Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 148653 times)

superleftswipebby

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #630 on: June 07, 2021, 07:16:02 PM »
them cabs r hot

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #631 on: June 11, 2021, 02:23:19 AM »
Old sweater
Obey hard work pants stitched to hell
Nike zoom prem

Obey has to be the worst brand in terms of fit, the hard work model is the only one that is somewhat ok for skateboarding, but their size range is borderline idiotic. Their clothes are also some of the largest I’ve seen, where a S is a L elsewhere. Carhartt shares the same problem imo. For context I had to shrink these jeans 8 times to get them to fit, I’m a size 30-31 and length 34 but obey has this stupid 28-30-34 range that is both inaccurate and I’ll fitted, their clothes are also pretty poor in terms of quality. Would not recommend them to anyone.

socksthewizard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #632 on: June 11, 2021, 08:28:45 AM »
Old sweater
Nike zoom prem

Obey has to be the worst brand in terms of fit, the hard work model is the only one that is somewhat ok for skateboarding, but their size range is borderline idiotic. Their clothes are also some of the largest I’ve seen, where a S is a L elsewhere. Carhartt shares the same problem imo. For context I had to shrink these jeans 8 times to get them to fit, I’m a size 30-31 and length 34 but obey has this stupid 28-30-34 range that is both inaccurate and I’ll fitted, their clothes are also pretty poor in terms of quality. Would not recommend them to anyone.

I never really liked any of a designs from Obey for tops/tees but this just gives me reason to avoid everything else. fit is still fire tho

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #633 on: June 11, 2021, 10:04:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Old sweater
Nike zoom prem

[close]

I never really liked any of a designs from Obey for tops/tees but this just gives me reason to avoid everything else. fit is still fire tho

I have a blue tshirt bogo my gran gifted me (of all people lol) that’s somewhat ok but the fit is so god damn trash holy Dooley. And don’t let this pic fool you, obey jeans always fit like ass, getting them to fit right is a side job for real. I actually had to shrink those TWENTY times, that’s just ridiculous and now they’re falling apart and it’s been one and a half year, simply not worth your money.

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 211
« Reply #634 on: June 13, 2021, 12:44:51 AM »

Been after one of the polo jackets for ages but I’m not paying crazy prices. Found a XXL on Depop for $40 posted. Very happy

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #635 on: June 13, 2021, 05:11:39 AM »

Been after one of the polo jackets for ages but I’m not paying crazy prices. Found a XXL on Depop for $40 posted. Very happy

Harrington jackets are so nice and soft, very nice color too. Olive pants are cool, not many in this thread so far. I really like this look. By the way, how tall are you if you don’t mind me asking? I was looking at polo jackets but the sizing seems inconsistent at times, I’m XL and sometime M, so I’m looking for on hands feedback.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #636 on: June 14, 2021, 01:44:09 PM »
I’m 6’3 and 105kgs if that helps.

dofrenzy

« Reply #637 on: June 17, 2021, 03:38:24 PM »

Scored a nice $5.99 dress on the clearance rack at Macy's. Feeling cute, might delete later  ;D

You are right to feel cute and that’s really good deal on a nice dress!

I have been loving this thread, one of my favorites for sure.  So much fashion sense and pride in one’s appearance!

I started skating when I was 50 (52 now) but up until I started, I was strictly a jeans and t-shirt guy for literally *decades*.  Now I’m rocking all sorts of different colored Dickie’s, colorful socks, and skater-style short sleeve button shirts.  This thread rules.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #638 on: June 17, 2021, 05:52:10 PM »
that's a great and classy dress, what a steal.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #639 on: June 17, 2021, 11:22:02 PM »

Nike X ACG Goretex jacket, very old Levi’s and white Jordan 1’s highs with the black sole from ages ago.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #640 on: June 18, 2021, 06:42:21 PM »

K2 nylon hat
JJJJound Enthusiast long sleeve
Arcteryx Beta AR
Levi’s Made and Crafted 502
Nike Blazer 77’s
Some Herman Miller furniture I can’t afford

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #641 on: June 18, 2021, 06:50:02 PM »
^ Dude, that's a fit! Nice eye for color, light wash jeans matching the swoosh, shirt matching the shoes, coat matching the hat. And those blazers look so comfy.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #642 on: June 19, 2021, 06:32:58 AM »
Thanks! I have no idea what I’m doing most of the time and don’t really buy clothes that often. But so stick to a pretty simple colour palette.

Blazers are super comfy! Could probably use a little cleaning but I like the way white leather shoes wear so I might just leave them au natural

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #643 on: June 28, 2021, 03:03:41 PM »

K2 nylon hat
Arcteryx Beta AR
Nike Blazer 77’s

I never thought I'd see jjjjound on this website of all places, nice one  :D

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #644 on: June 28, 2021, 04:01:57 PM »
Beer in the yard fit

Pringle cardigan
Polar 93s
Birkenstock Bostons

That sweater is nice
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #645 on: June 28, 2021, 08:51:10 PM »

Polo zip up jumper (thick and warm as f), Pro Club white tee, Dickies carpenter jeans (42”) Tommy socks, and some old man ball sack leather Louies.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #646 on: June 30, 2021, 05:44:03 PM »

got bored so i added these pimp ass effects

strangelove x natas tee that came w the deck
butter goods apple denim pants, size 36
adidas superstars skate version

model is 6 footish 100 something pounds

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #647 on: June 30, 2021, 06:54:19 PM »
Expand Quote

K2 nylon hat
Arcteryx Beta AR
Nike Blazer 77’s
[close]

I never thought I'd see jjjjound on this website of all places, nice one  :D

Hahah thanks. I like his illustrations. The cut and sew stuff is nice too, but I don’t have pockets that deep. Also a heavy browser of the moodboard, and overall a fan of the stuff he does.

