Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 90892 times)

Glurmpz

Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #510 on: December 16, 2020, 05:46:47 PM »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #511 on: December 16, 2020, 06:01:13 PM »
Love this thread

Jud Nestorkins

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #512 on: December 16, 2020, 06:55:20 PM »

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #513 on: December 17, 2020, 06:37:04 AM »

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #514 on: December 29, 2020, 06:48:52 PM »

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1203
  • old and in the way
« Reply #515 on: December 29, 2020, 07:15:22 PM »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #516 on: December 29, 2020, 09:52:00 PM »
FREE MAX B

KRKD1

« Reply #517 on: January 04, 2021, 02:16:15 AM »

Do you not realize her toxic femininity his profoundly immature lifestyle is likely what caused the divorce? Wannabe kardashian Tony hawk, stay  at home “mom”s on the road away from home all the time dads these days are nothing more than glamorized whores. Over idolized man children. Premuim snapchat running stuck on a washed up board company, sugar baby whores one hit wonders with zero marketability in an industry that's ever shrinking financially who dont realize they are 4 years away from hitting the wall with zero life skills and nothing to bring to the table beaides their pussy stories of riding in a van wit tpuds and almost doing some trick down some stair set 99.9 percent of the universe gives no fucks about. But hey, keep gassin up these mentally ill women morons just as long as YOU are willing to foot their bill. Beta boy. fucc boii

Fuck I know and this is either bait or your some kid to dumb to no better. And even tho I'm a year late I fixed this for you you fucking idiot. Imagine believing some women would be grateful to have you cause you don't believe in science and spend your entire existence worshipping a woodens children toy that you happen 2 be pretty good at riding.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20

Mallie

• Rep: 52
« Reply #519 on: January 04, 2021, 04:53:13 AM »
Chi vive in baracca, chi suda il salario,
Chi ruba pensioni, chi ha scarsa memoria,
Chi ha crisi interiori, chi scava nei cuori,
Chi legge la mano, chi regna sovrano,
Chi suda, chi lotta, chi mangia una volta,
Chi gli manca la casa, chi vive da solo,
Chi trova scontato, chi come ha trovato...

Panettone

« Reply #520 on: January 04, 2021, 05:58:54 AM »
Expand Quote

Do you not realize her toxic femininity his profoundly immature lifestyle is likely what caused the divorce? Wannabe kardashian Tony hawk, stay  at home “mom”s on the road away from home all the time dads these days are nothing more than glamorized whores. Over idolized man children. Premuim snapchat running stuck on a washed up board company, sugar baby whores one hit wonders with zero marketability in an industry that's ever shrinking financially who dont realize they are 4 years away from hitting the wall with zero life skills and nothing to bring to the table beaides their pussy stories of riding in a van wit tpuds and almost doing some trick down some stair set 99.9 percent of the universe gives no fucks about. But hey, keep gassin up these mentally ill women morons just as long as YOU are willing to foot their bill. Beta boy. fucc boii
[close]

Fuck I know and this is either bait or your some kid to dumb to no better. And even tho I'm a year late I fixed this for you you fucking idiot. Imagine believing some women would be grateful to have you cause you don't believe in science and spend your entire existence worshipping a woodens children toy that you happen 2 be pretty good at riding.

What you wrote is worse than what he wrote.

Strange outlook. Stupid man

I bet you think your smart though.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #521 on: January 04, 2021, 06:22:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo

Panettone

« Reply #522 on: January 04, 2021, 06:28:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo

I'm ready for the heck ride. Bring it on!

Let's go!

cky enthusiast

« Reply #523 on: January 04, 2021, 06:29:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!

you used the wrong “you’re” you sexist dumbfuck!!

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -173
« Reply #524 on: January 04, 2021, 06:31:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

look at both of you clowns acting like you know.. fucking weirdos
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Panettone

« Reply #525 on: January 04, 2021, 06:35:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!
[close]

English is not my first language.

For the record I think they are both idiots.

And now you are included in that.

