Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 229437 times)

Zarbax

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #660 on: September 20, 2019, 07:25:04 PM »
One 14 yr old girl and he's a pedo. What does one ladyboy make you?
Attracted to queer folk, I guess.

I know you're all dying to make fucking 14 year olds acceptable, but it isn't going to happen

To fuck a kid, you gotta wanna fuck a kid
Especially when the shirt comes off

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #661 on: September 20, 2019, 07:40:15 PM »

No she's an attention hoe, she has groomed her daughter to be like her. Social media had fucked women up beyond repair.
grandpa-level take

🤙

Rick_Kane

« Reply #662 on: September 20, 2019, 07:42:12 PM »
The guy telling everyone to stop talking about this is just pouring gasoline on a dumpster fire. How does he think that will help? Fucking moron, if anything it will just make people more furious. He's asking people to protect a pedophile by burying the story. Burn it down. Burn the whole thing down. Fuck these "people".

no habla mango

• Rep: -64
« Reply #663 on: September 20, 2019, 07:50:38 PM »
Expand Quote
One 14 yr old girl and he's a pedo. What does one ladyboy make you?
[close]
Attracted to queer folk, I guess.

I know you're all dying to make fucking 14 year olds acceptable, but it isn't going to happen

To fuck a kid, you gotta wanna fuck a kid
Especially when the shirt comes off

Jim Norton is the answer I was looking for. one ladyboy makes you Jim Norton.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #664 on: September 20, 2019, 08:26:34 PM »
https://www.distractify.com/p/what-happened-to-fetty-potter

Jason Semmel, aka Fetty Potter, seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth — or at least, the face of the internet. Fetty Potter, who's best known for his skateboarding videos on Braille Skateboarding's YouTube channel (which has 4.3 million subscribers) and his own YouTube channel (which has 95.7k subscribers) is an Oakland, CA native, and has been skating since 2002. 26-year-old Fetty also has a sizable social following, with over 240k followers on Instagram. But it's since been wiped. Why would the skater delete everything on his Instagram account? His Twitter account, @jasonsemmel, has also been deleted.

So...what's going on with Fetty Potter? Why did he delete his accounts?

According to reddit, Jason Semmel was in a relationship with a 14-year-old girl, which is considered statutory rape — by law. The reddit thread links out to another gossip/chat forum thread on Slap Magazine titled "Braille Employs Sexual Predators?" User maxi-pad asked, "Any substance to these claims? Are we even surprised?" Lando Primo posted, "I'm not going to jump on board with calling someone a perv without having more proof than a pic of a skater standing next to a cop (like that's uncommon) and story that's not confirmed to go with it." What's real? Right now, we're going off of claims made by the victim's alleged mom.

Did Fetty Potter really have a relationship with a 14-year-old?

The victim's mother posted a claim to Twitter on September 12, saying Fetty picked up her 14-year-old daughter for a date while she was at work. @TooSmallHands1 posted "This is @fettypotter [FYI — this is not Fetty Potter's Twitter handle] outside my house with the Oakland police because he came and picked up my 14 year old daughter for a date while I was at work. He is a 26 year old pervert that should not be represent any company aimed at young children.”

It's unclear who @TooSmallHands1 is besides her Twitter bio, which reads "Vegan for the world, mom, small family business owner, Board game geek, Skateboarding family, Weight loss transformation, Schooling at home :)."

On September 17, Chadd Sinclair uploaded a video titled "Fetty Potter is a Perv! WITH PROOF!" that goes over all the evidence that shows Fetty Potter did indeed have sexual relations with a minor.

The video posts messages from Fetty Potter that show he claimed he thought the child was 20 — not 14. "This girl who told me she was 20 invited me via Snapchat to hangout [sic] so we hung out at a park , walked around and talked. I then drove her home, some guy pulled her out jumped in my car, took my phone, called the cops telling them I kidnapped her." He added, "Her mom is very upset and accusing me of inappropriate behavior," but that he had no intention of ever meeting up with someone under age.

