Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371262 times)

mtvic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2018, 12:42:44 PM »
From my experience, at least 25% of security guards who have kicked me out of spots come at me in an aggressive manner. Sometimes I have had to fight them, even though I would have preferred not to. ITs difficult for me to assume that this guy was acting like an angel. If I’m wrong and the skaters did this unprovoked, then shame on them. I imagine there is more to this story though.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2018, 12:51:13 PM »
We were lucky.  Our city was kind of a progressive down hill with spots mixed in.  We had several spots where the guards would let a crew skate for about 10-15 minutes, then come out, give a nod, we'd give a nod and move on.  This happened for years. 

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2018, 12:56:05 PM »
6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOop6AHKsY&t=286s

It’s this kind of shit that makes us look bad.  If you get kicked out just leave.  Na-Kel looks really bad in this, imo.

taliban

• Rep: -9
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2018, 01:06:28 PM »
All you have to do is not act like a bitchy child and then they get flustered and then you laugh at them.

cloudy

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2018, 01:14:02 PM »
any volunteers to be the slap mole and get a similar thread going over on the security guard forum? i'm thinking maybe on the "line of duty injuries" board?

https://forums.securityinfowatch.com/

morningcommute

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2018, 01:51:30 PM »
https://forums.securityinfowatch.com/forum/on-guard-security-guard-services-discussion/general-discussions-area/7913-skaters-bmx-ers

The gaurds can have a more well thought out discussion on a forum than the skaters.

Nak was acting like a bitch in that illegal civ footage.

Fuck LA brats

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2018, 01:56:21 PM »
the irony of nakel yelling they don't know anything about life

Get the strap

« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2018, 01:57:39 PM »
I guess I'm middle of the road...I'm definitely not down with getting into some shit with them, but I'm also not trying to make friends with them either. I just leave.

Fairly recently a pedestrian tried to act like security and kick us out, we were nice, he was being a huge dick. I called him out for taking pictures and wearing sweatpants and he got super embarrassed, we laughed and skated off. Other than that I can't recall anything in years of something other than being asked to leave. I watch videos of skaters getting in crazy trouble and I'm just like what is the matter with you dumbfucks, how are you in so much trouble for skateboarding?! Dudes need to be quicker on their feet and more aware off their surroundings.

If you know the spot is a high bust factor a brilliant idea is to go skate somewhere else. Fuck the police means, I do not want them present in my life. Opposite of pursing authority and fucking with them. Some skaters are on a different tip I guess. Whatever, not my favorite way to spend a day or night street skating. I'm not impressed or find it "cute" because that's what it is, impressing the boys you're a tough guy, cute skater boi. lol

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2018, 02:07:29 PM »

It’s this kind of shit that makes us look bad.  If you get kicked out just leave.  Na-Kel looks really bad in this, imo.

Yo. Fuck Nak. Not fucking with him anymore. That was cringe beyond belief. Worse than his Mountain Dew hair color

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2018, 02:23:33 PM »
Expand Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOop6AHKsY&t=286s

[close]

Yo. Fuck Nak. Not fucking with him anymore. That was cringe beyond belief. Worse than his Mountain Dew hair color

oh relax. if being an annoying insecure 20 year old with bad fashion sense was a crime we all would be fucked. those people in the video probably laughed about it over dinner that night. he's got a lot of maturing to do but i wouldnt write him off over something this asinine.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Pigeon

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2018, 06:44:35 PM »
Is there a Gofundme for the security guard or does his job/health insurance cover him?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2018, 07:09:18 PM »
I can empathize with level headed security guards because they are just doing their job, but I can't stand those random ass civilian social justice warrior types, it's like mind your own business and go to the police academy if you want to patrol the city

I think you meant to say vigilante (a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority), which (often) has very little to do with social justice . Unless you are transitioning into a rant about how you don't like those who want to ensure individuals have equal rights and equal opportunities in society.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

boogs

« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2018, 08:42:36 PM »

suspect hairstyles all-around

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65249
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2018, 05:33:38 AM »
Skateboarding is so boring nowadays they need fights to get the clicks, views and likes.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2018, 05:55:47 AM »
In all my years skating I've never had a violent or even confrontational encounter with security, business owners, or police. Be respectful and leave if they ask.

