Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228169 times)

ramplocal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 62
  • poser
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #210 on: September 16, 2019, 12:46:41 PM »
Expand Quote
If I were her daughter I'd be embarrassed as fuck at how her mom is handling this. I understand when something like this happens you want to put the other party on blast to ensure that others know just how sketchy they are, but when your own daughter is involved you can at least try a bit harder to secure her anonymity, instead of, you know, posting pictures of her on your Instagram story for anyone and everyone to see. Having your reputation branded as "that one girl who was involved in that one sex scandal" from that early of an age and having to deal with that following you forever is pretty fucked. But I guess her mom doesn't care about ruining her daughter's reputation and putting her on blast. Middle school/high school kids can be cruel a fuck too, her mom isn't thinking of the bullying and harassment that will most likely ensue for her daughter.

Didn't Ferry make a post about how he had just met this girl and that the day he got the cops called on him by her parents when he was dropping her off was their first time meeting? Yeah, let's see him talk himself outta this one. I wonder what his army of supporters are going to say or what excuse they're going to make up for him to defend him now.

There are truly no winners in this, everyone looks bad.
[close]

That’s the most incriminating part imo. The fact he already lied about his level of interaction with her kind of tells you all you need to know.

But I also agree that the mom isn’t doing any favors to the kid either. I don’t know what I’d do if I had a child in this scenario and I don’t want to put myself in the family’s shoes, but I’d like to think I wouldn’t let my mission of destroying the guy overtake the mental well-being of my child. I totally get why she wants to destroy this guy and rightfully so, but she could be doing it more tactfully.
I think the mom is going to look back on this and realize she didn’t handle it that great with respect to her daughter.
I was actually abt to post what you just said but you worded it way better than i wld have had. Yes the mom is being cringy on the internet but bottom line this dude shld not be having ANY interaction w a 14 year old girl.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: September 16, 2019, 12:50:55 PM »
I just visited the mom's profile. Saw the photo posted above and some IG stories she has highlighted that was like 41 weeks ago of her daughter. There is no way she is passing as a girl above 21. It's not even close.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #212 on: September 16, 2019, 12:53:47 PM »
the chicks mom is definitely handling this in extremely poor taste but I feel like all of this is just another symptom of the social media age. Mom is more concerned with getting her 15min. of insta fame for outing some you-tuber douche as a kid toucher than she is about the mental/emotional state of her daughter. pretty cringe all the way around.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #213 on: September 16, 2019, 01:19:19 PM »
p much just

Why is this lady doing this to her daughter? Why doesn't she deal with this like an adult?

and 

I’m not sure if there are many things that would make me happier than Chadd Sinclair bringing down the Braille empire

sum it all up

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #214 on: September 16, 2019, 01:48:35 PM »

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #215 on: September 16, 2019, 01:52:18 PM »
Sorry daddy

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #216 on: September 16, 2019, 02:08:59 PM »
Well everyone automatically defending him and dismissing this before sure look like a bunch of horses asses now. Creep needs to be locked up like yesterday. Having a 14 year old call him daddy? Puke.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:11:59 PM by Pavs323 »

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #217 on: September 16, 2019, 02:15:39 PM »
Slap Justice Warriors win again!!!

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #218 on: September 16, 2019, 02:20:21 PM »
Jfc what a piece of shit

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #219 on: September 16, 2019, 02:22:19 PM »
It's one thing to mistake someones age based on the way they portray themselves on instagram, I can see that happening, but once you actually meet someone in real life there's no way you'll mistake a 14 yr old for a 20 yr old. Let alone during weeks of hanging out. Especially since his fanbase is 99% kids

Fuck this guy, dude is straight up pedo and there's nothing he can say to convince any normal person otherwise

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2019, 02:26:28 PM »
Well everyone automatically defending him and dismissing this before sure look like a bunch of horses asses now. Creep needs to be locked up like yesterday. Having a 14 year old call him daddy? Puke.

Only thing that could possibly save him now is him saying that even though they've been hanging out for a while now that he still didn't know that she was 14 and really thought that she was 20 the whole time, which a normal person would have to be pretty gullible to believe. The fact that he lied about them meeting for the first time ever just recently even they have known each other as far back as August pretty much negates that. Why would you lie unless you already knew something?

I still stand by what I said earlier about how this would probably be better off handled more privately for the daughters sake but boy do I love watching internet drama unfold right in front of my eyes in real time. I still think it's fucked that the mom would put her daughter on blast like that but if the mom insists on putting all this out there anyways for everyone to see then I will gladly watch how this unfolds with a beer in my hand and some popcorn on the side.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2019, 02:28:15 PM »
Holy shit. Is his sleeve Disney Princess themed?!?

PeddyPotter gonna get werked in genpop.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

« Reply #222 on: September 16, 2019, 02:32:37 PM »
If I was Fetty I would be getting the fuck out of dodge before Kyro makes the call to H.Q. and he ends up like Lisa McPherson.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #223 on: September 16, 2019, 02:47:34 PM »
If I had a kid with a smartphone/ig whatever I would check that shit inside out every fucking day. Fuck the mom and motherfuck pedo "fetty" and braille.

All wack as fuck. Poor girl gonna be fucked up.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #224 on: September 16, 2019, 02:52:44 PM »

No they don’t. Evidence is critical in something as serious as this, so shut the fuck up. It’s innocent until proven guilty, u can’t go to jail in this country without due process and evidence, why should it not work the same in public opinion, go focus yourself shithead.

I hope this chick takes him to court and civil case and takes all that Braille money. This chick just took down the fucking revive empire. Ch&&ddD it’s your turn to do godswork.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:54:46 PM by cheetahsheets »

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Pavs323

« Reply #225 on: September 16, 2019, 03:03:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No they don’t. Evidence is critical in something as serious as this, so shut the fuck up. It’s innocent until proven guilty, u can’t go to jail in this country without due process and evidence, why should it not work the same in public opinion, go focus yourself shithead.

I hope this chick takes him to court and civil case and takes all that Braille money. This chick just took down the fucking revive empire. Ch&&ddD it’s your turn to do godswork.

You're right that evidence is crucial, but that works both ways, dummy. It’s just as idiotic to immediately react that the accuser is lying before you have any information, as is it to immediately believe everything. Anyone who automatically went “bullshit Fetty would never do that!!” looks like an absolute moron now, considering that it’s obvious to anyone with triple digit IQ that this guy is a pedophile.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #226 on: September 16, 2019, 03:04:45 PM »
I was on a jury which ended up hung on a similar case. The alleged ped just said he’d been lied to about the age, and most of the jury was okay to believe him.
On retrial he was convicted though.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #227 on: September 16, 2019, 03:06:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're right that evidence is crucial, but that works both ways, dummy. It’s just as idiotic to immediately react that the accuser is lying before you have any information, as is it to immediately believe everything. Anyone who automatically went “bullshit Fetty would never do that!!” looks like an absolute moron now, considering that it’s obvious to anyone with triple digit IQ that this guy is a pedophile.

He looks pretty fucking guilty from the evidence presented so far... lets just say that.

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #228 on: September 16, 2019, 03:07:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

the guy who made the remark that this was a 'classic smear job' certainly looks like a moron, at least.

i've always thought it best to act in accordance with the principle of "trust, but verify" when it comes to claims/allegations of this nature before any supporting evidence has been presented i.e. not vilifying the accused while also not discrediting the accuser. it's all a bit difficult to navigate, but this dude set off my goober-radar immediately. seems a bit like he stopped aging around 14 developmentally

Pavs323

« Reply #229 on: September 16, 2019, 03:08:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Only thing that could possibly save him now is him saying that even though they've been hanging out for a while now that he still didn't know that she was 14 and really thought that she was 20 the whole time, which a normal person would have to be pretty gullible to believe. The fact that he lied about them meeting for the first time ever just recently even they have known each other as far back as August pretty much negates that. Why would you lie unless you already knew something?

I still stand by what I said earlier about how this would probably be better off handled more privately for the daughters sake but boy do I love watching internet drama unfold right in front of my eyes in real time. I still think it's fucked that the mom would put her daughter on blast like that but if the mom insists on putting all this out there anyways for everyone to see then I will gladly watch how this unfolds with a beer in my hand and some popcorn on the side.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I still definitely agree about your point about the mom not handling it that great. Just feel terrible for the girl. You can tell when she said she “doesn’t want him to get in trouble” or that “he won’t like me” that he’s groomed her already and that makes me fucking sick. Textbook pedophile games. She is going to grow up and realize how sick this whole thing was. Terrible stuff.

Pavs323

« Reply #230 on: September 16, 2019, 03:12:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
the guy who made the remark that this was a 'classic smear job' certainly looks like a moron, at least.

i've always thought it best to act in accordance with the principle of "trust, but verify" when it comes to claims/allegations of this nature before any supporting evidence has been presented i.e. not vilifying the accused while also not discrediting the accuser. it's all a bit difficult to navigate, but this dude set off my goober-radar immediately. seems a bit like he stopped aging around 14 developmentally

Fully agree with what you said. His tattoos look like ones a 14 year old would *think* would be cool to get, not a grown ass man.

euro tm

« Reply #231 on: September 16, 2019, 03:13:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha what move evidence do you need

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #232 on: September 16, 2019, 03:35:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No before she dropped the actual evidence of messages is when this all took place. Not in the present lmfao. I was talking about many people in this thread jumped the gun. His defense seemed credible because there are children that look 18-19, which is a consensual adult, and he said that it was the first time they met and that day. Also I’ve met many gay men with Disney princess tattoos(not in as visible areas) and this dude paints his nails, he could be bi or pan. I could view this as a smear job because that was his defense and it was actually a really well thought out one at that even if it’s bullshit. Once the texts came out, and the knowledge today they had seen each other for weeks though I instantly knew he was bullshitting and is a piece of shit. I’m a very unjudgemental person until there is time for judgment, sorry I’m an intellectual who likes to hear arguments before jumping to conclusions.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #233 on: September 16, 2019, 03:42:10 PM »
Think cheetahsheets is so defensive because his love for Andy Anderson. He's just a kid too right

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1310
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2019, 03:42:53 PM »
Wow I was not aware snapchats were retrievable and totally thought he would get away with it if he was guilty. Put him behind bars! Inmates will love his tattoos.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #235 on: September 16, 2019, 04:13:03 PM »
That Wes Watson guy said as soon as the inmates get his paper work they poke em up if they find chomo shit. This dudes in big trouble

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2019, 04:22:28 PM »
Any 26 year old man with a snapchat account is well aware of the types of people who interact on there (teenagers).

slothflip

• Rep: -9
« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2019, 04:23:21 PM »
gross

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #238 on: September 16, 2019, 04:34:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

No before she dropped the actual evidence of messages is when this all took place. Not in the present lmfao. I was talking about many people in this thread jumped the gun. His defense seemed credible because there are children that look 18-19, which is a consensual adult, and he said that it was the first time they met and that day. Also I’ve met many gay men with Disney princess tattoos(not in as visible areas) and this dude paints his nails, he could be bi or pan. I could view this as a smear job because that was his defense and it was actually a really well thought out one at that even if it’s bullshit. Once the texts came out, and the knowledge today they had seen each other for weeks though I instantly knew he was bullshitting and is a piece of shit. I’m a very unjudgemental person until there is time for judgment, sorry I’m an intellectual who likes to hear arguments before jumping to conclusions.

How many? Exact number

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 815
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2019, 04:36:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

How many? Exact number

A lady never asks, and a gentleman never tells.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.