Author Topic: Bastien gofundme  (Read 23088 times)

Reed Richards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
Re: Bastien gofundme
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2019, 08:37:52 PM »
Those guitars are expensive. So is recording. People often sell their gear to pay for studio time. I’m guessing he just got this fender custom shop made AND shipped overseas and since he’s recording something he doesn’t want to lose his guitar.
Steve Lacy recorded an entire album on his phone.  Recording costs are at an all-time low.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2019, 08:40:03 PM »
Those guitars are expensive. So is recording. People often sell their gear to pay for studio time. I’m guessing he just got this fender custom shop made AND shipped overseas and since he’s recording something he doesn’t want to lose his guitar.

too fucking bad. he said himself, he has multiple other guitars

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2019, 08:53:53 PM »
He's probably got money but he is just trying to use his "instafamily" to pick up the tab...He's got a pro truck on Destructo - that's basically printing money. He should have went the respectable route and just signed his name on everything possible and put it on eBay(looking at you chief).

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2019, 09:08:24 PM »
If all you Negative Ned’s and Nancy’s shut the fuck up and sent the man some money, he’d be halfway to the guitar of his dreams by now.

I kind of get a little warm and giddy inside thinking about how his face is going to light up when he finally gets that guitar.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2019, 09:20:15 PM »
Before there was Forest, there was this twat.

That’s a stretch of a connection.

My childhood friend, who I love due to tenure, text me the other day and said he might live with Bastien as he was looking for a room mate. I thought it would be either serendipity or hell that two narcissistic musicians would live together.

TreBombMartin

• Rep: 31
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2019, 09:25:39 PM »
He's probably got money but he is just trying to use his "instafamily" to pick up the tab...He's got a pro truck on Destructo - that's basically printing money. He should have went the respectable route and just signed his name on everything possible and put it on eBay(looking at you chief).

Bastien on J Casanova's label confirmed. Printin Money Productions!

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2019, 10:09:45 PM »
I never wanna be a fucking pro skateboarder

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 650
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2019, 10:57:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I love that J3r3m3's terrible raps end up finding their way into any thread that mentions music.

He just makes rapping look so fucking hard.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 449
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2019, 11:48:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just made that connection in my head myself. Oh the innocence lost, J-Cas, Wenning, now Bastien. I remember when his worst problem was that Johnny Rotten couldn't pronounce his name.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2019, 12:00:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I love that J3r3m3's terrible raps end up finding their way into any thread that mentions music.

He just makes rapping look so fucking hard.

That's his best song as well, hahahaha. Brutal.....
Gentleman ninja warlock

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2019, 03:43:27 AM »
I have a pretty strong feeling that his "audience" is a mirror.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2019, 03:56:52 AM »
some of us just need that eight thousand dollar twang. i dont expect everyone to get it

dow dow deedow dow willy weeoooow

oh yes, she will be bastien's

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2019, 04:19:07 AM »
Ok, so which one of us is going to DM him and promise to pay off the rest of the balance if he sends us $2k first? If he's doing it for the kids in Africa (clearly he's not) I think a little Nigerian scam might be in order.

GNARD'

and not a half bad idea, if he is stupid enough to try this " if 8% of followers send $1" schtick then i think he will fall for this nigerian scam!

<3 u slap
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 99
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2019, 06:16:09 AM »
Here is footage of him receiving the guitar at 0:19

djtraceman610

• Rep: 38
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2019, 06:42:44 AM »
Expand Quote
I'll cover the entire cost. But only if he switches genre to that yngwie malmsteen shit. The kids in Africa demand it.
[close]

Then you gonna need to kick in another thousand or two to get them frets scalloped out.

