Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 123494 times)

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #510 on: July 03, 2020, 07:02:59 AM »
im not the 1 here defending a rapist like you dummy saying what happened here wasnt rape is stupid even for a simpleton potatohead like you ya victim blaming incel rat piece of shit

I'm not defending him.

Incell like you wouldn't know much about sex.

How's the anime collection coming along ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #511 on: July 03, 2020, 07:06:06 AM »
you are so fuckin stupid its unreal garnet literally said it was him but keep barking ya regular incel go downplay what happened and say it wasnt rape again with your fedora on

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #512 on: July 03, 2020, 07:08:01 AM »
you are so fuckin stupid its unreal garnet literally said it was him but keep barking ya regular incel

You and Garnett seen very chummy then.

How close? Are you two intimate?

Sharing your anime collection's

KINGTONY

« Reply #513 on: July 03, 2020, 07:09:28 AM »
wishful thinking you filthy inbred but for real go chill with roastbeef hes the only person who fucks with you here and he a cop which is perfect cuz you a rat on top of being a rapist defending incel
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 07:11:05 AM by KINGTONY »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #514 on: July 03, 2020, 07:10:09 AM »
wishful thinking you filthy inbred incel go chill with roastbeef hes the only person who fucks with you here and he a cop

Good boy

KINGTONY

« Reply #515 on: July 03, 2020, 07:12:39 AM »
shut up you incel rat go flood some survivor messageboards and argue with the victims there whatever you doing on a board dont count anyway

KINGTONY

« Reply #516 on: July 03, 2020, 07:14:56 AM »
dont worry richard you can say good boy everytime you get bitchslapped you still my son

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #517 on: July 03, 2020, 08:35:32 AM »

“Why is there so much emphasis on what the girl did “wrong” here in all your responses?”

Because two adults decided to engage in a sexual act. And since it takes two to tango, both adults have agency in the situation.

The fact remains that Johan is absolutely the main culprit here, and he needs to be prosecuted in a court of law for his misdeeds.

But the woman in question also needs to be mentioned because she decided to have unsafe sex with another adult.

sketchyrider

« Reply #518 on: July 03, 2020, 08:41:24 AM »
pretty impressed by the amount of bad takes but then again, this is the internet

knowingly having an STD and not disclosing is fucked, full stop

"it takes two to tango" doesn't apply if one party is withholding important information

jUnGbRoAd

• Rep: 7
« Reply #519 on: July 03, 2020, 09:13:42 AM »
Expand Quote
This thread tells me SLAP has a bunch of incels posting here. And that Johan is a dirty dick piece of shit.
[close]

There's a crazy amount of incels in skateboarding!!

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 619
« Reply #520 on: July 03, 2020, 09:19:10 AM »
In my experience, telling a potential sexual partner you have an STI is not that awkward. It’s more awkward when they finally do a biopsy and you find out those bumps on your dick were just hair follicles plugged with keratin, and you never really had an STI to begin with.

Life is funny, sometimes.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #521 on: July 03, 2020, 09:22:21 AM »
Sounds like Priya has her next bf picked out. A sexual assaulter with STDs, he’s also confirmed to have punched holes in walls. It’s like patch and Andy combined, plus it’s not like you can get more herpes.

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #522 on: July 03, 2020, 09:27:27 AM »
In my experience, telling a potential sexual partner you have an STI is not that awkward. It’s more awkward when they finally do a biopsy and you find out those bumps on your dick were just hair follicles plugged with keratin, and you never really had an STI to begin with.

So you just assumed you had an sti without getting tested?  I guess props to you for assuming the worst and acting accordingly.  Kind of. 

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #523 on: July 03, 2020, 09:30:06 AM »
But the woman in question also needs to be mentioned because she decided to have unsafe sex with another adult.
No, no she doesn’t.
Because regardless on whether she said yes or no to the sex the end result is still the same: Johan lied about having herpes, an STD he knew he had, for the purpose of unprotected sex. Even if she would have said no the end result would have still been him coming out looking like a total creep for even having that intent in the first place. If the end result is still the same regardless on whether she said yes or no then why does the fact that she said yes even matter? Just to shame the girl for making a decision she is going to regret forever? Is that the goal here, to shame her? Or was it to put the spotlight on Johan for doing wrong and being a total sleazebag in the first place?   
I asked this in my previous post, but you chose just to respond to the first sentence of it and pretend the rest of the post didn’t exist.       

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #524 on: July 03, 2020, 09:32:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So you just assumed you had an sti without getting tested?  I guess props to you for assuming the worst and acting accordingly.  Kind of.

