a career over(although sometimes it is).

its lame, it got posted here, noone is claiming its serious

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9856 on: March 13, 2023, 09:39:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
to be fair its a lame post and this is lame instagram posts by pros, not posts by pros worthy of losing a career over(although sometimes it is).

fair enough, i just felt like people were over reacting to it. it doesn’t fit next to the daveed’s and maxham’s of this world in my eyes, it’s just a bad joke. and i don’t think the parallel was silly or worthy of the comparison made and that’s apart of my point, oh well.

Sedition

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Fuck the revoltion. Bring on the apocalypse.
    • ThePastParticple avatar image
« Reply #9857 on: March 13, 2023, 10:00:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
fair enough, i just felt like people were over reacting to it. it doesn’t fit next to the daveed’s and maxham’s of this world in my eyes, it’s just a bad joke. and i don’t think the parallel was silly or worthy of the comparison made and that’s apart of my point, oh well.

Make a sexist joke on Women’s Day? Yeah. Bad optics. Lame post, by a pro. It’s a text book definition of something that belongs in this thread. Shouldn’t really have to spell that out for people, but here we are…
IG: ThePastParticiple

DLX 8.25  |  144 Forged  |  53mm Classic  |  Super Swiss 6

"Everything has been figured out, except how to live." -Sartre

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9858 on: March 13, 2023, 10:23:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Make a sexist joke on Women’s Day? Yeah. Bad optics. Lame post, by a pro. It’s a text book definition of something that belongs in this thread. Shouldn’t really have to spell that out for people, but here we are…
you’re not spelling out anything, i get your point. i guess what i’m spelling out is that it’s not really an offensive joke & you guys are blowing it up like he’s saying something truly hateful. it’s a joke about driving skills. that’s why i say watch a stand up. you guys sound like the people who defended will smith to me, it’s a joke and it’s not that serious and i’m sure his wife and daughters don’t give a shit nor any woman in his skateboard/automotive community, who probably know him well and know that he can say something cheeky as a joke (as well as can probably take a joke himself) & it’s not that serious. that’s my point. it’s not the daan meme that was posted or duane peters or jordan ritcher posts… it’s a joke. lighten up.

grassblade

« Reply #9859 on: March 13, 2023, 10:40:52 PM »
dude is really riled up about buckys lame ass post lol

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #9860 on: March 13, 2023, 11:11:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
you’re not spelling out anything, i get your point. i guess what i’m spelling out is that it’s not really an offensive joke & you guys are blowing it up like he’s saying something truly hateful. it’s a joke about driving skills. that’s why i say watch a stand up. you guys sound like the people who defended will smith to me, it’s a joke and it’s not that serious and i’m sure his wife and daughters don’t give a shit nor any woman in his skateboard/automotive community, who probably know him well and know that he can say something cheeky as a joke (as well as can probably take a joke himself) & it’s not that serious. that’s my point. it’s not the daan meme that was posted or duane peters or jordan ritcher posts… it’s a joke. lighten up.
Dude, no one's rioting against Bucky here or anything. This is simply a thread for posts that are lame, not necessarily hateful or anything, the same way people don't think the David posts you mentioned are hateful either. Posting a meme making fun of women on a day meant to celebrate women is just lame. It's not the worst thing ever obviously but it is wack to make a sexist joke on the same day millions of women around the world are using to protest sexism. The daan meme you mentioned was also a joke, but as you know, it was still lame. It does seem like a possibility that you think lame is a stronger word than it is
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:18:50 PM by Nancy Chin »

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #9861 on: March 14, 2023, 01:08:10 AM »
Daveed needs to post another pic advertising his goods to get this thread back on track.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #9862 on: March 14, 2023, 01:38:49 AM »
 The joke was dumb, shitty, disrespectful, etc.

but my god y'all are some smug, condescending dickweeds sometimes.
 The whole "arguing semantics to win every argument" schtick is real corny.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #9863 on: March 14, 2023, 04:23:11 AM »
Who's arguing semantics?  It was a lame post posted in the lame posts thread. Just because it doesn't hold up against Daveed's bulge or whatever doesn't mean anything. Literally nobody was overreacting to it except for Shouldn't arguing with people that he made up in his ead
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1031
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9864 on: March 14, 2023, 04:33:13 AM »

streetmeat

• Rep: 169
« Reply #9865 on: March 14, 2023, 07:16:59 AM »
who runs the Metal Skateboards account cause good lord...

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -769
« Reply #9866 on: March 14, 2023, 07:27:51 AM »

Jesus haha
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 812
« Reply #9867 on: March 14, 2023, 07:33:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus haha

Aye the stories are brutal haha

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #9868 on: March 14, 2023, 07:39:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus haha
[close]

Someone take away grandpa's phone.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
« Reply #9869 on: March 14, 2023, 07:52:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus haha
[close]

[close]

Someone take away grandpa's phone.

you really shouldn't shit post on the brand page. Not gonna lie though, that Fancy lad post did make me giggle.