Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122384 times)

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #300 on: July 02, 2020, 03:03:23 AM »
on herpes of wknd

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #301 on: July 02, 2020, 03:43:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
50mm is so far up Johan's ass that hes getting support from some of the biggest right-wing loser trolls on this forum. Amazing.

To date, Johan has said the n word, lied to girls about his std's (and willingly gave them herpes, chlamydia, gonnorhea), faked a GoFundMe for his dog that wasn't sick and pocketed $3,600 from it. What a stand-up human being. How can anyone defend this piece of trash?

All sorts of losers on here are blaming the girls or shaming them for not wearing condoms or doing sufficient research on not-that-famous pro skaters. Unbelievable.

Lastly, it blows my mind that so many skaters are such hardcore fans of this dork. His skinny jeans, weak style and goofy looking face have always put me off to his footage. I give him credit for progressing so much the last few years, but I've never enjoyed his skating. Fuck Johan Stuckey.
[close]

Everyone has agreed he's a scumbag for lying about it you stupid fuck.
[close]

"He's a scumbag" and "he's a scumbag, but..." are different things. Maybe you know this, but you're just physically and mentally fatigued from annihilating your little purple rage boner ever since 50mm posted a few incoherent novels in this thread. Drink some water and rest up.
Do you get a little purple rage boner over yourself? You’re the most self righteous ball bag on this forum, keep you’re patronising bullshit to yourself from now on you fucking gimp. Ignored.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #302 on: July 02, 2020, 04:22:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
50mm is so far up Johan's ass that hes getting support from some of the biggest right-wing loser trolls on this forum. Amazing.

To date, Johan has said the n word, lied to girls about his std's (and willingly gave them herpes, chlamydia, gonnorhea), faked a GoFundMe for his dog that wasn't sick and pocketed $3,600 from it. What a stand-up human being. How can anyone defend this piece of trash?

All sorts of losers on here are blaming the girls or shaming them for not wearing condoms or doing sufficient research on not-that-famous pro skaters. Unbelievable.

Lastly, it blows my mind that so many skaters are such hardcore fans of this dork. His skinny jeans, weak style and goofy looking face have always put me off to his footage. I give him credit for progressing so much the last few years, but I've never enjoyed his skating. Fuck Johan Stuckey.
[close]

Everyone has agreed he's a scumbag for lying about it you stupid fuck.
[close]

"He's a scumbag" and "he's a scumbag, but..." are different things. Maybe you know this, but you're just physically and mentally fatigued from annihilating your little purple rage boner ever since 50mm posted a few incoherent novels in this thread. Drink some water and rest up.
[close]
Do you get a little purple rage boner over yourself? You’re the most self righteous ball bag on this forum, keep you’re patronising bullshit to yourself from now on you fucking gimp. Ignored.

You really showed him whos boss. You go girlfriend

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #303 on: July 02, 2020, 04:48:05 AM »
Johan Biden for President 2020
I have a hard time believing his accuser, women lie about this shit all the time. Oh yeah, BLM and ACAB

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #304 on: July 02, 2020, 05:14:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He has done this to MANY girls......all got them infected.......

WKND joked about this in the roast, which they have now taken down..........
[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
[close]

Emily was SILENCED over a year ago when she first came out against Johan.......

When Johan Stuckey was meant to have a premiere for his video, she came out AGAINST him and notified the venue......

They cancelled the premiere and had it in another venue instead. WKND bullied her into retracting what she said and silenced her.....

For what? A skate video?

If you support WKND and Johan Stuckey after this, you're part of the problem.
Dammit grant

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #305 on: July 02, 2020, 05:20:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
[close]

When Johan Stuckey was meant to have a premiere for his video, she came out AGAINST him and notified the venue......

They cancelled the premiere and had it in another venue instead. WKND bullied her into retracting what she said and silenced her.....

For what? A skate video?

[close]
Dammit grant

Geez a sex creep having a party at Tenant of the Trees is a little on the nose

(for non East LA people, place was a notorious roofie spot when it opened)

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #306 on: July 02, 2020, 05:31:14 AM »
Jesus this is getting bad. Fuck Johan and fuck WKND for shielding him.

razorrat

• Rep: -12
« Reply #307 on: July 02, 2020, 05:36:54 AM »
Hope the bitch dies of AIDS

thebacker

« Reply #308 on: July 02, 2020, 05:41:35 AM »
Hope the bitch dies of AIDS

whats up johan

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #309 on: July 02, 2020, 05:44:29 AM »
there are some missing words in Emilys post, which I think where the actual rape part potentially comes in. between the 2nd and 3rd photo, the sentence reads: "We eventually start hooking up and he ... down to give him a blow job [more words]".
If the ... is "pushed", "forced" or any other word like that, then it is in fact rape.
If the ... is "asked if i could suck him and i went" then it's not rape.

giving someone stds as far as im aware isn't rape, but it's fucking beyond dumb. "oh im so scared to tell anyone" - well you fucking dumbass should go near women until you're comfortable talking about what you're about to give them, especially if that thing is hsv2 that thing that can increase the chance of cancer. no wonder gonorrhea is becoming resistant when you have idiots like johan running around without the balls to fucking deal with it.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #310 on: July 02, 2020, 05:50:03 AM »
there are some missing words in Emilys post, which I think where the actual rape part potentially comes in. between the 2nd and 3rd photo, the sentence reads: "We eventually start hooking up and he ... down to give him a blow job [more words]".
If the ... is "pushed", "forced" or any other word like that, then it is in fact rape.
If the ... is "asked if i could suck him and i went" then it's not rape.

giving someone stds as far as im aware isn't rape, but it's fucking beyond dumb. "oh im so scared to tell anyone" - well you fucking dumbass should go near women until you're comfortable talking about what you're about to give them, especially if that thing is hsv2 that thing that can increase the chance of cancer. no wonder gonorrhea is becoming resistant when you have idiots like johan running around without the balls to fucking deal with it.
Yeah the missing part you are referring to was on her Instagram story, it basically says that he forced her head down to give him a blow job after they’d already had vaginal intercourse.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:07:10 AM by Roast beef »
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #311 on: July 02, 2020, 06:03:34 AM »
Johan Biden for President 2020
I have a hard time believing his accuser, women lie about this shit all the time. Oh yeah, BLM and ACAB

Please focus yourself..theres multiple screen shots and other women coming forward..

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #312 on: July 02, 2020, 06:08:28 AM »
can we talk about how the word "cancelled" can be spelled with one or two "L"s and still be correct? plz discuss

You should be canceled/cancelled for the lack of an apostrophe in your user name.

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #313 on: July 02, 2020, 07:02:42 AM »
Expand Quote
can we talk about how the word "cancelled" can be spelled with one or two "L"s and still be correct? plz discuss
[close]

You should be canceled/cancelled for the lack of an apostrophe in your user name.

i agree, but if you're going to cancel me at least be a real man and start a new thread about it

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #314 on: July 02, 2020, 07:05:28 AM »
all the WKND dudes knew about it, theres literally no doubt. this has been happening since before WKND was a thing

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2020, 07:08:48 AM »
can someone give me a recap please?

I really didn't follow this.

What happened :o

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2020, 07:11:56 AM »

Johan gave a striper herpes without her knowing.

She made a few Instagram story about it and peppered in a rape allegation for good measure.

He gets cancelled, WKND drops him.

The final twist in the tail, is apparently WKND knew he had herpes. So now they are bad too.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #317 on: July 02, 2020, 07:12:37 AM »

Johan and some chick had sex a few times only he lied about being clean when he knew he had herpes. His excuse was that he was on medicine and had no outbreaks at the time. The chick then airs him out and starts calling him a rapist then the angry mob happened then wknd tried to cover their asses by kicking Johan off the team.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #318 on: July 02, 2020, 07:18:27 AM »
Expand Quote
I never felt like watching a boring ass roast video, they talked about him giving herpes to chicks or just made fun of him having herpes?

