Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 89901 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #300 on: March 31, 2020, 03:27:49 PM »
The 'red flag' thread.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #301 on: March 31, 2020, 03:35:04 PM »
Expand Quote
if the baby is a girl they should name it Jocelyn.
[close]

The name Adeline is a girl's name of French origin meaning "noble, nobility". Did Swithflip write that question?

never mind they should have called her Nevaeh

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
« Reply #302 on: March 31, 2020, 03:38:14 PM »
Expand Quote
if the baby is a girl they should name it Jocelyn.
[close]

The name Adeline is a girl's name of French origin meaning "noble, nobility". Did Swithflip write that question?

Why you are askin this?

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #303 on: March 31, 2020, 03:45:48 PM »

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #304 on: March 31, 2020, 05:33:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Normally I don’t read your replies, but why are you so offended by expensive sunglasses?
[close]

Bro anyone who posts living there best life while literally the world is burning, and fucking where they live is basically shut the fuck down. I have been to SoCal, I have friends who live there currently telling me about it, and if someone is quote unquote “living there best life” right there currently, either Chris was the most abusive shitbag in the history of the world, or this bitch can straight up go fuck herself. I also don’t picture Joslin being abusive or anything because from all accounts of homies he seems like a standup motherfucker.
[close]

So you’re upset that she’s making the best of a bad situation.
[close]

I’m not upset lol, i don’t take this shot seriously. You really think with all my shitposts I take slap seriously? The fuck homie, you’re king big rat, you should know these things. It’s more just like wow what a piece of shit human, and y’all were defending her not many days ago. Your literal account has been to be my archenemy since creation, which makes me think you are someone butthurt about something I said, which is pretty fucking hilarious, but bra even my archenemy can realize that’s fucked in these times. Like even I was like yeah cheetah went a bit too far in this thread, but fuck this bitch be embarrassing herself without any need of interaction from some SoCal homies. Like the only way this chick is so happy is because she got fucking bundles of money from Chris. Dude she looks like a Kim kardashian wannabe, and those bitchs are the worst.

That did not answer my question.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #305 on: March 31, 2020, 05:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Normally I don’t read your replies, but why are you so offended by expensive sunglasses?
[close]

Bro anyone who posts living there best life while literally the world is burning, and fucking where they live is basically shut the fuck down. I have been to SoCal, I have friends who live there currently telling me about it, and if someone is quote unquote “living there best life” right there currently, either Chris was the most abusive shitbag in the history of the world, or this bitch can straight up go fuck herself. I also don’t picture Joslin being abusive or anything because from all accounts of homies he seems like a standup motherfucker.
[close]

[close]

Do you not realize her toxic femininity is likely what caused the divorce? Wannabe kardashian, stay at home “mom”s these days are nothing more than glamorized whores. Premuim snapchat running, sugar baby whores who dont realize they are 4 years away from hitting the wall with zero life skills and nothing to bring to the table beaides their pussy. But hey, keep gassin up these mentally ill women just as ling as YOU are willing to foot their bill. Beta boy.
[close]

Gnar

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #306 on: March 31, 2020, 05:46:01 PM »
Why you are askin this?

Because the person asking that question has the same style of written English that you do.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
« Reply #307 on: March 31, 2020, 05:54:08 PM »
 ::)i
Expand Quote
Why you are askin this?
[close]

Because the person asking that question has the same style of written English that you do.

My english is fluent like a river.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #308 on: March 31, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »
::)i
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why you are askin this?
[close]

[close]

My english is fluent like a river.

Haha! For the record, although comical at times, I'm impressed with your English. I could probably string together one rudimentary sentence in any other language and it would be filled with grammatical errors. Cheers, Swithflip.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 128
« Reply #309 on: March 31, 2020, 08:00:54 PM »
nuke the internet.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #310 on: April 01, 2020, 10:32:14 AM »
She really trying to dry sell her tiddays on snape

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #311 on: April 01, 2020, 11:06:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m not upset lol, i don’t take this shot seriously. You really think with all my shitposts I take slap seriously? The fuck homie, you’re king big rat, you should know these things. It’s more just like wow what a piece of shit human, and y’all were defending her not many days ago. Your literal account has been to be my archenemy since creation, which makes me think you are someone butthurt about something I said, which is pretty fucking hilarious, but bra even my archenemy can realize that’s fucked in these times. Like even I was like yeah cheetah went a bit too far in this thread, but fuck this bitch be embarrassing herself without any need of interaction from some SoCal homies. Like the only way this chick is so happy is because she got fucking bundles of money from Chris. Dude she looks like a Kim kardashian wannabe, and those bitchs are the worst.
[close]

Yes it did

“Big Money
Big Cars

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #312 on: April 01, 2020, 11:15:43 AM »
She really trying to dry sell her tiddays on snape

This made me laugh so hard.  Why is this so damn funny
where is home?

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #313 on: April 01, 2020, 11:21:40 AM »
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #314 on: April 01, 2020, 01:53:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes it did

No. I asked why you think she’s so horrible and all you’ve done point out her expensive sunglasses juxtaposed with the fact that suffering exists in the world, followed by allusions to the Kardashians. I do not understand why she offends your sensibilities.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Dr Dew

« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2020, 02:24:12 PM »
Don’t you know women aren’t supposed to be happy or make the best of a situation after they end a relationship?? They are required to be miserable, publicly sulk and mourn for a minimum of 2 months, per Big Cat Regulations! /s

Lol but seriously, it’s creepy as hell to see people want this woman to be unhappy after ending a relationship they know nothing about, when Chris himself is not wishing any ill will on her...

