Author Topic: Kader baker 4  (Read 9524 times)

mareo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -342
Kader baker 4
« on: November 25, 2019, 05:22:33 AM »

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 182
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Kader baker 4
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 05:54:57 AM »
Kader Sylla, Supreme Ad

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

E

• Rep: 13
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 06:10:18 AM »
Yup, he's on Supreme, fucking get over it.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65234
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 06:30:43 AM »
Well, one less SOTY contender.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 07:07:22 AM »
There were actually people on this board saying he had a shot along at SOTY with Milton or Suciu.  The hype machine is out of control.

dmemz

• Rep: 26
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 07:09:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
There were actually people on this board saying he had a shot along at SOTY with Milton or Suciu.  The hype machine is out of control.

Hahahaha

bo bice

• Rep: 91
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 07:23:13 AM »
I love Kader, the kid is the future and there was a lot of cool clips in there. That said, how the fuck was that the ender?

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 07:27:45 AM »
I love Kader, the kid Rowan is the future and there was a lot of cool clips in there. That said, how the fuck was that the ender?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 07:41:55 AM »
People are saying his part wasn’t that good but everyone is forgetting that he is only 14. Now compare it to other parts when dudes were 14.
*thete is sarcasm in my post.
I did like his part pretty much tho.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 07:57:25 AM »

"this shit ain't nothin, it really ain't" -RASCLOT SECURITY fella when referring to massive 25+ stair double kink

EDit: Fatbill1ism
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:58:56 AM by figureitout »

Statebird

• Rep: 47
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 08:14:16 AM »
weak ender

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 08:17:40 AM »
Kids going to be really good but that ender and that stair set was used excessively for no reason that I can think of. I'm pretty sure I've seen it murdered in other parts as just another trick in a part.

FROTHY

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2019, 08:36:43 AM »
Kids going to be really good but that ender and that stair set was used excessively for no reason that I can think of. I'm pretty sure I've seen it murdered in other parts as just another trick in a part.

Didn't Ishod and someone else (Foy?) have a bunch of 2-trick lines there in some random clip?

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 08:42:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Didn't Ishod and someone else (Foy?) have a bunch of 2-trick lines there in some random clip?
probably. Pretty sure it's been switch tre'd and the foy thing was maybe fronside fakie flip but that might have been a tile looking spot with fucking poles at the bottom. He cray.

I mixed up spots..@ 8 minutes in downhill set with poles

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:13:52 AM by stephop »

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 08:48:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
probably. Pretty sure it's been switch tre'd and the foy thing was maybe fronside fakie flip but that might have been a tile looking spot with fucking poles at the bottom. He cray.
Kirby did mirror lines there with nollie 360 flip into the hill regular 360 flip down the stairs, and Fakie 360 flip into the hill switch 360 flip the stairs.
Kader is OVERRATED.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 09:10:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

"this shit ain't nothin, it really ain't" -RASCLOT SECURITY fella when referring to massive 25+ stair double kink

EDit: Fatbill1ism

When I saw that I literally said fuck you nerd to the tv. Ha security dude was fucking clueless

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2019, 09:15:15 AM »
I think the ender was the ender because he did it really well and looked really good doing it.

BrockSamson

• Rep: 3
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2019, 09:21:39 AM »
I think the ender was the ender because he did it really well and looked really good doing it.

also the shot of what looks like Boss kind of coaching him through it first.

Luddite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 84
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2019, 09:22:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Kirby did mirror lines there with nollie 360 flip into the hill regular 360 flip down the stairs, and Fakie 360 flip into the hill switch 360 flip the stairs.
Kader is OVERRATED.
But moreso Kirby is under rated.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2019, 09:22:40 AM »
Oh come on dude what the fuck is this
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2019, 09:32:53 AM »
Are there a lot of other dudes who can hurricane sixteen stairs and grind double kink 25 stair rails, throw proper flip tricks down sizable gaps and stairs, and film proper tech tricks on ledges, all before their seventeenth birthday and with great style?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2019, 09:37:40 AM »
I liked alot of the video but are we too good to just follow with a fisheye in skating? So many long lens shots of post and pre trick faces just suck the excitement out of some good tricks. Skim down on that shit, replace it with more hijinx, and put out a bside for that pre/post trick zoom in and I would have loved the video way more.

JB77

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2019, 09:50:13 AM »
Great song choice. 

I’m tired of all the excessive celebrations after people land tricks, though.  Too much hugging and screaming and jumping around in skate videos these days.  You landed a grind down a handrail.  Congrats, you are a professional skateboarder after all. 

It’s like these guys in the NFL who score a touchdown and act like they’ve never been in the end zone before. 

Other than that, it was a sick part.  I enjoyed it!

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2019, 09:54:10 AM »
Great song choice. 

I’m tired of all the excessive celebrations after people land tricks, though.  Too much hugging and screaming and jumping around in skate videos these days.  You landed a grind down a handrail.  Congrats, you are a professional skateboarder after all. 

It’s like these guys in the NFL who score a touchdown and act like they’ve never been in the end zone before. 

Totally agree on the contrived post rollaway celebration’s are becoming to cliche. But on the nfl thing, the thought of a touchdown celebration after a skate trick is really cracking me up. Someone make it happen.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2019, 09:58:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Great song choice. 

[close]
Totally agree on the contrived post rollaway celebration’s are becoming to cliche. But on the nfl thing, the thought of a touchdown celebration after a skate trick is really cracking me up. Someone make it happen.
Chris Joslin after his last trick in True.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2019, 10:08:11 AM »
Are there a lot of other dudes who can hurricane sixteen stairs and grind double kink 25 stair rails, throw proper flip tricks down sizable gaps and stairs, and film proper tech tricks on ledges, all before their seventeenth birthday and with great style?

as far as i know hurricane down hollywood high 16 is NBD lol its one of the most famous rails in all of skateboarding almost impossible to get an NBD on it in this day and age... that alone should tell you something about the guy. if they put that as the ender of his part it would have been insane. cool way to open the video up i guess though was different.

its his first pro part so you cant relaly go SOTY when you are a rookie imo not sure why people were thinking that would at all be the case. it is actually a really good part its just you have seen a lot of these tricks before most of the tricks are ABD for sure but i think does a good job at showcasing how good of a skateboarder he is and i think he has a lot more potential and staying power than most pros out there tbh.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2019, 10:15:29 AM »
I'm confused, is this one of his two parts in the video? And where is the hurricane on Hollywood High you're talking about? Did that footage already come out?

Irvine-Sucks.com

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2019, 10:23:52 AM »
I'm confused, is this one of his two parts in the video? And where is the hurricane on Hollywood High you're talking about? Did that footage already come out?

it is the trick that opens the video. there is a bunch more kader footage in the intro

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2019, 10:30:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Great song choice. 

[close]
[close]

For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2019, 10:49:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Great song choice. 

[close]
[close]
If it’s a solo celebration I’d like to see something like
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5XXcWnfEho
But if it’s a homie celebration I’d like to see something like this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vvEgojhL4X4

Sorry I’m on my phone not sure how to embed videos from the phone
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 10:52:03 AM by Craig Lutzka »