What a fucking moron. Remember when people lost sponsors for not being a good skater anymore. Imagine being good and losing it and having your herpes infestation be at the center of discussion. Fucking a. Why even lie to someone and then tell the truth later??

Expand Quote
Must suck to have to put out two big apologies in like a week and a half. Might even mean you’re a piece of shit.
[close]
What was the other apology??
[close]
Grant: I went for a BFA in film and Johan went for an STD and my meal plan.

Bob: Johan's like Santa Claus. Every girl that sits on his lap gets something.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=111453.0
A couple of weeks back it came out that Johan called one his friends a White N word on some video or other. The video was taken down and he did a one of account here to apologize for it. That seemed at the time to take care of it as the apology seemed genuine.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #319 on: July 02, 2020, 07:27:34 AM »
Half assed bullshit generic Instagram apology. To many of those these days. “I’m bettering myself every day”. Yeah ok.  Fuck that piece of shit. God knows how many girls he gave herpes and now they have that shit for life. Fuck WKND too. They’re just trying to save face now.

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #320 on: July 02, 2020, 07:34:43 AM »
WKND lasted too long anyways, they are a wack supreme copycat

Telly

• Rep: -151
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #321 on: July 02, 2020, 07:55:21 AM »

Two retards fucked.

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #322 on: July 02, 2020, 08:05:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Two retards fucked.
[close]

this

if we're going with that analogy then pardon my english but, one of these retards has been fucking retards and other non-regular people with the knowledge that he's spreading a disease. one may consider him to be the bigger person and in theory, his victims are indeed victims and not regular.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -502
« Reply #323 on: July 02, 2020, 08:07:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

For what? A skate video?

[close]
Dammit grant

[close]

Geez a sex creep having a party at Tenant of the Trees is a little on the nose

(for non East LA people, place was a notorious roofie spot when it opened)

Also notoriously racist about letting black people and the people there are so fucking lame.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #324 on: July 02, 2020, 08:09:21 AM »
Damn they booted johan?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #325 on: July 02, 2020, 08:13:31 AM »
Looking forward to the Johan Stuckey image rehab interview on the nine club.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #326 on: July 02, 2020, 08:16:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
LOL @ WKND pretending to actually give a fuck about this, kicking Johan off is just for optics. This is just the crew trying to cover their asses for knowing about and making light of all this shit for so long.
[close]

[close]

Bet the dude on the receiving end is questioning himself right now..
Also what’s up Sleez

Not that this really Means anything .....but that’s Jamal Gibbs in the background in the purple shirt behind Johan haha. Interesting  coincidence considering he’s in the news right now too .....

He was still flow for WKND at the time

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #327 on: July 02, 2020, 08:18:25 AM »
Half assed bullshit generic Instagram apology. To many of those these days. “I’m bettering myself every day”. Yeah ok.  Fuck that piece of shit. God knows how many girls he gave herpes and now they have that shit for life. Fuck WKND too. They’re just trying to save face now.
dingdingfuckin ding this it sloth from goonies thinks he can use a apology template in a story and this will go away

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2258
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #328 on: July 02, 2020, 08:20:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
LOL @ WKND pretending to actually give a fuck about this, kicking Johan off is just for optics. This is just the crew trying to cover their asses for knowing about and making light of all this shit for so long.
[close]

[close]

Bet the dude on the receiving end is questioning himself right now..
Also what’s up Sleez
[close]

Not that this really Means anything .....but that’s Jamal Gibbs in the background in the purple shirt behind Johan haha. Interesting  coincidence considering he’s in the news right now too .....

He was still flow for WKND at the time
Shouldn’t be too hard to draw lines connecting these two to the reptilian overlords’ demonic sacrifice rituals at this point. Johan is the Keymaster & Jamal is the Gatekeeper.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #329 on: July 02, 2020, 08:29:22 AM »
So does this elevate Jimmy Bitches to hero status retroactively for whooping Grant's ass every time he saw him?