Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 762460 times)

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2018, 05:13:42 AM »
Save the essays for your middleschool teacher bud. TK is fucked. May or may not need mental help but he’s fucked. No need for 16 paragraphs about “crossover culture” fuck you think this is?

Someone who works at the warehouse should let us know their side of the story bc whatever he did to finally get dropped is probably pretty funny.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 597
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2018, 05:48:59 AM »
he probably did nothing

for ten years straight

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2018, 06:15:57 AM »
Expand Quote
I actually just saw TK yesterday

[close]

how is 8 bears gonna cost a measly 2 mana that's just rediculous
I have land advantage. Home. They listen and attack with ease, almost in a deep trance, engulfed in the soft whispers of pine needles and woodpeckers, the sounds of home. Hear the call of the tiny headed one please and they most certainly do. This ain't no runeclaw bear chief. I hope you have Maze of Ith or Nyx-Fleece ram
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 06:23:01 AM by CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime »

guest1

« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2018, 06:28:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If Terry is gettin' kicked, then dollin better, too. Bruh put out a full part without even landing one trick!

It almost feels like Slap's witch-huntin' got goatmouf kicked, and now they got Terry kicked.
[close]

At least Dollin could release a good part of he wanted to (and I’m sure if Reynolds somewhat pressured him to also).  Terry on the other hand...
[close]

Dollin does a lot of the editing and has input on the brand in general. They could prolly take his board out production but he’ll always be involved. And kids still know who he is it seems.

I don’t mind Dollin still being there. He’s been there from practically the beginning and has always been loyal to the brand. Plus he’s one of the original PD dudes left and whether people like that era or not that’s how baker was in the beginning and that’s how I will always remember them. He paid his dues there.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1001
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2018, 06:46:37 AM »
He's definitely a weird personality, and people always say we need more of it in skating,

Because if there's one thing skateboard lacks, it's definitely weird personalities.

dirtywork81

• Rep: 16
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2018, 06:54:43 AM »
#Bakerforlife until you quit or get the boot

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2018, 07:03:45 AM »
a couple things

like someone said, the skate clips he has been posting have been much better than the ones he was posting a month or two ago. yes, a 2018 flow kid could probably do them, but that's not really the point. he has a unique style (I would argue its a good style), and at 33 seems to be skating better than ever with more confidence and control and pushing himself despite whatever mental issues he's facing. he's definitely capable of filming his best part to date and seems to be skating everyday.

the Angela Simmons shit is really weird. 5 days ago he was still posting "love you @mrs.sarahthe1" on every post. now he's changed it to "I love you @angelasimmons" on almost every post, without seemingly any kind of acknowledgement from her. it seems he has all of a sudden decided to rekindle the relationship in his own head, not to mention the videos referencing her are very scary (I dont think intentionally, though).

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2018, 07:23:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I have land advantage. Home. They listen and attack with ease, almost in a deep trance, engulfed in the soft whispers of pine needles and woodpeckers, the sounds of home. Hear the call of the tiny headed one please and they most certainly do. This ain't no runeclaw bear chief. I hope you have Maze of Ith or Nyx-Fleece ram

4 mana seems low for this too

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2018, 07:40:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

4 mana seems low for this too
But you gotta draw it at a good time. Also I definitely have 8 more bears ready. But if you time it well late game yeah. Wrath of God especially with no regeneration is killer.

My deck is all land cards and bears. So it's not terribly complex to win but you gotta fight an uncomfortable amount of bears to achieve it and will probably feel very tired afterwards. You probably wonder, how many bears is too many bears? Trust me I've figured it out for you. We will enjoy a nice meal and family conversation in our den. Whose the real winner here?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 07:48:40 AM by CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2018, 08:21:13 AM »

time for terry bye bye

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2018, 08:50:54 AM »

time for terry bye bye

Wow!!! haha Terrytubbies

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2018, 08:58:07 AM »
This is what you get when you fuck with baker

PeggyHillsShittySpanish

• Rep: 2
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2018, 09:20:39 AM »
This is what you get when you fuck with baker

Yes dude.

conqueso

« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »
Poor guy. He must have been bringing in a lot of loot to his sponsors at one point.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2018, 10:09:31 AM »
he probably did nothing

for ten years straight

Gnar’d for this.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2018, 10:29:03 AM »
Expand Quote
he probably did nothing

for ten years straight
[close]

Gnar’d for this.

