Author Topic: Neal Hendrix is a pedo  (Read 160128 times)

tasslehoff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Neal Hendrix is a pedo
« Reply #420 on: October 30, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »
they're gonna have to rename the laen air.

AllBranFlakes69

• Rep: 1
  • Make fibre your friend
« Reply #421 on: October 30, 2018, 06:17:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If the allegations are true, this dude messed up. Even if Julz was asking for it, it's messed up. I see the situation as a drug dealer selling drugs to a junkie. Even if a junkie was asking a drug dealer for drugs, the drug dealer is still guilty because the junkie is incompetent of making sound decisions. It's like a junkie ratting out their drug dealer, but this is worse because she was minor. This is like a drug dealer giving drugs to someone whose never touched drugs before. Great look for skateboarding.
[close]

... the baby looked at you?
[close]

Thanks Einstein

Edith: I hope none of this is true. There is no excuse for anyone to defend these actions.
Skateboarding doesn't have room for pedophiles.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 06:21:24 PM by AllBranFlakes69 »

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #422 on: October 30, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »
If the allegations are true, this dude messed up. Even if Julz was asking for it, it's messed up. I see the situation as a drug dealer selling drugs to a junkie. Even if a junkie was asking a drug dealer for drugs, the drug dealer is still guilty because the junkie is incompetent of making sound decisions. It's like a junkie ratting out their drug dealer, but this is worse because she was minor. This is like a drug dealer giving drugs to someone whose never touched drugs before. Great look for skateboarding.

yea this situation is like tuning another mans violin

even if the man asked u to tune his violin you still do not becuz no man touches another mans violin

a man who asks another man to tune his violin is also incompetent of making sound (haha) decisions

then when he plays in the London symphony orchestra and his violin sounds like a cat in heat u know its your fault

but seriously fuck Neal Hendrix
does my user name check out

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #423 on: October 30, 2018, 10:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
One of the most amazing things about skateboarding is how it mixes kids and adults together in an environment of real camaraderie and fun. It's exciting for kids, sometimes because they can feel sometimes like they're being taken seriously by adults at an age when it's rarely the case.

Obviously this can also be very dangerous for kids. Kids are not equals, and no child can consent to shit they don't understand. I wouldn't be surprised if this takes Woodward down completely. It's a proven unsafe environment, and I would never let my kid go there.
[close]

never really got the (US) summercamp thing, close to non-existent in europe (as far as I'm aware)

Maybe it's because they apparently don't have proper summer holidays for adults over there so they have to figure out a place to put the kids so they can work some more?

boogs

« Reply #424 on: October 31, 2018, 06:26:05 AM »
SUPERSONICSKATECAMP

Fred Savage

« Reply #425 on: October 31, 2018, 08:13:11 AM »
Stop calling people ledgends.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #426 on: October 31, 2018, 08:30:12 AM »
Stop calling people ledgends.

Right. They’re clearly legends.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Gipper

• Rep: -15
  • Lesbianthespian
« Reply #427 on: October 31, 2018, 09:43:25 AM »
Stop calling people ledges

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1573
« Reply #428 on: October 31, 2018, 02:15:36 PM »
Expand Quote
One of the most amazing things about skateboarding is how it mixes kids and adults together in an environment of real camaraderie and fun. It's exciting for kids, sometimes because they can feel sometimes like they're being taken seriously by adults at an age when it's rarely the case.

Obviously this can also be very dangerous for kids. Kids are not equals, and no child can consent to shit they don't understand. I wouldn't be surprised if this takes Woodward down completely. It's a proven unsafe environment, and I would never let my kid go there.
[close]

never really got the (US) summercamp thing, close to non-existent in europe (as far as I'm aware)

France and I'm sure more of Europe had those, I remember they were popular-ish till the early-to-mid naughts (rough estimation) then the 'trend' just died out here with perfect concrete skateparks starting to sprout everywhere, nullifying the basic idea behind skate camps / skatepark tours. Skate mags occasionally ran ads for various camps, which always looked like the place you'd least desire your twelve-year-old self to reach. I remember corny shit like if parents paid a certain amount of money, some camps would have in-house "filmers" / "photographers" / "editors" to stack "coverage" of their kids skating around all the shitty wooden or plastic skateparks to go on shit like personal USB keys; those guys must have hated their jobs.

AllBranFlakes69

• Rep: 1
  • Make fibre your friend
« Reply #429 on: October 31, 2018, 06:27:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

... the baby looked at you?
[close]

[close]

Thanks Einstein

Edith: I hope none of this is true. There is no excuse for anyone to defend these actions.
Skateboarding doesn't have room for pedophiles.
[close]

Yes, my ability to make this situation make sense for retards like yourself deserves praise.

Lmao okay bud.