However, the child's mother replied, saying that Fetty knew that her daughter was underage – and that they were doing more than just "hanging out." Moreover, she claims that Fetty gave her an "incurable" STD.

Fetty and the 14-year-old had been in a "romantic" relationship since August.

Along with Twitter, the victim's mother also detailed what happened between her daughter and Fetty on Instagram, countering Fetty's original story. She states that her daughter "finally got the courage to be honest," and revealed the true nature behind their relationship. "The bottom line," the mom writes, "this 26-year-old man has been been lying, sneaking around, and picking up minors without their parents knowledge or consent, and giving a lot more than just hickies to a 14 year old child."

Twitter is on fire, arguing over whether it's fair to call Fetty a pedophile if he "didn't know" her real age.

The whole thing is clearly a complete mess — especially since we don't have any police statements yet and a lot of the conversation around this serious topic is happening only on social media. If the accounts are all true, then don't expect to see Fetty Potter online for quite awhile.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #665 on: September 20, 2019, 08:28:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
1) he deleted his Instagram because he laid out evidence against himself.

2)the mom is not crying for Instagram attention. Shes letting it be known to protect your children from pedophiles.

3)peddy is going somewhere. It's called prison.
[close]

No she's an attention hoe, she has groomed her daughter to be like her. Social media had fucked women up beyond repair.
[close]

Nice edit, attention seeking hoe.

I would expect nothing less from a pedo.

Supreme social justice warrior on the keyboard attack

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #666 on: September 20, 2019, 08:33:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

2)the mom is not crying for Instagram attention. Shes letting it be known to protect your children from pedophiles.

[close]

[close]

[close]

At ease braille army
Gentleman ninja warlock

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #667 on: September 20, 2019, 08:39:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

At ease braille army

I just want to address the fact that this thread is 20 plus pages deep and niggas actin like bitches.

This old hoe actin like a attention seeker.
This young hoe actin like an attention seeker.
Peddy fodder actin like a dumb ass chomo.

They all are fucked. Stop commin at me with your bitch ass liberal sjw shit for speaking the truth.

FUCKINGLOUD

• Rep: -10
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #668 on: September 20, 2019, 08:46:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

At ease braille army
[close]

I just want to address the fact that this thread is 20 plus pages deep and niggas actin like bitches.

They all are fucked. Stop commin at me with your bitch ass liberal sjw shit for speaking the truth.

IS THIS THREAD ABOUT FETTY OR IS THIS A HONEYPOT FOR OTHER SLAP USERS IN THE SAME BOAT

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #669 on: September 20, 2019, 08:56:27 PM »
A few posters are outing themselves as rock spiders right now...
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
« Reply #670 on: September 20, 2019, 09:04:15 PM »
How dare that other webpage call my cruel wit mere gossip

Rick_Kane

« Reply #671 on: September 20, 2019, 09:22:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

At ease braille army
[close]

You're the one choosing to jump in the fire by being a pedo protector. I'm okay with letting you burn though...

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1390
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #672 on: September 20, 2019, 09:27:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #673 on: September 20, 2019, 09:48:07 PM »
This dude is so ridiculous and just keeps digging himself a deeper hole.  I honestly wonder if he thought his "apology" would fix everything?  I guess the thing he doesn't realize is that he can't manipulate an adult via social media the same way he can a child (which he has shown is his forte). 

I cannot wait for him to get some prison time.  Too bad all his supporters are 13 and will have to beg their parents to put money on his books.  I would almost guarantee if this guy does face any charges his little underage army will start a go fund me to support hashtag justice for peddy or some garbage.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2019, 09:58:31 PM »
take a step back and look at the situation.

Sucks for him the age of consent in Cali is 18.

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.

I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.

