Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122439 times)

Storybook Weaver

Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #390 on: July 02, 2020, 01:27:34 PM »
Out of all the insane things that have been said in this thread, 'Jordan Taylor on Hockey' might be the most insane.

Fuck Johan and fuck WKND.

Is this the first widely condemned 'modern/current' skateboarder to be cancelled? Not even Daryl got it this bad.
What about beebull getting dropped by craig

HORSES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #391 on: July 02, 2020, 01:28:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Out of all the insane things that have been said in this thread, 'Jordan Taylor on Hockey' might be the most insane.

Is this the first widely condemned 'modern/current' skateboarder to be cancelled? Not even Daryl got it this bad.
[close]

Biebel hasn't been a skateboarder for years.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #392 on: July 02, 2020, 01:30:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I think there was still a pretty large group of people saying that what biebel did wasn't wrong.  Here, a small group are saying 'they were both wrong.'  Nobody is actually defending Johan. I hope.

Telly

• Rep: -151
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #393 on: July 02, 2020, 01:31:33 PM »
Expand Quote
So this woman needs the protection afforded to vulnerable adults?  Ok, then get her in a group home or other monitored living situation. 
Careless is careless.  Trusting someone you barely know with your health is careless.
[close]

neither was i responding directly to a certain post post you've made, also i've made it clear i'm not talking about the women that accuse stuckey. i'm talking about the fact that even if someone is careless(doesn't need to be stupidity) it's not like they deserve what's coming towards them.

the woman did what she thought was taking care, i never said she needs to be protected, like a child. she made an adult decision. just because it doesn't apply to your simple, if coherent logic, doesn't mean stuckey was allowed to do what he does and that it's ok to blame her for it.

you are basically repeating the victim blaming that people employ when they say shit like "if women don't want to be raped, they should stop wearing sexy clothes." normal people don't rape every person they are sexually attracted to. a predatory mindset is needed for that, same when you knowingly infect others with stds. stuckey is accountable, not the woman. your own personal parameters aside, the laws are pretty clear on this. your line of thinking when present in police only helps to keep this shit under wraps and to disenfranchise victims of sexual abuse to come forward.

it's not just about protection, we need to empower victims(of every sex and gender!) of scumbags to come forward, and when they do, they can't just be dismissed as "knowing what was coming to them". that's just my opinion though, and fwiw i'll gladly leave it at that and agree to disagree with you from here on out.

EDIT: fixed punctuation

1) I would argue that people who are careless absolutely deserve what is coming to them if taking care would have stopped 99+% of what was coming there way.  If a person carelessly runs a red light do they deserve no blame for the resulting damage/injuries?

2) stuckey is a lying piece of garbage, and he is responsible for his part.  She is responsible for agreeing to have sex without a condom.  If I go on a train trestle above a river and decide to ignore the no diving signs, decline to check the water below, and jump off into 6 inches of water, who’s fault is that?  The water?  The bridge?  Clearly not me because personal accountability is hard.

3) I have not seen any poster dismissing sexual violence.  You can twist my sentiments to fit your narrative of all women being helpless and in need of men to keep them safe.  I will just advocate for all people to do that for themselves as well as others.
 Edit: your post did say to apply this scenario to vulnerable people. 

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #394 on: July 02, 2020, 01:32:12 PM »
Let’s be honest anyone who remotely cared about WKND or Johan is a kook. They’re both gay and trendy and this thread should be canceled
you should try leaving your hometown sometime buddy

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #395 on: July 02, 2020, 01:37:03 PM »
u g l y he aint got no alibi fam

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1125
« Reply #396 on: July 02, 2020, 01:39:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Let’s be honest anyone who remotely cared about WKND or Johan is a kook. They’re both gay and trendy and this thread should be canceled
[close]
you should try leaving your hometown sometime buddy

Careful bud, in his next post he's going to invite you to his local in Santa Ana and show you just how fragile his masculinity truly is.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2258
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #397 on: July 02, 2020, 01:41:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So this woman needs the protection afforded to vulnerable adults?  Ok, then get her in a group home or other monitored living situation. 
Careless is careless.  Trusting someone you barely know with your health is careless.
[close]

neither was i responding directly to a certain post post you've made, also i've made it clear i'm not talking about the women that accuse stuckey. i'm talking about the fact that even if someone is careless(doesn't need to be stupidity) it's not like they deserve what's coming towards them.

the woman did what she thought was taking care, i never said she needs to be protected, like a child. she made an adult decision. just because it doesn't apply to your simple, if coherent logic, doesn't mean stuckey was allowed to do what he does and that it's ok to blame her for it.

you are basically repeating the victim blaming that people employ when they say shit like "if women don't want to be raped, they should stop wearing sexy clothes." normal people don't rape every person they are sexually attracted to. a predatory mindset is needed for that, same when you knowingly infect others with stds. stuckey is accountable, not the woman. your own personal parameters aside, the laws are pretty clear on this. your line of thinking when present in police only helps to keep this shit under wraps and to disenfranchise victims of sexual abuse to come forward.

it's not just about protection, we need to empower victims(of every sex and gender!) of scumbags to come forward, and when they do, they can't just be dismissed as "knowing what was coming to them". that's just my opinion though, and fwiw i'll gladly leave it at that and agree to disagree with you from here on out.