The world is fucking gigantic, stop acting like the current spot you're skating is the only one on earth.

JeremyScottofChapman

• Rep: -21
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2018, 06:22:25 AM »
Are there any updates on the security guard? Any arrests made?

Pigeon

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2018, 06:32:07 AM »
Are there any updates on the security guard? Any arrests made?
Yeah, cops are looking for a teenager aged 16-18 in Dickies, CONS and a hoodie.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2018, 07:04:52 AM »
In all my years skating I've never had a violent or even confrontational encounter with security, business owners, or police. Be respectful and leave if they ask.

The world is fucking gigantic, stop acting like the current spot you're skating is the only one on earth.

This. Just leave the spot. There’s no point in arguing. Skateboarders generally think they’re not doing anything, but technically depending on the trick it’s destruction of property or trespassing. I’ve been a GC for about 4 years now and have seen the damage a skateboard can do. It can be very expensive to fix sometimes. Sometimes to fix the damage it’s a certain type of paint, chipped granite, chipped concrete, and sometime you need a permit and reinspection on that shit. Skateboarders also forget that the security guard is just doing his job that’s putting food on his table and paying his bills. One security guards are absolute dicks, some civilian vigilantes are dick, many cops are dicks. It’s just easier to walk away instead of having a pointless argument.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2018, 08:44:28 PM »
Today my friends and I were skating in the financial district in SF and a cop came up to us. He told us nobody wants us skating anywhere besides the skatepark (of course) and questioned us about whether or not we knew who committed the crime at black rock, and if we could be witnesses. They are still worried about this situation.

EDIT: I do not know who did it of course

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2018, 09:11:15 PM »
Puleo did this 20 years ago and now they’re trying to monetize it?

Collect flattened cigarette cartons from the streets?

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2018, 11:50:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
suspect hairstyles all-around

yea that was pretty interesting.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2018, 01:15:24 AM »
https://forums.securityinfowatch.com/forum/on-guard-security-guard-services-discussion/general-discussions-area/7913-skaters-bmx-ers

Quote from: jtwestern
From my law enforcement prospective (sic):
1. Skateboarding is a gateway crime

then he says he hates skaters, but also went out of his way to get a skate park built in his city hahah
now im starting to wonder if all message boards are just as fun as SLAP
can't imagine the photoshop threads security officers got going on
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Donald Rump

« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2018, 06:17:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOop6AHKsY&t=286s

[close]

[close]

oh relax. if being an annoying insecure 20 year old with bad fashion sense was a crime we all would be fucked. those people in the video probably laughed about it over dinner that night. he's got a lot of maturing to do but i wouldnt write him off over something this asinine.

Nah he is a fucking dickhead for throwing a fake punch at the security guard looking dude but he was probably just hamming it up for atiba.

What a weird situation to witness with all the stupid clothes and carry on.

calvinsdream

« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2018, 06:55:32 AM »
Could we start a go fund me for this dude to have a beer with the cop who got off for shoulder checking that kid in SF?

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2018, 07:13:42 AM »
Something seems odd with Danny Way being on Bams instagram so much this to a security guard with a head wound. Seems like Danny could be hiding something here....

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2018, 07:17:32 AM »
Something seems odd with Danny Way being on Bams instagram so much this to a security guard with a head wound. Seems like Danny could be hiding something here....
???

Pigeon

« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2018, 08:36:59 AM »
Could we start a go fund me for this dude to have a beer with the cop who got off for shoulder checking that kid in SF?
They probably already play with each other through the gloryhole at the adult video store.

SepticTank

• Rep: 0

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2018, 08:42:24 PM »
Update  :(

https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/arrest/33591022/jesse-vieira-arrest.html
oh fuck, that's no good man. assault with a deadly weapon/premeditated murder are definitely not mellow charges obviously. also, with that first charge comes the assumption that he more than likely truck bashed the dude which is really fucked up. from getting your first thrasher cover/last trick in the craziest video of the year to most likely prison time in a matter of months... shit really went downhill quick for this guy.

(downhill pun just to kind of lighten the heaviness in here)

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts