Author Topic: Jason Jesse on The Nine Club  (Read 79266 times)

urbneathme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
Re: Jason Jesse on The Nine Club
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2019, 04:34:53 PM »
Chris Roberts is not going to prepare at all and Jason will control the narrative and it will be terrible.

You know what's super fucked? Jason Jessee has no sponsors, so this was probably the Nine Club's idea.
this is their idea. it'll be the best first day numbers they've ever had almost certainly.

it's a shame because having like an actual intelligent host talk about why he lost his sponsors could be beneficial. it would maybe even help to alleviate the huge nazi sympathizing movement amongst old heads. instead it's going to be five minutes of 1010 downplaying it as "punk" and 45 minutes of "so what shape board do you ride?"

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »
the duffel one had a full list of subject matter in the description when it was posted and it still had a long bit about the n-bomb he dropped in big brother. this one doesn’t have any other subjects listed, just the racist shit. i’m thinking the entire episode is going to be based on it so, that should be interesting to say the least.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

doublesteveburger

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »
I’d rather watch Gino watch Carroll’s wife eat a hot dog

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2019, 04:42:15 PM »
You know I hate how in Jesse's apology BS, and in the documentaries about him they say, "oh Jesse was on drugs, that's why he was into the whole Nazi, white power thing., it's not really him, it's the drugs." Like countless times recently, I'm sure this will be at least one of his excuses for his Nazi bullshit in this Nine Club episode.

I dont buy it though. I dont think being a drug addict or under the influence of any kind of drug will all the sudden make you a racist. That's 100% bullshit. I am in recovery myself and I never ever in my years of doing drugs and drinking did I really change who I was deep down as a person. My inner psyche, my morals, and beliefs never changed. In fact I think drinking and drugs brought out more of my true self so to speak, all my bad stuff i had inside me. Same goes for a lot of other people I have witnessed who dealt with addiction and drugs.

I swear to God I'm gonna flip shit if that's the excuse this fucking dipshit Nazi uses as why he "was like that."

Funky Boy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2019, 04:45:34 PM »
You know I hate how in Jesse's apology BS, and in the documentaries about him they say, "oh Jesse was on drugs, that's why he was into the whole Nazi, white power thing., it's not really him, it's the drugs." Like countless times recently, I'm sure this will be at least one of his excuses for his Nazi bullshit in this Nine Club episode.

I dont buy it though. I dont think being a drug addict or under the influence of any kind of drug will all the sudden make you a racist. That's 100% bullshit. I am in recovery myself and I never ever in my years of doing drugs and drinking did I really change who I was deep down as a person. My inner psyche, my morals, and beliefs never changed. In fact I think drinking and drugs brought out more of my true self so to speak, all my bad stuff i had inside me. Same goes for a lot of other people I have witnessed who dealt with addiction and drugs.

I swear to God I'm gonna flip shit if that's the excuse this fucking dipshit Nazi uses as why he "was like that."

Congrats! Best of luck and health on your journey.
my new purpose in life is to keep you at 0

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2019, 04:47:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Congrats! Best of luck and health on your journey.

Thank you! I just hit a year sober not too long ago and definitely in a much better place!

Funky Boy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2019, 04:53:51 PM »
Hell yeah! Happy birthday. :)
my new purpose in life is to keep you at 0

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2019, 04:57:36 PM »
Their FB says something like “Jason Jesse puts it all on the table to tell his side of the story.” So, I guess they are getting into it.

Honestly, as much as I thought his apology was half assed I hope the dude has seen the light. I doubt he’ll convince anyone, but we’ll see I guess.

yeahnah

• Rep: 0
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2019, 05:01:11 PM »
I hope Roger steps up and starts opening his mouth again and questioning him, cos you know CRob will zone out and dance around the subject, and Kelly will just laugh at anything said.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2019, 05:32:52 PM »
inb4 biker culture, buddhist symbol of love and peace and "I was just trying to shock people"

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »
Absolutely nothing good will come from this.
We don’t need Jason Jessee’s side of the story: he’s a fucking nazi. What more does anyone need to know?

Giving him a platform is such a spineless, damaging, and shitty thing to do. He deserves nothing. He literally promoted racial hatred and violence towards others for the entirety of his career. Why does this warrant further discussion? It’s an indisputable fact. All they are doing is giving a nazi a platform to garner sympathy. That is not okay in any way shape or form.

