Author Topic: Everything B L A N K s thread  (Read 26469 times)

Jonny7.5Alive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 87
Re: Everything B L A N K s thread
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2022, 12:20:05 AM »
Anyone know anywhere in the EU that does good blanks ?

Wholesale or shop blanks?

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #181 on: March 17, 2022, 04:40:16 AM »

Also interested

Woodshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • Just deck / woodshop info
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2022, 04:50:03 AM »

I have tried to compile a list of almost every known woodshop manufacturer and board printer (which includes blanks) so check through this list and see if any are closer to you.

Woodshop thread 2022

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=120409.msg3729104#msg3729104

Edit*

Countries include Germany, Hungary, France, Spain, Poland, etc.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 04:57:32 AM by Woodshop »

Woodshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2022, 05:08:17 AM »

Try this one:

EUROPEAN WOODSHOP Thread has given me some more info too

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=120227.0

MC3

• Rep: 124
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #184 on: May 24, 2022, 07:26:39 AM »
I’ve read thru here a little bit so I know this isn’t a one-off occasion, but I ordered 2 uncut decks thru skatepaige a few weeks ago. Upon ordering, I never received a confirmation or anything, and I was never charged on my card for the purchase.

I’ve tried calling both today and yesterday (around noon yesterday, 9:15 today), and no one has been there to pick up the phone.

Should I assume my order was never placed? Or is that just how skatepaige operates?
(Cool Trick GIF)

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
« Reply #185 on: May 24, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »

artprint and quarter dist are worth checking out, but you'd have to buy 10 or 20 for it to make sense when it comes to shipping.
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

braksabbath

• Rep: 192
« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2022, 03:27:18 PM »
I’ve read thru here a little bit so I know this isn’t a one-off occasion, but I ordered 2 uncut decks thru skatepaige a few weeks ago. Upon ordering, I never received a confirmation or anything, and I was never charged on my card for the purchase.

I’ve tried calling both today and yesterday (around noon yesterday, 9:15 today), and no one has been there to pick up the phone.

Should I assume my order was never placed? Or is that just how skatepaige operates?
Same happened to me. Left a voicemail and never heard back. My two decks showed up and they charged a few bucks more on shipping than what the website said… i think it was $55 total for two uncuts. The boards were decent and truck holes were drilled straight so it’s all good

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #187 on: May 24, 2022, 07:56:05 PM »
If dwindle made Resin-7 blanks, they'd own the space.

Enjoi ran a series recently that is almost this, a sticker over a little logo and you’ve got yourself a fine blank

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
  • Just another skate shop guy
« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2022, 08:07:35 PM »

I know for the effort and the price this is not so much an option, but I have been buying sale boards, mainly bad graphics that are marked down, from companies that use good wood and then scraping the graphic off with a razor blade, so I get the best of both worlds.

This is the most recent one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdndEFypR3m/

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #189 on: May 25, 2022, 06:21:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Enjoi ran a series recently that is almost this, a sticker over a little logo and you’ve got yourself a fine blank

enjoi "box panda" series

https://shop.ccs.com/products/enjoi-samarria-box-panda-r7-skateboard-deck-samarria-8-25?variant=39797680963767&gclid=CjwKCAjwp7eUBhBeEiwAZbHwkat_s9TUT1FkoVPdNC3JPODnuVZIo3Pp6m3XaojTxkwvXDYcG3xZoBoC874QAvD_BwE

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
  • Just another skate shop guy
« Reply #190 on: May 25, 2022, 09:54:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

enjoi "box panda" series

https://shop.ccs.com/products/enjoi-samarria-box-panda-r7-skateboard-deck-samarria-8-25

I can't help but look at that and think how easy it would be to "blank" a dozen or so of those decks in one sitting.

Wondering if someone behind the scenes though so to, savings on graphics and still giving people what they want.

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

MC3

« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2022, 10:07:23 AM »

Sorry to keep bumping this and acting like Slap is my own personal customer service, but I've tried calling at least twice a week at different times, leaving voicemails, and emails, and no response. It's probably been close to a month now and nothing. Should I just cut my losses and move on to a different blank supplier?
(Cool Trick GIF)

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #192 on: June 01, 2022, 12:52:07 PM »
@Xen

I'm pretty sure these are dwindle boards because they use the term "Resin" in the tittle, which seems very dwindle. Conviently they don't have a picture of the top ply on the page. I ordered some but they wont get here until next week.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V6YN2K3?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&psc=1

@MC3
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOsVI8udRu/

MC3

« Reply #193 on: June 01, 2022, 01:46:41 PM »
Noted, thank you
(Cool Trick GIF)

ish_wav

• Rep: 93
« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2022, 02:47:10 PM »

TGM Skateboards randomly (and briefly) had blank impact decks on their website. They were $30! I’m still curious how they managed that haha.

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 220
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2022, 03:05:52 PM »
@Xen

I'm pretty sure these are dwindle boards because they use the term "Resin" in the tittle, which seems very dwindle. Conviently they don't have a picture of the top ply on the page. I ordered some but they wont get here until next week.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V6YN2K3?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&psc=1

@MC3

Drifter has shaped ones for $40 also…
I ordered a blank shaped and an uncut.

