Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228193 times)

imafugyashizup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #570 on: September 20, 2019, 09:43:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Fetty is a piece of crap.
The mom is shitty.
The daughter holds none of the blame whatsoever.
We all know what the mind of a 14 year old is and we all can look back at that time and know that we were dumb as shit and thought we knew everything and were invincible only to realize as we get older that teens are fully idiots with raging hormones
[close]
Yeah, the daughter should honestly be the last person anyone blames in this situation.

Edit: i also sent in an email through his websites form, if anyone else wants to drop the link

https://www.hansenvspredators.com/submit-a-story/

The people blaming her or saying they should be equally responsible are almost as sick as the kid diddler himself. It is almost like he committed a felony crime and she didnt or something... I keep waiting for someone to bring up the famous case where a kid was arrested for sleeping with an adult... i'll go ahead and wait.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #571 on: September 20, 2019, 09:44:26 AM »
makes sense that a Pedo is sponsored by a company called Morningwood

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #572 on: September 20, 2019, 09:44:29 AM »
Who the fuck buys morningwood boards anyway lol I don't usually give too much of a shit about the graphic but there's no way I'm skating/supporting a brand whose name is essentially Boner. It's like they all fuck and have the mentality of 14 year olds.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #573 on: September 20, 2019, 09:48:09 AM »
Who the fuck buys morningwood boards anyway lol I don't usually give too much of a shit about the graphic but there's no way I'm skating/supporting a brand whose name is essentially Boner. It's like they all fuck and have the mentality of 14 year olds.

It's all starting to make sense now
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #574 on: September 20, 2019, 10:31:15 AM »

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
« Reply #575 on: September 20, 2019, 10:37:47 AM »
God of saving the ugly, confirmed

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #576 on: September 20, 2019, 10:39:00 AM »
Excuse me may I please have your address so that I can come and assault you.
Yours truly,
shartgurl_69
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #577 on: September 20, 2019, 10:39:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's all starting to make sense now

Yeah,  it's pretty funny

They're basically all a little bit too old to be pandering exclusively to little kids, and theyre not going to be able to pull the "older guy who, like, actually looks super young" forever

Junior High should not have been the pinnacle of your fucking life. They should really be able to let that shit go and care a little less.

In two years nobody will remember Lil Peep and ghetto goth look as fresh as Lostprophets

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #578 on: September 20, 2019, 10:40:13 AM »
Excuse me may I please have your address so that I can come and assault you.
Yours truly,
shartgirl_69

With 8 followers and 3 posts. Def. Not a burner account
Gentleman ninja warlock

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #579 on: September 20, 2019, 10:41:15 AM »
Threatening to beat up the mom of a girl who was raped by a Youtube skater. We're at the nadir.

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #580 on: September 20, 2019, 10:43:42 AM »
Hol up

Why doesn’t this foo tell these little ass kids to stop harassing this woman

If he trying to do the right thing and all

Make that post foo

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #581 on: September 20, 2019, 10:50:23 AM »
Hol up

Make that post foo

They know that if they own that bitch on Insta hard enough the judge will rule in his favor

I regret voting Zuckerberg, sorry guys

(Forrealtho: He's too busy comforting himself with oxycontin and preteen pity snaps)

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #582 on: September 20, 2019, 10:54:46 AM »
Hol up

Make that post foo

Exactly. The thing is these kids think they’re helping Braille by shitting in this lady. I think they did the right thing by firing him, but Braille still needs to come out and dismiss the behavior of Peddy and some of their fans immediately.

imafugyashizup

« Reply #583 on: September 20, 2019, 11:06:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Hol up

Make that post foo
[close]

Exactly. The thing is these kids think they’re helping Braille by shitting in this lady. I think they did the right thing by firing him, but Braille still needs to come out and dismiss the behavior of Peddy and some of their fans immediately.

They dm'd me trying to gloat about this firing. People need to realize they had no choice but to fire him. Firing him isnt some grand gesture on their part as the alternative was keeping a pedophile under employment. It is literally the least they could do. They didnt even think to take down the fetty hat till i told them to. They dont give a fuck about kids, they give a fuck about money. Hence posting a video, after saying you'd address the situation, where the guys name is said in the first 2 minutes and merch they still had for sale on the site at the time were being mentioned. Fucking kooks, i knew this guy was a problem when i first saw that billboard in my town...

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #584 on: September 20, 2019, 11:12:27 AM »
They said they weren't making a public statement to protect privacy of parties involved but that was poorly thought out statement because the entire point of the whole situation is the mom not wanting silence and wanting to expose it all. They just dont want to make a public statement because it's an acknowledgment.

