Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 377955 times)

breakingthewaves

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1290 on: April 13, 2019, 01:42:45 PM »
if he's found guilty and gets the max on all charges i believe it's 12 years. the footage we've seen definitely isn't conclusive. there is more footage as evidence based on what the defense attorney said in an interview in january. this could go either way, or he could get found guilty on one or two of the charges. lying about his involvement will play against him (also why he was denied bail).
You and your fucking radio

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #1291 on: April 13, 2019, 02:15:41 PM »
Jury selection already? That seems so quick. How can there not be more, and clearer footage? It's downtown SF. Figured it'd be wired for sound around black rock.

I had to wait 11.5 months to pick a jury, never waived my speey trial. Picked 8 jurors before breaking for lunch. 5 minutes in cell for bag lunch, my lawyer comes in to say they dismissed all 14 counts. If you don't feel your guilty, never take a deal, no matter how "sweet" it may seem. Personally, when the deal went from 10-25  years & habitual jacket, down to 2 years, I knew I was doing the right thing going to trial. Also, I DIDN'T DO IT. Violent cases are much different from drug cases though. No victim or victim advocates.  Lawyer said the only reason I got off was I didn't try to talk my way out of arrest, just immediately invoked my right to council. Codefendant's almost always going to try to put their trash on you. The fact Jesse is the only one charged makes it really seem like he is at fault. They'd definitely charge any others before his trial starts, if they're were ever going to. From the footage I saw, I'm surprised Insta Detox wasn't charged in some capacity.

Thats what I've been wondering. What if any of the 6 or 7 dudes in the wanted poster come forward? Have any of them been questioned yet? Or what if Jesse names them?

Trials have a fuck ton of variables. Doesn't look good.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -516
« Reply #1292 on: April 13, 2019, 02:20:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Going to trial is such a dumb idea.
[close]
if the deal is 20 yrs, least in trial he has a chance to pawn the blame on someone else. my guess is on the date of trial they'll give him a deal he can live with.
i went to jail in SF 16 yrs ago, first court date they offered me 2 yrs upstate. 2nd court date, 6 months. 3rd court date, unsupervised probation, felony dropped to misdemeanor, get the hell outta here.
similar experiences in other states.

Uhhh why is this a reoccurring theme in your life?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #1293 on: April 13, 2019, 02:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
if the deal is 20 yrs, least in trial he has a chance to pawn the blame on someone else. my guess is on the date of trial they'll give him a deal he can live with.
i went to jail in SF 16 yrs ago, first court date they offered me 2 yrs upstate. 2nd court date, 6 months. 3rd court date, unsupervised probation, felony dropped to misdemeanor, get the hell outta here.
similar experiences in other states.
[close]

Uhhh why is this a reoccurring theme in your life?
it's all capitalism's fault man!
i'm joking, i usedta drink a lot and get in fights, pass out where ever [sometimes w/ dope in pocket], shoplift, break into vacants and one time i didn't do anything but i didn't have a great alibi so i sat a month for [allegedy] robbing a gas station w/ a pistol. i was held sans bail that time, scary business!
thank goodness for cameras but asides that last one, all that shit went away when i stopped drinking.

hermanos racists

« Reply #1294 on: April 13, 2019, 06:32:22 PM »
A bunch of pussys those guys are ,watching how their "friend" is gonna do 10-12 years probably and do nothing about it....awful, seems like the  "friendship" was only for instagram and to sell.
oh and dont forget to go"fast with friends" haha
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:35:11 PM by hermanos racists »

breakingthewaves

« Reply #1295 on: April 13, 2019, 09:13:50 PM »
next court date is tomorrow. start of trial?

