Author Topic: Nora Vasconcellos Is Lowkey Beefing With Lizzie Armanto (And I'm Here For It)  (Read 155227 times)

Craig Lutzka

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
They’re on some gangbanger shit beefing over colors. North county SD is no longer safe.
#Lavendergate

Tarifs are Real

This is the best thread on here is some time, thanks for the effort.

That interview in Finland is fucking great, it seems to be just sinking in how weird what she signed up for is going to be.

Why? She has dual citizenship and Nora is from North Carolina. Pro athletes do it all the time and plenty of (not all) North Carolinians are prone to saying or chanting ignant shit.

Nollie FS 180

• Rep: 1
Team Nora
“Fuck you Amy, I love you” ~ Rick Kane

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
More importantly, did Axel and Lizzie break up? No pics of them recently. Just now discovered Lizzie is dual citizens of US and Finland. Would make the break up sadder since Axel is Finnish. Damn.

Edit: nevermind, Axel is from Belgium. I no longer mind the break up.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
Less Lizzie on team USA means more Brighton Zoomer

links is my new favorite poster
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
#materialspalette
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

FROTHY

This was one of the best purple things in skateboarding.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
Nora has a way better fsa and Lizzie seems to reject the idea of being a role model for little girls

Team Nora but it really is weird how people who like purple seem to go purple crazy. Every other person is like greens cool or blues my favorite color but people who like purple make it their whole life... kinda like girls who are into horses

slippy

• Rep: 88
Team Lizzie.  There are only a handful of "basic" colors, you can't own one. 

Sidenote, doesn't Brighton get Frog boards?  Are fucking Frog boards going to be in the olympics?!?!?!  down
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 544
This is not what adderall was invented for.

This killed me.

Lavendergate is also hilarious.

The battle for who is most "quirky" is mad silly too.

I like watching Lizzie skate and I guess if I'd have to choose who's footage I'd rather watch it would most likely be hers. That being said, I'd probably be too busy reading slap or watching the lost Jake Rupp part on youtube.

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
this is the slap i love
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

fftc

• Rep: 1
........but it really is weird how people who like purple seem to go purple crazy. Every other person is like greens cool or blues my favorite color but people who like purple make it their whole life... kinda like girls who are into horses

;D
Horses have other level stuff going on though. Being that mad for purple is just daft.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
I’ve decided I’m #TeamLizzie

#Lavendergate #PurplePugilists #QuirkyQuandary #LavenderLabyrinth #DualNationConsternation #ISpeakOnlyEnglish
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

emchen

• Rep: 20
Nora follows DVargs, but so does Lizzie lol

SHIREFLIP

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Expand Quote
Lizzie just had an interview about olympics on Finland’s only skate mag and she said that she wanted to free space up to someone else on US team...
[close]
Wow, they're both tied in the ego department…

But I'm sick of seeing Lizzie's side-eye portraits in every ad. Nora wins.
What does wanting more woman skaters in the Olympics have to do with having an ego?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
I would rather watch Lizzie skate. Only thing that bummed me out about her was she got like pressured into making out with someone on KOTR didn’t she. It was probably axel but before they were dating. I just thought it was weird because at that time she was helping blow up girls in skateboarding but then she made out with a rider after they egged it on and it made her seem regular.

LB

• Rep: 57
purple reign

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
Expand Quote
This is the best thread on here is some time, thanks for the effort.

That interview in Finland is fucking great, it seems to be just sinking in how weird what she signed up for is going to be.
[close]

Why? She has dual citizenship and Nora is from North Carolina. Pro athletes do it all the time and plenty of (not all) North Carolinians are prone to saying or chanting ignant shit.

Oh I don’t know...maybe cause when anyone in that country speaks words she doesn’t understand what they’re saying yet she’s representing them in an international competition due to a technicality? It could be strange, but the dude interviewing here was pretty wacky as well no? Either way I hope trump doesn’t let her back in after the olympics.
 Edit : I’m kidding btw, #teamlizzy Nora seems whiny in all this.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 11:01:20 AM by Googan Christmas »

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lizzie just had an interview about olympics on Finland’s only skate mag and she said that she wanted to free space up to someone else on US team...
[close]

[close]
What does wanting more woman skaters in the Olympics have to do with having an ego?
i think he means that she assumed she'd be in the US team
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Nora rocks the lavender. Lizzie looks to be going for the purple. So different.

You guys should be calling out Lizzie for stealing purple from Bam! We all know Bam owns purple!

oldbummer

• Rep: -25
Unironically think Nora is jealous of Lizzie because she's better looking than her

Nora's mom hotter than Lizzie's mom though.

Still team Lizzie though.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
I thought Nora didn’t make the Olympic team, why does she care what Lizzie does?

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 633
  • Did someone say sassy?
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
She presented as though it was a foregone conclusion that she'd ride for USA (who knows? maybe it was).

The whole thing just makes me wanna puce.

FROTHY

We may not agree on team Lizzie or team Nora, but I think this has brought slap together even closer. We serve an important role for professional skateboarders' instagram beef - we are Hollywood, we are the big screen. This is where the important beefs go when they "make it", to fester, to grow, and, most importantly, impact real lives. So let's not forget the importance of our collective role. Nora and Lizzie's beef deserves a heartfelt effort from all of us. Who knows what we can accomplish - perhaps the fate of the olympics rests in our hands.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 853
I couldn't give a rat's arse about the Olympics unless someone does something like this:

That said take the money, team Finland looks well funded.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
Can not understand the Nora hype.  Quirky?  More like fucking annoying.  Lizzie just seems like a low key ripper.  The slams she took on the loop and then still going for it are extremely respectful.  We get it Nora, you can kickflip pivot fakie while looking like Grimace from McDonalds.

edit: #teamlizzie

baggy spandex

Expand Quote
Op good work uncovering lavendergate. Nora has gotten an ego or jealousy it seems and it’s a bad look for her. It kinda obvious she’s talking about Lizzie but Nora would probably never admit it.

Teamlizzie
[close]
Please rename this thread LAVENDERGATE

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
Wait no more Lizzie crusher ?

What if axle becomes Nora crusher

drewbearz

This is a beautiful thread, on a beautiful website.

Every time I think the internet sucks, I come here and my faith is renewed.

Lizzie beats out Nora all day. The overt quirkiness of Nora is unbecoming.