Fuck you and fuck Neal Hendrix.

Pigeon

« Reply #430 on: October 31, 2018, 09:52:06 PM »
I should have waited until today to post on his Instagram, because I wanted to ask him,”Are you dressing up as The Diddler for Halloween?”

ManMelt

« Reply #431 on: November 01, 2018, 12:08:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Hopefully it stays that way. These camps are pathetic and evidently full of pedos.
[close]

I bet they would be so much fun if done right. Those 80s summer camps in Sweden the powell dudes used to host looked like so much fun, and some of the craziest skating of all time went down there. It would be rad as fuck to do something that, but these bad eggs gotta ruin it for everyone. I don’t know how many times I’ve given a kid a board, nothing makes there day more. You can be a kook and groom kids, or do the right thing and teach them how to be better adults. I’ve learned more about the real world from skating then anything else. I hope the looks that own this place get outed, and we have some genuine mr Rogers come out and clean up.

TLDR: make Gary Rogers the head of Woodward.

I went to Woodward for 2 weeks in the summer of 1994 and it was awesome. There was a ton of good stuff to skate, the location was in a really beautiful/scenic part of the country, the food was good, I met a ton of rad kids from around the world, and I got to skate with a bunch of pro’s that I admired. Donny Barley was my Cabin Counselor, which was super rad, but I got to skate and chill with so many pro’s of that era. I wasn’t a rich kid growing up and I remember cutting grass the entire summer before, to pay for my stay. If I had the money back then, I would have went every summer. I specifically remember meeting Neil Hendrix while I was there, but I didn’t skate vert much, so I wasn’t fanning out. I did, however, fan out on Mike Frazier. Watching him skate vert from the top of the deck was awesome, that dude is soo gnarly. Anyway, I don’t get why anyone would say that Skate Camps, especially Woodward, are pathetic. I also wouldn’t consider it to be “full of pedophiles” just because of one dipshit. Now, if the staff there was aware of what was going between Hendrix and a minor, and chose not to act, that’s lame as shit. I don’t think that was the case though. The dude who ran it, Ozzy, was an awesome dude.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #432 on: November 01, 2018, 03:13:52 AM »
I just read the Jenkem article about that and he might not be if the only evidence is a girl claiming, it might not be true ... a lot of girls falsely accuse of being raped/molested, it's a female thing to be pissed off with a guy so she'll just decide to ruin his life and no one will question her because she's a woman hence the victim, but I'm not defending him as well all I'm saying is that, for me, nothing's for sure unless evidence more than just a woman claiming emerges ... like witnesses neighbors who saw them numerous times going in the building, calls, messages stuff like that.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #433 on: November 01, 2018, 04:06:38 AM »
I just read the Jenkem article about that and he might not be if the only evidence is a girl claiming, it might not be true ... a lot of girls falsely accuse of being raped/molested, it's a female thing to be pissed off with a guy so she'll just decide to ruin his life and no one will question her because she's a woman hence the victim, but I'm not defending him as well all I'm saying is that, for me, nothing's for sure unless evidence more than just a woman claiming emerges ... like witnesses neighbors who saw them numerous times going in the building, calls, messages stuff like that.

Before we break out actual figures (which someone already has earlier, which do you honestly feel is more of a problem, guys taking advantage of girls, or girls falsely accusing guys of abuse?

What do you think the ratio might be?
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Pigeon

« Reply #434 on: November 01, 2018, 04:46:59 AM »
You’re a virgin.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #435 on: November 01, 2018, 05:23:41 AM »
Fuck off, Ziad.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #436 on: November 01, 2018, 05:26:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Before we break out actual figures (which someone already has earlier, which do you honestly feel is more of a problem, guys taking advantage of girls, or girls falsely accusing guys of abuse?

I'm sure perv guys taking advantage is more common, but I wouldn't be sure and claim someone is a pedo without evidence. I hope if he was a pedo for real he'd get locked up but I wouldn't be one of the people who would just hear about that and go accusing the guy right away.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #437 on: November 01, 2018, 05:27:27 AM »
In doing so, you're accusing Juelz of being a liar. This is the reason sexual assault is so underreported.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

fs overkrook

« Reply #438 on: November 01, 2018, 05:30:27 AM »

Not sure what you’re talking about, my counselor at Woodward was Nik stain. Most of the other people that worked there were legit people with their heads screwed on straight. Two of my friends at one point were directors. You’re fucked hemmie.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: November 01, 2018, 05:37:29 AM »
In doing so, you're accusing Juelz of being a liar. This is the reason sexual assault is so underreported.
I'm neither accusing him or her I'm just saying I don't know neither of them personally so I cant make accusations just because one of them claimed something, if evidence emerges that's a different story

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 680
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #440 on: November 01, 2018, 05:38:44 AM »

you're right
innocent until proven guilty

but please go away with that "it's a female thing". You re one of the numerous reasons why victims remain silent

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: November 01, 2018, 05:50:48 AM »
Or just go away because you’re a fucking idiot and have not contributed to any discussion on this forum at all, ever, and more than likely won’t

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #442 on: November 01, 2018, 06:17:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm sure perv guys taking advantage is more common, but I wouldn't be sure and claim someone is a pedo without evidence. I hope if he was a pedo for real he'd get locked up but I wouldn't be one of the people who would just hear about that and go accusing the guy right away.

