Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228198 times)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1510
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #1140 on: November 14, 2019, 11:26:11 AM »
I was watching skate videos with my daughter about a week ago and a video popped up of andy schrock playing with toys with his son.

So he has another channel where he literally just plays with toys
Are most of the followers on there sexual predators looking to see how to play with kids before playing with the kids?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1141 on: November 14, 2019, 12:14:21 PM »
Expand Quote
I was watching skate videos with my daughter about a week ago and a video popped up of andy schrock playing with toys with his son.

So he has another channel where he literally just plays with toys
[close]
Are most of the followers on there sexual predators looking to see how to play with kids before playing with the kids?

I have no idea? Search the page and fry to find out. It came on randomly so I dont know what the YouTube page is however
Gentleman ninja warlock

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #1142 on: November 14, 2019, 12:31:07 PM »
I searched  Andy Schrock plays with toys and dozens and dozens of videos popped up, all with over a million views. Safe to say Schrock makes more money of his videos of him playing with his son.

Its amazing how popular this shit is wit da kids (and pedophiles)

24 million views

Yu Dum

« Reply #1143 on: November 14, 2019, 12:38:36 PM »
This shouldn't be necessary to say, but people need to stop using their kids as cash cows to whore out on social media. That shit is unsettling and rife with suspect undertones...on top of giving chomos a fucking platform to prey and plan their assaults.
Motherfuck Andy Scock and his pedo army. Y'all motherfuckers need prison time 'cause Jesus ain't got the fuckin time for your stupid asses.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #1144 on: November 14, 2019, 01:31:27 PM »
http://vidiq.com/blog/post/coppa-kids-content-youtube/

Could mean the end for these weirdos

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #1145 on: November 14, 2019, 01:49:10 PM »

wigwam_24

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1146 on: November 14, 2019, 01:55:47 PM »
how could anyone even exist with this frame of mind.

This guy is actually the worst!!! He even has a terrible soundcloud rap account

https://m.soundcloud.com/jason-semmel-285213238/i-might-crash
My hass is out

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1147 on: November 14, 2019, 02:52:29 PM »

Nope this just means burner google accounts with fake settings saying the user is 13 or under. This law is so amazingly old and I don't think it will do anything but cover googles ass with the gov and make it even easier to sort for whatever content a pedo may be looking for.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #1148 on: November 14, 2019, 03:03:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Nope this just means burner google accounts with fake settings saying the user is 13 or under. This law is so amazingly old and I don't think it will do anything but cover googles ass with the gov and make it even easier to sort for whatever content a pedo may be looking for.
it’s a new thing for youtube that goes into effect in january. I guess youtube had to pay like 170 million in a settlement over child exploitation so they’re really coming down on channels aimed at children. Anything they deem as specifically geared for kids will have comments turned off and stuff which would screw up their money. But these dudes probably have the money for lawyers so they can squeek by as being not aimed at kids

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #1149 on: November 14, 2019, 03:09:06 PM »
I searched  Andy Schrock plays with toys and dozens and dozens of videos popped up, all with over a million views. Safe to say Schrock makes more money of his videos of him playing with his son.

24 million views

What kind of a sad fucking 5 year old watches videos of someone else's dad playing with their kid

Might be some clueless parents who can't figure out raising a kid watching those but probably mostly weirdos

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1510
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #1150 on: November 14, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
it’s a new thing for youtube that goes into effect in january. I guess youtube had to pay like 170 million in a settlement over child exploitation so they’re really coming down on channels aimed at children. Anything they deem as specifically geared for kids will have comments turned off and stuff which would screw up their money. But these dudes probably have the money for lawyers so they can squeek by as being not aimed at kids
I'm down to report every one of those intentionally mislabeled videos to google.

jesus horse

• Rep: -43
« Reply #1151 on: November 14, 2019, 06:40:04 PM »
Those straps on him have nothing to do with him bwing a psych patient. It just means the Medics don't want him falling offf the stretcher. The fact that Peddy fondler say's "I'm Insane proves the fact that he's not. Real Insane people don't know  that they are insane.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1152 on: November 14, 2019, 11:43:58 PM »
Those straps on him have nothing to do with him bwing a psych patient. It just means the Medics don't want him falling offf the stretcher. The fact that Peddy fondler say's "I'm Insane proves the fact that he's not. Real Insane people don't know  that they are insane.

Suicide threat, your getting strapped down 100% of the time until your time ends with a psychiatrist.  The fact he was out so fast however, suggest he has no obvious issues. But in my experience,  many people are very good at lying to professionals in those fields
Gentleman ninja warlock

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -72
« Reply #1153 on: November 15, 2019, 03:07:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Suicide threat, your getting strapped down 100% of the time until your time ends with a psychiatrist.  The fact he was out so fast however, suggest he has no obvious issues. But in my experience,  many people are very good at lying to professionals in those fields

Paramedic here....    the only time we restrain a patient is when they are either a harm to us or themselves.  It can be dangerous to strap someone down if they ever end up vomiting.   90 percent of the people I deal with who are threatening suicide are chill,  just looking for help or in some cases attention. 

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #1154 on: November 15, 2019, 03:40:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Paramedic here....    the only time we restrain a patient is when they are either a harm to us or themselves.  It can be dangerous to strap someone down if they ever end up vomiting.   90 percent of the people I deal with who are threatening suicide are chill,  just looking for help or in some cases attention. 

