Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122397 times)

SickSickSicks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2020, 08:39:37 AM »
The whole "I was so ashamed" excuse is fucking pathetic and just bullshit. He wasn't ashamed - Herpes is incredibly common and talked about openly in L.A. ...He didn't lie because he was ashamed, he lied because he thought if he admitted it, that girls would not touch his dick, and to him that was just unfair. This is entitlement. A man thinking he is entitled to sex and therefore can rightly say whatever he wants to or feels he needs to in order to get the sex he wants, the way he wants it - without protection. Fuck this guy and fuck the lies coming out of WKND about not knowing about it... you idiots put that shit on tape. You knew. Own up.
Johan should take his dirty cock and junior high dating mentality back to Florida. We have enough transplants in LA that aren't complete pieces of shit.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: July 02, 2020, 08:42:43 AM »
Johan Stuck-me-with-herpes-gonorrhea-chlamydia

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #332 on: July 02, 2020, 08:45:44 AM »
he clips his sores with a toenail cutter fam most likely collects them in a jar and names them too he like dahmer but uglier

Thadoza

• Rep: -3
« Reply #333 on: July 02, 2020, 08:46:31 AM »
Ive always expected skaters to have the right takes on everything most of my life. But I forgot about all the clowns I grew up around and just realized they still post on slap

Aren’t you shaming him for his issue if anything? You wouldn’t call out someone with aids, would you?

I love when pc culture contradicts itself

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #334 on: July 02, 2020, 08:48:55 AM »
ay goof if someone with aids goes around infecting women knowingly ya they would get shit on how is that even a question also you ugly

Telly

• Rep: -151
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #335 on: July 02, 2020, 08:49:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
can someone give me a recap please?

I really didn't follow this.

What happened :o
[close]

Two retards fucked.
[close]

this
[close]

if we're going with that analogy then pardon my english but, one of these retards has been fucking retards and other non-regular people with the knowledge that he's spreading a disease. one may consider him to be the bigger person and in theory, his victims are indeed victims and not regular.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #336 on: July 02, 2020, 08:51:38 AM »

I could see him on Pokémon.

Gotta catch ‘em all.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2257
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #337 on: July 02, 2020, 08:58:10 AM »
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #338 on: July 02, 2020, 09:08:44 AM »
Anyone want to photo shop johans head on either adventures in babysitting movie poster or don’t tell mom the babysitters dead.

Extra points for it to say canceling in babysitting or don’t tell mom the babysitters canceled

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #339 on: July 02, 2020, 09:12:30 AM »
We need to close Florida’s borders already man wtf...Johan yucky😂😂😂 they would say the craziest shit on skate talk..I remember a story on skate talk where Johan and grant we’re talking shit on the owner of rip and dip and Johan called him a white n*****...those wknd/hrps boys are trash

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #340 on: July 02, 2020, 09:47:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Johan gave a striper herpes without her knowing.

She made a few Instagram story about it and peppered in a rape allegation for good measure.

He gets cancelled, WKND drops him.

The final twist in the tail, is apparently WKND knew he had herpes. So now they are bad too.
Expand Quote

[close]

Johan and some chick had sex a few times only he lied about being clean when he knew he had herpes. His excuse was that he was on medicine and had no outbreaks at the time. The chick then airs him out and starts calling him a rapist then the angry mob happened then wknd tried to cover their asses by kicking Johan off the team.

Lol these might be the two worst hot-takes i've read yet.
Johan lied to her about being clean, therefore she could not provide consent in a fully informed way.  No consent = rape. 
Additionally, Johan forced her head down to give him oral sex.  That's also rape.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #341 on: July 02, 2020, 09:52:36 AM »
Side note- but if WKND goes under how sick would it be to see Jordan Taylor on Hockey?

conqueso

« Reply #342 on: July 02, 2020, 09:59:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

She made a few Instagram story about it and peppered in a rape allegation for good measure.

The final twist in the tail, is apparently WKND knew he had herpes. So now they are bad too.
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Johan and some chick had sex a few times only he lied about being clean when he knew he had herpes. His excuse was that he was on medicine and had no outbreaks at the time. The chick then airs him out and starts calling him a rapist then the angry mob happened then wknd tried to cover their asses by kicking Johan off the team.
[close]

Johan lied to her about being clean, therefore she could not provide consent in a fully informed way.  No consent = rape. 
Additionally, Johan forced her head down to give him oral sex.  That's also rape.

that is definetly not rape. not even trying to defend this weirdo.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #343 on: July 02, 2020, 10:09:45 AM »
it might be debatable if coercing someone into sex or fabricating consent through lies is down right rape. it's certainly a form of sexual assault. it would be different if stuckey really didn't know he had herpes and operated under that assumption. but we know that even his teammates knew about it. he was asked by his victims about illnesses and lied to make them consent.

that shit isn' just career end worthy, it's jail worthy. dude passed out an uncurable disease and didn't give a damn, only cared for his sore plagued willy to get wet.

good riddance

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #344 on: July 02, 2020, 10:13:52 AM »
We need to close Florida’s borders already man wtf...Johan yucky😂😂😂 they would say the craziest shit on skate talk..I remember a story on skate talk where Johan and grant we’re talking shit on the owner of rip and dip and Johan called him a white n*****...those wknd/hrps boys are trash

Chill with the emojis homie we understand

sk84fun

« Reply #345 on: July 02, 2020, 10:20:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shut up you fucking stupid ass bitch 🤓🤓💯💯😭

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #346 on: July 02, 2020, 10:24:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He was only tryin’ to help you, fucking stupid ass bitch.

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #347 on: July 02, 2020, 10:27:48 AM »
Anti-emoji people are kooks. Facts.

sk84fun

« Reply #348 on: July 02, 2020, 10:29:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

😂😂😂I Didn’t know slap was so anti emoji..now I’ll never stop...like joho’s herpes I’m always coming back 😈😈😈😈...oh yeah i was listening to a podcast where Fred durst Tallis about how his son cancels him everyday...😢😢 kinda sad...

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #349 on: July 02, 2020, 10:29:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I know your trolling

Please don't de mean rape victims with this fucking bullshit.

An ex girlfriend of mine had been raped very badly. So badly it was attempted murder and the perpetrator got 10 years. It has changed her whole life.

It makes a mockery of rape victims that attention seeking morons put up these pathetic Instagram stories. Or people equate not disclosing an sti as rape.

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Telly

« Reply #350 on: July 02, 2020, 10:34:36 AM »
I’m going to say it is misogynistic to assume women can’t be responsible for protecting themselves during consensual sex. 

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #351 on: July 02, 2020, 10:42:56 AM »
I’m going to say it is misogynistic to assume women can’t be responsible for protecting themselves during consensual sex.

it's not real consent when based on lies. should she have insisted on using a condom? wouldn't that be the job of the person actually carrying an std? if i had genital herpes, i probably wouldn't want to disclose it either with a potential sex partner, but i would insist on wearing protection under the motto "better safe than sorry, for both of us, just in case".

also mind that it was johan putting the pressure on for having sex from all we know.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #352 on: July 02, 2020, 10:44:00 AM »

And I'm going to say you're missing the fucking point you dumbass and obviously have no idea what is or is not misogynistic. Please, tell us how Black Lives Matter is racist against white people while you're at it.

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1120
« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2020, 10:45:56 AM »
Anti-emoji people are kooks. Facts.

Time and place.
Writing ‘Facts.’ After your own comment is muchC much worse.

Telly

« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2020, 10:48:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it's not real consent when based on lies. should she have insisted on using a condom? wouldn't that be the job of the person actually carrying an std? if i had genital herpes, i probably wouldn't want to disclose it either with a potential sex partner, but i would insist on wearing protection under the motto "better safe than sorry, for both of us, just in case".

also mind that it was johan putting the pressure on for having sex from all we know.

It’s your health.  If you want to leave your health in other peoples hands then go for it.  But don’t cry when you’re affected.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #355 on: July 02, 2020, 10:50:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

😂😂😂I Didn’t know slap was so anti emoji..now I’ll never stop...like joho’s herpes I’m always coming back 😈😈😈😈...oh yeah i was listening to a podcast where Fred durst Tallis about how his son cancels him everyday...😢😢 kinda sad...

You should get one of those sweet shirts from wal mart with the emoji faces and funny little saying on it. Probably have some cool boxer shorts with the poop emoji on the butt or something too.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #356 on: July 02, 2020, 10:53:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It’s your health.  If you want to leave your health in other peoples hands then go for it.  But don’t cry when you’re affected.

what is trust in regards to human relations then? pretty much worthless according to you.

guys like you talk tough but if it happens to you because you raw dog the wrong one i'd bet you'd call the person infecting you out and deny any responsibility.

Telly

« Reply #357 on: July 02, 2020, 11:00:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

what is trust in regards to human relations then? pretty much worthless according to you.

guys like you talk tough but if it happens to you because you raw dog the wrong one i'd bet you'd call the person infecting you out and deny any responsibility.

Except I’m not stupid and I don’t “rawdog” women because I am aware of the risks involved.  I also wear my seatbelt in a car and eye protection when I use a cut-off wheel.  Again, because it is my health and I am responsible for it.  I’m not talking tough, I’m being aware and acting appropriately. Trust, but verify.  In this case you would verify by quarantining from sex and getting a test.  Because that’s how it works.  Adults need to be adulting.  Pretty fucking simple. 

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #358 on: July 02, 2020, 11:03:46 AM »
ok fair enough, if you stick to your philosophy at all times you are entitled to your opinion. we all know this is not how hook ups and emotions work in real life though and awareness and trust aren't mutually exclusive values.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #359 on: July 02, 2020, 11:06:17 AM »
would the nba get rid of a player if he had herpes and didnt tell girls he hooked up with?
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.