[close]

1) I would argue that people who are careless absolutely deserve what is coming to them if taking care would have stopped 99+% of what was coming there way.  If a person carelessly runs a red light do they deserve no blame for the resulting damage/injuries?

2) stuckey is a lying piece of garbage, and he is responsible for his part.  She is responsible for agreeing to have sex without a condom.  If I go on a train trestle above a river and decide to ignore the no diving signs, decline to check the water below, and jump off into 6 inches of water, who’s fault is that?  The water?  The bridge?  Clearly not me because personal accountability is hard.

3) I have not seen any poster dismissing sexual violence.  You can twist my sentiments to fit your narrative of all women being helpless and in need of men to keep them safe.  I will just advocate for all people to do that for themselves as well as others.
I like your example, but let’s pretend you checked the signs on the bridge & they said “You’re good, homey; go for it! 6 inches of water is plenty, trust me.”

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #398 on: July 02, 2020, 01:48:08 PM »
Also, considering how many people test Herpes positive, is there some sort of H-Date app that folks could use to meet others in a similar bind? If there is, Stuckles could have avoided the discomfort of addressing the issue (hey, it could’ve even been an ice breaker... “So, how’s you contract yours?”) and if there’s no such app yet, I think I sense a great opportunity for a PAL with coding skills to make a festering, blister covered pile of money.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #399 on: July 02, 2020, 01:48:38 PM »
New brand coming in hot

Isn’t that the same name as Ellington’s loafer company?

newMe

• Rep: 19
« Reply #400 on: July 02, 2020, 01:54:03 PM »
OK Johan is a piece of shit for lying to these women just to get in their pants. Knowingly infecting them with a disease with no cure is inexcusable.

But am I really supposed to believe everyone on WKND knew Johan had herpes and was lying to girls he had sex with and infecting them? Do you guys really think someone on the team wouldn't call him out?

It's more likely the WKND guys knew he had herpes or an std, but figured he had protected sex with all the girls he hooked up with.
I mean I can't imagine Johan actually bragging he gave girls herpes... Was he? I would imagine he kept that shit really fucking quiet.

I mean what do I know, these are just my observations.

But I don't think it's right to cancel WKND if we don't know for sure if they all knew the whole story or not. Just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt I dunno...

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #401 on: July 02, 2020, 01:55:44 PM »
I hope someone files charges and they actually get this dirtbag. Fuck Johan, fuck WKND, and fuck any of you supporting them. They all knowingly supported this. Fuck everyone in this thread defending Johan.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2020, 01:56:44 PM »
OK Johan is a piece of shit for lying to these women just to get in their pants. Knowingly infecting them with a disease with no cure is inexcusable.

But am I really supposed to believe everyone on WKND knew Johan had herpes and was lying to girls he had sex with and infecting them? Do you guys really think someone on the team wouldn't call him out?

It's more likely the WKND guys knew he had herpes or an std, but figured he had protected sex with all the girls he hooked up with.
I mean I can't imagine Johan actually bragging he gave girls herpes... Was he? I would imagine he kept that shit really fucking quiet.

But I don't think it's right to cancel WKND if we don't know for sure if they all knew the whole story or not. Just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt I dunno...

He’s been called out and made fun of in multiple shit for stds. Fuck wknd.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #403 on: July 02, 2020, 02:03:51 PM »

newMe

« Reply #404 on: July 02, 2020, 02:05:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

In what? The Roast? What else besides that? That's not proof for me, people always say outrageous shit in those Roasts. Roasts are done for shock, awe and laughs. 

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
« Reply #405 on: July 02, 2020, 02:05:23 PM »
Wknd has been weakened

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #406 on: July 02, 2020, 02:08:46 PM »
Wknd has been weakened
Thank you for that.
It wasn’t your best material by any means, but I confess, I smiled.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
« Reply #407 on: July 02, 2020, 02:11:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Wknd has been weakened
[close]
Thank you for that.
It wasn’t your best material by any means, but I confess, I smiled.

Hahah yes! *bows*

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #408 on: July 02, 2020, 02:12:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

In what? The Roast? What else besides that? That's not proof for me, people always say outrageous shit in those Roasts. Roasts are done for shock, awe and laughs.
When they got called out a year ago and had to change the venue of a premiere
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He has done this to MANY girls......all got them infected.......

WKND joked about this in the roast, which they have now taken down..........
[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
[close]

Emily was SILENCED over a year ago when she first came out against Johan.......

When Johan Stuckey was meant to have a premiere for his video, she came out AGAINST him and notified the venue......

They cancelled the premiere and had it in another venue instead. WKND bullied her into retracting what she said and silenced her.....

For what? A skate video?