Woodshop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2022, 05:39:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

TGM Skateboards randomly (and briefly) had blank impact decks on their website. They were $30! I’m still curious how they managed that haha.

I feel like they often source product from anywhere and everywhere, including "copies" of existing brand product from the manufacturers of not so genuine merchandise, if you get my meaning.

There are quite a few of the impact construction (Dwindle), Pop secret (Crail) and other similar different products on the market from Ali Express and other places that clearly are not from those manufacturers, so I would be guessing this is a similarly sourced product, hence the cheap price too.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2022, 05:55:21 PM »
Nah I remember those. They were laser etched dsm. They probably got them over stock somewhere. TGM is the type that’ll buyout old inventory.

ish_wav

• Rep: 93
« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2022, 06:03:26 PM »
Nah I remember those. They were laser etched dsm. They probably got them over stock somewhere. TGM is the type that’ll buyout old inventory.

Yeah, the two I had had DSM engravings on top as well.

Woodshop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2022, 06:16:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, the two I had had DSM engravings on top as well.

That is good to know.

Having bigger buying power and knowing people to be able to get bulk lots of random or old stock has helped a lot, including some of the lots of product I have bought over the years too.

I guess it is easy to jump to conclusions from seeing too many variations of the other stuff pop up on ebay or from random sellers.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 939
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2022, 07:14:56 PM »
@Xen

@MC3

Keep us posted!

No 8.3s =(

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: June 07, 2022, 08:28:44 PM »

The ccs blanks from Amazon had no distinct markings other than the top notch. I thought they were dwindle because of the use of the word “resin” the title of the listing. Still great boards
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 06:01:11 AM by TwisT »

Woodshop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2022, 07:19:19 AM »

The ccs blanks from Amazon had no distinct markings other than the top notch. I thought they were dwindle because of the use of the word “resin” the title of the listing. Still great boards

If you had to guess which woodshop they were the most similar to, which would it be?

Dwindle like concave, or something else, even BBS with spoon concave kicks?

Guessing "resin" could be another woodshop in China.

Any board that is well made is a plus, no matter where it is made.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2022, 09:32:56 AM »
So what’s the deal with Chapman blanks? They are clutch wood? Or are they pressing their own shit again?
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Scottboarding

• Rep: 76
« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2022, 04:22:24 PM »
So what’s the deal with Chapman blanks? They are clutch wood? Or are they pressing their own shit again?
I picked up a Chapman blank back in December and it had a little dot just like this and no other markings on the board.

Made in China (maybe Dalian Hauhong)
Zero boards with no markings or only a tiny nail like tip dot front middle bolt area (also made in China on sticker).

Not sure if Clutch or any other wood shops do the little dot or if they've switched to this Chinese woodshop. The board is gripped now because I assumed it was clutch and hadn't seen the above post above until after I set it up. I'll rip the grip off for a photo if necessary.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2022, 05:01:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I picked up a Chapman blank back in December and it had a little dot just like this and no other markings on the board.

Expand Quote
Zero boards with no markings or only a tiny nail like tip dot front middle bolt area (also made in China on sticker).
[url=https://ibb.co/LCGLyTg]][/url]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[url=https://ibb.co/LCGLyTg][/url]
[close]

Not sure if Clutch or any other wood shops do the little dot or if they've switched to this Chinese woodshop. The board is gripped now because I assumed it was clutch and hadn't seen the above post above until after I set it up. I'll rip the grip off for a photo if necessary.
[close]

Hmmmm I just picked up a five pack off them and they all have. 7 K printed on the top ( I’d upload a photo if I knew how) but oh well I’m gonna skate them
[close]
You want some queso?”

MC3

« Reply #206 on: June 09, 2022, 12:22:21 PM »
update on the @drifterskateboardmfg uncut blanks:

Ordered 2 uncut blanks shortly after TwisT recommended them. Ryan was super helpful and prompt. They arrived today. Wood seems to be of good quality and the tops were stained (1 pink, 1 yellow) which was a nice surprise. Truck holes look good and straight too. Can't wait to shape one up and set it up for my curb cruiser.
(Cool Trick GIF)

Woodshop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2022, 04:16:53 PM »

Hmmmm I just picked up a five pack off them and they all have. 7 K printed on the top ( I’d upload a photo if I knew how) but oh well I’m gonna skate them

The letter and number are classic Clutch shapes.

Skate them and see - should be good enough really.

Going by the chart K 7 is the 8.25 size, round on both ends with standard wheelbase:

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=120409.msg3729107#msg3729107

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2022, 07:12:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The letter and number are classic Clutch shapes.

Skate them and see - should be good enough really.

Going by the chart K 7 is the 8.25 size, round on both ends with standard wheelbase:

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=120409.msg3729107#msg3729107

Appreciate the info, you are doing the lords work, I’m gonna keep skating them, wish I could get a 5 pack of that s shape
You want some queso?”

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2022, 06:59:41 PM »

Has anyone managed to contact DSM / Dwindle on buying their blanks and what their MOQ is like? I know they work with smaller local brands, MOQs are manageable from what I've seen.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m