Yo I edited your post for you g

Edit - if you’re bold enough to state your garbage  opinion that -pursuing-, let alone actually fucking, a 14 y.o. is okay when you’re 26, you should be bold enough to state that from your own account. The fact that you felt you had to make a throwaway account speaks volumes about you as a person.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:01:28 PM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #675 on: September 20, 2019, 10:09:16 PM »
He is screwed. My mother asked me if I knew who he is. She hates skateboarding and lives like 3000 miles from Oakland.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

uncool old fart

• Rep: 18
« Reply #676 on: September 20, 2019, 10:09:39 PM »
Does it seem to anyone else like it took forever for Braille to cut ties with this dude?

In most major sports, players suspected of domestic abuse/drug use/DUI/sexual assault get suspended or let go as soon as word gets out that they might have done something wrong. If nothing actually took place, they may or may not get their spot back, but my point is, the big stick and ball sports have been pretty proactive lately (after decades of letting shit slide or sweeping it under the rug). When will skateboarding do the same?

For example, look what happened to the MLB pitcher that was recently arrested for more or less the same thing:https://triblive.com/sports/felipe-vazquezs-arrest-stirs-up-emotions-in-pirates-clubhouse/

Locker cleaned out. Everything gone, like the dude never existed. The organization understands due process and that he's innocent until proven guilty, but until then, he's dead to them for even being in this situation in the first place.

It does not look good for Braille AT ALL that they waited so long to do anything. In fact, it's probably the worst thing they could have done for their brand.

The second they caught wind that this might have happened, they should have dumped Fetty and removed his videos and merch. That's how you make a statement that you (at least pretend to) care about kids. Of course I'm an advocate for due process, but when you're in the public eye like this - and, most importantly, working with children - the rules are a little different. Simply put, you should never put yourself in a position where you could be seen as a predator. If you're doing everything above-board, that shouldn't even be a problem.

Lastra couldn't have picked a better time to jump ship. I wonder if he knew anything.
At this point, I think I’ve seen Bam’s penis more than my own.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #677 on: September 20, 2019, 10:10:14 PM »
Yup, pretty nauseating. Exactly what skating doesn't need.

Years ago there was an issue of Skateboarder magazine, and as per the usual mag format there was an article that was just a list. Title of the list was "10 Worst Jobs for Skateboarders" or something along those lines, and one of them was "girl's high school phys ed teacher." Even when I was a kid I remember reading that and raising an eyebrow at how perverse that sounded. It was just casually thrown in there. I tried to rationalize it by thinking they meant the majority of skateboarders were teens...but obviously even at that time, most pros were in their 20's.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #678 on: September 21, 2019, 12:51:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

At ease braille army
Permission to defend a pedophile sir

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #679 on: September 21, 2019, 01:10:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

At ease braille army
[close]
Permission to defend a pedophile sir

Permission denied.

But go sell that merch soldier
Gentleman ninja warlock

throwaway952

• Rep: -4
« Reply #680 on: September 21, 2019, 02:15:48 AM »
Expand Quote

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.

I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.
[close]

Edit - if you’re bold enough to state your garbage  opinion that -pursuing-, let alone actually fucking, a 14 y.o. is okay when you’re 26, you should be bold enough to state that from your own account. The fact that you felt you had to make a throwaway account speaks volumes about you as a person.

If that's what you got from the post, you must have seen only what you wanted to see. Seeing red. Your manipulative edit of my post shows it clearly. His behavior was in no way OK and he should face the full consequences of the law. However there are nuances how deep in the wrong he is, but I get now that Slap doesn't care.

If I see people throwing threats left and right, prepping the wood for the witch-burning-fire, I'd be a fool to not use a throwaway. This is not a safe place to discuss sensitive topics.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #681 on: September 21, 2019, 04:02:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

If that's what you got from the post, you must have seen only what you wanted to see. Seeing red. Your manipulative edit of my post shows it clearly. His behavior was in no way OK and he should face the full consequences of the law. However there are nuances how deep in the wrong he is, but I get now that Slap doesn't care.

