Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 90187 times)

Panettone

Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #540 on: January 04, 2021, 11:17:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Do you not realize her toxic femininity his profoundly immature lifestyle is likely what caused the divorce? Wannabe kardashian Tony hawk, stay  at home “mom”s on the road away from home all the time dads these days are nothing more than glamorized whores. Over idolized man children. Premuim snapchat running stuck on a washed up board company, sugar baby whores one hit wonders with zero marketability in an industry that's ever shrinking financially who dont realize they are 4 years away from hitting the wall with zero life skills and nothing to bring to the table beaides their pussy stories of riding in a van wit tpuds and almost doing some trick down some stair set 99.9 percent of the universe gives no fucks about. But hey, keep gassin up these mentally ill women morons just as long as YOU are willing to foot their bill. Beta boy. fucc boii
[close]

Fuck I know and this is either bait or your some kid to dumb to no better. And even tho I'm a year late I fixed this for you you fucking idiot. Imagine believing some women would be grateful to have you cause you don't believe in science and spend your entire existence worshipping a woodens children toy that you happen 2 be pretty good at riding.

[close]

Oh man, the absolute harshness in the truth and accuracy of what you said is gonna send some of the people in here off the deep end.
[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

Also I've no opinion on either of them. But isn't her having an affair and fucking someone else what caused the divorce?

Not him playing with his wooden toy as you call it.
[close]

Yeah totally. There’s probably a laundry list of problems we have no idea about, and in reality, are kind of none of our business. I think divorces or separations are often more mutually toxic than either party wants to admit. A lot of the time, both people share equal responsibility, but think they’re 100% the victim in a relationship.
Btw I think you got something mixed up, because I’m literally not the original poster of those comments.
I was just in agreement with some of the edits they made, because I think a lot of guys in this industry don’t seem to understand how truly limited their window is, and don’t do anything to prepare for life after skateboarding. If it’s just you that will have to face the consequences of that, then whatever. But when I see some of these guys in their mid-30s with kids, still hanging on by a thread to the dream even though they’re clearly on their way out of the industry, it kind of rubs me the wrong way. Reason being, once they finally get cut loose and don’t have any backup plan, the kids (who have zero say in the matter) are gonna be fucked as well because their dad was delusional, thought this would last forever, and didn’t prepare for the inevitable. That fucking sucks dude. (Also, yes, I know Joslin probably makes more money than 99% of skateboarders, but my comment is more directed at the industry as a whole than him specifically).
I’m a musician, and I see the same shit in that world all the time. These dudes play in bands that are clearly falling off in the small popularity they have, and rather than try to get their ducks in a row while the band is still profitable and be ready for when the ride is over, they cling on for dear life for another record or two, until nobody gives a fuck about the band anymore, and now JoeShmo is having his family make sacrifices, and abruptly decreasing their quality of life solely because he wanted to extend his teenage dream just a little bit longer. It sucks to see.

That's a fair point and well articulated.

I get you now.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #541 on: January 04, 2021, 11:36:10 AM »
She got busted setting up my deck on our secret vlog.

ish_wav

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 101
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #542 on: January 07, 2021, 06:31:20 AM »
Unrelated, but Joslin is riding a blank board on his insta story

Panettone

« Reply #543 on: January 07, 2021, 08:03:42 AM »
Unrelated, but Joslin is riding a blank board on his insta story

Imagine Plan B went down the shitter.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #544 on: January 07, 2021, 08:19:29 AM »
It’s easy if you try

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #545 on: January 07, 2021, 08:33:10 AM »
He’s not for trump or one of those weirdos denying the election so he’s already one of my new favs.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #546 on: January 07, 2021, 10:56:14 AM »
She got busted setting up my deck on our secret vlog.
It's insane who much closer YOU are to Target
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #547 on: January 07, 2021, 12:16:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Do you not realize her toxic femininity his profoundly immature lifestyle is likely what caused the divorce? Wannabe kardashian Tony hawk, stay  at home “mom”s on the road away from home all the time dads these days are nothing more than glamorized whores. Over idolized man children. Premuim snapchat running stuck on a washed up board company, sugar baby whores one hit wonders with zero marketability in an industry that's ever shrinking financially who dont realize they are 4 years away from hitting the wall with zero life skills and nothing to bring to the table beaides their pussy stories of riding in a van wit tpuds and almost doing some trick down some stair set 99.9 percent of the universe gives no fucks about. But hey, keep gassin up these mentally ill women morons just as long as YOU are willing to foot their bill. Beta boy. fucc boii
[close]

Fuck I know and this is either bait or your some kid to dumb to no better. And even tho I'm a year late I fixed this for you you fucking idiot. Imagine believing some women would be grateful to have you cause you don't believe in science and spend your entire existence worshipping a woodens children toy that you happen 2 be pretty good at riding.

[close]

Oh man, the absolute harshness in the truth and accuracy of what you said is gonna send some of the people in here off the deep end.
[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

Also I've no opinion on either of them. But isn't her having an affair and fucking someone else what caused the divorce?

[close]

Yeah totally. There’s probably a laundry list of problems we have no idea about, and in reality, are kind of none of our business. I think divorces or separations are often more mutually toxic than either party wants to admit. A lot of the time, both people share equal responsibility, but think they’re 100% the victim in a relationship.
Btw I think you got something mixed up, because I’m literally not the original poster of those comments.
I was just in agreement with some of the edits they made, because I think a lot of guys in this industry don’t seem to understand how truly limited their window is, and don’t do anything to prepare for life after skateboarding. If it’s just you that will have to face the consequences of that, then whatever. But when I see some of these guys in their mid-30s with kids, still hanging on by a thread to the dream even though they’re clearly on their way out of the industry, it kind of rubs me the wrong way. Reason being, once they finally get cut loose and don’t have any backup plan, the kids (who have zero say in the matter) are gonna be fucked as well because their dad was delusional, thought this would last forever, and didn’t prepare for the inevitable. That fucking sucks dude. (Also, yes, I know Joslin probably makes more money than 99% of skateboarders, but my comment is more directed at the industry as a whole than him specifically).
I’m a musician, and I see the same shit in that world all the time. These dudes play in bands that are clearly falling off in the small popularity they have, and rather than try to get their ducks in a row while the band is still profitable and be ready for when the ride is over, they cling on for dear life for another record or two, until nobody gives a fuck about the band anymore, and now JoeShmo is having his family make sacrifices, and abruptly decreasing their quality of life solely because he wanted to extend his teenage dream just a little bit longer. It sucks to see.

Well put man! I always wonder when I see videos of guys with just a board sponsor and they seem to be living alright with a decent car and apartment. I guess you never know what is going on behind the scenes, if they have another job or just massive credit card debt like most of society.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #548 on: January 07, 2021, 01:53:11 PM »
Where did this rumor come from about Julia? Is it just a bad joke that snowballed? Did i miss something?
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Panettone

« Reply #549 on: January 07, 2021, 02:04:06 PM »
Where did this rumor come from about Julia? Is it just a bad joke that snowballed? Did i miss something?

Someone said they heard it from an industry source on here.

Could well be bullshit... Could be true

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #550 on: January 07, 2021, 02:14:20 PM »
All you really need to know is Danny Way liked a few of Julia Joslin's thirst traps and a large number of posters in this thread absolutely hate women.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Panettone

« Reply #551 on: January 07, 2021, 02:47:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
All you really need to know is Danny Way liked a few of Julia Joslin's thirst traps and a large number of posters in this thread absolutely hate women.

Including you

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #552 on: January 07, 2021, 04:32:23 PM »
Gonna be a daddy to D-Ways baby... I dunno; seems like a pretty stand-up thing to do. Maybe this Joslin guy isn’t so bad after all?  ;)

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #553 on: January 07, 2021, 04:34:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What makes you draw that conclusion?

People are criticizing the actions of one woman. Does that make you think they hate all women? That's a very ignorant and simplistic generalisation you are making.

They are also criticizing Joslin. Does that mean they also have all men ?

Are you trolling or serious ? Genuine question

Are you trolling or serious?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 129
« Reply #554 on: January 08, 2021, 12:19:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

[close]

hey man, this place is for mocking terry kennedy's emotional instability, not truthful and insightful editorials on the collective myopia of skateboarders.

(ps couldn't help but have images of billy marks playing w/ beer pong materials and bowling balls accompanied by sinclair saying billy got divorced during king of the road run through my mind while reading that)
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

dannyprovolone

« Reply #555 on: January 08, 2021, 12:27:22 AM »
clearly an evil plot to steal the joslin genetics

how else will d way continue his legacy?

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #556 on: January 08, 2021, 01:36:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

[close]

I mean maybe you've seen different examples, but I've seen plenty of old dudes that work full time jobs that play a show once every couple of months just for the fun of it. Also, is Chris Joslin that old/washed up?

EDIT I misread that, you're probably talking about big bands that put out like one hit album or song
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:28:26 PM by UselessAsshole »

Panettone

« Reply #557 on: January 08, 2021, 10:14:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

People are criticizing the actions of one woman. Does that make you think they hate all women? That's a very ignorant and simplistic generalisation you are making.

He's trolling

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2021, 10:28:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

[close]

[close]

hey man, this place is for mocking terry kennedy's emotional instability, not truthful and insightful editorials on the collective myopia of skateboarders.

(ps couldn't help but have images of billy marks playing w/ beer pong materials and bowling balls accompanied by sinclair saying billy got divorced during king of the road run through my mind while reading that)

Read that as Billy got divorced while playing beer pong initially.

ohcomeon

• Rep: -3
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2021, 10:38:43 AM »
Does the aussie version of TMZ know about this?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2021, 10:48:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It's really quite amazing. It's not just that your ego is so fragile that you can't handle the fact that I pointed out how terrible your views are (what was that, four months ago or something? and you're still hung up on it?), it's that every time you post at me and accuse me of trolling, you prove how fucking stupid you actually are. Every time, without fail.

Do you not realize her toxic femininity is likely what caused the divorce? Wannabe kardashian, stay at home “mom”s these days are nothing more than glamorized whores. Premuim snapchat running, sugar baby whores who dont realize they are 4 years away from hitting the wall with zero life skills and nothing to bring to the table beaides their pussy. But hey, keep gassin up these mentally ill women just as ling as YOU are willing to foot their bill. Beta boy.
I just hope he posts revenge nudes. Would like to see his ex's t&v
That’s straight fucked up yo. She’s happy because she got that etnies money, and she’s got two kids, and now she can get dick. What she is doing is fucking sad and humiliating though to Chris, like fuck we are posting risqué shots of his soon to be divorced wife on the fucking internet for the whole world to see for all of time. I mean TK definitely had it worse, but we love our boy. Like I remember watching some Skip and Shannon like a month ago, and Shannon with his grand words of wisdom said some shit like, if you get a divorce from your spouse, you don’t start going out and fucking around until you’re out of the house and the divorce is finalized, that’s just humiliating to your spouse and lacks all accounts of human decency even if you wanna get yo dick wet. Ghoulia you lacking all accounts of human decency right here, although she looks like a cheatin bitch anyways, so I’m sure she doesn’t have much human decency. Like cheating on people is fucked up, if you’re in an open relationship with your partner and shits agreed upon that’s different and shalom, but like if you both agree to monogamy that’s fucked because you’re essentially getting your cake and eating it too while fucking over your partner.

There are pages of this shit and I'm hardly the first person to point some of this out. Try reading the thread next time before commenting.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Panettone

« Reply #561 on: January 08, 2021, 10:57:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

It's really quite amazing. It's not just that your ego is so fragile that you can't handle the fact that I pointed out how terrible your views are (what was that, four months ago or something? and you're still hung up on it?), it's that every time you post at me and accuse me of trolling, you prove how fucking stupid you actually are. Every time, without fail.

Expand Quote
Do you not realize her toxic femininity is likely what caused the divorce? Wannabe kardashian, stay at home “mom”s these days are nothing more than glamorized whores. Premuim snapchat running, sugar baby whores who dont realize they are 4 years away from hitting the wall with zero life skills and nothing to bring to the table beaides their pussy. But hey, keep gassin up these mentally ill women just as ling as YOU are willing to foot their bill. Beta boy.
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
That’s straight fucked up yo. She’s happy because she got that etnies money, and she’s got two kids, and now she can get dick. What she is doing is fucking sad and humiliating though to Chris, like fuck we are posting risqué shots of his soon to be divorced wife on the fucking internet for the whole world to see for all of time. I mean TK definitely had it worse, but we love our boy. Like I remember watching some Skip and Shannon like a month ago, and Shannon with his grand words of wisdom said some shit like, if you get a divorce from your spouse, you don’t start going out and fucking around until you’re out of the house and the divorce is finalized, that’s just humiliating to your spouse and lacks all accounts of human decency even if you wanna get yo dick wet. Ghoulia you lacking all accounts of human decency right here, although she looks like a cheatin bitch anyways, so I’m sure she doesn’t have much human decency. Like cheating on people is fucked up, if you’re in an open relationship with your partner and shits agreed upon that’s different and shalom, but like if you both agree to monogamy that’s fucked because you’re essentially getting your cake and eating it too while fucking over your partner.
[close]

There are pages of this shit and I'm hardly the first person to point some of this out. Try reading the thread next time before commenting.

Lol

Calm down babe

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #562 on: January 08, 2021, 11:05:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He says to himself.

Lol
[close]

[close]

[quote/]

I mean maybe you've seen different examples, but I've seen plenty of old dudes that work full time jobs that play a show once every couple of months just for the fun of it. Also, is Chris Joslin that old/washed up?
[close]

I was more so discussing the industry as a whole at that point, not specifically Joslin.

Also, my comment was more directed at full time touring bands who don’t know when to stop, rather than the people who play a festival or show every now and then. I’ve got buddies who stopped touring full time before they got into a real hole, and do exactly what you described. They lined something up and now still do the band from time to time just for the fun of it.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #563 on: January 08, 2021, 11:13:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Man you are so fucking stupid to even grasp what I'm saying.

I'm not gonna bother with you.

You dense fake twat
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

KRKD1

« Reply #564 on: January 10, 2021, 06:51:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What you wrote is worse than what he wrote.

Strange outlook. Stupid man

I bet you think your smart though.

Not gonna quote your latest post cause that's a disgrace 2 this board nd 2 much bullshit 2 spam on the rest of the fine fellas that post and shalom here. You and whoever went on with what was just a nice tounge and cheek reflection on how small and obviously flawed that dudes thought process is should focus. You really ruined a quality post there though. with your little emotional debate drabble back and forth. Not to jerk oneself off but the effort at least was commendable and you just fucking ruined it man.

But here's the thing man. No one gives a shit. Or should. I mean I don't at least not any more than what I have to say now. And the majority dont give a shit. Skateboarding great and it's real soulful and passionate and such art and shit but at the end of the day if you cant differentiate between what the majority of a grown ass women need for a stable relationship and you're weird obsession with some dude whose only redeeming quality is he skate good and or some undisclosed homoerotic feelings you have about how being a women married to a guy whose good at child's toy and has the mental capacity of said child. Is something worth fawning over let alone settling down with. But that's seems like it's more of your problem anyways.

Panettone

« Reply #565 on: January 10, 2021, 06:58:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Not gonna quote your latest post cause that's a disgrace 2 this board nd 2 much bullshit 2 spam on the rest of the fine fellas that post and shalom here. You and whoever went on with what was just a nice tounge and cheek reflection on how small and obviously flawed that dudes thought process. You really ruined a quality post with your little emotional debate drabble.

But here's the thing man. No one gives a shit. Or should. I mean I don't at least not any more than what I have to say now. And the majority dont give a shit. Skateboarding great and it's real soulful and passionate and such art and shit but at the end of the day if you cant differentiate between what the majority of a grown ass women need for a stable relationship and you're weird obsession with some dude whose only redeeming quality is he skate good and or some undisclosed homoerotic feelings you have about how being a women married to a guy whose good at child's toy and has the mental capacity of said child. Is something worth fawning over let alone settling down with. But that's seems like it's more of your problem anyways.

If you think skateboarding is a "child's toy" and pathetic. That's fine..

I am gay yes but what does that have to do with anything? Or I presume I'm reading your post wrong ? I am not english so don't want to jump to conclusions....

Panettone

« Reply #566 on: January 10, 2021, 06:58:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Not gonna quote your latest post cause that's a disgrace 2 this board nd 2 much bullshit 2 spam on the rest of the fine fellas that post and shalom here. You and whoever went on with what was just a nice tounge and cheek reflection on how small and obviously flawed that dudes thought process. You really ruined a quality post with your little emotional debate drabble.

[close]

If you think skateboarding is a "child's toy" and pathetic. That's fine..

I am gay yes but what does that have to do with anything? Or I presume I'm reading your post wrong ? I am not english so don't want to jump to conclusions....

In response to homoerotic????????

conqueso

« Reply #567 on: January 10, 2021, 06:59:45 PM »
clearly an evil plot to steal the joslin genetics

how else will d way continue his legacy?

big facts

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #568 on: January 10, 2021, 07:12:02 PM »
You see Jolson in those berrics games of skate, that grip tape he’s got, what’s up with that...it kinda looks like it shows you where to put your feet for shit
listen to cosmic psychos

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #569 on: January 10, 2021, 07:20:15 PM »
I don’t think I’ve watched a berrics clip in the last 3 years