Author Topic: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...  (Read 31705 times)

feedmeseymour

Re: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2019, 06:58:42 AM »
I've been on this site since I was crazy young, but tried avoiding it when I became a youtuber (for obvious reasons).  Ironically, the conversations on Slap, helped push me the direction of Youtube, trolling is fun. You can blame Slap and Jenkem for my channel being what it is, haha.  Obviously it's my job now, but honestly, learned a bunch doing what I do, and dude, every one on here is talking shit constantly, you can't imagine that I feel guilty quoting you and staying on top of what's happening in skating through here.

Imagine coming on here and seeing your face on the front of a "most punchable face in skateboarding" thread, you really think i'm above then, using the content here for my benefit?  I mean... and it's not like I can monetize that instagram anyways so I'm not making money from it, just growing, and daily showcasing under-appreciated homies in skateboarding.  and who fucking said this "i have never black listed anyone from the industry, but i have read some instagram comments with great satisfaction".  Industry's wack.  Slap posts, skaters who will talk shit, and good skaters should be less anonymous.

im just disappointed when you quoted pete you didnt say "free max b" and you didnt say shalom.

shalom.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2019, 06:59:16 AM »
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?

shingles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2019, 07:01:05 AM »
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?

If you film yourself you automatically turn into a dork. Simple math

Shalom
support your local ramp-tramp

PatoDuck

• Rep: -31

shit_for_brains

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2019, 07:03:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shalom

Yes but a lesser and way way way different kind of dork. I mean the wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat's up guys and then talking like an excited William Shatner

shingles

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2019, 07:06:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Shalom
[close]

Yes but a lesser and way way way different kind of dork. I mean the wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat's up guys and then talking like an excited William Shatner

Hmmmm... I guess thats the result of moneyhungry person pointing a camera at himself.

Shalom

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2019, 07:08:00 AM »

they're trying to appeal to 8 year olds. the dorks are the ones that become successful.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

shingles

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2019, 07:10:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

they're trying to appeal to 8 year olds. the dorks are the ones that become successful.

and what are those called which are not successful? Just normal pedophiles?

johnhill

• Rep: -28
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2019, 07:13:19 AM »

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes. 

shingles

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2019, 07:16:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes.

20k a month? Buddy, thats not enough. You definitely need a GoFundMe.

Shalom

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2019, 07:38:13 AM »
Get your own fucking ideas you inhuman hack, don't come here & steal our shit for your tween audience.

MODS: Find this fucking piece of garbage & ban his IP or someone hack/deface his Instagram account, I don't want more idiots coming to this place.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2019, 07:41:53 AM »
1k-20k a month? For YouTubeing? Poor you.

Shalom

Front Blunt

• Rep: -4
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2019, 07:42:07 AM »
John hill, he is so fuckin cute, i cant even stand it. Hey bb, i know ur reading this. How bout you and I go on a romantic boosted board excursion through the upper west side. Maybe well hold hands... ughh what a dream boat

TheDingus

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2019, 07:42:39 AM »
Stays “on top of skateboarding” by coming to a site where 90% of the “news” is speculation and regurgitates it to impressionable children to make money. Yeah, this guy needs to get right the fuck out of skateboarding.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2019, 07:47:07 AM »
So are you going to pay your ghost writers for their quotes?

Give 'em some of that internet money.

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2019, 07:49:25 AM »
Hey John Hill, here's a quote for you bud

FUCK YOU.
-Sanka

markerman666

• Rep: 0
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2019, 07:50:42 AM »
I've been on this site since I was crazy young, but tried avoiding it when I became a youtuber (for obvious reasons).  Ironically, the conversations on Slap, helped push me the direction of Youtube, trolling is fun. You can blame Slap and Jenkem for my channel being what it is, haha.  Obviously it's my job now, but honestly, learned a bunch doing what I do, and dude, every one on here is talking shit constantly, you can't imagine that I feel guilty quoting you and staying on top of what's happening in skating through here.

Imagine coming on here and seeing your face on the front of a "most punchable face in skateboarding" thread, you really think i'm above then, using the content here for my benefit?  I mean... and it's not like I can monetize that instagram anyways so I'm not making money from it, just growing, and daily showcasing under-appreciated homies in skateboarding.  and who fucking said this "i have never black listed anyone from the industry, but i have read some instagram comments with great satisfaction".  Industry's wack.  Slap posts, skaters who will talk shit, and good skaters should be less anonymous.
K
What I can't figure out is why anyone would ride black wheels. Gross!

PatoDuck

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2019, 07:51:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You have eyes on your ass?
ha

E

• Rep: 15
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2019, 07:53:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, flatulates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally flatulated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which flatulates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

This dude loves farting!

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2019, 07:56:12 AM »

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2019, 07:59:51 AM »
Who would win in a fight

You or josh Katz ?

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2019, 08:05:43 AM »
Get your own fucking ideas you inhuman hack, don't come here & steal our shit for your tween audience.

MODS: Find this fucking piece of garbage & ban his IP or someone hack/deface his Instagram account, I don't want more idiots coming to this place.

Jim and Dan for president 2020

shalom

slap me harder

• Rep: -2
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2019, 08:12:36 AM »
Don't forget to like, subscribe and shalom!

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2019, 08:13:47 AM »
who fucking said this "i have never black listed anyone from the industry, but i have read some instagram comments with great satisfaction". 

its a play on a Clarence Darrow quote.

if you liked this post please be sure to like and subscribe.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

PatoDuck

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2019, 08:16:31 AM »
John Hill swears? Not to family friendly now I guess.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2019, 08:22:04 AM »
Here's a quotable. "John Hill is okay, but he's kind of a cunt."
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2019, 08:34:12 AM »
The next John Hill youtube video is gonna be about how the Slap pals are  bunch of meanies

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -518
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2019, 08:34:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

PatoDuck

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2019, 08:39:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.
He really lost all of his sponsors? I didn’t think it was possible to lose revive as a sponsor?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2019, 08:48:01 AM »
from the revive site on johns profile:
Sponsors - ReVive Skateboards, Force Wheels,  Bluetile Skate Shop, Rat Cheese Gourmet wax

Hobbies besides skateboarding: rapping.

do you have your raps posted anywhere? im kinda curious.