Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122398 times)

Spacetravelisboring

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2020, 11:08:49 AM »
would the nba get rid of a player if he had herpes and didnt tell girls he hooked up with?

Kobe raped and still got to play or so the legend goes

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2020, 11:10:13 AM »
would the nba get rid of a player if he had herpes and didnt tell girls he hooked up with?

Well, the team that the player played for might look to move them because their presence could affect ticket sales or cause a distraction on the team.

Possibly.

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2020, 11:11:23 AM »
im too ugly for anyone to even wanna smash

let alone give me a subaru sti

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
« Reply #363 on: July 02, 2020, 11:13:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I have to believe that if this had happened in today's environment, Kobe would have been possibly traded or something. But maybe not. I dunno.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #364 on: July 02, 2020, 11:13:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m going to say it is misogynistic to assume women can’t be responsible for protecting themselves during consensual sex.
[close]

it's not real consent when based on lies. should she have insisted on using a condom? wouldn't that be the job of the person actually carrying an std? if i had genital herpes, i probably wouldn't want to disclose it either with a potential sex partner, but i would insist on wearing protection under the motto "better safe than sorry, for both of us, just in case".

also mind that it was johan putting the pressure on for having sex from all we know.
[close]

It’s your health.  If you want to leave your health in other peoples hands then go for it.  But don’t cry when you’re affected.
[close]

what is trust in regards to human relations then? pretty much worthless according to you.

guys like you talk tough but if it happens to you because you raw dog the wrong one i'd bet you'd call the person infecting you out and deny any responsibility.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #365 on: July 02, 2020, 11:16:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m going to say it is misogynistic to assume women can’t be responsible for protecting themselves during consensual sex.
[close]

it's not real consent when based on lies. should she have insisted on using a condom? wouldn't that be the job of the person actually carrying an std? if i had genital herpes, i probably wouldn't want to disclose it either with a potential sex partner, but i would insist on wearing protection under the motto "better safe than sorry, for both of us, just in case".

also mind that it was johan putting the pressure on for having sex from all we know.
[close]

It’s your health.  If you want to leave your health in other peoples hands then go for it.  But don’t cry when you’re affected.
[close]

what is trust in regards to human relations then? pretty much worthless according to you.

guys like you talk tough but if it happens to you because you raw dog the wrong one i'd bet you'd call the person infecting you out and deny any responsibility.
[close]

Except I’m not stupid and I don’t “rawdog” women because I am aware of the risks involved.  I also wear my seatbelt in a car and eye protection when I use a cut-off wheel.  Again, because it is my health and I am responsible for it.  I’m not talking tough, I’m being aware and acting appropriately. Trust, but verify.  In this case you would verify by quarantining from sex and getting a test.  Because that’s how it works.  Adults need to be adulting.  Pretty fucking simple.

You’ve changed since KIDS.   Bless

Telly

• Rep: -151
« Reply #366 on: July 02, 2020, 11:24:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Stupid kid of comprehension.  I’ve been pretty clear in my opinions and steadfast use of rubbers.

Telly

« Reply #367 on: July 02, 2020, 11:25:38 AM »
ok fair enough, if you stick to your philosophzy at all times you are entitled to your opinion. we all know this is not how hook ups and emotions work in real life though and awareness and trust aren't mutually exclusive values.

And I do stick to it 100%. I have enough anxiety in my life without adding risk.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #368 on: July 02, 2020, 11:27:29 AM »
So now that Johan is off of WKND, how quickly do you think the rest of the team will jump ship?

Shuh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #369 on: July 02, 2020, 11:38:48 AM »
So now that Johan is off of WKND, how quickly do you think the rest of the team will jump ship?

I need maloof intact, his fakie flips is nuts

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #370 on: July 02, 2020, 11:39:06 AM »
New brand coming in hot

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2020, 11:41:22 AM »
New brand coming in hot

The slightly tilted HRPS logo is fucking with my ocd.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

quesly

• Rep: 14
« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2020, 11:46:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I have to believe that if this had happened in today's environment, Kobe would have been possibly traded or something. But maybe not. I dunno.
Johan isn't close to being a Kobe. Johan is closer to Smush Parker

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #373 on: July 02, 2020, 12:03:58 PM »

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2020, 12:04:51 PM »
I hope Karsten

Karsten on Isle would be sick

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #375 on: July 02, 2020, 12:09:20 PM »

No because there are potentially millions of dollars at play in that scenario and the very powerful people running the league would make sure a star player was protected via expensive legal action, pro PR teams, etc.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #376 on: July 02, 2020, 12:10:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Except I’m not stupid and I don’t “rawdog” women because I am aware of the risks involved.  I also wear my seatbelt in a car and eye protection when I use a cut-off wheel.  Again, because it is my health and I am responsible for it.  I’m not talking tough, I’m being aware and acting appropriately. Trust, but verify.  In this case you would verify by quarantining from sex and getting a test.  Because that’s how it works.  Adults need to be adulting.  Pretty fucking simple.

