Author Topic: Baker 4 coming in August  (Read 249630 times)

chipped tail

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
Re: Baker 4 coming in August
« Reply #1860 on: November 26, 2019, 10:15:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Someone on insta asked when they could buy it and the boss said soon. So maybe they will do hard copies
[close]
or itunes
[close]

Probably. I wonder if there’s a difference in the rate they have to pay for music rights on iTunes vs dvd and that would prevent them from doing a hard copy
ya'll need to get the link to the download thats going around. burn your own dvds of it. to me if they dont make hard copies of the most anticipated video in years then they are blowing it big time. even if Baker doesnt make a profit off making the DVD, the still need to do it for their fans.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #1861 on: November 26, 2019, 10:17:21 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m on rewatch number 3 and listening to the lyrics of Rowan’s song( which I thought fit well) and can’t help but think maybe he’s having a kid. “Inside every man, lives the seed of a flower, If he looks within, he finds beauty and power”
[close]

Are you alright?
Yeah just speedballing off Columbian coffee and some bong rips.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #1862 on: November 26, 2019, 10:22:10 AM »
I’m on rewatch number 3 and listening to the lyrics of Rowan’s song( which I thought fit well) and can’t help but think maybe he’s having a kid. “Inside every man, lives the seed of a flower, If he looks within, he finds beauty and power”
I only know that song because of of a tablet commercial with a dude designing flower arrangements.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1863 on: November 26, 2019, 10:43:28 AM »
Figgys bennet grind down the curved rail!

Overall I enjoyed it. Tfunk, Baca, Figgy

I gave Zach Allen the benefit of the doubt, but now I know why ya'll complain. Why tf is he on Baker and why tf is he even sponsored by anything? He's gonna get booted in the future.

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

MisterX

• Rep: 50
« Reply #1864 on: November 26, 2019, 11:33:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Someone on insta asked when they could buy it and the boss said soon. So maybe they will do hard copies
[close]
or itunes
[close]

Probably. I wonder if there’s a difference in the rate they have to pay for music rights on iTunes vs dvd and that would prevent them from doing a hard copy
[close]
ya'll need to get the link to the download thats going around. burn your own dvds of it. to me if they dont make hard copies of the most anticipated video in years then they are blowing it big time. even if Baker doesnt make a profit off making the DVD, the still need to do it for their fans.

So you're saying we should make our own Baker Bootlegs?

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #1865 on: November 26, 2019, 11:36:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I only know that song because of of a tablet commercial with a dude designing flower arrangements.
I’m thinking to deep, Rowan just needs a new tablet. Confirmed.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1866 on: November 26, 2019, 11:37:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Petition for Andrew Reynolds to publicly apologise for Baker4
http://chng.it/sdkNDgyj22
[close]

Haven't seen it yet but damn imagine being such an entitled bitch about something you watched for free
[close]

one of the many flaws with the movie....sammy baca has last part.. in his last two tricks he puts his hands down (his end tricks wtf).... this movie wasn't taken serious enough for the skating part and not silly enough for the hijinx.. which this is supposed to be the bread and butter of baker... this was not a baker video this was nothing but a big let down... i hope we can get an apology from Andrew. Sign the petition.
[close]
so I take it you’ve never heard of a baker maker?
[close]

One of your main complaints about this not feeling like a baker video is Baker makers?

BRUH

is this guy fucking serious? Do you not realize the difficulty of both of each of those tricks?
Try riding off of a house like that and not squatting enough to put your hand down.

Besides, it wasn't like he put both hands down with all of his weight on his hands as he did a bert slide out of his trick, it wasn't nearly that bad at all

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1867 on: November 26, 2019, 11:41:41 AM »
The most hijinx thing in all of Baker 4 is how many people get up and leave when Figgy's band starts playing.
I’ll bite, his music or band sucks. I’ve been in a handfuls of bands for a few year’s my skating suffered.

The few bands I’ve been in we’ve had some albums but nothing extraordinary we got on a compilation for a Troma movie.

Just cause you can string a few riffs together doesn’t make you the next Zappa or Hendrix.

Dueces Bitch's

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1868 on: November 26, 2019, 11:54:59 AM »
Expand Quote
The most hijinx thing in all of Baker 4 is how many people get up and leave when Figgy's band starts playing.
[close]
I’ll bite, his music or band sucks. I’ve been in a handfuls of bands for a few year’s my skating suffered.

