Author Topic: Kader on Nike  (Read 72039 times)

Bruno_Herrera

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Re: Kader on Nike
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2020, 06:36:10 PM »
You guys ain't mentioning the fact that he's also wearing some Dunks on that new post. I think he just wants to get on a bigger brand of shoes is wearing said brands to get their attention...

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2020, 06:58:46 PM »
You guys ain't mentioning the fact that he's also wearing some Dunks on that new post. I think he just wants to get on a bigger brand of shoes is wearing said brands to get their attention...
His story literally has a poll right now saying Nike or Adidas. I voted Nike myself.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #362 on: December 23, 2020, 07:01:31 PM »
Lol. He looks better in dunks tho.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #363 on: December 23, 2020, 07:03:43 PM »
Could trick us all and roll up in cariuma

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2020, 07:31:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I heard from someone at Vans that he's not even on Nike, just didn't resign his Vans contract and kept pushing it back, now he's wearing Nike's everyday but doesn't have a deal with them even. Nike hasn't posted anything about him and doesn't follow him.

I'm sure they'll figure something out, but Nike just dropped a bunch of team, so it'd be a slap in their faces to drop loads of guys then just add Kader.
[close]
Ok so where is he getting all those Dunks?!!
[close]

Euro team manager.

fucking told you guys  ;)

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #365 on: December 23, 2020, 07:31:30 PM »
C1RCA COMBAT gonna pick him up next year

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 177
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2020, 08:27:51 PM »

He's not in it for the play money

livin on a speyer

« Reply #367 on: December 23, 2020, 08:32:17 PM »
Propably ends up on some Vita shoes or something like that.

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2020, 08:03:06 AM »
Airwalk come back with Kader as the main posterboy could sell shoes in this time and age.
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2020, 08:17:11 AM »
I realized I’m an old when I thought “regardless of where he ends up, ANYTHING will be better for his feet than vans.”
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Slayer666

• Rep: -30
« Reply #370 on: December 24, 2020, 08:19:46 AM »
I like vans

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
« Reply #371 on: December 24, 2020, 08:42:31 AM »
he should start wearing one nike one adidas shoe

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #372 on: December 24, 2020, 08:59:06 AM »
Kid is beyond overrated and apparently not loyal nor willing to do any long haul work with sponsors.

Drugs and what is perceived to be an infinite amount of money will get him. If he mattered in two years from now, I’d be shocked.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #373 on: December 24, 2020, 09:10:47 AM »

why sign your whole body to a single sponsor, really limiting your earning potential

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #374 on: December 24, 2020, 09:52:57 AM »

One high top, one slip on

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #375 on: December 24, 2020, 10:00:36 AM »
Kid is beyond overrated and apparently not loyal nor willing to do any long haul work with sponsors.

Drugs and what is perceived to be an infinite amount of money will get him. If he mattered in two years from now, I’d be shocked.

Fucking nitwit.  Why is he obligated to work with a sponsor beyond the length of a contract?  What is so complicated about this point.  You think his sponsors would be willing to work with him “long term” if he blew out his knee?

Love how willing people are to support management over employees/contractors (not gonna mention race but it’s not dissimilar in pro sports where billionaires are sided with over the millionaires)

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #376 on: December 24, 2020, 10:21:35 AM »
Fuck companies whats wrong with yall. Vans got so much cooler when they had him and he wore those all black black sole vans. They earned money off of a kid.

I can understand a deck Sponsor change might be complicated for a friendship but it really shouldnt. Dont let money be a tool for FRIENDS

veritas

« Reply #377 on: December 24, 2020, 10:39:16 AM »
The real question is what shoe looks best while Fat Bill is zooming in on his open mouth

Paperclip20

• Rep: 138
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #378 on: December 24, 2020, 11:15:57 AM »

I'm not a Kader fan but he can do what he wants and if he burns out that's too bad for him.
I do think he is talented though and company loyalty is bullshit used to underpay people.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #379 on: December 24, 2020, 11:27:46 AM »
I realized I’m an old when I thought “regardless of where he ends up, ANYTHING will be better for his feet than vans.”
Agreed, i am also an old
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -16
« Reply #380 on: December 24, 2020, 03:36:57 PM »

What a wack thing to say. Like other ppl are saying no one owes these corporations shit. All they do is use you for marketing and throw you to the curb like you never existed unless you’re Michael Jordan and give them billions in revenue. Let the kid get his money. I wasn’t a fan of Kader early on but now that he’s growing up and has his own style I think he’s dope. How miserable are you? You’re on some pathetic bird ass shit.

ricky bobby

« Reply #381 on: December 24, 2020, 03:58:59 PM »

You continually prove to be one of the most delusional posters on this message board. Congratulations.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -496
« Reply #382 on: December 24, 2020, 04:52:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Was he really "On" Vans, or Emerica, as a top pro? or was he a 2nd tier pro? Like was he going to be getting a shoe? Reynolds probably happy with Vans as a 2nd tier pro and no shoe and less responsibility.

It is likely that Nike offered him a deal as a top pro and those other companies weren't ready to take that chance on him yet. Maybe he will be gettting a shoe on Nike in a couple years part of the contract. Semes like it would be dumb to not take that tbh if thats what was being offered.

vans already has a shitload of guys they are invested in, im not really sure whats going on with emerica but they probably just never had the budget to put him on like that, even as a pro in the first place probably, and i think they are also invested into those other guys dakota servold + jon dickson for the next few years.
[close]

He left Emerica a season before his colorway was supposed to drop, same for Vans and his colorway release there - giving someone a colorway and having them on the team page seems like they're invested in him.

Also wonder if he's really gonna get on nike or not? Word on the streets is that Nike is supposed to pull out of most skateshops next year as well as dropping a chunk of team riders

It’s funny cause his new colorway popped up the website with full “kader” branding after he left too.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

TheDingus

« Reply #383 on: December 24, 2020, 06:03:59 PM »
A poll? Hope Nike and adidas see that shit and ghost that kid.

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #384 on: December 24, 2020, 06:18:31 PM »
Let the kid sponsor hop and play the game, fuck it. He’s really growing into his style and his footage is a joy to watch. I know it’s been said before but he is reminiscent of a young Lavar.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #385 on: December 24, 2020, 07:24:21 PM »
Let the kid sponsor hop and play the game, fuck it. He’s really growing into his style and his footage is a joy to watch. I know it’s been said before but he is reminiscent of a young Lavar.
Lavar did lines. Kadar skates like the main LA pro skaters that mainly do big single tricks.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #386 on: December 24, 2020, 11:15:36 PM »
every post on here adds a thou to that contract and i love it

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • JACKASS
« Reply #387 on: December 25, 2020, 06:55:27 AM »
Would y’all want the sponsors your 14 year old self chose?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #388 on: December 25, 2020, 07:09:35 AM »

i don’t think black label is around anymore?!

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #389 on: December 25, 2020, 07:45:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i don’t think black label is around anymore?!

I'd still be on Black Label and Duffs myself