Author Topic: GX 1000 are promoting asshole behavior  (Read 36576 times)

roomservice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: GX 1000 are promoting asshole behavior
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2019, 11:03:45 AM »
Isn't everyone engaging in asshole behavior on a regular basis unless they have a colostomy bag?

potpie

• Rep: 30
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2019, 11:06:27 AM »
All these fuckin douches on gx need to button up their button downs and put on a nice belt and some loafers bcuz they're never going to make it into the olympics with this attitude. big time kooks!! we need less street skating and more skateparks so that we can finally make skating for cool ppl instead of nerds.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2019, 11:12:57 AM »
skating a ledge in the street and being conscious and somewhat respectful to the people around you is not the same shit that GX does, yall can stop trying to equate them

Nollie FS 180

• Rep: 0
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2019, 11:18:18 AM »
Op I actually agree with you. They are a bit reckless and they shouldn’t skate peoples houses and when they call the cops they act like their in the right. I have no problem with the GX crew. I don’t think you should use Pablo’s death as an example because skitching is illegal in California. People do it all the time there.
“Fuck you Amy, I love you” ~ Rick Kane

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2019, 11:23:02 AM »
That's pablo he's dead that's not a new clip

I hate this pussy shit where people pretend GX1000 or Bill Strobeck invented arguing with security or skating people's homes. Like, you're making arguments that reveal that you live in bumfuck nowhere and that you just shouldn't be allowed to watch most skateboarding, considering that this is the backbone of street skating. The xgames is on this weekend cucktard you should peep
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Rick_Kane

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2019, 11:34:26 AM »
Cucktard, you should quit skating and join a co-ed slow pitch softball league. Sounds more your speed.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2019, 11:39:24 AM »
I still support these assholes.

I'm down with outlaws, rebels, & recklessness. Refreshing to see some individuals still living life on their terms during this extremely PC soft society

Ditto
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2019, 11:40:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Street Skateboarding in general is asshole behavior.
[close]
This. You can't pretend you're not vandalizing all these ledges or disturbing people with all that noise. You can only pretend to be a good person, but you're just as big of an asshole in the end.

Thank you.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2019, 11:55:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
literally a video of two people bombing a hill. shut up you fucking dweeb.
[close]

They don’t even bother to capture the actual bomb.

All they are doing is showcasing a dude pushing on the wrong side of the road (when there is absolutely zero reason for him to be there) and forcing oncoming traffic into the shoulder of the road.

Don’t pretend that clip was about hill bombing, it was a scooter kid getting into everyone’s way at the skate park ON PURPOSE
[close]

have you ever bombed a hill in incoming traffic? if not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit strait.
[close]

“Have you ever scooted around the skatepark and cut everyone off? If not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit straight “

All the downhilling I’ve done was on controlled roads or staying in lane. That was more than enough of a rush for me.

I understand that for some people it isn’t.

But for fucks sakes, all I’m saying if you are going to do something risky, make sure you don’t involve innocent people. It’s not that hard of a concept.

Go fucking put on a squirrel suit or something. Leave other people out of your death wish.
You are one hundred percent  a pussy
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2019, 11:56:50 AM »
The people in the cars are probably assholes too.

Spacenoid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2019, 12:01:29 PM »
That's pablo he's dead that's not a new clip

I hate this pussy shit where people pretend GX1000 or Bill Strobeck invented arguing with security or skating people's homes. Like, you're making arguments that reveal that you live in bumfuck nowhere and that you just shouldn't be allowed to watch most skateboarding, considering that this is the backbone of street skating. The xgames is on this weekend cucktard you should peep

the backbone of street skating is skating. arguing with Rent-A-Cops has fuck all to do with skateboarding

Surf-goth

« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2019, 12:01:57 PM »
everyone who gets their panties in a twist about someone expression their disapproval of GX's bro-y-ness is the true snowflake. accept that people have different opinions than you and stop being a little beotch.

basically agree with OP that GX is a bunch of bros. Still dig the skating and the hill bombs etc but definitely think they're a bunch of privileged out of towners (gentrifiers?) who do cool shit but also shitty shit. Everyone probably forgot about how they stole an artist from the Mission's 14 bus logo for one of their hats and then got punked on IG about it and paid up so that they wouldn't get called out. good for them, but also a reminder that they're a bunch of cucks too.