If I see people throwing threats left and right, prepping the wood for the witch-burning-fire, I'd be a fool to not use a throwaway. This is not a safe place to discuss sensitive topics.

Thank you for registering to discuss the nuances of sexual predatory behaviour on a skate forum.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #682 on: September 21, 2019, 04:50:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hol up

Why doesn’t this foo tell these little ass kids to stop harassing this woman

If he trying to do the right thing and all

Make that post foo
[close]

Exactly. The thing is these kids think they’re helping Braille by shitting in this lady. I think they did the right thing by firing him, but Braille still needs to come out and dismiss the behavior of Peddy and some of their fans immediately.
[close]

They dm'd me trying to gloat about this firing. People need to realize they had no choice but to fire him. Firing him isnt some grand gesture on their part as the alternative was keeping a pedophile under employment. It is literally the least they could do. They didnt even think to take down the fetty hat till i told them to. They dont give a fuck about kids, they give a fuck about money. Hence posting a video, after saying you'd address the situation, where the guys name is said in the first 2 minutes and merch they still had for sale on the site at the time were being mentioned. Fucking kooks, i knew this guy was a problem when i first saw that billboard in my town...

https://brailleskateuniversity.com/p/grip-tape-art-basics

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1502
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #683 on: September 21, 2019, 04:52:32 AM »
Pedo skating the graphics of a murderer. Good show.

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #684 on: September 21, 2019, 05:19:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hol up

Make that post foo
[close]

Exactly. The thing is these kids think they’re helping Braille by shitting in this lady. I think they did the right thing by firing him, but Braille still needs to come out and dismiss the behavior of Peddy and some of their fans immediately.
[close]

They dm'd me trying to gloat about this firing. People need to realize they had no choice but to fire him. Firing him isnt some grand gesture on their part as the alternative was keeping a pedophile under employment. It is literally the least they could do. They didnt even think to take down the fetty hat till i told them to. They dont give a fuck about kids, they give a fuck about money. Hence posting a video, after saying you'd address the situation, where the guys name is said in the first 2 minutes and merch they still had for sale on the site at the time were being mentioned. Fucking kooks, i knew this guy was a problem when i first saw that billboard in my town...
[close]

Braille University..  ??? This is probably where Peddy meets his ladies. Picks a 14 year old and starts telling her how "dope" her grip art is.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #685 on: September 21, 2019, 05:51:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hol up

Make that post foo
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Braille University..  ??? This is probably where Peddy meets his ladies. Picks a 14 year old and starts telling her how "dope" her grip art is.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4UPgPrJQW7kJ:https://www.p1c.online/media/B0_fDTnl7Xg+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #686 on: September 21, 2019, 05:54:34 AM »
Gross, is it supposed to be princess peach wiping jizz from the corners of her mouth? Sure looks like it.

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #687 on: September 21, 2019, 07:36:45 AM »
Not surprised they didn’t do shit to really remove him from the site.

Also I just want off the planet at this point, chomos pouring out the wood work. Apparently if you think kids are kids, you are a creep, but if you can’t tell them from adults your normal.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:48:49 AM by imafugyashizup »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #688 on: September 21, 2019, 07:42:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thank you for registering to discuss the nuances of sexual predatory behaviour on a skate forum.
Im really not trying to back anyone up. This whole thing is fucking gross. Pedos Braille and the regular kid who is in this mess all make me want to fucking barf. I get grossed out seeing like 50 year olds with 20 somethings. But I will say I was lurking the responses and the guy you are replying to really wasn’t being a creep in my opinion. He was just trying to lay the whole situation out and a couple of users instantly put words in his mouth. That’s my opinion from reading these responses. Maybe I read it wrong or something. But I really don’t think he was trying to defend the guy. He was doing what I do whenever I read about something. He was taking a step back to better understand the topic at hand, in my opinion.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #689 on: September 21, 2019, 07:43:55 AM »
Gross, is it supposed to be princess peach wiping jizz from the corners of her mouth? Sure looks like it.
killed me.