Yeah how stupid do people have to be

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #377 on: July 02, 2020, 12:21:00 PM »
Breaking news : wknd drops Johan but valtrex picks him up

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #378 on: July 02, 2020, 12:32:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
can someone give me a recap please?

I really didn't follow this.

What happened :o
[close]

Johan gave a striper herpes without her knowing.

She made a few Instagram story about it and peppered in a rape allegation for good measure.

He gets cancelled, WKND drops him.

The final twist in the tail, is apparently WKND knew he had herpes. So now they are bad too.
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Johan and some chick had sex a few times only he lied about being clean when he knew he had herpes. His excuse was that he was on medicine and had no outbreaks at the time. The chick then airs him out and starts calling him a rapist then the angry mob happened then wknd tried to cover their asses by kicking Johan off the team.
[close]

Lol these might be the two worst hot-takes i've read yet.
Johan lied to her about being clean, therefore she could not provide consent in a fully informed way.  No consent = rape. 
Additionally, Johan forced her head down to give him oral sex.  That's also rape.
[close]

I know your trolling

Please don't de mean rape victims with this fucking bullshit.

An ex girlfriend of mine had been raped very badly. So badly it was attempted murder and the perpetrator got 10 years. It has changed her whole life.

It makes a mockery of rape victims that attention seeking morons put up these pathetic Instagram stories. Or people equate not disclosing an sti as rape.
first of all, i wasn't trolling.  I stand by what I wrote.  Are you trying to Brett Kavanaugh me and tell me what "real rape" is?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #379 on: July 02, 2020, 12:34:12 PM »
just to make myself clear, i'm not condoning unsafe sex, nor do i think it's smart. it's just a fact that some people do it, even despite their own moral codes because of all kinds of reasons, like being drunk, or just being in love and super horny as fuck, as stupid as these reasons are. and trust and consent run deeper than on a purely mechanical level by way of wearing protection, which may also fail randomly.

i fully agree that it's stupid to not insist on wearing protection if any of the parties don't know each other for too long or aren't sure, but there is still a difference between being naive and stupid/reckless and being deliberately careless and lying to reach consent on unprotected sex. stupidity is not a crime, taking advantage of it in sexual encounters/power dynamics though can be and often is. just because someone is stupid or naive (not assuming the women stuckey slept with are, just trying to make my point clear)doesn't mean they are fair game to commit sex crimes against after some sort of mutual trust was established.

i don't want to get into that territory, but imagine applying the same logic to other weaker individuals like mentally disabled people or kids and young adults/minors. there's a reason punishment is more severe when perpetrators take advantage of people where it's socially accepted that the power dynamic is vastly in favor of the perpetrator.

Morning Jazz Radio

• Rep: 20
  • Have your coffee with some jazz!
« Reply #380 on: July 02, 2020, 12:35:07 PM »
There are support groups for people living with an STD, and his "so-called" friends/teammates should have recommended therapy of this kind so he wouldn't feel so scared to admit he gets highly contagious blisters on his weenie. Instead, they cracked jokes from their awful attempt at trying to be funny, making his horrific behavior seemingly okay in their immature perspectives.

My thoughts on the psychology behind Shit Head Stuckey's behavior is that he was actually so upset and ashamed of having genital herpes, he felt that in order for him to not feel less desired because of the virus, he then would infect others to include them in his pain and suffering all so he could get laid and still feel desired. That sounds like the behavior of a sociopath who is nihilistic.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:46:14 PM by Morning Jazz Radio »

decaf

• Rep: -20
« Reply #381 on: July 02, 2020, 12:35:35 PM »

Hell no. That shot would get swept under the rug with some Non-Disclosure Agreements and out of court settlements.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #382 on: July 02, 2020, 12:35:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Johan gave a striper herpes without her knowing.

She made a few Instagram story about it and peppered in a rape allegation for good measure.

He gets cancelled, WKND drops him.

The final twist in the tail, is apparently WKND knew he had herpes. So now they are bad too.
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Johan and some chick had sex a few times only he lied about being clean when he knew he had herpes. His excuse was that he was on medicine and had no outbreaks at the time. The chick then airs him out and starts calling him a rapist then the angry mob happened then wknd tried to cover their asses by kicking Johan off the team.
[close]

Lol these might be the two worst hot-takes i've read yet.
Johan lied to her about being clean, therefore she could not provide consent in a fully informed way.  No consent = rape. 
Additionally, Johan forced her head down to give him oral sex.  That's also rape.
[close]

I know your trolling

Please don't de mean rape victims with this fucking bullshit.