Boog

• Rep: 190
« Reply #648 on: July 01, 2021, 11:04:39 AM »

got bored so i added these pimp ass effects

strangelove x natas tee that came w the deck
butter goods apple denim pants, size 36
adidas superstars skate version

model is 6 footish 100 something pounds
Hahaha that monkey is stylin on you bro. Your fit is dope too. I need to cop some butter goods jeans for the fall/winter season.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #649 on: July 03, 2021, 09:33:19 PM »

This is a celebration.

I'm number 8 on the list for housing in the city. I'm scared to talk about it. I feels like when my dad finally got me some skate shoes. I wore those fuckers to bed because I thought they would be gone in the morning. Like dream tactics would keep them on my feets.  You would be alive again in if I'm holding you tighter in my sleep but reversed.

I'm crazy fucking nervous. I wonder if all my neighbors will be seniors that no one visits? If so I'm going to be so made. Old people fucking love me.

I play cards. I play Spanish style dominos like a King.
Everyone loves being proven wrong about the first impression view.
Look at that kook! Wait he holds doors and shit? What's going on here this pinko is helping my wife with the groceries!?! Let me pause the Tucker Carlson for a second and investigate this further...

I'm going to turn my place into a gallery. Do huge frickin pieces that don't fit out the doors.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #650 on: July 06, 2021, 02:30:34 PM »

Hit 3 spots in the east bay today.
Thrasher “dad cap”
Levi’s denim jacket
Worlds Greatest Grandma T
Banana gun
Dickies
NB Numeric 379s just pulled outta deep freeze
Shalom y’all.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #651 on: July 06, 2021, 04:36:37 PM »
A lot of good pants in this page!

Uncle, you sound like a cool dude! Hope it goes well! l also dig the shoes and the Drop Dead back patch!

My work outfit of today:

Vans waxed decon 6 panel cap (that I ripped the branding off)
Dime restoration shirt (my fav).
Levi’s cargo shorts
White socks
Clark’s wallabee maple suede.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

smoothbrain

• Rep: 23
« Reply #652 on: July 14, 2021, 08:07:20 AM »
Carhartt WIP
Big boys
vm002

animalflesh

« Reply #653 on: July 14, 2021, 09:26:14 AM »
Looks good

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #654 on: July 14, 2021, 10:40:06 AM »

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #655 on: July 14, 2021, 03:27:12 PM »

uprise tee size L
90s wu wear lightweight cargos
adidas superstars

i don't mean to look so morose but the picture took before i knew it did

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #656 on: July 14, 2021, 04:59:00 PM »
Last 2 fits are fire! @fredgallSOTY those Wu Wear pants look great with the superstars…
Also intrigued by @smoothbrain carhartt shirt. Is the graphic on the left side customised? Never seen it…

Well, my contribution:

Palace x Slap trucker hat
Death Human shirt (RIP Chuck)
Piilgrim Evergreen Cords
Adidas Stan Smith x FA

First trucker hat I ever bought. Makes my head 3x bigger, and I already have a massive head, but I’m hyped to rep Slap out in the wild!   8)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #657 on: July 14, 2021, 05:40:56 PM »

This is a celebration.

I'm number 8 on the list for housing in the city. I'm scared to talk about it. I feels like when my dad finally got me some skate shoes. I wore those fuckers to bed because I thought they would be gone in the morning. Like dream tactics would keep them on my feets.  You would be alive again in if I'm holding you tighter in my sleep but reversed.

I'm crazy fucking nervous. I wonder if all my neighbors will be seniors that no one visits? If so I'm going to be so made. Old people fucking love me.

Look at that kook! Wait he holds doors and shit? What's going on here this pinko is helping my wife with the groceries!?! Let me pause the Tucker Carlson for a second and investigate this further...

I'm going to turn my place into a gallery. Do huge frickin pieces that don't fit out the doors.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

So stoked for you, I really, really hope you get it
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Fhk

« Reply #658 on: July 14, 2021, 06:33:31 PM »

This is a celebration.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Uncle Flea (brother Masshole) You are a rad muthafucka man. Stay fuckin rad.

smoothbrain

• Rep: 23
« Reply #659 on: July 15, 2021, 12:16:47 AM »
Last 2 fits are fire! @fredgallSOTY those Wu Wear pants look great with the superstars…
Also intrigued by @smoothbrain carhartt shirt. Is the graphic on the left side customised? Never seen it…

Well, my contribution:

Palace x Slap trucker hat
Death Human shirt (RIP Chuck)
Piilgrim Evergreen Cords
Adidas Stan Smith x FA

First trucker hat I ever bought. Makes my head 3x bigger, and I already have a massive head, but I’m hyped to rep Slap out in the wild!   8)

Yeah it’s customised, chopped the bottom off and my boy makes custom hats and jeans and screen prints stuff too did a little print on it