Author Topic: Your skateboarding pet peeves?  (Read 28869 times)

Oroborus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
Re: Your skateboarding pet peeves?
« Reply #390 on: May 10, 2024, 08:00:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Not so much pet peeve just a minor quibble, when your partner gets you the Christmas/birthday complete with fresh trainers and it feels awkward as fuck. Honestly not that I can complain but I feel like it's one or the other for me. Fresh board and wheels+ worn in shoes or new shoes and decent used board. Can't be all new, idk why that is.....?! Help me out
[close]

Christmas complete, brand new pair of shoes that I’ve had before and know that I like. That is the ultimate combo imo
I guess in this instance it'd make sense shoes you've had before and not much breaking in period. I'm always trying to find that pair of shoes that's just...... Right 🤌

marcusbutler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 42
Re: Your skateboarding pet peeves?
« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2024, 05:43:32 PM »
I'm no fan of kids at the skatepark. But when I see grown ass men try to check kids who are literally half their size just because lil johnny got in their way trying a trick that probably has been done a billion of times by teenagers in the 90's, I have 0 respect for you. I remember when I was a kid. The only time I got to the park to skate was from a friends mom or my mom. So my time was limited. So when I see kids at the park. I will let them have infinite runs in the bowl before I get a chance. Because I know it's not going to be until next weekend before they get the chance to skate a park again.
We rode 7.5's" and didn't complain.