P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2019, 05:45:34 PM »
Have a feeling he's going to complain about the internet & social justice warriors. Probably Slap also.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2019, 06:01:02 PM »
Can’t wait for more red heart emojis

ckswank

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2019, 06:22:23 PM »
This makes me so mad

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2019, 06:27:34 PM »
they better ask him about his association with the Highway Murderers.

Bobbybanana

• Rep: 11
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2019, 06:28:02 PM »
I think roger has hatched a plan to smoothly quit the nine clan
Hangin' with a cool bunch

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2019, 06:32:11 PM »
If they softball this shit and then act like all is forgiven it’s The Bunt for me

oroku1983

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2019, 06:33:10 PM »
with all the evidence stacked against this guy this does nothing but make Chris, Roger and Kelly look like Nazi sympathizers. VERY bad move on their part; hopefully last second they decide not to air this.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2019, 06:34:28 PM »
Finally those SLAP K.O.O.K.S. will get their comeuppance!
- Thrasher

alex

• Rep: 34
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2019, 06:35:44 PM »
JJ: So yeah, I like, had some association with these dudes but really they were more about eastern religion, it’s not a symbol or hate it’s just like, you have to be a part of some wannabe bikers and sell shit in Japan to understand

Chris: I love it man, I mean personally... I never believed any of it and I get it! Swastikas are aesthetically pleasing, if I could replace my switch flip manny board with a swastika deck I would’ve. Right kelly?

Kelly: DUDE! I, Love swastikas

Roger: (something that just naturally comes across as uninterested and condescending)
Suns out, im going skating. chow

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2019, 06:45:34 PM »
Love this idea.  Next up, Daryl Angel.  Then TK, and maybe Gator live from prison.
Not to be outdone, in 6 months Bam will come back on the experience and kill himself. 

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2019, 06:48:18 PM »
JJ: So yeah, I like, had some association with these dudes but really they were more about eastern religion, it’s not a symbol or hate it’s just like, you have to be a part of some wannabe bikers and sell shit in Japan to understand

Chris: I love it man, I mean personally... I never believed any of it and I get it! Swastikas are aesthetically pleasing, if I could replace my switch flip manny board with a swastika deck I would’ve. Right kelly?

Kelly: DUDE! I, Love swastikas

Roger: (something that just naturally comes across as uninterested and condescending)

Lol Roger doing this is always funny to me

feedmeseymour

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2019, 06:49:29 PM »
Let’s pretend he didn’t rock swastikas in 2018 while his daughter sold ss shirts on Etsy, I would still post on here something like... who gives a shit about this double hat wearing dork and his boring ass skating.

Shalom and fuck you german

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2019, 06:50:56 PM »
Didn't one of you here DM Crob and he said he didn't want to do a negative episode or something? JJ will have them eating out of his hand as said by multiple people here. All hugs and forgiveness. If 9 doesn't directly call him out I'll be done with them

conqueso

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »
this here is him being rewarded for being a nazi. pretty bad choice for a guest.

Halfcab180

• Rep: 8
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2019, 06:54:58 PM »
His side of the story isn't going to include any new information, convince anyone who thinks he is a racist that he isn't, or convince anyone who thinks he isn't a racist that he is. The best thing for the Nine Club to do would be to not give Jessee a platform. There are plenty of other skaters for Crob to lob skate-platitudes at.

Get the strap

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2019, 07:01:20 PM »
Can’t wait for more red heart emojis

You can find some right here...so they got a Thrasher dude to sit in and regulate the interview? Wow. Wack. @epiclytrife

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »
more like "people scream for censorship when it involves one of my good mates who is getting outed on the net for being a nazi so I deliberately go out of my way to delete any evidence that would incriminate him"
Oblow is going to have a field day with this one! Industry circle jerk in 3, 2, ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2019, 07:16:14 PM »
Do you guys think after this airs and goes badly some Nazi Lowriders will brace Crob and the boys and get them to delete the episode?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

PeggyHillsShittySpanish

• Rep: 2
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2019, 07:23:27 PM »
I think it’s super rad they are having a JJ episode. It’s what the people want. Props to TNC for choosing a controversial guest.