You are seriously soft.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3317
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2019, 12:02:47 PM »
Expand Quote
They're totally like The Daggers come to real life.
[close]

So are you going to the joust?

NO YOU BE THERE!

Surf-goth

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2019, 12:03:59 PM »
Fuck skateboarders. Stick to the local vert pipe

Hahahaha
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2019, 12:06:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

All they are doing is showcasing a dude pushing on the wrong side of the road (when there is absolutely zero reason for him to be there) and forcing oncoming traffic into the shoulder of the road.

Don’t pretend that clip was about hill bombing, it was a scooter kid getting into everyone’s way at the skate park ON PURPOSE
[close]

have you ever bombed a hill in incoming traffic? if not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit strait.
[close]

“Have you ever scooted around the skatepark and cut everyone off? If not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit straight “

All the downhilling I’ve done was on controlled roads or staying in lane. That was more than enough of a rush for me.

But for fucks sakes, all I’m saying if you are going to do something risky, make sure you don’t involve innocent people. It’s not that hard of a concept.

Go fucking put on a squirrel suit or something. Leave other people out of your death wish.
[close]
Have you seen the pounding a pussy can take?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2019, 12:15:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Have you seen the pounding a pussy can take?
This.................
Dueces Bitch's

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2019, 12:17:17 PM »
Talking shit to security and trying to get more tries in will always be part of skateboarding I don’t have a problem with it, and fuck the police. Even TJ dragging the barriers outta the way at the end of Blessed idc. He’s fighting for his trick and not really hurting anyone. I guess I draw the line knocking people over, starting fights, making drivers swerve outta your way.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2019, 12:18:29 PM »
You know it’s possible to street skate, grind ledges, bomb hills and make noises without knocking people over or force people to drive off the road. I don’t really give a shit about business property but I’m not out to hurt anyone.

Edit: VHS ERA beat me to it.

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2019, 12:26:18 PM »
That is pspliff..

right....not sure what is going on here in this thread. but skaters will be skating in the streets in traffic for many years to come.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2019, 02:09:46 PM »

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2019, 02:47:55 PM »
There was an interview in the last few years where a well known pro said skating was going to get so crazy people would just start dying. They were talking about the size of rails, gaps, etc. Maybe they were half right. This stuff will only become more common, even with the Olympics coming around. Always two sides to the thing.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

dakara

• Rep: 4
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2019, 02:58:24 PM »
The funny thing is gx10000 engages in what the self righteousness people in this thread condemn very rarely based on their vid footage. Usually they are very conscious of people and cars. Just dipshits trying to get the moral high ground in this thread

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2019, 03:06:41 PM »
Street Skateboarding in general is asshole behavior anti-capitalist joy.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2019, 03:18:21 PM »
"This is to get all the isolated skateboard ramps out of the neighborhoods, and get 'em into one section, so the kids can skate safely."
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2019, 04:27:57 PM »
whoa skateboarders being reckless and disrespectful? I thought they were a bunch of good samaritan polo neck wearing bible toters, i didn’t sign up for this mayhem!!!!

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2019, 04:28:33 PM »
Oh no, poor drivers.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2019, 04:29:26 PM »
I just came on here to say that’s Pablo. But it’s already been said. No disrespect to Pablo. It was sad that he died. But when I saw this clip. The good and bad.  I just was like damn that’s how he lived balls to the wall and charging and being reckless. Sad what happened. Like it is what it is and it is and maybe who posted this clip came across it and miss their friend. This clip just made me sad not get on some moral high ground about street skating which some of you may wanna go take part in more often than hitting your local park.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2019, 04:55:10 PM »
Jesus Christ people are missing the point.

It’s not about ragging on street skating, this clip wouldn’t be an issue if he kept to his own lane.

It’s the fact that he’s pushing people off the road for no good reason except to fill his ego. For HIS fun, other people that need to use the road be damned.

The clip is only about this, not about the actual hill bomb that they don’t actually show much of.

Ask yourself, would I defend this if it was a cyclist? A scooterer? A long boarder? Another driver doing this for kicks?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 04:58:28 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Reese

« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2019, 04:57:36 PM »
Dank GX ad op

I'll watch the clip, you win..
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:05:52 PM by Reese »

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2019, 05:10:03 PM »
Mess with the bull you get ran over by a car, boo hoo too bad