I went to the doctor. They burned the bumps as they assumed they were warts. They told me I probably had HPV. The bumps went away. They told me they might come back and I may still be infectious. The bumps came back almost a year later. They did a biopsy that time, it came back negative. They did one more, same thing. Got referred to a dermatologist. Turns out I just needed to exfoliate my dick and balls.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #525 on: July 03, 2020, 09:32:59 AM »
Sounds like Priya has her next bf picked out. A sexual assaulter with STDs, he’s also confirmed to have punched holes in walls. It’s like patch and Andy combined, plus it’s not like you can get more herpes.
Reminded me of an old Andy Roy interview when he talks about how him and his friends went around deliberately infecting girls with herpes, so technically Priya must have herpes.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Telly

« Reply #526 on: July 03, 2020, 09:35:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I went to the doctor. They burned the bumps as they assumed they were warts. They told me I probably had HPV. The bumps went away. They told me they might come back and I may still be infectious. The bumps came back almost a year later. They did a biopsy that time, it came back negative. They did one more, same thing. Got referred to a dermatologist. Turns out I just needed to exfoliate my dick and balls, too.

Point of order:  did you tell the doctor you had risk factors for sti’s and they didn’t order any testing?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #527 on: July 03, 2020, 09:40:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I went to the doctor. They burned the bumps as they assumed they were warts. They told me I probably had HPV. The bumps went away. They told me they might come back and I may still be infectious. The bumps came back almost a year later. They did a biopsy that time, it came back negative. They did one more, same thing. Got referred to a dermatologist. Turns out I just needed to exfoliate my dick and balls, too.
[close]

Point of order:  did you tell the doctor you had risk factors for sti’s and they didn’t order any testing?

I had engaged in some risky behaviour and I told the doctor. I’m not sure why the doctor didn’t do the biopsy first. Maybe he’d seen a lot of warthogs that day and mine happened to look the part?

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #528 on: July 03, 2020, 09:53:54 AM »
The hysteria about STI's is ridiculous. Herpes isn't a big deal, HIV isn't even a big deal anymore. I'd rather have HIV than diabetes. Maybe it's a big deal cost wise in the States but in any other first world country it's easily managed with one pill. How many of you people are out of shape, drink, smoke, eat flesh, and are worried about some cold sores? Even the word "clean" shouldn't be used when asking if someone has an infection.

I don't care if the woman asked him 1000 times, she ended up taking him at his word, a person she didn't really know. That's stupidity.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #529 on: July 03, 2020, 09:54:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Reminded me of an old Andy Roy interview when he talks about how him and his friends went around deliberately infecting girls with herpes, so technically Priya must have herpes.
I just pray Brian Statch doesn't pass it on to some poor 13 year old vert prodigy. Seriously.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #530 on: July 03, 2020, 10:01:55 AM »
The hysteria about STI's is ridiculous. Herpes isn't a big deal, HIV isn't even a big deal anymore. I'd rather have HIV than diabetes. Maybe it's a big deal cost wise in the States but in any other first world country it's easily managed with one pill. How many of you people are out of shape, drink, smoke, eat flesh, and are worried about some cold sores? Even the word "clean" shouldn't be used when asking if someone has an infection.

I don't care if the woman asked him 1000 times, she ended up taking him at his word, a person she didn't really know. That's stupidity.

this.  when I was training to work in a medical lab, one of the first thing we learned when handling blood and bodily fluids was to operate under the assumption that every sample was infected, and to protect yourself accordingly.  the same things applies to sexual interaction.  most people who pass STIs are asymptomatic and probably don't know they even have anything.  I'm not in any way defending lying to your partner, and Johan has clearly displayed a pattern of abuse, but in general, as an adult you are responsible for protecting your own health. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #531 on: July 03, 2020, 10:05:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No, no she doesn’t.
Because regardless on whether she said yes or no to the sex the end result is still the same: Johan lied about having herpes, an STD he knew he had, for the purpose of unprotected sex. Even if she would have said no the end result would have still been him coming out looking like a total creep for even having that intent in the first place. If the end result is still the same regardless on whether she said yes or no then why does the fact that she said yes even matter? Just to shame the girl for making a decision she is going to regret forever? Is that the goal here, to shame her? Or was it to put the spotlight on Johan for doing wrong and being a total sleazebag in the first place?   
I asked this in my previous post, but you chose just to respond to the first sentence of it and pretend the rest of the post didn’t exist.     

I agree bringing up the responsibility of the girl is not relevant, and even a little suspect in that it seems to want to take attention away from the culprit, or suggest both have equal blame. Obviously the end result would be very different had she said no. It's just not that pertinent in this conversation. For what it's worth, I got it despite rubbers.