If you support WKND and Johan Stuckey after this, you're part of the problem.
[close]
Dammit grant

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
« Reply #409 on: July 02, 2020, 02:15:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He has done this to MANY girls......all got them infected.......

WKND joked about this in the roast, which they have now taken down..........
[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
[close]
Hog warts

[close]
She

[close]
Maybe before you blow everyone in LA as a instathot do yourself a favor and do research on who you're going to fuck next!!!!!

The brainlessness of these prostithots are ridiculously stupid! You knew he was a skater you looked him up? If you're still going through with fucking him then you deserved it.
[close]
What a shitty take. "He was a skater and she knew it there for she deserved it." What does that even imply?
[close]
If you're going to creep on each other's Instagram and meet up. Beforehand if you give a shit about yourself you'd at least do a fair amount of research to cover your bases.  maybe that's just me, the evidence is out there.

I hate this try now and cry wolf victimhood mentality seems as though the brains that some people were born with is there but they just ignore it.

As someone else said if you're dumb enough to believe his goofy ass you were the sucker, get over it and get a treatment like anyone else.
[close]

you're so fucking inept. have you never been deceived not once in your life? have you ever been lied to? what the fuck kind of research do you imagine her doing? DMing women he knows to check the status of their STD's? jesus christ
[close]
Yeah we've all been lied to it's how we handle the aftermath, take it as a loss and move on.

Yes if you think dude's sketch but you hooked up with him. I'd think if you were anyone who had somewhat intelligence you'd ask around and especially his past partners, that's how you get reliable sources.

I'm from a small town in Mississippi and the few people that are involved with punk/skating you're going to ask around if someone's sketchy.

If you don't then the fault is both people.  Conversations aren't one sided same as hooking up.

the proof in your ignorant pudding -1

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2020, 02:17:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah he has an STD. That's different to knowing he was having unprotected sex.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Telly

• Rep: -151
« Reply #411 on: July 02, 2020, 02:17:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I like your example, but let’s pretend you checked the signs on the bridge & they said “You’re good, homey; go for it! 6 inches of water is plenty, trust me.”

1) trust, but verify
2) if the sign looked like johan, would you jump?

newMe

« Reply #412 on: July 02, 2020, 02:21:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah he has an STD. That's different to knowing he was having unprotected sex.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying too RichardBarkley. Can't imagine the WKND guys knowing he was going about having unprotected sex and them not saying something.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #413 on: July 02, 2020, 02:30:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

1) trust, but verify
2) if the sign looked like johan, would you jump?
🤣🤣🤣
I suppose there’s something to be said for the old “Ladies Room” adage: If he looks Like he pays for sex, he may in fact be paying sex.”
The implication being that people who pay for sex frequently engage in questionable or unsafe... oh you know where I’m going with this.
Even still... fucking wrong (2x entendre intended.)
Bad Jo Jo, no sponsor!
Johan ALSO played stupid games, and Johan just won himself a stupid(ity) prize.

captaindoody

• Rep: -73
  • A turd for you
« Reply #414 on: July 02, 2020, 02:38:29 PM »
I’m disappointed in Johan and WKND but most of all I’m disappointed in you poor schmucks trying to act like you know what’s right. Don’t bother responding to this , I’m done looking at this car crash.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #415 on: July 02, 2020, 02:48:22 PM »
Expand Quote
New brand coming in hot

[close]

Isn’t that the same name as Ellington’s loafer company?
This board would come with a sheet of ulcer and scab stickers

nothing's been the since same

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #416 on: July 02, 2020, 02:58:08 PM »
Expand Quote
I’ve encountered this a few times in my life, and I am still at a loss as to what people are thinking. 

1) this he/she said they were clean and I didn’t need a condom.  That’s fucking idiotic.   If I have to explain why that is idiotic you are an idiot.  I’ll bet this girl can explain exactly how it actually doesn’t feel better without a condom.  Especially the open sores.
2) if a woman says you don’t need to wear a condom YOU ABSOLUTELY DO HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM.  or gtfo. 
I don’t mean this to shame the girl.  Fuck this goofus for infecting somebody else.  She does have half the blame though. I know there are zero women reading slap, but girls, make dudes cover that shit.  They might be clean, but they might be dirty.  Assume the worst.
[close]
She doesn’t have half the blame. Most likely none of us men know what it’s like to be a female and feel powerless while in closed quarters with a man and the fear they have of what he might do if they say no.

Cuz of the implication...

Sammich

• Rep: 5
« Reply #417 on: July 02, 2020, 03:03:37 PM »
Lots of dumbasses tipping their hands at having herpes on this post.

conqueso

« Reply #418 on: July 02, 2020, 03:04:11 PM »
what do the hrps loafers look like? looking for a nice pair

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #419 on: July 02, 2020, 03:25:00 PM »
I’m disappointed in Johan and WKND but most of all I’m disappointed in you poor schmucks trying to act like you know what’s right. Don’t bother responding to this , I’m done looking at this car crash.
What will we do without you?  :'(