Author Topic: The nine club addresses the slap message board hates  (Read 22176 times)

morningcommute

Re: The nine club addresses the slap message board hates
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2019, 10:41:20 AM »
Chris has had enough of people complimenting roger and reiterating their disdain for his own lack of of interest in skateboarding or skateboarders.

The buck stops here folks. We’ve gone too far this time. A line has been crossed.

sharkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2019, 11:16:41 AM »
If chris posted on slap he would have a screen grab of his most gnar'd post in his sig

Glurmpz

« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2019, 11:40:18 AM »
Expand Quote
You have yourselves talked into thinking Roger would ever remotely fuck with this place. Not sure what you're listening to but he rolls his eyes and says how bad this place sucks every time it gets mentioned.
[close]
Have you ever heard of the account Budgie Lasek?

I love this. Come back Budgie!

soonbanned

« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2019, 11:59:19 AM »
Expand Quote
You have yourselves talked into thinking Roger would ever remotely fuck with this place. Not sure what you're listening to but he rolls his eyes and says how bad this place sucks every time it gets mentioned.
[close]
You mean the account you people have convinced yourself was Roger in spite of logic and context?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2019, 12:03:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
You mean the account you people have convinced yourself was Roger in spite of logic and context?

the fuck you mean "you people"?

soonbanned

« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2019, 12:17:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

YOU, Monkey, Clay, Gay, Francis... you know, the 5 or 6 guys that talk the most and loudest so they think that makes them important.

Glurmpz

« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2019, 12:22:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Regardless if Roger was Budgie, Roger is Budgie.

Shamrock.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2019, 12:22:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
YOU, Monkey, Clay, Gay, Francis... you know, the 5 or 6 guys that talk the most and loudest so they think that makes them important.

Strange coincidence, I like those pals. We cherokee.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2019, 12:25:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Steezus put the water bottle filled with vodka down playboy.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

He's racist against Cherokees. Green light on soonbanned

lrg straw cap

« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2019, 01:29:00 PM »
Wasn’t there a point when Budgie was spamming a bunch of threads about Manchester cupsoles? I just can’t imagine that much effort and pettiness out of Rog.

ShredLaw

• Rep: -3
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2019, 02:05:15 PM »
Everything sucks. Unless it has a terrible business model, a cult following and is operating as an anomaly to capitalism...then its just "Rad"

element4life

• Rep: 7
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
who is soon banned

Future Barney

• Rep: -35
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2019, 02:59:43 PM »
to anyone calling steezus racist... get over yourself. sensitive ass white people. Ya'll cant handle the slightest bit of criticism. If your first reaction is to cry "he's racist" and you are white, you might want to check your priveledge. A black man talking about how white people suck is not racist. White people do suck. Get over it. Also, if you're white, you're probably racist in some way, or at the very least you've contributed and supported a racist system. Deal with it and move forward, and quit being such a coward.

tronic

« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2019, 03:14:11 PM »
You have yourselves talked into thinking Roger would ever remotely fuck with this place. Not sure what you're listening to but he rolls his eyes and says how bad this place sucks every time it gets mentioned. And now that ya'll are making a big deal out of Monkey staying on the line for an hour to make himself look extremely stupid, let's see how often you see or hear this forum mentioned from here on out. Chris has had enough.

Soonbanned is Chris Roberts.

tronic

« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2019, 03:21:49 PM »
Actually roger said slap is the most negative place in skateboarding.

It made me giggle a little bit because skating is negative pretty much across the board.

The first time I ever got high was at Maximus. That shit was crazy negative. It also was the best shit ever.

Well said, Dustwardprez.   :)   
It is unfortunate that Roger is upriver now.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2019, 03:55:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

They're pretty important in my opinion
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

element4life

« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2019, 03:57:49 PM »
to anyone calling steezus racist... get over yourself. sensitive ass white people. Ya'll cant handle the slightest bit of criticism. If your first reaction is to cry "he's racist" and you are white, you might want to check your priveledge. A black man talking about how white people suck is not racist. White people do suck. Get over it. Also, if you're white, you're probably racist in some way, or at the very least you've contributed and supported a racist system. Deal with it and move forward, and quit being such a coward.

so if white people are inherently racist wouldn't they be pretty qualified to call out other racists?

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2019, 04:01:07 PM »
That Sanchenzo caller sounded like a fucking moron. Let the dudes talk.

cockfightchamp

• Rep: -1
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2019, 04:16:11 PM »
i think the nine inch may have been attempting to reverse troll, cause they could have just edited monkeys phonecall out right? (which by the way was an excellent ending to shit on thier little celebration, bravo) maybe they want their youtube army to attack us by them talkin shit on us.

soonbanned could even be a paypig for them, givin hunnid dollar donations like crob finna hit some anal orgasm cum in mouth goal, and he feels like hes invested in them and hes gotta protect daddy crob.

or he actually is chris or someone, if thats the case then post a dick fuccboi so i can tell which one you are. yes i would be able to tell from dick alone.

element4life

« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2019, 04:17:51 PM »
kelly got a weird lookin dick for sure

Austen Seaholmes

• Rep: 1
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2019, 04:35:40 PM »
when is talking shit for dgk being too white the same as talking about how white people suck? sucky people exist in all races. I'm sure the next line will be that black people cannot be racist or that white people cannot not be racist. If only the world was this black and white(pun intended).

cockfightchamp

• Rep: -1
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2019, 04:36:40 PM »
probly smells fucking horrible too

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2019, 04:40:26 PM »
Is steezus Christ racist ?

element4life

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2019, 04:46:10 PM »
love thy neighbor as thyself unless your neighbor is white

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2019, 04:55:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Super long head and super short shaft

Dustwardprez

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2019, 05:00:41 PM »
Is steezus Christ racist ?

For sure. The next pro candle flavor is called kill whitey. It smells like flaming Bologna.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2019, 05:34:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

All foreskin

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Dustwardprez

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2019, 05:49:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
All foreskin

That when pealed back reveals a ring of tall raise Cauliflower warts

Bony cawk

• Rep: 23
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2019, 06:02:27 PM »
I haven’t  watched the 9club episode yet. But I will say this.

As a long time online lurker. There’s a certain code off conduct one must be aware of if they wish to engage in online discorse. Rule number 1 DONT FEED THE TROLLS. There’s a bunch of pissed of losers out there who get punch in the dick by life every single day and are looking for an outlet to spit pure hate that they have inside. if i was a visible pro skater I would go out of my way to avoid this place for numerous reason. I have sort of thin skin and I don’t like criticism if it isn’t constructive.

I suffer with depression but it is manageable. Sometimes my depression spirals out of control so bad that I end up in hospitals on a hold.

My advice to anyone who’s feeling like they’re aboit to kill themselfs is SLEEP ON IT. Not with a belly full of pills in your stomache but at least a good meal and water.

And if you still feel terrible when you wake up call an advice nurse and just let it all out. Tell her everything because the voice on the other end has probably seen it all and know what to say to make people feel better. It’s literally they’re job to make people feel better although some doctors and nurses do lose sight of that over time.

There is always help out there for anyone. Don’t do it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 08:06:02 PM by Bony cawk »