Author Topic: ZERO - "DAMN IT ALL" 21/9/2019  (Read 43333 times)

homegrown83

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -83
Re: ZERO - "DAMN IT ALL" 21/9/2019
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2019, 06:36:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Found the intro speech from the premiere on youtube, if anyone is interested:

[close]

funniest shit ever. what a clusterfuck

Does anybody else find this speech ironic after what happened with the Welcome to Hell premiere? You would think Jamie would have learned that (not) finishing the video the night before of the premiere is a bad idea.

euro tm

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2019, 10:50:51 AM »
jesus christ give jamie a microphone and he will not shut the fuck up

euro tm

« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2019, 10:11:36 PM »
just watched the video. reggie had my favorite part. nyjah has a clip in the friends section which was the funniest shit i’ve seen in a while and gabriel lip slides a hubba that never ended. adam kickflip tailslid oside hubba. shit was wild. over all it felt like a homie video trying to emulate dying to live.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2019, 11:28:31 PM »
almost went to a premiere tonight but can confirm that eurotm is absolutely right
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 11:31:52 PM by doublesteveburger »

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2019, 12:01:13 AM »
tommy gunzzzz shotgunning a beer. just tommy gunzzzzzzz in general. all while wearing a krux lover heart t-shirt
james brockman flipping off the crowd when he was announced on stage
"what did you do last night?"
banging the boards on the ground

what a company.

conqueso

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2019, 01:59:57 AM »
permission to render the video, sir

euro tm

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2019, 04:40:07 AM »
almost went to a premiere tonight but can confirm that eurotm is absolutely right

haha love you g

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1955
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2019, 08:07:59 AM »
They should have named that event "Dang It All", then it would have at least been kinda charming that they didn't finish it.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2019, 08:30:50 AM »
You guys keep using the word "premiere," when what you actually mean is "preview."
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2019, 10:00:49 AM »
permission to render the video, sir*

*Chief

Bizarro Jerry

• Rep: 34
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2019, 12:23:25 PM »
Holy shit that video of jamie talking is a gold mine. First the pure fact that this was some "preview" and not a premier is hilarious and I commend whoever instantly started to boo when that was disclaimed. Second, the way he introduced the team on stage was just outright bizarre. Gave me the vibe of those traveling actors that go to elementary schools and perform plays, just to line up at the end and introduce themselves. Also what he said about Tony Cervantes made was just rude and embarrassing. "He's old now, we're old together". Like wtf you're damn near 15 years older than him.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2019, 12:32:07 PM »
heard whispers of uk premieres coming this week.. reckon he'll have it rendered by then or will it be a phone recording of the timelime playig on a laptop?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2019, 12:40:28 PM »
You’d think that someone who has made more than one objectively capital G great skate video would give himself time to fucking render the video. How do you lose files? How do you not name the ‘Tommy Sandoval’ title file fucking Tommy Sandoval? How do you not have folders for every rider? You’re a businessman and you’re *basically* trying to save/advertise your business with this video.
Fuck that.

Imagine being told to go refilm your trick ‘better’ (see Marissa interview) only for him to not even finish the fucking video.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2019, 01:03:33 PM »
This is the same Jamie Thomas who told Dennis Durrant he'd turn him pro, if he filmed a full part, which he did, only to tell him the footage was not up to Black Box standard.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2019, 01:21:22 PM »
For being a cheap bastard, I'm impressed & happy JT continues to pay Tommy Guns for over a decade

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2019, 01:39:24 PM »
is it wrong to actually want to see the gabbers slam? it has to be really hard to watch but, it was talked about so much that you can’t help but want to see it. if it really isn’t in the video i’m sure it will end up being a hall of meat right before they put the video online.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

euro tm

« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2019, 01:57:02 PM »
is it wrong to actually want to see the gabbers slam? it has to be really hard to watch but, it was talked about so much that you can’t help but want to see it. if it really isn’t in the video i’m sure it will end up being a hall of meat right before they put the video online.

he’s got a lot of slams. he also kickflipped a gap in palm springs that’s been switch tre’d. there’s a lot of questionable footage in there. the video was fully done when i saw it though. wimer skates to patti smith so that was tight.

Barf The Mog

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2019, 02:37:09 PM »
JT mentioned something about DVDs being difficult to make...….any insiders on slap care to elaborate on what he's referring to?

Is it because DVDs are basically obsolete?

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2019, 02:40:59 PM »
JT mentioned something about DVDs being difficult to make...….any insiders on slap care to elaborate on what he's referring to?

because they cost money to make. he can't pay tommy gunz his bi monthly cheque of $75 AND make dvd's.

wiggitywiggity

• Rep: 25
  • You Don't Gnome Me Man!
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2019, 02:57:41 PM »
This is the same Jamie Thomas who told Dennis Durrant he'd turn him pro, if he filmed a full part, which he did, only to tell him the footage was not up to Black Box standard.

Ironic because I’d bet money any Dennis Durrant full part would “far exceed Black Box standard”.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »

Yeah the slam is supposed to be in the final edit per the chief. Its also supposed to be a hall of meat. Gabbers goes into great detail of the day leading up to the slam in his Pals Questions, so that should be out soon. Tried to get permission for an early release of the clip to use in the interview but got denied, I tried.

Barf The Mog

« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2019, 03:01:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

because they cost money to make. he can't pay tommy gunz his bi monthly cheque of $75 AND make dvd's.

How much does renting out a theatre to premiere an unfinished portion of a video cost?

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2019, 03:18:04 PM »
Anybody got that
Zero.Damn.It.All(2019)[CAM][720p].mkv
out there?  ;)
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

euro tm

« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2019, 03:40:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah the slam is supposed to be in the final edit per the chief. Its also supposed to be a hall of meat. Gabbers goes into great detail of the day leading up to the slam in his Pals Questions, so that should be out soon. Tried to get permission for an early release of the clip to use in the interview but got denied, I tried.

you talking about the rail clit walker grinded? if so that boardslide slam looked like he actually broke his neck

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2019, 03:49:43 PM »

I believe it. Watch Colin Read's PALS questions. There's a reason he only did 1000 and a reason he's reluctant to make another run. And seeing how he directed a Radiohead video I don't think cost alone is a factor. Sucks for suckers like me with a huge SD TV that VX videos look amazing on

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2019, 03:56:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

because they cost money to make. he can't pay tommy gunz his bi monthly cheque of $75 AND make dvd's AND move forward with his tangled lawsuit
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2019, 04:23:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you talking about the rail clit walker grinded? if so that boardslide slam looked like he actually broke his neck

Nah, it wasn't in the video for the premieres. He tried to gap out to 50-50 on this:

Barf The Mog

« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2019, 04:30:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

because they cost money to make. he can't pay tommy gunz his bi monthly cheque of $75 AND make dvd's AND move forward with his tangled lawsuit
[close]

I'm way out of the loop on this...….

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2019, 04:38:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

I'm way out of the loop on this...….

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=106023.0

Enjoy!
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2019, 10:12:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lol I'd love to know the actual number