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #585 on: September 20, 2019, 11:25:50 AM »
posting my old number, im not the father or in a relationship with this lady. Shits Wild.

https://ibb.co/gjNG2yS
https://ibb.co/jyCdTgW

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
« Reply #586 on: September 20, 2019, 11:27:41 AM »
They said they weren't making a public statement to protect privacy of parties involved but that was poorly thought out statement because the entire point of the whole situation is the mom not wanting silence and wanting to expose it all. They just dont want to make a public statement because it's an acknowledgment.

Braille has(had) a good clean rep. Just edgy enough for kids to think is cool and parents to not care. They don't swear or smoke weed (in their content). Real advertiser-friendly. They're gonna be at woodward like next week right? Imagine little billy telling his mom that he got a clip on the Braile insta, and 3 posts down there's a statement about one of their employees taking advantage of an underage fan.

I bet woodward is pissed. I'd be surprised if braille makes a formal statement before the woodward thing. I think they're hoping this blows over on their end

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #587 on: September 20, 2019, 11:28:24 AM »
posting my old number, im not the father or in a relationship with this lady. Shits Wild.

I just saw the phone number being posted among hundreds of posts defending peddy, shit's a whole bunch of bananas. Can't wait for the police to lock the dude up, although of course people will still defend him now that I'm thinking about it. Nevermind, I quit.

v

• Rep: 0
« Reply #588 on: September 20, 2019, 11:43:04 AM »
Archived 98% of dudes tweets before he wiped em. This one is a gem:

1170904552234602497 2019-09-08 20:39:34 PDT <jasonsemmel> So apparently this whole time my friend has had a hot sister and she never told me #rude

Fetty, tell your followers to stop harassing people

imafugyashizup

« Reply #589 on: September 20, 2019, 11:57:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I just saw the phone number being posted among hundreds of posts defending peddy, shit's a whole bunch of bananas. Can't wait for the police to lock the dude up, although of course people will still defend him now that I'm thinking about it. Nevermind, I quit.

Dont worry he got deleted from instagram for doxxing. Your all good homie, got ur back.

Sativa Lung

« Reply #590 on: September 20, 2019, 12:00:17 PM »
Maybe someone should reach out to Ted Talk or the TedX people since Aaron Kyro just had his video speech posted recently.

The Instagram comments on morning wood skateboards are bat shit crazy. Fuck all this shit to hell.

Does Zumiez sell any of their products?

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #591 on: September 20, 2019, 12:03:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Dont worry he got deleted from instagram for doxxing. Your all good homie, got ur back.

You're doing god's work on insta, way to keep your head and keep letting people know what's happening.

Theshrunkendrunkard

• Rep: -32
« Reply #592 on: September 20, 2019, 12:05:35 PM »
I’ve read some of the comments from Braille fans on some of the moms post on Instagram along with their comments on some of Braille’s Instagram. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it’s more important for them to see this dude (Fetty) in future videos doing mediocre skateboarding than it is to give this girl the justice she deserves for a crime she didn’t deserve. Humanity is fucked. My heart aches for the child and her family. Fuck Fetty, fuck Braille, and fuck all the supporters of this dude.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #594 on: September 20, 2019, 12:17:48 PM »
Shartgurl_69 is a pretty good insta name at least

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #595 on: September 20, 2019, 12:20:06 PM »
I’ve read some of the comments from Braille fans on some of the moms post on Instagram along with their comments on some of Braille’s Instagram. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it’s more important for them to see this dude (Fetty) in future videos doing mediocre skateboarding than it is to give this girl the justice she deserves for a crime she didn’t deserve. Humanity is fucked. My heart aches for the child and her family. Fuck Fetty, fuck Braille, and fuck all the supporters of this dude.
It's not so grim, remember those are also largely little kids without perspective defending him. It's the same as why a 14 year old girl cant consent, dont take their defence of fetty so strongly.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #596 on: September 20, 2019, 12:21:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's not so grim, remember those are also largely little kids without perspective defending him. It's the same as why a 14 year old girl cant consent, dont take their defence of fetty so strongly.
it’s pretty grim. These are the same kids that watch youtube videos of people playing video games all day

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #597 on: September 20, 2019, 12:22:59 PM »
so i may possibly exist in the same dimensional timeline as where slap pals team up with chris hansen to catch a child predator

like what are the odds

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #598 on: September 20, 2019, 12:25:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah its sad more than anything, i couldn't care less about 11 year old finger boarders telling me my shitty fakie shove is shitty.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #599 on: September 20, 2019, 12:28:33 PM »
Wine coolers in the Prius