Author Topic: andy roy back on heroin?  (Read 113815 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: andy roy back on heroin?
« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2020, 08:14:59 AM »
This is one boner banger of a thread

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2020, 12:37:10 PM »
Expand Quote
It feels like some of these fucking people need to go to the dictionary and look up the word "anonymous".
[close]

I know you’ve been through the process so you have actual insight into it.

But was Andy actually part of NA? He always seemed pretty open about his problem. I thought he was going to a private place to get clean.

Honest question, is anonimity a requirement at most places? I can totally understand how failing publicly can send someone onto a shitty dark place, but I don’t know Andy we’ll enough to know if he would care.

Priya does, and she doesn’t strike me as the type to go and sabotage Andy’s recovery.

These are good questions and you're right: I did jump to a bit of a conclusion and honestly don't want to go back and read these people's Insta declarations to see if I was wrong in my assumptions. But Dirtbag P's whole lingo was very 12 Step-esque.

Anonymity is not a REQUIREMENT, of course, but there's a really good reason why it's literally built into the name Alcoholics Anonymous.

cookiecuttersuburb

• Rep: -20
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2020, 02:03:21 PM »
Dude has been off Antihero for ages but kept the Instagram handle andyroy18.
Now he’s on a new board brand Rollers.
R is the 18th letter of the alphabet...
Waiting for Bobby Puleo to confirm Free Mason involvement here.

Banned from the room

« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2020, 09:03:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It feels like some of these fucking people need to go to the dictionary and look up the word "anonymous".
[close]

But was Andy actually part of NA? He always seemed pretty open about his problem. I thought he was going to a private place to get clean.

Honest question, is anonimity a requirement at most places? I can totally understand how failing publicly can send someone onto a shitty dark place, but I don’t know Andy we’ll enough to know if he would care.

Priya does, and she doesn’t strike me as the type to go and sabotage Andy’s recovery.
[close]

These are good questions and you're right: I did jump to a bit of a conclusion and honestly don't want to go back and read these people's Insta declarations to see if I was wrong in my assumptions. But Dirtbag P's whole lingo was very 12 Step-esque.

Anonymity is not a REQUIREMENT, of course, but there's a really good reason why it's literally built into the name Alcoholics Anonymous.

am i missing some double entendre about stds or you all have forgotten. They blew out the anonymous part their own selves. Fucking same with the stds and Novak was blowing people. He didn't say that on his show he saidcthe opposite.

Clearly not in na. No moral inventory on that...

They're smart recovery mixed up with some wacky cult or something.

If i was dirt p I would go to old school aa talk all the experience strength and the bullshit Phelps story to glory with non skaters.
Id do a 13th steppin razor rip ride tour through la county.
Hit every stop leave nothing behind but a road rash.

Im sure fucking andy must have been sad. I bet thats why he got back on and how he got caught.

Looks at egg timer and says "Why do you have dope dick Andy"

Ok i gotta chill with this blazing and posting about shit i cant change.

Im 7 post a day. Thats fucked.

Tracersbrother

• Rep: -195
« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2020, 10:31:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

am i missing some double entendre about stds or you all have forgotten. They blew out the anonymous part their own selves. Fucking same with the stds and Novak was blowing people. He didn't say that on his show he saidcthe opposite.

If i was dirt p I would go to old school aa talk all the experience strength and the bullshit Phelps story to glory with non skaters.

Im sure fucking andy must have been sad. I bet thats why he got back on and how he got caught.

BRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING? YOU MAKE AS MUCH CENTS AS PRIYA DOES WHEN SHE BLOWS GUYS FOR PENNIES. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE ON CRACK BRAH. I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CAUSE I FUCKED A CORPSE, I GOT BLOOD ON MY SICK CAUSE I FUCKED A HORSE- DMX

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #275 on: February 06, 2020, 11:26:33 PM »
So true.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #276 on: February 18, 2020, 01:43:50 PM »

Haven't watched it yet, so don't know when it was recorded but on Sickler likes to "highlight the lowlights" of his guests' lives.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #277 on: February 18, 2020, 03:33:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Hoping you're OK BB

Speakr

• Rep: 61
« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2020, 12:43:12 AM »

Haven't watched it yet, so don't know when it was recorded but on Sickler likes to "highlight the lowlights" of his guests' lives.
Skipped through. Didn't see a pocket pussy. 1/10.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2020, 12:48:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Skipped through. Didn't see a pocket pussy. 1/10.
the host talked about how stoked he is on the ravens this year, so this was recorded before 1/11 when the ravens were eliminated from the playoffs

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #280 on: February 19, 2020, 01:46:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hoping you're OK BB

I'm not sure why, but I'd work a thirteenth step with DirtbagP against my better judgement.

dyllan

• Rep: -25
« Reply #281 on: February 19, 2020, 01:53:28 PM »
She posted it on her insta. I feel like a fool, Andy sure pulled the wool over my eyes. He seemed drunk or happy on life on KOTR but Priya says otherwise. Guess that's why Julien put him on time out.
Next we'll find out Gino or Steve-O isn't really sober.
hey man steve is uncle, he's as sober as it gets i promise

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #282 on: February 19, 2020, 03:23:18 PM »
Andy Roy and Heroin Skateboards collaboration, or too soon?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1265
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #283 on: February 19, 2020, 08:28:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hoping you're OK BB
[close]

I'm not sure why, but I'd work a thirteenth step with DirtbagP against my better judgement.
i second this

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #284 on: March 14, 2020, 08:00:20 PM »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
« Reply #285 on: March 14, 2020, 08:01:37 PM »

Patch is probably mopping up the wet this gave Priya

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #286 on: March 14, 2020, 08:05:55 PM »
Patch probably rip riding her right now!
Could see Andy covering this with a high fashion swimming cap

hell ride

lesserredpanda

• Rep: 15
« Reply #287 on: March 14, 2020, 08:26:27 PM »
Bubble letter hair line. Way to commit.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #288 on: March 14, 2020, 09:13:09 PM »
This is a great look for him!
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2020, 09:25:09 PM »
Andy Roy on bumfights.
i love how stoked he is 'great things keep happening' and it's getting a huge 'monster magnet' on his face. like why'd we buy him those teeth if he's just going to get crazy ink on his forehead? he's happy though, i'm hesitantly happy for him.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #290 on: March 14, 2020, 09:37:43 PM »
Priya just coomented that this is the dumbest shit she's ever seen.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

conqueso

« Reply #291 on: March 14, 2020, 09:38:16 PM »
so sick, fuckin hell ride baby

Kooking4FredGall

« Reply #292 on: March 14, 2020, 09:40:52 PM »
Once Peddy Fondler is given Justice, I hope the Snuggle Bandit is his bunky.

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: March 14, 2020, 09:46:47 PM »
Andy Roy on bumfights.
i love how stoked he is 'great things keep happening' and it's getting a huge 'monster magnet' on his face. like why'd we buy him those teeth if he's just going to get crazy ink on his forehead? he's happy though, i'm hesitantly happy for him.

Even better, it says monster in my head.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #294 on: March 14, 2020, 10:10:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Andy Roy on bumfights.
[close]

monster on my face and monster in my hair
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #295 on: March 14, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Andy Roy on bumfights.
[close]

[close]
monster on my face and monster in my hair

Exactly. Guess he plans to rock fellow roller 10/10 steez  because two hats are mandatory to cover that shit up.

Banned from the room

« Reply #296 on: March 14, 2020, 10:40:22 PM »
That tattoo artist's eyes are like fucking awesome a fucking camera.

Where's my stunt dick wtf

legion

• Rep: 32
« Reply #297 on: March 14, 2020, 11:06:06 PM »

Did him and dirtpag move to socal? Ya know, before BP slid into DP..

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #298 on: March 14, 2020, 11:16:46 PM »
I know a good guy here in SoCal for tattoo removal when you're ready, dawg
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2020, 03:18:54 AM »
his epicly later'd said he grew up/lived in modesto so that explains pretty much everything, well to me at least.