We know why he’s mad, Gee I wonder why...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1063
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2018, 10:35:32 AM »
I still maintain that when kids start skating and they see baker 3 the first time, they are immediately hyped on TK. After 1 year of skating he's doing rails, is on Baker, gets a check from vans. He raps, and acts a fool. Hangs out with rappers/celebrities and had a TV show. It's not the best reasons to like a dude and they don't take into consideration how old the video is and that he's put out much footage since 2008.

but has anyone else maintained 10 years or more with no video part, while still having a pro board out on a brand they don't own?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:37:31 AM by TwisT »

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2018, 10:58:10 AM »
I still maintain that when kids start skating and they see baker 3 the first time, they are immediately hyped on TK. After 1 year of skating he's doing rails, is on Baker, gets a check from vans. He raps, and acts a fool. Hangs out with rappers/celebrities and had a TV show. It's not the best reasons to like a dude and they don't take into consideration how old the video is and that he's put out much footage since 2008.

but has anyone else maintained 10 years or more with no video part, while still having a pro board out on a brand they don't own?

Gino? and I'm pretty sure Terry has had parts in the minor baker/shake junt videos. or at least enough combined for a part

Gary Coleman

« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2018, 11:07:34 AM »
Maybe he’ll get on Antwuan’s really sick company

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2018, 11:07:43 AM »
dudes,he just followed my insta AND my wood work insta.. should I be worried?

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2018, 11:13:45 AM »
 I actually think DOG is looking OK, good team, some reasonable graphics. I'd be surprised if they didn't stay away from TK

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3317
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2018, 11:37:22 AM »
dudes,he just followed my insta AND my wood work insta.. should I be worried?

hide yo kids
hide yo wife

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2018, 11:47:03 AM »
the Angela Simmons thing is really sad.  And I'm not saying that to make fun of him, it's just really sad and I feel bad for him. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2018, 12:22:19 PM »
a couple things

like someone said, the skate clips he has been posting have been much better than the ones he was posting a month or two ago. yes, a 2018 flow kid could probably do them, but that's not really the point. he has a unique style (I would argue its a good style), and at 33 seems to be skating better than ever with more confidence and control and pushing himself despite whatever mental issues he's facing. he's definitely capable of filming his best part to date and seems to be skating everyday.

the Angela Simmons shit is really weird. 5 days ago he was still posting "love you @mrs.sarahthe1" on every post. now he's changed it to "I love you @angelasimmons" on almost every post, without seemingly any kind of acknowledgement from her. it seems he has all of a sudden decided to rekindle the relationship in his own head, not to mention the videos referencing her are very scary (I dont think intentionally, though).

:o
I really hate to see the decline of TK as much as anyone else. But he wasn't ever going to top his Baker3 part.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2018, 12:26:56 PM »
TK on Straye
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2018, 12:47:16 PM »
You think he’s really that whacked out on his own or he’s on some weird drugs?

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2018, 12:56:04 PM »
You think he’s really that whacked out on his own or he’s on some weird drugs?

My gut tells me there's a good chance his craziness doesn't have much to do with drugs.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2018, 01:04:54 PM »
This fool needs a new god damn phone.

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

turtleboy86

• Rep: -14
« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2018, 01:06:49 PM »
It looks like the street footage on his new insta might be the footage he had stacked for baker 4

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2018, 01:18:22 PM »

gino, PJ, nuge, colin mckay, rick mccrank, loads more i'd imagine
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.