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1296 on: April 13, 2019, 09:16:55 PM »
GX1000 hours of community service

Dustwardprez

« Reply #1297 on: April 13, 2019, 10:43:22 PM »

You’re crazy. Always take it to the hoop.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1298 on: April 13, 2019, 11:37:35 PM »
Do you guys really fucking think that just because people not involved with in any goddamn capacity with the case haven’t seen any other footage/evidence means that there isn’t any other footage/evidence?

come fucking on. use your gildan thrasher hoodie adled brains. just because fucking slap magazine isn’t privy to evidence doesn’t mean it doesn’t fucking exist. 
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #1299 on: April 14, 2019, 01:28:25 AM »
The security dude may have overstepped his boundaries but Jesse Vieira fucked up, big time.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1300 on: April 14, 2019, 06:48:43 AM »
Do you guys really fucking think that just because people not involved with in any goddamn capacity with the case haven’t seen any other footage/evidence means that there isn’t any other footage/evidence?

come fucking on. use your gildan thrasher hoodie adled brains. just because fucking slap magazine isn’t privy to evidence doesn’t mean it doesn’t fucking exist.

Jesse's lawyer has already said that one of the filmers has HD footage of the incident that was suppossed to exonerate his client. I guess they are sitting on it in preparation for the trial.

Ocelot

« Reply #1301 on: April 14, 2019, 06:57:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Jesse's lawyer has already said that one of the filmers has HD footage of the incident that was suppossed to exonerate his client. I guess they are sitting on it in preparation for the trial.

they probably have some audio of the security guard calling them by a slur or something...

but that ain't going to get this guy off the hook

personally I dislike the GX dudes, that GQ feature they did where the guys were wearing prada and gucci talking about how rad and dangerous they were came off as really lame and conceited

poopwheels

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1302 on: April 14, 2019, 07:46:14 AM »
I think its enough of a clusterfuck to take that shit to trial bitch. Unless he got offered a good ass plea. What is he facing? Im not about to look up cali law.

captaindoody

• Rep: -73
  • A turd for you
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1303 on: April 14, 2019, 08:48:39 AM »
I don’t know you guys there just aren’t enough hypothetical situations being run through here can everyone direct there energy towards making another 40 pages plz

Larry Dallas

« Reply #1304 on: April 14, 2019, 08:53:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They can’t just wait until the middle of the trial and surprise everyone with this evidence. The DA has seen it. There’s still charges.

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #1305 on: April 14, 2019, 08:57:15 AM »
They can’t just wait until the middle of the trial and surprise everyone with this thread.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1306 on: April 14, 2019, 10:09:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
They can’t just wait until the middle of the trial and surprise everyone with this evidence. The DA has seen it. There’s still charges.

People think Stone Cold's music is going to hit in a court room

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1307 on: April 14, 2019, 11:57:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

that’s exactly my point.

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #1308 on: April 14, 2019, 01:45:31 PM »
Going to trial for him with this is such a dumb idea, how's that? They've had him in there since December on no bail because of how fucked his butt is. Have you ever had jury duty? Do you want those dipshits deciding your fate? I'd rather they take me out back and shoot me. The only reason I didn't take my deal was because I already knew it was getting dismissed and that took a year. No goddamn way am I letting my "peers" judge me they think security guards are cops and cops are soldiers and soldiers are heroes and now you're doing 15 years.

Real shit.

stokedtrout

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1309 on: April 14, 2019, 02:19:38 PM »
Is there a stream of the trial?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1310 on: April 14, 2019, 03:46:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Going to trial for him with this is such a dumb idea, how's that? They've had him in there since December on no bail because of how fucked his butt is. Have you ever had jury duty? Do you want those dipshits deciding your fate? I'd rather they take me out back and shoot me. The only reason I didn't take my deal was because I already knew it was getting dismissed and that took a year. No goddamn way am I letting my "peers" judge me they think security guards are cops and cops are soldiers and soldiers are heroes and now you're doing 15 years.
[close]

Real shit.

I was almost selected for jury duty a few years back when I lived in a decaying/rural region of America. The other people on the jury were scary as fuck. One potential juror blurted out, "Well he must have done it. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here." Thankfully, she was dismissed rather quickly, but it was frightening to see who were my potential "peers."