The few bands I’ve been in we’ve had some albums but nothing extraordinary we got on a compilation for a Troma movie.

Just cause you can string a few riffs together doesn’t make you the next Zappa or Hendrix.

Last year Riley Hawk's band was on tour and was playing a club in my city.  I thought to myself, "hey I should go check them out," then my better judgement kicked in and I was like "nawwwwww".

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1869 on: November 26, 2019, 11:56:24 AM »
Hope for hard copies? Or just iTunes? But iTunes wouldn’t be any easier for music licensing than hard copies would it

ballintoohard

« Reply #1870 on: November 26, 2019, 11:58:30 AM »
Just made me wonder why Baker needs to be a team or exist? Their moment has passed and they don't seem to have an ethos or cohesion. They remind me of a bargain brand Toy Machine from the mid 2000's.

silvertone_spacemachine

• Rep: 63
« Reply #1871 on: November 26, 2019, 11:58:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I like your avatar so I'd probably like your bands, can you PM me some links?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 12:11:57 PM by silvertone_spacemachine »

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1872 on: November 26, 2019, 11:59:45 AM »
Hope for hard copies? Or just iTunes? But iTunes wouldn’t be any easier for music licensing than hard copies would it

I was always planning on purchasing the video to support Baker.  They are my favorite company so I figured since I'm buying it anyway I might as well wait until then to watch.

silvertone_spacemachine

• Rep: 63
« Reply #1873 on: November 26, 2019, 12:02:03 PM »

how does this already have 8 signatures? Jesus Christ.
The video was good, man. Breathe, let your anxiety med dissolve under your tongue, relax. It's going to be okay.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #1874 on: November 26, 2019, 12:02:14 PM »
try Disney+ that seems more your speed, loser.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #1875 on: November 26, 2019, 12:16:59 PM »

You need to fucking apologize for this post

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2213
« Reply #1876 on: November 26, 2019, 12:17:13 PM »
I'll burn anyone a dvd for $5 and send the money to Baca just cause

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Syhr

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1877 on: November 26, 2019, 12:23:26 PM »
Sorry if this has been asked but where was the Dollin drop in that spawned all the photoshops

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #1878 on: November 26, 2019, 12:26:32 PM »
Sorry if this has been asked but where was the Dollin drop in that spawned all the photoshops
if we’re thinking of the same thing, it was in the montage of Vans Spinning Away

Yu Dum

« Reply #1879 on: November 26, 2019, 01:01:51 PM »
If you're talking about the one where the ground looked like chunks of marble (maybe granite?) placed with like an inch of space between each chunk, then it was in there. Can't remember the timestamp. Feel like it was at the end of his part.

SweaterVest

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1880 on: November 26, 2019, 01:17:31 PM »
Lurked here awhile & I enjoyed it, minus Zach, Riley, & fat Theos parts.  It was also missing some real TK shalom...here is his muta part & some other shit mixed in with new audio...I tried.   :-\

Shalom.

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #1881 on: November 26, 2019, 01:19:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you're talking about the one where the ground looked like chunks of marble (maybe granite?) placed with like an inch of space between each chunk, then it was in there. Can't remember the timestamp. Feel like it was at the end of his part.

Syhr

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1882 on: November 26, 2019, 01:46:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Thank you! The internet is ruining my memory haha

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #1883 on: November 26, 2019, 01:55:32 PM »

you blew it by picking change.org  you should have done https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/.  if you can get 100k sigs in 30 days we get an official response from the executive branch.  Personally i would love to know what Alex Azar thinks about some of the key issues raised in this thread.

more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #1884 on: November 26, 2019, 02:05:26 PM »
Tfunks switch flip was so stylee

Felo Romero

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1885 on: November 26, 2019, 02:11:45 PM »
T-funk's gap to wallride was fucking amazing.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #1886 on: November 26, 2019, 02:15:12 PM »
Well I'm sorely late to the discussion, so I'll just add this:

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #1887 on: November 26, 2019, 02:25:50 PM »
Well I'm sorely late to the discussion, so I'll just add this:

Probably the best and most undeniable contribution to the discussion thus far.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Living Legends

« Reply #1888 on: November 26, 2019, 02:29:16 PM »
T-Funk's halfcab to wallride drop in was insane

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #1889 on: November 26, 2019, 02:50:01 PM »
could have had better rewatchability if they trimmed the fat. a 45 minute runtime instead of 77 with the cut footage in b-sides would have made it a much stronger project imo.