I was told HPV tests for men don't exist. Is this not true? My former GP told me they cannot be sure I have it and I broke down on the spot as I instantly realized my sex life as I knew it was over. Casual encounters are all but completely ruled out, and even in a more vetted setting or even with a steady girlfriend, everything has to always be wrapped. The doctor actually smirked about this, saying I shouldn't think about it like that. After all, I may not have it, or my body might get rid of it eventually, and even if it doesn't, the science is muddy on whether I could infect others in asymptomatic moments. The link with cervical cancer in women, furthermore, is far from understood completely. Hence I had no obligation to tell sexual partners about this, she said. Millions have it, and many, if not most, still have unprotected sex sometimes. She was visibly surprised that I took the whole thing so seriously. I got pretty mad at her, perhaps unfairly. I changed GPs but my new one agrees with her. I wrote about this in another thread before, and there too, I got similar responses (it's not aids; you don't have to disclose, etc.) but I suspected they were just trying to be nice, like my doctor.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #532 on: July 03, 2020, 10:10:56 AM »
a lot of STI tests are not very accurate (hpv and hsv especially) and I feel that drs will often diagnose just to be on the safe side. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #533 on: July 03, 2020, 10:14:11 AM »

I'm a type 1 diabetic, it's not so bad. Type 2 can be managed with a single pill too and can even be reversed with lifestyle modifications.

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #534 on: July 03, 2020, 10:15:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No, no she doesn’t.
[close]

I agree bringing up the responsibility of the girl is not relevant, and even a little suspect in that it seems to want to take attention away from the culprit, or suggest both have equal blame. Obviously the end result would be very different had she said no. It's just not that pertinent in this conversation. For what it's worth, I got it despite rubbers.

I was told HPV tests for men don't exist. Is this not true? My former GP told me they cannot be sure I have it and I broke down on the spot as I instantly realized my sex life as I knew it was over. Casual encounters are all but completely ruled out, and even in a more vetted setting or even with a steady girlfriend, everything has to always be wrapped. The doctor actually smirked about this, saying I shouldn't think about it like that. After all, I may not have it, or my body might get rid of it eventually, and even if it doesn't, the science is muddy on whether I could infect others in asymptomatic moments. The link with cervical cancer in women, furthermore, is far from understood completely. Hence I had no obligation to tell sexual partners about this, she said. Millions have it, and many, if not most, still have unprotected sex sometimes. She was visibly surprised that I took the whole thing so seriously. I got pretty mad at her, perhaps unfairly. I changed GPs but my new one agrees with her. I wrote about this in another thread before, and there too, I got similar responses (it's not aids; you don't have to disclose, etc.) but I suspected they were just trying to be nice, like my doctor.

Are you out of your mind? Of course it's relevant. It's idiotic to trust a stranger with your health. If someone shares a needle because the first person says they're free of any infections would you think it's reasonable to share the needle? No, anyone would say no.

Do you think this is the first time she had unprotected sex with someone she doesn't really know? Doubt it. If someone is willing to play that game sometimes they lose. It's not RESPONSIBLE.  Of course the guy is more blameworthy but to say anything on her part is irrelevant is silly.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:25:54 AM by Dr.Fauci »

excitableboy

« Reply #535 on: July 03, 2020, 10:23:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No, no she doesn’t.
[close]

[close]

Are you out of your mind? Of course it's relevant. It's idiotic to trust a stranger with your health.
It isn't relevant to the discussion of how big of a cunt Johan Stuckey is. Which is the topic of conversation. Of course the girl is responsible for taking the risk. Haven't read through everything but I doubt anyone disputes that?

Telly

« Reply #536 on: July 03, 2020, 10:26:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No, no she doesn’t.
[close]

The first gp you mentioned is an idiot or makes good money treating sti’s(no use to delve into treatment vs. cures here).  She advised you to act as if you cannot transmit a disease you might have through unprotected sex.  Or did i misinterpret that? 

excitableboy

« Reply #537 on: July 03, 2020, 10:34:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No, no she doesn’t.
[close]

[close]

The first gp you mentioned is an idiot or makes good money treating sti’s(no use to delve into treatment vs. cures here).  She advised you to act as if you cannot transmit a disease you might have through unprotected sex.  Or did i misinterpret that?

Hmm no not exactly. Basically she tried to convince me the whole HPV thing is too diffuse to assess culpability, so feeling morally obligated to disclose or change behavior is an over-correction. Sounded about right to my next GP, too (who never treated me for ay STIs, by the way, though perhaps you're right and it's all a racket).

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1372
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #538 on: July 03, 2020, 10:44:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No, no she doesn’t.
[close]

There's a vaccine now called Gardisol and my understanding is that women from a certain age back will now just be given it as a matter of course. HPV is spread pretty heavily throughout the population so your doctor's opinions are reasonable. Don't trip, if you're under 45 get the vaccine for yourself for your own piece of mind.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Telly

« Reply #539 on: July 03, 2020, 10:50:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No, no she doesn’t.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Hmm no not exactly. Basically she tried to convince me the whole HPV thing is too diffuse to assess culpability, so feeling morally obligated to disclose or change behavior is an over-correction. Sounded about right to my next GP, too (who never treated me for ay STIs, by the way, though perhaps you're right and it's all a racket).

I’m not an expert on the Hippocratic oath, and it’s probably not even called that anymore, but isn’t that directly contradictory to “ I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.”