An ex girlfriend of mine had been raped very badly. So badly it was attempted murder and the perpetrator got 10 years. It has changed her whole life.

It makes a mockery of rape victims that attention seeking morons put up these pathetic Instagram stories. Or people equate not disclosing an sti as rape.
[close]
first of all, i wasn't trolling.  I stand by what I wrote.  Are you trying to Brett Kavanaugh me and tell me what "real rape" is?

Say what you said to a rape victims face and see how they react.

Honestly man get real.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #383 on: July 02, 2020, 12:40:07 PM »
I feel so fucking stupid. Why Batman Forever? I think I get the forever part, but why Batman?

I’m dumb.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2020, 12:48:27 PM »
Wknd taking some heat in the comments also

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #385 on: July 02, 2020, 12:53:10 PM »
WKND's known about his shit since the time he got it. it's no surprise to any of them. i've been in the van hearing him joke about it in the far past... its pretty dated if you're trying to roast him tbh

Telly

« Reply #386 on: July 02, 2020, 12:57:54 PM »
just to make myself clear, i'm not condoning unsafe sex, nor do i think it's smart. it's just a fact that some people do it, even despite their own moral codes because of all kinds of reasons, like being drunk, or just being in love and super horny as fuck, as stupid as these reasons are. and trust and consent run deeper than on a purely mechanical level by way of wearing protection, which may also fail randomly.

i fully agree that it's stupid to not insist on wearing protection if any of the parties don't know each other for too long or aren't sure, but there is still a difference between being naive and stupid/reckless and being deliberately careless and lying to reach consent on unprotected sex. stupidity is not a crime, taking advantage of it in sexual encounters/power dynamics though can be and often is. just because someone is stupid or naive (not assuming the women stuckey slept with are, just trying to make my point clear)doesn't mean they are fair game to commit sex crimes against after some sort of mutual trust was established.

i don't want to get into that territory, but imagine applying the same logic to other weaker individuals like mentally disabled people or kids and young adults/minors. there's a reason punishment is more severe when perpetrators take advantage of people where it's socially accepted that the power dynamic is vastly in favor of the perpetrator.

So this woman needs the protection afforded to vulnerable adults?  Ok, then get her in a group home or other monitored living situation. 
Careless is careless.  Trusting someone you barely know with your health is careless. 

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #387 on: July 02, 2020, 12:59:13 PM »
You know how all of this shit could have been avoided?

Emily: "Are you clean?"

Johan: "No."

Extend that to any other woman he lied to for the sake of a quick fuck.

Shame on you, Johan.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 01:49:07 PM by Hands down Hass out »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #388 on: July 02, 2020, 01:18:42 PM »
So this woman needs the protection afforded to vulnerable adults?  Ok, then get her in a group home or other monitored living situation. 
Careless is careless.  Trusting someone you barely know with your health is careless.

neither was i responding directly to a certain post post you've made, also i've made it clear i'm not talking about the women that accuse stuckey. i'm talking about the fact that even if someone is careless(doesn't need to be stupidity) it's not like they deserve what's coming towards them.

the woman did what she thought was taking care, i never said she needs to be protected, like a child. she made an adult decision. just because it doesn't apply to your simple, if coherent logic, doesn't mean stuckey was allowed to do what he does and that it's ok to blame her for it.

you are basically repeating the victim blaming that people employ when they say shit like "if women don't want to be raped, they should stop wearing sexy clothes." normal people don't rape every person they are sexually attracted to. a predatory mindset is needed for that, same when you knowingly infect others with stds. stuckey is accountable, not the woman. your own personal parameters aside, the laws are pretty clear on this. your line of thinking when present in police only helps to keep this shit under wraps and to disenfranchise victims of sexual abuse to come forward.

it's not just about protection, we need to empower victims(of every sex and gender!) of scumbags to come forward, and when they do, they can't just be dismissed as "knowing what was coming to them". that's just my opinion though, and fwiw i'll gladly leave it at that and agree to disagree with you from here on out.

EDIT: fixed punctuation
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 01:20:14 PM by Frank »

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #389 on: July 02, 2020, 01:25:05 PM »
Out of all the insane things that have been said in this thread, 'Jordan Taylor on Hockey' might be the most insane.

Fuck Johan and fuck WKND.

Is this the first widely condemned 'modern/current' skateboarder to be cancelled? Not even Daryl got it this bad.