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2020, 03:22:28 PM »
I still believe that its a pr stunt to get more skaters to buy his shoe in this current economic climate.... dont be suprised if they "get back together" in a few months

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2020, 03:40:30 PM »
Don’t you know women aren’t supposed to be happy or make the best of a situation after they end a relationship?? They are required to be miserable, publicly sulk and mourn for a minimum of 2 months, per Big Cat Regulations! /s

Lol but seriously, it’s creepy as hell to see people want this woman to be unhappy after ending a relationship they know nothing about, when Chris himself is not wishing any ill will on her...

Nah I would never say that. I don’t want her to be unhappy or anyone for that matter, but the fact she looks so happy is honestly kind of fucking weird for a number of different reasons. Like if you’re in love with a person, then I don’t understand how you’re happy after a breakup, especially a long term fucking relationship breakup, let alone a marriage. Every major relationship I’ve ever had, even when I was the person to breakup, has always been depressing for at least a month or two. Maybe she didn’t love him then? That seems odd though considering they have kids, and I couldn’t fathom how you couldn’t love the father/mother of your own children, unless of course you don’t love your children which would support the Balzac theory earlier in the thread. Either way she seems like she loves the kids, so unless Chris was a super abusive fucking person, I don’t see how this chick is so fucking happy unless she has a mental illness, and I say this as a person who has a mental illness that definitely has made my life a lot harder then if I didn’t have it. This is considering if we were living in a vacuum, you throw in corona and fuck I don’t see how anyone can look at this woman and be like there’s not something fucking wrong there, y’all sure seem to say there’s something wrong with me, and there is I’m schizophrenic, but if you can’t see there’s something wrong with her then you are just naive or don’t know mental illness that well.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2020, 03:40:46 PM »
HELLRIDE!

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2020, 03:48:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nah I would never say that. I don’t want her to be unhappy or anyone for that matter, but the fact she looks so happy is honestly kind of fucking weird for a number of different reasons. Like if you’re in love with a person, then I don’t understand how you’re happy after a breakup, especially a long term fucking relationship breakup, let alone a marriage. Every major relationship I’ve ever had, even when I was the person to breakup, has always been depressing for at least a month or two. Maybe she didn’t love him then? That seems odd though considering they have kids, and I couldn’t fathom how you couldn’t love the father/mother of your own children, unless of course you don’t love your children which would support the Balzac theory earlier in the thread. Either way she seems like she loves the kids, so unless Chris was a super abusive fucking person, I don’t see how this chick is so fucking happy unless she has a mental illness, and I say this as a person who has a mental illness that definitely has made my life a lot harder then if I didn’t have it. This is considering if we were living in a vacuum, you throw in corona and fuck I don’t see how anyone can look at this woman and be like there’s not something fucking wrong there, y’all sure seem to say there’s something wrong with me, and there is I’m schizophrenic, but if you can’t see there’s something wrong with her then you are just naive or don’t know mental illness that well.

Hey man, your entire conception of the state of their situation is based on projections and assumptions. I would advise you to take a walk, get some fresh air, and stop paying this any mind.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2020, 03:56:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm genuinely surprised that someone living with a mental illness expects the mental states of others to conform to such rigid criteria.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2020, 04:16:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm genuinely surprised that someone living with a mental illness expects the mental states of others to conform to such rigid criteria.

I mean there’s fairly rigid criteria for determining what’s normal and not, hence why they can tell these deviations and classify them as mental illnesses. Your post makes no sense, if there were no norms, then there couldn’t be any deviations from them that you would qualify as unnatural, and therefore the concept of mental illness wouldn’t exist. Dude sometimes your posts just make me think your purpose is to antagonize me, and not even have logic while doing it, which is cool I guess, I don’t mind, it’s just kind of funny arguing with you as a result.

“Big Money
Big Cars

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2020, 05:26:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I mean there’s fairly rigid criteria for determining what’s normal and not, hence why they can tell these deviations and classify them as mental illnesses. Your post makes no sense, if there were no norms, then there couldn’t be any deviations from them that you would qualify as unnatural, and therefore the concept of mental illness wouldn’t exist. Dude sometimes your posts just make me think your purpose is to antagonize me, and not even have logic while doing it, which is cool I guess, I don’t mind, it’s just kind of funny arguing with you as a result.

I’m not even arguing with you, here. My experience with mental illness has taught me appearances are deceiving and everybody experiences things differently.

RapaciousFellator

• Rep: 15
« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2020, 06:30:09 PM »

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2020, 06:52:57 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2020, 09:19:16 PM »
I could see her on Krooked.

Shiro417gunpla

• Rep: 13
« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2020, 10:26:02 PM »
A stable relationship and non stop skating Life style talk about a contradiction
corduroy emerica ridgemonts

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 631
« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2020, 10:51:50 PM »

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2020, 11:20:11 PM »
I could see her on Krooked.

I needed that laugh tonight.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
« Reply #329 on: April 02, 2020, 12:58:04 AM »
I was pretty impressed with his new part, by about the 1/3 mark I was shouting 'come on, hit some fucking rails!' and then he goes and switch heel back blunts a solid street rail. Is there anything he can't do?