I'd throw in for this. I fucks with Yngwie.
But really, he asked for 25 cents? I'll throw in a whole dollar just to see what happens

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2019, 06:47:04 AM »

squintharder

« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2019, 07:22:35 AM »
Bastien sucks. He hashtags his own name fuck him and his ego

morningcommute

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2019, 07:58:50 AM »
What’s the top 5 of skaters that lost their grip on reality due to childhood skateboarding fame (money and drugs too, of course) and attempted and failed to live the rock and roll dream

1) Jereme Rogers- quit at his peak to start a musical career with no talent. Constantly lambasts fans online. Lost all his money but flaunts an ‘LA’ lifestyle via social media.

2) Bastien Salabanzi- Kooked himself out of sponsors at his peak, supposedly due to egotistical and unreasonable tendencies. Ended up on kart- Europe’s biggest joke before getting a pity board on primitive.
Wants to be a successful musician but hasn’t made it yet.

3)?

4)?

5) “I was sex and drugs, she thought she was rock and roll”- Ragdoll on hooking up with Avril Lavigne.
Despite having absolutely no place in the pro ranks, Ragdoll secures a pay check and an enjoyable lifestyle due to the early 2000’s skate industry cash influx due to the popularity of tony hawk’s pro skater and MTV friendly pop-punk.
It’s not all ties over tee shirts and checkerboard vans though, ragdoll revealed he ended up a bulimic with a colostomy bag.

Help me fill in the blanks guys.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2019, 08:00:01 AM »
maybe his primitive contract ends today?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2019, 08:03:41 AM »
Ham would probably be #1.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2019, 08:04:47 AM »
Expand Quote
People in his comments seem like they're willing to donate. Maybe I just try this. The guitar I want is only like $600, or only $6 a piece for my 100 or so followers.
[close]
What guitar do you want ?

Player series Jag in hipster orange. PM me and I'll tell you where to send your money.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2019, 08:06:07 AM »
If I was P-Rod, I would cut all ties with Bastien immediately. 
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

WarmUpZone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2019, 08:43:50 AM »
He's got a pro truck on Destructo - that's basically printing money.
Printing money?!? Destructo?!?

Having a pro truck on Destructo is like your lucky to get a free set of trucks... and then you're forced to ride Destructos.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3374
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2019, 09:29:17 AM »

LOL
I wonder if he does the whole practicing-with-a-hairbrush-pretending-it's-a-microphone routine?

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2019, 09:45:26 AM »
“If I ever influenced you in any way now is the time to let me know”

What an entitled little kook.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2019, 09:48:32 AM »
What’s the top 5 of skaters that lost their grip on reality due to childhood skateboarding fame (money and drugs too, of course) and attempted and failed to live the rock and roll dream

1) Jereme Rogers- quit at his peak to start a musical career with no talent. Constantly lambasts fans online. Lost all his money but flaunts an ‘LA’ lifestyle via social media.

2) Bastien Salabanzi- Kooked himself out of sponsors at his peak, supposedly due to egotistical and unreasonable tendencies. Ended up on kart- Europe’s biggest joke before getting a pity board on primitive.

3)?

4)?

5) “I was sex and drugs, she thought she was rock and roll”- Ragdoll on hooking up with Avril Lavigne.
Despite having absolutely no place in the pro ranks, Ragdoll secures a pay check and an enjoyable lifestyle due to the early 2000’s skate industry cash influx due to the popularity of tony hawk’s pro skater and MTV friendly pop-punk.
It’s not all ties over tee shirts and checkerboard vans though, ragdoll revealed he ended up a bulimic with a colostomy bag.

rusty knees

• Rep: -10
  • I had a photo in SLAP
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2019, 09:59:55 AM »
practicing-with-a-hairbrush

we all know what you really meant

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2019, 10:01:09 AM »
Who does keelan dadd even skate for and why does he think he’s worth that amount of money.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2019, 10:13:07 AM »

3)?

4)?

Expand Quote
[close]

LOL
I wonder if he does the whole practicing-with-a-hairbrush-pretending-it's-a-microphone routine?

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2019, 10:17:43 AM »
He'll be sorry, even really sorry.

But there's no way he'll be extremely sorry.