In fact.... After looking through your posts. I am fairly confident you are possibly the biggest dumbass AND cunt on this website. which is really something. How does that feel ?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #526 on: January 04, 2021, 07:02:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!
[close]

[close]

In fact.... After looking through your posts. I am fairly confident you are possibly the biggest dumbass AND cunt on this website. which is really something. How does that feel ?

thanks for looking through my posts  8)

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #527 on: January 04, 2021, 07:09:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!
[close]

[close]

Damn, I've been hoping to be the biggest cunt. Will try harder in 2021

Panettone

« Reply #528 on: January 04, 2021, 07:47:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!
[close]

[close]

[close]

No problem. I'm always fascinated by little pedantic cunts calling out foreigners on grammer and spelling

It's always interesting to try ascertain where the small.minded bitterness cones from.

Coolguy69

• Rep: 33
« Reply #529 on: January 04, 2021, 08:01:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No problem. I'm always fascinated by little pedantic cunts calling out foreigners on grammer and spelling

It's always interesting to try ascertain where the small.minded bitterness cones from.

Come on man, it seems like you purposely misspelled words and used incorrect grammar on this last post lol

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #530 on: January 04, 2021, 08:12:07 AM »

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #531 on: January 04, 2021, 08:25:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!
[close]

[close]

[close]

Who is the lady in your sig?

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #532 on: January 04, 2021, 08:54:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

let’s fuckin goooo
[close]

Let's go!
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Who is the lady in your sig?

Miley "Smiley Miley" Cyrus

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #533 on: January 04, 2021, 10:19:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Oh man, the absolute harshness in the truth and accuracy of what you said is gonna send some of the people in here off the deep end.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 42
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #534 on: January 04, 2021, 10:22:41 AM »
Just fired through 18 pages.
Best part was the Lego man comment.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Panettone

« Reply #535 on: January 04, 2021, 10:23:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Oh man, the absolute harshness in the truth and accuracy of what you said is gonna send some of the people in here off the deep end.

He says to himself.

Lol

Panettone

« Reply #536 on: January 04, 2021, 10:27:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol

Also I've no opinion on either of them. But isn't her having an affair and fucking someone else what caused the divorce?

Not him playing with his wooden toy as you call it.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #537 on: January 04, 2021, 10:30:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

Also I've no opinion on either of them. But isn't her having an affair and fucking someone else what caused the divorce?

can’t see those two being related at all. for sure

Panettone

« Reply #538 on: January 04, 2021, 10:42:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

[close]

can’t see those two being related at all. for sure

So she cheated on him because he skates ?

That's essentially what you are saying ?

It's ok because he is obsessed with skateboarding.

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #539 on: January 04, 2021, 11:14:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

Yeah totally. There’s probably a laundry list of problems we have no idea about, and in reality, are kind of none of our business. I think divorces or separations are often more mutually toxic than either party wants to admit. A lot of the time, both people share equal responsibility, but think they’re 100% the victim in a relationship.
Btw I think you got something mixed up, because I’m literally not the original poster of those comments.
I was just in agreement with some of the edits they made, because I think a lot of guys in this industry don’t seem to understand how truly limited their window is, and don’t do anything to prepare for life after skateboarding. If it’s just you that will have to face the consequences of that, then whatever. But when I see some of these guys in their mid-30s with kids, still hanging on by a thread to the dream even though they’re clearly on their way out of the industry, it kind of rubs me the wrong way. Reason being, once they finally get cut loose and don’t have any backup plan, the kids (who have zero say in the matter) are gonna be fucked as well because their dad was delusional, thought this would last forever, and didn’t prepare for the inevitable. That fucking sucks dude. (Also, yes, I know Joslin probably makes more money than 99% of skateboarders, but my comment is more directed at the industry as a whole than him specifically).
I’m a musician, and I see the same shit in that world all the time. These dudes play in bands that are clearly falling off in the small popularity they have, and rather than try to get their ducks in a row while the band is still profitable and be ready for when the ride is over, they cling on for dear life for another record or two, until nobody gives a fuck about the band anymore, and now JoeShmo is having his family make sacrifices, and abruptly decreasing their quality of life solely because he wanted to extend his teenage dream just a little bit longer. It sucks to see.