Home boys legs are strapped in because they were transporting him  from the hospital into the ambulance. How would he take a photo if he was strapped all the way down? Canadian Bacon you should know that. I bet that photo is right after the closed the doors. Pussy was waiting for the photo op
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

CanadianBacon

« Reply #1155 on: November 15, 2019, 03:49:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Home boys legs are strapped in because they were transporting him  from the hospital into the ambulance. How would he take a photo if he was strapped all the way down? Canadian Bacon you should know that. I bet that photo is right after the closed the doors. Pussy was waiting for the photo op

Oh I know that.  I was referring to the point that all suicidal patients are automatically restrained.  Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1156 on: November 15, 2019, 04:22:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh I know that.  I was referring to the point that all suicidal patients are automatically restrained.  Sorry, I should have been more clear.

That's true, I perhaps it's also changes from area to area, case to case.

I should have been more clear.

In my area, if the patient appears VOILENT to themselves or the EMTs, they are immediately strapped down.

For the record, I've only seen it done in withdrawal or drug induced cases that were violent or potentially violent in nature , so youde obviously have a much clearer picture as an EMT.

Gentleman ninja warlock

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #1157 on: November 15, 2019, 04:23:52 PM »
you must have read Catch 22 in high school

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1158 on: November 15, 2019, 05:45:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ay I was about to comment on that 🤝
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

CanadianBacon

« Reply #1159 on: November 15, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

In my area, if the patient appears VOILENT to themselves or the EMTs, they are immediately strapped down.

For the record, I've only seen it done in withdrawal or drug induced cases that were violent or potentially violent in nature , so youde obviously have a much clearer picture as an EMT.

Ive has to do it once in 10 years.  Buddy on pcp crashed his motorbike and he was not having us helping him.  I work in small town Canada though,  so you’re absolutely right it varies depending on where you live.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1160 on: November 15, 2019, 05:53:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ive has to do it once in 10 years.  Buddy on pcp crashed his motorbike and he was not having us helping him.  I work in small town Canada though,  so you’re absolutely right it varies depending on where you live.

I'm in a small town in canada too. Here however, its taught to always treat as if armed, so maybe that comes into play too?

Everytime I've seen a suicide threat, cops have always drawn guns too. Probably based on the same philosophy.

Anyhow, it doesnt look like a fun situation either way.

Gentleman ninja warlock

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1161 on: November 15, 2019, 07:23:23 PM »
[TRIED TO EMBED VIDEO AND FAILED]

Can someone please tell me how to embed? I’m an idiot.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 04:23:05 PM by nocomply900 »

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1162 on: November 16, 2019, 11:45:19 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/embed/FUwtnn2TTQY

You just paste the link normally and do nothing. It won't show in preview but it works.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #1163 on: November 16, 2019, 12:01:24 PM »
I'm not going to watch it, but the title on Ch&&ddd's video is amazing.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

skrub

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1164 on: November 16, 2019, 02:21:45 PM »
The video exploiting the kid is disgusting.

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1165 on: November 16, 2019, 04:21:39 PM »
Expand Quote
http://www.youtube.com/embed/FUwtnn2TTQY

[close]
You just paste the link normally and do nothing. It won't show in preview but it works.

Thank you! I’ll have to try again at some point... haha!

jesus horse

« Reply #1166 on: November 16, 2019, 04:48:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No I didn't. I'm a Paramedic and I know the difference. Peddy's post is bullshit

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 04:51:13 PM by jesus horse »

jesus horse

« Reply #1167 on: November 16, 2019, 04:49:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Ay I was about to comment on that 🤝

Don't comment. Read my last post

wigwam_24

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1168 on: November 19, 2019, 09:48:55 AM »
People pimping their kids on any platform make me fucking sick

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/youtube-star-accused-abusing-her-7-adoptive-children-140118937--abc-news-topstories.html

He’s claiming his old insta account got hacked now but I bet he’s just trying to distance himself from the accusations
My hass is out

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
« Reply #1169 on: November 19, 2019, 11:35:50 AM »
Expand Quote

24 million views

[close]

What kind of a sad fucking 5 year old watches videos of someone else's dad playing with their kid

Might be some clueless parents who can't figure out raising a kid watching those but probably mostly weirdos

oh man dude, Childrens youtube is a fucking shithole. Not being a parent, I'd rather sit my kids in front of a nickelodeon or cartoon network.

Youtube has skirted all types of laws that protect children that the TV industry has. For example, by law, child actors are entitled to a percentage of their income, and if the parents spend all of it, they can go the prison. This currently doesn't apply to Andy and his kid, so if their videos are getting millions of views and making decent ad rev, Andy doesn't have to put some aside for Jr.'s College fund. There are all types of labor laws that are avoided by going to youtube.

Kids can't tell the difference between ads and entertainment, that's why shit like GIjoe was forced to be more than just a 22min toy commercial. That doesn't apply to youtube. Kids playing with toys for 15minutes is just a commercial.

and shitty Youtubers are mad because now they have to declare rather their content is child-friendly. If it's not, it gets blocks from the millions of passive views from the child app.

Then there was elsagate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsagate