Author Topic: What are you drinking?  (Read 3494 times)

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1075
Re: What are you drinking?
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2020, 08:48:34 PM »
This whole social distancing period is actually the least I’ve consumed alcohol in years. Pretty eye opening that the majority of my drinking was social (or to ease social situations) and never simply to relax. That’s both good and bad, I suppose.

Disregarding the above, when I have drank alcohol lately, I’ve been strictly drinking whiskey/bourbon. Started with Woodruff Reserve, moved to Makers Mark and I’m eye balling some brand I don’t recognize but got a free bottle of as a gift.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 31
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2020, 10:06:00 PM »
Got the Deschutes variety pack on sale. Good pandemic depression pricing. Two IPAs, a stout, and a porter.

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2020, 01:28:04 AM »
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2020, 08:53:59 AM »
weather's nice here tonight. blended up a frozen banana, frozen berries, powdered milk and a couple fingers of crown royal. easy sipping out my jelly jar in the park right now.

every element of this sounds delightful

Saint Coke

« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2020, 02:12:11 PM »
10/10 would  fuck bata

Bata

• Rep: -72
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2020, 02:27:48 PM »
I'll be drinking tonight but I haven't started yet

Dopethrone

• Rep: -21
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2020, 02:35:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Any whisky that has an E in it is gonna taste like dawg shit
[close]

Your definitely completely fucking wrong about that but I’ll give you a pass if you’re actually a Scot.
I am haha... It's the same with rum with a H in it Rhum.the H stands for Horrible Horrible Rum

Bata

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2020, 03:35:25 PM »

Bata

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2020, 03:37:21 PM »
I used to drink Lowenbrau but when Molson bought it I switched to Dab, I don't mind becks and will drink literally any beer but prefer the Euro imports generally.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2020, 05:54:31 PM »
I’m off liquor for a while I keep drunk texting girls I shouldn’t. Alternating Other Half and Modelo today.

Bata

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2020, 06:00:01 PM »
If you think my posts are bad my drunk texts are on another level of annoying I should really receive some extra compensation from the government for having no facebook and cellphone I save people 1000s of braincells a day

Mog

• Rep: -166
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2020, 01:30:12 PM »
Got my damn welfare money today but I'm not drinking because

a. Its embarrassing buying booze on the first day they give out money
b. I only have $240 dollars (canadian) after rent to last me the entire month
c. I'm too fuckin lazy to stand in line

I usually water up if I'm not boozing but love pineapple and grape juice

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2020, 02:19:30 PM »
Since it’s so damn hot and humid, I went with something nice and light.

Rolling Rock extra pale ale. Goes down dangerously fast.

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2020, 02:22:51 PM »
Bleach

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2020, 02:22:57 PM »
bought myself a nice New Belgium IPA variety 12 pack, liquid paradise is hella tasty right now
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2020, 02:23:25 PM »
Expand Quote
so far we have a high percentage of margarita fans, wouldn't have expected that.

I love those things but kinda hate the sound of ice being blended so I never make them
[close]

No blending, gotta be on the rocks.  If someone does it right, shits only about 5 oz of total liquid over ice, gotta get em handmade and never the blended stuff unless its 90+ degrees out.  2 shots of tequila, some freshly squeezed lime, a splash of sour mix, and not much more needed than that.
Margarita's are the only alcoholic drink I ever crave and absolutely has to be on the rocks. I don't fuck with blended at all. I am pretty bummed because I moved where I used to live right next to a Chili's that used to make really strong and good Margarita's. Took my girlfriend there to have one right before everything shut down because I love them and it was weak as fuck. Hardly had anything in it so I ended up coming home and drinking some Vodka like I was 16 again.

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2020, 02:23:46 PM »

Rolling Rock is water
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

Mog

• Rep: -166
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2020, 02:26:31 PM »
For me to get an actual buzz i need to drink half a fifth (Canadian 26er) in like 5 hours. I can pretend to be a lightweight if I'm already in a giddy mood but getting to the point im dumb enough to be fun takes a fair bit of alcohol.

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2020, 06:03:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Rolling Rock is water
That's exactly what I need right now. It's too damn hot and humid for super hoppy IPA's .

There's a time and a place for cheap beer and I feel it's right now.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 06:10:23 PM by TheBoognish »

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • HANNIBAL!!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2020, 05:17:25 AM »

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2020, 05:24:26 AM »
I got some questions I been drinking these fucking craft beers for a sec. How is it in USA with prices? In Australia you’re paying $20-25 for 4 cans of good shit. Can get a box of other beer for $40-$50

To be fair it’s all weird shit you can’t get at a normal bottle shop but I just checked my bank statements and died inside I have been spending hundreds a week on this shit and not even getting proper wasted most of the time. Like em tho. Just with all the other habits shit adds up

It’s only money and good beer but how does this shit work. Are you cunts drinking this shit getting drunk on em or are they cheaper in the states or are you all proper wealthy cunts. That’s cool I’m just trying to fathom this shit

I smashed balter xpa at start and can get the box cheaper but I been fucking with brouhaha from maleny hard they got the ipa and strawberry rhubarb sour
listen to cosmic psychos

• Rep: 31
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2020, 01:22:13 AM »
I got some questions I been drinking these fucking craft beers for a sec. How is it in USA with prices? In Australia you’re paying $20-25 for 4 cans of good shit. Can get a box of other beer for $40-$50

To be fair it’s all weird shit you can’t get at a normal bottle shop but I just checked my bank statements and died inside I have been spending hundreds a week on this shit and not even getting proper wasted most of the time. Like em tho. Just with all the other habits shit adds up

It’s only money and good beer but how does this shit work. Are you cunts drinking this shit getting drunk on em or are they cheaper in the states or are you all proper wealthy cunts. That’s cool I’m just trying to fathom this shit

I smashed balter xpa at start and can get the box cheaper but I been fucking with brouhaha from maleny hard they got the ipa and strawberry rhubarb sour

I think that’s normal here for the trendy stuff, $25 for four tall cans. Fuck that. I’m not paying $6 for something I’ll drink in ten minutes. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is like $13 a 12 pack around Chico and $18 in the Bay. That’s what I like to spend. Cheap enough to get properly drunk and not much more than swill.

Drinking Lagunitas Cherry Jane at the moment, which is a good sour with cherry juice.

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2020, 01:33:59 AM »

I think that’s normal here for the trendy stuff, $25 for four tall cans.

Thats insane I had no idea people were willing to pay that much for beer. At those prices I wouldn't even want to find out if I like them or not.

Alcohol in Canada is already overpriced I don't even want to know what the craft brewers are charging now

ZachV

• Rep: -9
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2020, 12:17:22 AM »
Ive been drinking milk, if im feeling adventurous I will put in a lil Olvatine®
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Glurmpz

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2020, 01:36:29 AM »
A large Coke from Wendy's.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2020, 07:48:36 AM »
Had a latte now strawberry cocconut keifer with chia.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

theSketchLord

• Rep: 42
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2021, 03:19:22 AM »
Bump.
Got bored of beer (was finding it is making me bloated) and decided to try something new...
Ended up with Bundaberg Rum over Bundaberg Ginger Beer, with ice and lime juice to top.

It's the perfect summer drink, just needs a good name.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2021, 03:41:08 AM »
Bump.
Got bored of beer (was finding it is making me bloated) and decided to try something new...
Ended up with Bundaberg Rum over Bundaberg Ginger Beer, with ice and lime juice to top.

Sugarcane Champagne.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 42
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2021, 04:08:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Bump.

[close]

Sugarcane Champagne.

Stop drilling, you've hit oil!
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2021, 04:25:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bump.

[close]

Sugarcane Champagne.
[close]

Stop drilling, you've hit oil!
  I had a bender on Bundy as a teenager,  for years the smell of Bundy was haunting
No other alcohol aroma has ever bothered me..   

Anyways it's almost midnight and I'm drinking coffe,  not the best idea but I needed it