It was basically the type of people who would just be looking for an excuse to send me to the electric chair because I must be up to no good.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

chris gentryfied

« Reply #1311 on: April 14, 2019, 03:56:24 PM »
well good thing you dodged jury duty the Lurper so those backwards people could put their buddy in jail. i'm a felon so i believe i'm exempt but i'd hear a case, fuck it. i usedta watch court for fun, i'd be into it.
your boy wasn't that off, i think innocent convictions are only 11% anyways so 9 outta 10 the dude was guilty.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1312 on: April 14, 2019, 04:10:41 PM »
well good thing you dodged jury duty the Lurper so those backwards people could put their buddy in jail. i'm a felon so i believe i'm exempt but i'd hear a case, fuck it. i usedta watch court for fun, i'd be into it.
your boy wasn't that off, i think innocent convictions are only 11% anyways so 9 outta 10 the dude was guilty.

As interesting and fun as your strong opinions and assumptions are, the prosecutor cut me the first chance he got. I was dismissed. Nothing was dodged.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

breakingthewaves

« Reply #1313 on: April 14, 2019, 06:01:37 PM »
he's up against three charges, each of which pose a maximum felony sentence of 4 years

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1314 on: April 14, 2019, 06:58:26 PM »
public defender is what i meant yeah the DA is the guy trying to convict the guy. your correct.

Yeah that guy is next to the guy with the funny-looking typewriter.  Then there is this other guy and he is wearing a tablecloth (weird) and he’s the guy that bangs the hammer but I don’t know what he does besides hammering.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #1315 on: April 14, 2019, 09:17:34 PM »
he's up against three charges, each of which pose a maximum felony sentence of 4 years

That's pretty fucked up.  He basically murdered that guy.

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #1316 on: April 15, 2019, 02:19:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats bs. Would you sit in jail any longer if you had something that could get you out instantly? If he really had somnething to get him off, he would have presentred it already. Now his lawyer is most likely working on a way to spin this the best way.

chris gentryfied

« Reply #1317 on: April 15, 2019, 02:45:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thats bs. Would you sit in jail any longer if you had something that could get you out instantly? If he really had somnething to get him off, he would have presentred it already. Now his lawyer is most likely working on a way to spin this the best way.
you can't have something that gets you out w/out proving it in court. you can't prove it in court til all sides are ready at trial. trial takes time. so you can't just pull a rabbit out your hat, generally speaking. the DA has to give your attorney all their evidence at discovery but i don't think your attorney busts out your alibi til trial. judges generally don't dismiss cases til it's time for trial and the DA knows they ain't got the goods to convict and you aren't taking their [bluff] deal.

breakingthewaves

« Reply #1318 on: April 15, 2019, 07:53:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

my understanding here is the defense did present this alternate footage to get the charges dropped and it wasn't enough. this was at an early court appearance. it has not been revealed what the source of the footage is.

hope somebody is in court today to report back. shalom.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1319 on: April 15, 2019, 01:11:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

my understanding here is the defense did present this alternate footage to get the charges dropped and it wasn't enough. this was at an early court appearance. it has not been revealed what the source of the footage is.

hope somebody is in court today to report back. shalom.

Considering the crew Jesse has been known to skate with in the past and was [allegedly] rolling with that day, I think we'd all be shocked if the [alleged] footage wasn't filmed by Gershall and by someone else. That said, they [Jesse / Lawyers] could be bluffing and saying that there's evidence to prove him innocent when there isn't. After all, OJ's still looking for the real killers, right?

All I was trying to say on the last page is that just because we haven't seen the video doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
How often do you get to see all of the evidence in a trial before the trial happens?

That said, even if it exists, I don't know how much it will do. Ever try and watch back a clip where you slammed only to find out that from where the clip was filmed, you can't even see you rolling your ankle or hitting your head or what-the-fuck-ever? Imagine that clip but there's a full on fight between multiple people going on - no matter how good of a filmer you may be, you're not expecting that to happen... that and dude was probably filming fish, who knows if someone walked in front of the camera during the only portion that matters.

Either way - going to trial is definitely a bad idea. The state almost always plays dirty.