Author Topic: Jason Jesse on The Nine Club  (Read 80082 times)

Lord Viper Scorpion

Re: Jason Jesse on The Nine Club
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2019, 07:42:47 PM »
Jesus fucking christ, Roberts and them are not equipped for this. They have no journalistic training, no broadcast experience, and openly admit to not prepping for interviews.

This is a heavy subject with legitimate repercussions if not handled properly. I cannot wait to see how bad they blow this.

FLstrange

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 324
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2019, 07:43:21 PM »

Tomorrow bout to break the internet... “People scream for change, they riot for change... but then when they see change they decide they’d rather keep screaming and rioting” -my bro ❤️ #supportchange

it would've been alot more commendable if the change of heart happened by itself with jj publicly apologizing on his own accord and not after he got exposed and needed to appear remorseful to the public to save face after of acting this way his entire adult lifetime.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:44:59 PM by FLstrange »

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2019, 07:44:37 PM »
can't wait !

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2019, 07:45:21 PM »
brace yourself for the softball questions
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Front Blunt

• Rep: -4
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2019, 07:48:18 PM »
I think it’s super rad they are having a JJ episode. It’s what the people want. Props to TNC for choosing a controversial guest.

No, i dont think its what the people want. Almost everyone in this thread has said this is fucked and i agree with them.

The show is going to try and take a neutral stance which is just not possible with such a topic, and in doing so they will be promoting nazi sympathy and racism. I hope they prove me wrong and take a stance of social justice and equality but I highly doubt these individuals have the balls to say anything that challenges JJ, especially face to face. This smells like PR bullshit.

I just cant wait for the image of JJ and a Shalom sticker behind him.

oroku1983

« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2019, 07:48:38 PM »
how many enthusiastic "specials" will Crob give? that'll come off weird when he does it for a Nazi.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2019, 07:52:16 PM »
having Steezus on this episode would actually be the only thing that saves it/totally destroys it

Chanel West Coast

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2019, 07:57:10 PM »
we all know this is gonna be a disaster but honestly what took so long its been like 8 months by now, and why the nein club?

I know the answers to these questions as im sure most of us do, but how are they going to address this in the interview without it looking as shady as it really is?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2019, 07:57:46 PM »
The only way they can redeem themselves from this is if they have Ryan Lay on the following week

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

tinydicksk8r

• Rep: -6
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2019, 07:58:26 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=VZfRX6IMPCA

everyone should watch this vid about Jessee

bo bice

• Rep: 92
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2019, 08:06:14 PM »
Crob: so what did you say your favorite color was?

SS: White

Crob: rad, white is like, really in this season

Kelly: remember Walter White? Breaking Bad was so sick

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2019, 08:07:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=VZfRX6IMPCA

everyone should watch this vid about Jessee

The person that made that is a Slap poster. Honestly surprised Eraserhead Fuckers hasn't chimed in here yet. Where you at EHF?
unreadable trap logo

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2019, 08:12:27 PM »
This is so tone deaf and screams Liberal™️. By that I mean the kind of liberals who say we have to tolerate viewpoints of those who believe groups of people are subhuman. Good to see that Roberts and Hart are willing to give more exposure to a skinhead. I wonder if Steezus will be there for this and if he's gonna pull a "Well you said sorry kinda so it's all good that you had other races still". Won't be listening, just gonna wait and read all 80 pages of this thread.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2019, 08:12:34 PM »
I'm actually excited to hear this.

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2019, 08:16:29 PM »
This is so tone deaf and screams Liberal™️. By that I mean the kind of liberals who say we have to tolerate viewpoints of those who believe groups of people are subhuman. Good to see that Roberts and Hart are willing to give more exposure to a skinhead. I wonder if Steezus will be there for this and if he's gonna pull a "Well you said sorry kinda so it's all good that you had other races still". Won't be listening, just gonna wait and read all 80 pages of this thread.

this is a main episode and not the "experience" so steezus and eldridge wont be there

PlugSkullcandy

• Rep: 95
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2019, 08:18:14 PM »
They walk on thin ice with this one. A part of me is hoping they’ll stood up and ask him the right questions.. but the other part is worried it goes to a full « skateboard-industry-organized-forgiveness-and-redemption-program »  :-\

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2019, 08:23:11 PM »

Steezus won’t be there because it’s not an experience episode, but I’ve seen no evidence of him being a coon, it probably woulda been better if he was there to call him out on shit or help Crob and them have a spine. At the same time “fuck that I’m not talking to Jason Jesse” would also be a reasonable stance for a black man.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2019, 08:27:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Steezus won’t be there because it’s not an experience episode, but I’ve seen no evidence of him being a coon, it probably woulda been better if he was there to call him out on shit or help Crob and them have a spine. At the same time “fuck that I’m not talking to Jason Jesse” would also be a reasonable stance for a black man.

A what?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

veritas

« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2019, 08:30:20 PM »
they better ask him about his association with the Highway Murderers.

Supporting the genocide of most of the people on earth his entire life was ok, as long as he claims to be reformed once he gets caught and it costs him his sponsors and reputation.

Only a matter of time until Atiba and Oblow start sucking his dick again
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:45:39 PM by veritas »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2019, 08:31:18 PM »
Ahh what a way to start the week

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Funky Boy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2019, 08:31:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A what?

Allow me.

my new purpose in life is to keep you at 0

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2019, 08:33:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A what?

Uncle Tom... coon... for example a black man who would be an apologist for a nazi. I don’t think he would.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2019, 08:49:07 PM »
Lolll Willie D just slightly problematic but yea that gets the definition of coon across

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2019, 08:56:11 PM »
Definitely means something different where I grew up, haha.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Funky Boy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2019, 08:57:05 PM »
Lolll Willie D just slightly problematic but yea that gets the definition of coon across

Haha, "problematic" is a very diplomatic way of putting it.
my new purpose in life is to keep you at 0

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2019, 09:03:01 PM »
Imagine all the "swag" roger had to pull out storage for the shelves on this one
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

Get the strap

« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2019, 09:09:45 PM »
Kelly might not be there because of Tampa Pro, maybe Roger too? I'm in agreement with the argument that people can change and you have to forgive and forget but that can be applied to all kinds of things, like your homie taking the last beer without asking, so that argument in this context is childish. I also feel there's shit loads of hungry skaters out there that aren't white supremacists so hook them up with the exposure instead.

Possible motives:
Chris Robert's idea to get more views, excuse 9 Club's freedom of speech, could be any outcome
JJ's idea, and JJ will admit to everything said about his past is true, outcome still a white supremacist interview
Thrasher's idea, and it will be hellride-industry-apology propaganda, outcome more white supremacy arises in skating

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2019, 09:11:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So the one bit of diversity hosting the show (I don't get the difference between the regular 9 Club and The Experience), and he's not on this. That's a wrap, we know exactly how this is gonna end up. I was considering buying a pair of Es but I'll wait until we see how much Kelly falls over himself to talk about how great Jason is

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2019, 09:19:57 PM »
I’d highly doubt this was crob’s idea. I’m sure it was pitched to them by thrasher or someone that wants to be able to continue using 1010 for promotional shit.

That epicalytrife dude is the absolute worst. Fuck that shitty douche bag.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2019, 09:25:14 PM »
That epicalytrife dude is the absolute worst. Fuck that shitty douche bag.
never forget that he was a mod on here and deleted tonnes of pages/ threads/ pics to protect Jason before focusing like a little poosey bitch

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year