Being cautious of accusations without evidence is common sense, but you imply that women falsely accusing men of abuse is quite common, common enough to make it a realistic option. Which also implies that men are also commonly victims.

Which is not what the actual data says. Claims of abuse are overwhelmingly true, and that is only the women who actually have the courage to come out and claim it (many, perhaps the majority don’t for fear of being blamed themselves).

So like heckler said, by giving equal weight (or more) to the argument that Julz might be doing it out of vengeance is also not justified
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: November 01, 2018, 06:20:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you're right
innocent until proven guilty

but please go away with that "it's a female thing". You re one of the numerous reasons why victims remain silent
If a woman is bad that's a card to use and easy to get away with as I said I dont know neither of them so I'm not on any of their sides I just won't accuse any of them ... just stating probabilities either she's claiming this or the dude's a piece of shit either way hope the truth comes out

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #444 on: November 01, 2018, 06:27:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Being cautious of accusations without evidence is common sense, but you imply that women falsely accusing men of abuse is quite common, common enough to make it a realistic option. Which also implies that men are also commonly victims.

Which is not what the actual data says. Claims of abuse are overwhelmingly true, and that is only the women who actually have the courage to come out and claim it (many, perhaps the majority don’t for fear of being blamed themselves).

So like heckler said, by giving equal weight (or more) to the argument that Julz might be doing it out of vengeance is also not justified

I dont mean that it's what girls normally do fuck no! I mean it can happen who knows there just needs to be more investigation before ruining someone's life like what if the guy is innocent what if? now he's known as a pedo for anyone coming on slap to read "Neal Hendrix is a pedo" maybe he is all i'm saying is that i wont accuse someone it's the "its a female thing" that ticked everyone off I can understand that but it can happen maybe it wasn't the right term to use but I'm sure you get the meaning

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: November 01, 2018, 06:30:11 AM »
You know what else happens? Assholes abuse power and take advantage of women.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: November 01, 2018, 06:34:06 AM »
You know what else happens? Assholes abuse power and take advantage of women.

of course it does and way more often than women falsely accuse too, but as long as there's no evidence then I don't take anyone's side and ruin the other's reputation

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1231
« Reply #447 on: November 01, 2018, 07:09:41 AM »
I mean of course she's lying, she's just trying to gain some fame and fortune riding on the coattails of world renowned and beloved skateboarding ICON Neil fucking Hendrix. You know, that household name.

Some of you people are such fucking morons, holy shit. I know these sorts of threads are a trolls wet dream, but I can tell some of you are clearly just stupid 16 year old kids and truly think this way, either that or you're even more sad and are adults who think this way.

Ziad, do you seriously think women just throw that shit around willy nilly? I personally know women who were not just sexually assaulted ("just" as if it's not a big fucking deal...this is not to take away from assault of any degree), but held down and raped with a knife at their throat. That shit doesn't just end once it's reported, do you think a woman says "Oh uh, he raped me." and the dude is just thrown in jail and she goes on her merry way? It's a fucking headache that goes on and on and on. It's not worth the hassle to just make an unfounded claim like that.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #448 on: November 01, 2018, 07:31:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Not sure what you’re talking about, my counselor at Woodward was Nik stain. Most of the other people that worked there were legit people with their heads screwed on straight. Two of my friends at one point were directors. You’re fucked hemmie.
For real, I had great experiences at Woodward when I was young. Why not teach you kid to make smart decisions about sex and behavior in general so they dont have to be deprived of a great time at skate camp. Im sure they could stay out of trouble for a week. By the ratio of incidents to campers, school, church, and the local skate park are just as dangerous as skate camp.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1231
« Reply #449 on: November 01, 2018, 07:36:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
For real, I had great experiences at Woodward when I was young. Why not teach you kid to make smart decisions about sex and behavior in general so they dont have to be deprived of a great time at skate camp. Im sure they could stay out of trouble for a week. By the ratio of incidents to campers, school, church, and the local skate park are just as dangerous as skate camp.

Stupid, shitty victim blaming. Acting as if a child couldn't "stay out of trouble" and fucked an adult, maybe blame the adult who should know NOT TO FUCK KIDS.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR